It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Ecologist advocates use of Ebola to exterminate 90% of Earth's Population

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
You can agree with this guy or not, The fact remains we humans are destroying this planet at an ever increasing rate, and sooner or later a mayor pandemic disease will cause a significant reduction in our numbers.
Even the UN has repeatedly said the human popularion must be reduced. I tend to agree with this professor, a 90% reduction in humans would be the best way to save this planet.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I love that he has a pet bison named Lucifer, he is called "The Lizard Man", and his email is eric.pianka@heaven/hell.com

I agree with him, as long as I'm not the one to go!

I'd like to share a revelation with you that I've had during my time here. It came when i tried to classify your species, and I realised that you're not actually mammals. You see, every mammal naturally develops a natural equillibrium with it's environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply untill every natural resource is consumed, and the only way to survive is to spread to a new area. There is another life form on this planet that follows the same pattern. A Virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, and we are the cure.

Agent Smith, The Matrix

I personally feel there are specific people that we could wipe out, that may be enough to stabalize the world first though. Ie. All the old people who have a desire to be euthanized but can't because it's illegal, all the "vegetables" and people with such severe brain trauma or retardation that they can't even tell is going on around them. Both groups are just draining resources. If that isn't enough, then the next group I would choose to go is all the groups of people that show up on the "Christian's Aid" programs on TV. We have been sending money for decades now, and it still is showing no sign of improvement. Why bother paying essentially a voluntary form of welfare and child support for ANOTHER country, when we can just wipe them out and make a better country out of it.

But then there are the "Who are you to choose?" people who wouldn't let it go through

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You don't mean that serious, no?

To me hat sounds like a policy of mass murder of retarded or physically handicapped...

Never again.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

To me that sounds like a policy of mass murder of retarded or physically handicapped...

Never again.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Riwka]

"Never Again", has been replaced with, "Save the Planet", thanks to Sun and Self worshiping, God hating, arrogant fools who are running science, education and media.

You know the sad bit? It's those warning humanity, that they are sacrificing their own right to live by buying this "Save the Planet" garbage, who will be turned on first. Then with no more compassionate people left, the dependant will be topping themselves to escape hell on earth.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan

Originally posted by Riwka

To me that sounds like a policy of mass murder of retarded or physically handicapped...

Never again.

"Never Again", has been replaced with, "Save the Planet", ...

You know the sad bit? It's those warning humanity, that they are sacrificing their own right to live by buying this "Save the Planet" garbage, who will be turned on first. Then with no more compassionate people left, the dependant will be topping themselves to escape hell on earth.

Every major group - including the women's movement, UN, environmentalists and Christian fundamentalists - has been manipulated to serve the Eugenics/NWO agenda. But the control seesaws.

Not everyone who wants to save the planet buys the BS. But you're right. It's insidious and often difficult to identify.

Deny ignorance. Share information. Support Open Source. Educate.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Lets hope everyone in that room practiced what they preached, not just on themselves but on their families before it happens to the public.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
3 things:

1. This guy and anyone who agrees should step to the plate first, after that we'll see if we want to follow.

2. Whats the point "saving" the planet from the ravages of humans if people like that [as I assume] will inherit the Earth.

3. If this ecologist somehow manages to pull it off I hope he realizes that he's going to get torn to bits by furious survivors.

I should at the very least slap him with a trout for merely suggesting my death. I aint dying for no one's demented vision.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Forrest M. Mims; the person who reported this speech in The Citizen Scientist is scheduled to be a guest on the Alex Jones show today to talk about Dr. Pianka's comments.

www.infowars.com...

-Tex

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger

1. This guy and anyone who agrees should step to the plate first, after that we'll see if we want to follow.

I should at the very least slap him with a trout for merely suggesting my death. I aint dying for no one's demented vision.

Only a trout? How about I pitch in and we make it a swordfish?

But back to your first point; what do all those advocating this line of 'thinking', feel is so wonderfully indispensable about themselves and their loved ones, to keep them safe from, "doing their bit to save the planet"?

Do all those arrogantly sitting at computers, supporting this as a reasonable plan, really think they are more valuable than all those hard working third world country people. Why keep those, softened by excessive western living, alive when those 'uneducated' people can happily live and work on so much less?

The elites will be safe reguardless (in this current worldly system) but only if those cooking, cleaning and slaving for them are happy for any life at all, and aren't once free westerners who resent their 'sacrifice for the planet'.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan

Only a trout? How about I pitch in and we make it a swordfish?

But back to your first point; what do all those advocating this line of 'thinking', feel is so wonderfully indispensable about themselves and their loved ones, to keep them safe from, "doing their bit to save the planet"?

Do all those arrogantly sitting at computers, supporting this as a reasonable plan, really think they are more valuable than all those hard working third world country people. Why keep those, softened by excessive western living, alive when those 'uneducated' people can happily live and work on so much less?

The elites will be safe reguardless (in this current worldly system) but only if those cooking, cleaning and slaving for them are happy for any life at all, and aren't once free westerners who resent their 'sacrifice for the planet'.

I said at the very least, a live electric eel would be more adequate.

I can hardly believe the arrogance of people who advocate killing people to reduce the population. Anyway, if there's an outbreak I'm isolating myself deep in the wilderness untill it blows over. If it was deliberate those responsible better hide.

Edit:

I will not submit to dehumanization!

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Ranger]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There may be precidence for this guy's advancement...
Panama bio-weapons related...
Check his creds... and look again.
Watch the back-channel news...
we may be on a short count

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
There may be precidence for this guy's advancement...
Panama bio-weapons related...
Check his creds... and look again.
Watch the back-channel news...
we may be on a short count

O.K. Now you can't leave us with that teaser.

With all those supporting this maddess on ATS, it would be nice to know just who and how many 'Big Wiggs' they/he have on side.

It would be silly for this crazyness to be talked of too publicly, as "reasonable", before 'they' finish collecting all the firearms 'they' want to relieve citizens of, or they'll never give them up...untill they're dead...oh...right...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The saddest part of this report was that after his speech recently at U.T. Arlington where he advocated this Bilderburg wet dream to over two hundred students stood and applauded vigorously. Our kids are pure fodder for this crap. I welcome you to send an email to Dr. Doom or better yet Sir Satan at [email protected].

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
the fact that this man got a "standing ovation" is very scary...

this means that he has supporters that may donate money to his cause...

very scary...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ninety percent seems a little high. And I don't like the word "exterminate." The same thing could be accomplished long-term with an aggressive birth control program. Oh, but as soon as you drag that idea out, you're every kind of Hitler on the planet. And there are a lot of Hitlers!

The problem is not too many people, it's just that we're too damn big, as animals. If we were the size of squirrels, we'd have plenty of room and resources. Instead of eliminating people, why don't we work on shrinking people down?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
The problem is not too many people, it's just that we're too damn big, as animals. If we were the size of squirrels, we'd have plenty of room and resources. Instead of eliminating people, why don't we work on shrinking people down?

Because then people would get eaten by predators as small as cats for example, unless of course you also want to shrink all the animals down proportionaly.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This putz is pushing the envelope of compliance. One will probably in the future feel lucky to be merely monitored electronically and be a good little soldier for the fascists. Living and monitoring will be a welcome sigh of relief to having you and your family interned or exterminated. Just conditioning statements to create a more compliant horde.

"How far from here to the lemming factory?"

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Because then people would get eaten by predators as small as cats for example, unless of course you also want to shrink all the animals down proportionaly.

NOW you're thinkin'!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Lets see. Who should control the population. God, Dr. Pianka, God, Dr. Pianka. Standing ovation for God. Dr. Pianka, you gotta go.

Just because one has PhD attached to their name, doesn't make them God. Good grief!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think before y'all go running off trying to invent shrinking machines, you should look at this.

Overpopulation is a MYTH, a boogey-problem used to soften the market for Hitlerian solutions.

www.ourcivilisation.com...

This is just one link among many. Doing a bit of research, one finds just as many dissenting voices, saying, in effect, 'now hold on a minute! look at the evidence!'

Population is relatively easy to throttle down, and the real problems present themselves in societies with shrinking populations and no means to replace lost folks. :shk:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join