It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got through to Coast to Coast!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker
Again I reiterate my point-- I consider myself to be adept at judging someone from their spoken words, and it takes A LOT to convince me of something, and that recording has me just about convinced 100%.

*nods* I dont know if its because Im feeling a little emotional this morning but when I listened to that, I chocked up and needed to wipe my eyes. Blet, what can I say, that mans distress was real

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I listened to that tool song again, man does that give me the CREEPS!

This is one thing I just do not want to believe it so SCARY...

:goes grey hunting:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
ummm, isnt that the phone call made in 1997 which was proven to be a hoax because the person called him about a yeat later and admitted it? he apparantly phoned the show a few times with hoaxes

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
hahaha actually, there's even MORE controversy to him calling the show back. There are many that contend it wasn't actually HIM calling back and saying it was a hoax - they base their belief that it was not really the original caller claiming it was a hoax from voice\verbal characteristics of the callers. It has also been put forth that he was forced to say that it was a hoax. Check into it again, google it - find out what people say yourself.

Regardless, its hella-entertaining and has a great "gimme-the-willies" factor!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Violent-

In regards to the area 51 caller, this was a hoax as i've got a copy of the show where he phoned in and explained that it was hoax.

here is the link: Area 51 Caller Hoax

its at the bottom of the page

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I stand corrected! HAHA

I stand by the good entertainment statement tho!

BWHAHA I listened to where he called in to call it a hoax, and was skeptic until he did the impression - and BWHAHAHAA, great entertainment!

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Violent]

Dae

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violent
I stand corrected! HAHA

LOL and I look the fool for being all blubbery! Mind you I did say I was feeling emotional *nods* yeah

Annnyway, to the original poster, sweet for you to get through to the radio

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, when I first heard it, i was covinced.

Oh well he he he!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join