It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got through to Coast to Coast!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I TALKED TO GEORGE KNAPP!!!!!!!!

AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PLUGGED ATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M CRAPPING MY PANTS RIGHT NOW!

I'M ERIK FROM ATLANTA AND MY UNCLE WORKS FOR EG&G

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Everyone should be able to listen to the rerun tomorrow.

Does anyone know if there is any way to RIP the show and post the mp3 here???

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
you should be able to record it with some program that records the sound coming from your pc. If you can't rip it with a normal mp3 streamripper that is.

I'd love to hear the mp3, or can you tell me when the reruns are exactly?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Nice work!

[edit on 5-23-2006 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
HA! I was able to call in again just now 5am eastern time! I was much more nervous this time and I'm sure you could hear it.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I heard the 2nd time

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Who was hosting?

If it was Art, I can't believe you got two turns... that sounds like something he'd crack down on.

Congrats though.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Ahhh, what are you guys talking about? Sorry, but I have no idea. Coast to coast? Plugging ATS?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Coast to Coast AM is one of the greatest AM radio shows ever created. It's been on for years...I'm not sure if the name started with George Noory or not but before him, Art Bell did the show for a LONG time...I think under the name 'The Art Bell Show' but I'm not sure...

Goto www.coasttocoastam.com and check it out... consider joining a stream-link member as you can download podcasts of the show. Very informative, very entertaining, very though-provoking stuff.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Good work lol. I know you were talking about doing it, surprised it worked.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Congratulations, meshuggah1324! How exciting for you!

I know people have PODcast other radio shows, but I don't know how to do it.

And good on you for the ATS plug!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Good for you. I do know they check this site out because George told me so in an email.

I love that show and i carry my little radio wherever i go anyplace overnight. Its my security blanky.

By the way, George said the other night the Serpo site is off line for a week now.......Hmmmm.....

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
That Huff guy that was with Lazar on the show last night even used one of my quotes from this board concerning Lazar going on TV in order for that if they killed him it would only prove what he was saying was realy true. He said "it's a catch 22 of sorts." I wanted to say "hey! I said the same thing on ATS not too long ago!"

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
For those uninformed, C2C (Coast2Coast) is broadcast from the desert by George Noory (Now the weekday guy for just over 5 years) and Art Bell (still doing weekends). Their main focus is the paranormal, and Art Bell's "Quickening" as he calls it. The quickening is the process by which we are exponentially heading towards some new end, whether its a shift in global conciousness, et contact etc.

HOWEVER!

On this site, I have found several threads relaying that Art Bell is an Illuminist, drawing mostly from his Pyramid-esque logo and some facts from his book (which I have not read). I also saw another thread entitled "Did art bell kill his wife?"
That saddened me greatly, even though its a possibility I always thought his show was so benevolent.

Lastly- Does anyone recall during a C2C show someone called in alledgedly from outside Area 51 from a payphone of sorts?!? They were breathingly frantically and mumbling how they were being tracted and some stuff about what was going on, then.....BOOM! The whole network got shut down, and came back on the air a few minutes later. I know this happened because it ended up being used (the AM clips) in the last Tool CD. If anyone remembers the details please relay them!
:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ah man, I heard that one live back in the day - one of the best, if not THE best episode ever. He was saying they were triangulating on his position and he had to go soon and was talking about ...oh hell, here's a link discussing it

s3.forumforfree.com...

Here's a link of the transcript:

www.metatech.org...

Here is a transcript of the talk:

"Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Jeez, I can't believe I've never heard of that transcript or sound clip. Jesus, it gave me chills at first. Either a seriously deluded or seriously scared man.

Grats on getting on the air, Mesh! Very awesome.

d1k

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Everyone should be able to listen to the rerun tomorrow.

Would you be so kind as to give the URL to the radio station that replays the previous nights C2C? I have been searching forever to find a station that replays the last nights show (during the day) to no avail. If you could u2u me the link that would be very much appreciated.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by d1k]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Me 2 i like 2 get the link also ! Love C2C

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Coast to Coast

Just go here. Look at the top left corner of the screen. It says, "listen to last night's show."

Of course you have to pay for that, were you all looking for free clips? You may be able to look through Yahoo! Groups or the like for a group that collects them. I'm sure they're out there.

I pay, I think it was like US$24 for like 3 months?? It wasn't extremely pricey.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Violent--

Thank you for those links. I just listened to the recording and let me tell you, it was one of the most fascinating things I've heard in my life.

Maybe I don't have a nice big gold ATS award next to my name, maybe I'm not someone with 5000 posts, but I can tell you that I feel I am fairly well-qualified to judge someone from just a voice, and I can tell you that the caller sounded 100% sincere.

I am about 99.99% convinced that call was genuine, from a seriously concerned person. There are a couple little details that make me pause, but overall it has me convinced.

My background is 12 years in the Army National Guard, specifically trained to interrogate POWs so I know what to look for to detect deception. I do have experience conducting criminal interviews for the Army CID on two occasions; I guess I am considered pretty darn good. I also have been a city police officer for just under 6 years and have dealt with many deceptive and strange individuals.

My parents are both retired psychiatrists, and I like to share things like this with them, and I fully intend to. I hope they don't think I am some kind of kook (very very few people I know are aware of my interest in this type of subject matter).

Again I reiterate my point-- I consider myself to be adept at judging someone from their spoken words, and it takes A LOT to convince me of something, and that recording has me just about convinced 100%.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join