It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Abilities..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdem02

I also see energies, idk if its from the sun or not but as I was focusing on the sky at that moment I was in like a blank stare and could see thousands of little orb looking energies floating infront of my face. Any explanation? No april fools joke either.. I would not lie about something so amazing. Any info?

[edit on 2-4-2006 by jdem02]

amazing, i too see energies, sort of, i actually can see molecules moving randomly, they are bright-white like the sun, most of them leave sort of like a ripple effect. however this can only be achieved while looking at bright things like the sky. i tried with other colours but to no avail. it has to be whitish. and no it cannot doesn't work if i wanted to see the molecules of a solid. just the gases only im afraid or am i not trying hard enough ;p

anything is possible in the matrix as long as u r no longer bound to it/ or less bound to it by some awakening/alightenment u had. some rules are meant to be broken while others bent.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackfire
I will try and make it rain almost everywhere i have never tried that ever before
just tell me a date. Also can this be a bit risky?

anything b4 the 6/6/6 should be fine. after that u do it at ur own risk...;p

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999

p.s Cojo wouldn't that ability be awesome to fly around all the time, & also be invisible lol a favorite day dream of mine too! I can only obtain it in Astral dreams lol! Better than nothing I guess!

[edit on 4-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

not if u fly to a restricted zone and get gunned/blown down by heat seeking missiles.

sorry for triple post, got noffing better to do at the moment.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Good point rot lol I should be careful & take into view what COULD happen as a result, when one has a new toy or gift to play with lol

Thanks for opening my eyes! PHEW

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Good point rot lol I should be careful & take into view what COULD happen as a result, when one has a new toy or gift to play with lol

Thanks for opening my eyes! PHEW

Debbers... yes yes I know! But don't say anything!

^_o...

I have a very bad feeling. See this is going to happen. Hey remember that rapture I told you about? I think I was in Texas... maybe I will be raptured while I am staying with my mom and sisters in texas. I am leaving on May 18th, and staying there for a while. If these comets or whatever hit! then we're doomed! THen Martial Law will be placed very soon..

I have a feeling....a big...big.............big...........feeling....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join