It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush compared to Hitler

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Fox News February 2006: Rumsfeld compares Chavez to Hitler:

CARACAS, Venezuela — Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld likened Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to Adolf Hitler, reflecting continuing tension in relations between the United States and the Latin American government.

www.foxnews.com...

If the Bush regime can take out leaders as they choose and compare others to Hitler, is it fair to compare Bush to Hitler?

Many websites compare Bush to Hitler.

Here is a good example on the following link:

www.oilempire.us...

PNAC's Rebuilding America's Defenses is compared to Mein Kampf

Bush's questionable election "win" is compared to Hitler's

9/11 is compared to the Reichtag Fire

The Patriot Act is compared to Hitler's Enabling Act

Guantanomo Bay is compared to Hitler's internment camps

Invasion of Iraq is compared to invasion of Czechoslovakia

Is this highly offensive?

Is it important we look to see if history might repeat itself?

Is it harmful?

Is it an insult to those millions who suffered from the actions of Hitler?

Is it an insult to the Bush loyalists?

Is it an insult to America?

Does it serve any purpose?

Do you think the comparisons are valid?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yes I do think the comparisons are valid. Bush is evil like Hitler; he totally planned 911.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
more like 'set the stage for 911'

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clipper
If the Bush regime can take out leaders as they choose and compare others to Hitler, is it fair to compare Bush to Hitler?

Clipper?
For, oh about since the Iraq War, people have been comparing Bush to Hitler.
Then there are those, such as the two above members, who have bought into the theory that "Bush" was involved in planning or participating in 9/11, and that has been going on, oh about since umm 9/11 occurred.

There are multitudes of past ATS topics that present Bush as being Hitler, like another Hitler, or simply has the attributes of Hitler.

Apparently, you are justifying such long-sustaining uses and practices of comparing individuals, namely Bush, to Hitler?

The point and purpose being what?
To allow for an outlet for your and others dislike and hate of the man?
Ironically, apparently so.
But please, feel free to correct me if I am wrong...

seekerof

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Surely a conspiracy theory that hinges on possible involvement right to the top is dependent on the mindset of the leadership as is the New World Order.

In the 1930s we might have said the deliberate burning of the Reichstag was a conspiracy.

Surely if conspiracies are to be considered now, comparisons with the past are very relevant to the discussion.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/4/2006 by Umbrax]

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Clipper]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think Bush is Hitler Lite...like a dumbed-down version.

Also consider that his grandfather, Prescott Bush, financed the Nazis.

Then there's Operation Paperclip, where Nazis came here to America.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Yes I do think the comparisons are valid. Bush is evil like Hitler; he totally planned 911.

I see...and you have solid facts on that from where?

1. Hitler murdered over 6 million Jews....I don't see any American concentration camps.

2. Hitler used the SS to silence any vocal opposition. Last time I checked Cindy Sheehan, Alec Baldwin and the Dixie Ckicks are still running around somewhere (much to my chagrin)

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Rumsfeld said “He’s a person who was elected legally — just as Adolf Hitler was elected legally — and then consolidated power..." The same thing could have been said of, say, George Bush or any other statesman who was elected legally. Using the name Hitler in the sentence makes the hearers make connections beyond "elected legally", which is all he said, but, oh so much more was implied!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Perhaps we have in America a "folksy facism". To wit, from Bush's speech May 24, 2005, in Rochester, New York
"See in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over again for the truth to sink in, to king of catapult the propaganda."
Compare this to Joseph Goebbels's (Hitler's propaganda minister) statement re telling a "big lie" needing to be repeated enough for people to believe it.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rightwingpatriot
1. Hitler murdered over 6 million Jews....I don't see any American concentration camps.

Halliburton has a contract to build them.

2. Hitler used the SS to silence any vocal opposition. Last time I checked Cindy Sheehan, Alec Baldwin and the Dixie Ckicks are still running around somewhere (much to my chagrin)

Please, get off that left vs. right paradigm! While I don't agree with liberalism (or neo-conservativism), they do have the right to free speech, whether you like what they have to say or not. What cracks me up is that they slam Bush for being pro-life--and Bush is NOT pro-life!

I'm a true conservative. That's why I didn't vote for Bush!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The PNAC Rebuilding America's Defenses said that a weapon that can target individual genotypes would be a "politically useful tool." Does that sound like something Hitler would have been interested in.

Prisoners in Guantanomo have been interned for years without any charges against them and without legal representation. That is a breach of international human rights laws.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
History repeats itself in case some people haven't noticed. History is on a very unstable path. I guess we'll see what happens from now until the next few years but it should be clear to everyone on either side that the power of the Corporation in Bush's administration shows him to be nothing more then a figure head who takes orders on a cell phone.

Globalization is selling out the worlds people and the world situation is ready to boil over. When it comes to how far a small group of elite society is willing to go the sky is the limit.

If the worlds leaders resort to desperate measures whatever the circumstances may be then I think history will show us a lesson we won't soon forget in the balance of power.

America and the rest of the free world are heading for a police state no matter what. It's inevitable now since 9/11.

Sandra Day O'Connor recently stated in her farewell speech that Bush's administration was leading America to a dictatorship. You can check that out for yourself because thats a fact.

The game is a little over halfway which means we're in for a rough ride soon. we should hold off judgement on comparing Bush to Jesus Christ for now and lets just leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
One has to wonder why the "Hitler" name became so popular when Bush took office.

Antichrist also comes to mind.

However, the disqualifying facts are that Bush, unlike Hitler is not highly intelligent, not a good orator, and is disliked by his own people.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I love it! '
' Nothing like ATS for access to a wide range of commentaries.

Mod Note: One Line Response – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

what about the millions of babies being murdered every year. they found a way to murder and make it look good. they dont have to gas them or put them in ovens they just make it our right to murder millions of babies before they are even born. that takes care of making them look like nazis. sure the babies may not all be jewish but it doesnt matter anymore. the plan has switched gears.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You're talking about abortion right? And do you find it right that a teen being f*** by his father become pregnant and not being able to abort it? Or to be violated in the streets by a crazy guy and again being pregnant and not being able to abort it?

I think abortion must be legal to those people. The people who were being violated and victim of pedophilia.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

One has to wonder why the "Hitler" name became so popular when Bush took office.

Antichrist also comes to mind.

However, the disqualifying facts are that Bush, unlike Hitler is not highly intelligent, not a good orator, and is disliked by his own people.

definatly the spirit of the antichrist. that spirit travels from one time in history to the other. and always has high ranks in the pubilc. has been around since nimrod. he was the first. bush isnt necessarally hitler but the government process is definatly the same. and the spirit is very obvious.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
You're talking about abortion right? And do you find it right that a teen being f*** by his father become pregnant and not being able to abort it? Or to be violated in the streets by a crazy guy and again being pregnant and not being able to abort it?

I think abortion must be legal to those people. The people who were being violated and victim of pedophilia.

those cases are very very low. ........the majority of abortion are because people dont want the responsablility of what happens when they cant deal with self control. sex is a weapon used against us....the antichrist knows what he is doing trust me. especially the young people who belive anything. but this isnt an abortion thread.

Actual percentage of U.S. abortions in "hard cases" are estimated as follows: in cases of rape or incest, 0.3%; in cases of risk to maternal health or life, 1%; and in cases of fetal abnormality, 0.5%. About 98% of abortions in the United States are elective, including socio-economic reasons or for birth control. This includes about 25% for primarily economic reasons.

www.johnstonsarchive.net...

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Very interesting comparisons; I like where this is going. Great post.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Oh, for God's sake...

Hitler killed a lot more people than 6 million. I am literally sick of people bleating "6 million Jews, 6 million, 6 million" like it's some kind of slogan. People, the man was responsible for the deaths of millions of other non-Jews.
But, it's cool to brush aside those other casualties and focus on the Jews killed, but as soon as anyone questions anything about the Holocaust, they are demon dogs who hate Jews.

en.wikipedia.org...

The number here is 21 million total, but it varies from source to source. The way they focus the Holocaust on Jews is quite disturbing...it makes me wonder about things.

OK, enough derailing. In some ways, Bush sure is comparable to Hitler. And, I don't know if anyone realizes this, but being compared to Hitler ain't the biggest insult IMO. Now, a Bush compared to Mao, now THAT'S an insult! That guy killed more people than Hitler OR Joe Stalin, who was quite bloody in his own right.

The latter dictators killed tons of people, but I don't always hear about the tens of millions killed in Russia or in China. But, I always hear about the "6 million" killed by Hitler...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join