It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush compared to Hitler

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I would agree with the Doc except for one thing, Hitler was the mastermind, G.W. Bush is a moron who can follow orders. He's definately different from hitler, but the USA is getting more and more like Nazi Germany.

It is pretty sad to see Americans complaining for living in the best place of the world...
only Americans complain about america... In case you havent noticed there are millions of ppl EVERY HERE trying to come to America to start a GOOD and NEW life...
You people (americans) have NEVER live under a repressive regime, a TRUE repressive regime. The fact that are boards like this where ppl can blurt out all the nonsense that comes to their head is proof of that.

There are people in this world, who get their hands or heads cut off for believing differently. There are ppl in this world who are forced to abandoned their baby girls in orphanges to die of starvation. There are people in this world whose weekly paycheck can only by one botle of milk and one bread for a family of 5.

But yeah .. poor Americans live in "Nazi Germany"...LOL SURE YOU DO !

only Americans can't see that... and thi is the last thing i have to say about this sadness

I wish i had the power to put ALL OF YOU that compare Bush to Hitler in a Nazi camp, so you can once a nd for all see the diference. THE TRUE DIFFERENCE.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
I wish i had the power to put ALL OF YOU that compare Bush to Hitler in a Nazi camp, so you can once a nd for all see the diference. THE TRUE DIFFERENCE.

Now who should be compared to Hitler.

I agree that we aren't quite there yet, but I'm pretty sure the average German citizen thought Nazi Germany was a great place to live, and they were proud of it. I' sure there were people who wanted to immigrate to Nazi Germany from other places as well.

Oh, and it's not just Americans who hate America, I can guarentee that.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Dick Cheney is running the show not Bush he is just a scizophrenic megalomaniac interested in his own personal gain. I see the US as more or less Nazi Germany in it's early days. As for concentration camps they do exist in The US built by FEMA some can hold millions of people. Not to mention you get slave labour from all the people you needlessly have in jail stamping license plates and assembling furniture etc.

Unfortunatly nothing lasts foreveor not even the United States it will fall like Nazi Germany or the Roman Empire.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes, I would rather compare Bush to Eichmann, short on deep thinking and long on cliches, complete with the "language rules", and Cheney to Hitler.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I cant see comparing him to hitler

but the people who come next...
bush is just the start

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
You're talking about abortion right? And do you find it right that a teen being f*** by his father become pregnant and not being able to abort it? Or to be violated in the streets by a crazy guy and again being pregnant and not being able to abort it?

I think abortion must be legal to those people. The people who were being violated and victim of pedophilia.

a teen being f*** by HIS father??? and becoming pregnant???

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Legal abortiions for all. No one should be forced to live with a child they cannot afford or do not want.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I would agree with the Doc except for one thing, Hitler was the mastermind, G.W. Bush is a moron who can follow orders. He's definately different from hitler, but the USA is getting more and more like Nazi Germany.

It is pretty sad to see Americans complaining for living in the best place of the world...
only Americans complain about america... In case you havent noticed there are millions of ppl EVERY HERE trying to come to America to start a GOOD and NEW life...

It is because the American critics of Bush love America that they criticise their leader. They see what Bush is doing and frankly he is making a mess.

After 9/11, Bush had near on 90% approval ratings with the American people. He and America had goodwill and sympathy from every nation. That was a perfect opportunity to build bridges, not blow them up as Bush has.

Bush is the most hated man on the planet. Ask yourself why that is. That has nothing to do with the office he holds or America, it is because of the way he has behaved. Ask WHY people compare Bush to Hitler. They never compared Clinton or Bush Senior or Reagan or Carter or any other president with Hitler.

The fact is that hatred for America because of Bush has soared around the world. The world is a more dangerous place because of Bush and America is the number one target. Ask yourself why that is.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Clipper]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rightwingpatriot

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Bush ... he totally planned 911.

I see...and you have solid facts on that from where?

People like you amaze me.

The whole system is rotten to the bone, ask, wheres solid facts he didn't plan.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Ya ya ya, what you just said is sad. I agree, but we do not complian about life in America in general. That was said about powers of control, nazis who control other peoples life and those who seek to control it even more.

You say theres this starving baby in ephiopia, but what about this nation, whos leaders seem to starve spiritually to a never seen before extent? They carried out 911 attacks, they killed off millions of cattle in UK (same cows that could have fed your millions starvation), their bio chemical companies kill off with aids in africa, they tearing apart middle east now. Yes we will compare it to who ever we want and theres nothing you can do about it.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I personally don't like Bush and I don't agree with his policies. However I do believe that people have the right to their own opinions, political and otherwise.

With that said, just because Bush has different opinions than I do, does not mean that I think he is an evil anti-christ, a reptilian, or Hitler.

This is just my opinion, but I find these types of comparisons very childish. You can not go around accusing people of being evil just because they don't have the same values and believe in the same things that you do.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Just wait until American's and the rest of the free world for that matter have to surrender freedom for security. There won't be any more argument about comparing Bush to Hitler.

We're only half way through the game here. And I said it before but lets hold off comparing Bush to Jesus Christ for now.

And lets not forget the IMF recently calling for further devaluation of the USD. America is on the fast track to the third world if parts of it don't already classify.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

Dae

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I would just like to point out something I realised not too too long ago.

My theory *clears throat*

History does NOT repeat itself.

What people notice and lable as 'history repeat' is actually a Recipe. This receipe has, historically, been repeated and has been understood incorrectly as history repeating itself.

Why I bring this up? Because people can then believe 'if we dont do X, Y and Z then history repeats'. When in fact it could be seen as, 'if we dont do A, B and C then those who are using this recipe will continue to use it, repeatedly'. Reckon it makes more sense

So, in short, 'history repeating itself' is our mislabelling of an observation that really is a 'recipe for sucess' being used by the elite, repeatedly.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
History repeats by the lack of memory in people and the inhability to learn from our mistakes which might I add is an ability expected of my 5 year old little brother. You cannot say it doesn't repeat itself because the same recipe is being used and that same recipe will eventually bring down the users as will any plan.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"It is pretty sad to see Americans complaining for living in the best place of the world..."

Best place to live in the world after you factor out prison population, poor education systems, poor health care, lower wages, lunatic politicians, poor enviroment, dwindling resources, eugenics, civilian weapons tests, failing dollar and huge debt, also let's not forget the one country in the world everyone loves to hate these days.

Best place to live my ass and hiding behind that flag won't help either once the country is divided up among'st it's creditors. Also the whole loosing it's freedom thing has people bummed these days.

Canada on the other hand has truly become the land of the free since it's citizens enjoy everything from free healthcare to gay marraige. Americans have become slow fat and lazy. People are becoming fragile and demandng their governmnet protect them but at what cost are those people willing to pay.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
People like you amaze me.

The whole system is rotten to the bone, ask, wheres solid facts he didn't plan.

Okay then, where's the soild facts you didn't plan 9/11?

See you have have evidence to back up your claims!

-- Boat

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The only comparision I see would be George Bush using terrorist attacks to seize power. And for those of you that say 'George Bush is being manipulated' do you know that Hitler's orders were maipulated as well? He only considered killing the Jews, homosexuals etc but it was his subordinates that carried out the 'Furher's Will'. And why compare Bush to Hitler? What about Stalin and Pol Pot or do we just sweep them under the rug?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
what about the fact they both have occult symbols

all seeing eye=bush/nwo

swatstika=hitler/nazis

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Bush can create concentrain camps whenever an whereever he likes. His concentration camps creating machines fly high in the air. To name some of his concentration camps are Iraq, Afghanistan.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
In response to a post I saw earlier about Halliburton securing a contract for building detention camps. Here's an article about that. This, my friends, is the future of America. I wouldn't move to "the greatest nation in the world" no matter what, these days.

And just to clarify one thing that makes me more angry than anything else. Even if there is starvation in Africa, civil war, genocide, military dictatorship, and all other horrors your mind can make up...
Think about this: Just because there is war, military dictators and genocide in Africa, we don't have to let it spread to America too. Saying there's war and starvation in Africa and that America is the greatest country in the world isn't even an argument. And even if it IS the greatest nation - why would you let anybody take that away from you?

God, I get furious about what some people write on the Net.

With risk of insulting some of you (and for that, I apologize), but it makes me sad to see that America's fate is left to such morons to decide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join