It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Abilities..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Can you make it downpour one day this week in Scranton, Pennsylvania? I mean make it rain all day long, one day this week?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thank You Black, find out exactly where they are hurting the worse in Neveada and give them the rain they so desperately need please! Thank You so much!

Are you able to stop Hurricanes from happening? I mean once they are coming straight toward to the U.S. are you able to make them go out to sea? If so, were you not able to stop Katrina for some reason? Are their some things totally out of your control that your not able to stop?
Like tornados also? Thanks
Angel

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I Wasent aware of Hurricane Katrina i was on holiday at the time and i could have made it go back out to sea. Also i was on holiday when the Asian tsunami happend and i was on holiday when the london bombings and 911 happend kinda weird actually.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have a theory as to why you can actually manipulate the weather.

There is a type of energy called Orgone. No doubt some how you have heard about it. It is used regularly to disperse chemtrails by a few members of the public, using cruse metal rods and buckets and such. It is also possible, if you spend enough time practising, to harness this energy with your mind to break up small clouds. But this is only good for impressing people.

It could be possible that your brain has a natural reception to this orgone energy, and is able to concentrate it and release it at timed, aimed intervals. Orgone can be very, very powerful if used right.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackfire
I Wasent aware of Hurricane Katrina i was on holiday at the time and i could have made it go back out to sea. Also i was on holiday when the Asian tsunami happend and i was on holiday when the london bombings and 911 happend kinda weird actually.

But can you make it downpour one day this week in Scranton, PA? Have it downpour all day when you do this. It's been rather dry, it is usually very rainy so it wouldn't hurt anyone.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Try this, it's fun,,,,,
Go outside on a sunny day (I think the sun helps in some way),
Find an edge of a cloud that's protruding a bit. Imagine the sun soaking into your whole body and that energy is coming out of your eyes (like supermans laser vision).
You will see the cloud seperate right where you wanted it to, it'll freak you out!
After you get better at it and build up your confidence, you can cut them anywhere, not just on an edge.
I've been doing this since I was 10, I'm 42 now.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
No Thunder Stroms in Norman, Oklahoma Still staying Clear and sunny.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Art Bell did some weather experiments on his radio show. He had his listeners pray to change the weather. Im not sure of the details of what happened but I know that SOMETHING happened and Art wont ever do this type of experiment again. I guess the were some negative results or something to that effect.

I have heard of people moving clouds around with they're thoughts before. Who knows? I have never tried it. I would probably feel kind of silly........"move cloud move"!........mabey I would see a UFO while I was at it?.........

I will try it some time, why not?

[edit on 2-4-2006 by tommyb98201]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Must be all fools day.

If you really can bring forth rain, then in the name of humanity do your "magic", "miracle" or whatever thing there in Africa.
These people really need your help IF you can really do this.

If i want to change the weather remotely It takes like half an hour up to a hour MAX to change the wetaher anywhere in the world. Locally its immeditate results.

or

Ok ill make it rain in Nevada within the next couple of days.

Which is it. Bit of a discrepency a couple of hours to a couple of days to produce this effect?? Especially considering you have had this "ability" for some time you should be more certain.

Well Rainman Africa's starving millions await your most urgent attention.

Are you allowed sharp objects where you are??

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Hey straight to the point i have this ability to manipulate the weather
at free will i can make it rain, sunny and even create stroms.
when i manipulate the weather i feel like im bursting with energy its weird.
I have had this ablity for a couple of years now and im willing to show you a demonstration just tell me the location. My Qustion is has anyone ever had an experience like this before?

Thanks

Blackfire, I believe you. When Jesus stopped the wind and rain when they where on the boat, they said, what kind of man is this that can control the weather, and Jesus said, ye of little faith. If you believe, you can cast a mountain into the sea. I take this literally. We are much more powerful than we know. Don't use your power for financial gain, is this would be an abuse of your ability. And don't forget who gave you this ability.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hi all,
Id like to comment on this. I believe I have the same abilities. One day at work I was sitting in my car on lunch break focusing on the sky. I made the clouds split ( I was totally amazed) when the clouds split the blue of the sky was centered on me. I lost my focus and the clouds when back together. I didnt believe it so I tried one more time and the clouds split once again and I lost focus and they went back to normal. I also see energies, idk if its from the sun or not but as I was focusing on the sky at that moment I was in like a blank stare and could see thousands of little orb looking energies floating infront of my face. Any explanation? No april fools joke either.. I would not lie about something so amazing. Any info?

By the way im 21 years old does age have something to do with it? Maybe ive got these powers and im a child of the creator? I dont know any insight would be nice!

[edit on 2-4-2006 by jdem02]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Blackfire said:

I belive you! can you only do things for short bursts? like that man said that why you not make it rain for africa but that would be longterm and you do short terms things right? i think i understand i would be interested in hering more of this my friend can sometimes make it rain when she wants or she is upset so i belive you.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So, like if I needed great weather for my wedding, you could make it be a great, sunny day with no humidity to ruin my hair and everything

Could you like list exactly what kinds of things you can absolutely do with weather?
And, how did you not know about Katrina? I bet the whole world knew it was gonna be a baaaad storm.

I saw some other guy talking about this last year. I think it was in another forum though. Maybe you even know this other guy, huh??
Let me see if I can find this other topic...

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Nikita]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hey, if you're offering, why not fill up the North Pine dam, Lake Samsonvale a bit? It's on the North Pine River, 5 kilometres upstream from Petrie, on the north side of Brisbane, Queensland Australia. It supplies Redcliffe, Brisbane, and the Pine Rivers shire with water, and it's running low, below 40%, and continuing to deplete due to the drought.

It's most likely too much for a single person to do, but even 1% would help a bit.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I will try and make it rain almost everywhere i have never tried that ever before
just tell me a date. Also can this be a bit risky?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I will try and make it rain almost everywhere i have never tried that ever before
just tell me a date. Also can this be a bit risky?

Okay, Wednesday (April 5, 2006) make it downpour all day in Scranton. Can you do that?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
In the Rocky Mts. of New Mexico, the forest all dry and they are expecting a terrible fire season this spring and summer. Help us, help us!!

April 5th please

Thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
black fire would you like to join my team I am puting together a group of "super heroes" for lack of a better word their are 4 of us
your abilitys are pretty powerful and we could use someone like you on our team I have some abilitys that I know I can use I am quite strong I have lifted more than 500lbs and I only weigh 150lbs, I know things about people things I coiulden't know, I am resistant to sickness and I seem to have verry strong bones(about as strong as steel). I have other abilitys that have surfaced but they seem like only a one time thing for now anyway they may come back later wich would be awsome cause I almost flew.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
black fire would you like to join my team I am puting together a group of "super heroes" for lack of a better word their are 4 of us
your abilitys are pretty powerful and we could use someone like you on our team I have some abilitys that I know I can use I am quite strong I have lifted more than 500lbs and I only weigh 150lbs, I know things about people things I coiulden't know, I am resistant to sickness and I seem to have verry strong bones(about as strong as steel). I have other abilitys that have surfaced but they seem like only a one time thing for now anyway they may come back later wich would be awsome cause I almost flew.

What are the various powers of people in the group?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ROFFLEBOX

this is hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join