It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Abilities..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Sounds pretty cool...i dont know if i actually believe it though. I don't think you should tape it though...cuz you can easily manipulate a tape. I do think you should proove it somehow though.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't know why...but i just always wanted to fly and be able to turn invisible.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
blackfire got banned!
how are we going to figure out what has happened and what he's gonna do next now?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by plyfreak
What are the various powers of people in the group?

well their is annother with simular abilitys to mine but he has a sort of danger sense if you will, another has the ability to control wind and can use emapthy, the last member to join can do alot of various things all related to psi powers

Mod Note: Please Trim Quotes – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown agent
blackfire got banned!
how are we going to figure out what has happened and what he's gonna do next now?

ok is their a reason that black got banned and if so can we know why

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes we should know why, and isn't it rather funny, one with abilities as his - and now he is banned. I was really wanting to talk with him again!
I asked him to have it Rain in Nevada where the Drought was going on for over 120 days, people were really suffering there with Asthma & upper respitory attacks severely. Well there was no rain at all coming there for the upcoming forecast, not even close, and he made it rain the very next day & a good drenching like I asked him!
So If you ask me, he proved his ability, and also helped others as well to make it rain where needed!
Anyhow, maybe he will be able to come back after a short period, I'm not sure he can come back under the same name though, but if not, I'm sure he will also let us know it's him!
But funny how he is banned now, well maybe he was out of line on another thread? I haven't been on for a few days, but I'm going to try to find out! We do have a right to know why a person gets banned! If its going to remain hush hush, them I will be suspicious, that's for sure! I say we have a right to know! He seemed very nice to me!
I will let you know if I hear anything, and please if you do, let us know too on here. Thanks Angel

p.s Cojo wouldn't that ability be awesome to fly around all the time, & also be invisible lol a favorite day dream of mine too! I can only obtain it in Astral dreams lol! Better than nothing I guess!

[edit on 4-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Black
If you come back, someone on here asked if you could make it rain everywhere, you had never tried this, but you asked wouldn't it be risky. I wouldn't try making it rain everywhere, I feel strongly that it would be a big risk doing so!
Ask someone about this, before attempting that, like someone on the web, find a sight & person who has studied weather etc for a long time who has his Masters.
I feel it would trigger something! Just my gut feeling!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
blackfire
i must agree with angelwings in recommeneding not to make it rain everywhere tommarrow. not only could this drain you, but it could have adverse effects on the environment as well, although i can not say specifically what they would be.

i am hoping that, although you are banned and will hopefully you will return soon, you are still monitoring this thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
wow he got banned. Well if you still read this thread and want to prove it
(in the event that you really can)

Im not from Texas but they have it pretty bad down there. This area needs a lot of help. Especially areas 7 & 9.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
ok, so i did a check of blackfire's posts and i couldnt find any that would get him banned. it doesnt mean that it is not there, i could just not have been able to find it, or it could have been deleted.

just trying to figure it out.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hello Everyone
I spoke to Blackfire on aol, and yes he told me to let all of you know, and you can check this out with ATS to show I'm telling the truth on what I am going to share, I can also show everyone if they need proof of the email he sent me on aol.
I had written him on ATS on u2u and gave him my aol address to talk to him about his gift sometime.
Well when people started saying that he got banned I wrote him to say, many were hoping he will come back, and to ask what happened.
That is when he told me he got banned By Accident, and even though ATS said he can come back now, he isn't able too! It's always blocked for some reason!
So he asked me to let you all now, that he thinks maybe the government, is stopping him from coming back on!
I'm only giving you the message what he gave me.
Hopefully all will be ok, and he will be back soon! Here's hoping!
I also let the higher up's know he is still having a problem!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
is he able to access the site because if he can that would be good it would be awsome if he would make it rain in the places that need it

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Black, if you can read this, still verrry dry here in the southern rockies.
Any time dude!

After memorial day when all the tourist arrive is when the fire season starts.

To those traveling on vacation to the mountains; please be careful !!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ok regardless of this crazy topic of conversation that everyone seems sucked into, which i have to admit some quite wild, compelling claims have been made, can a moderator please explain why the author of the thread was banned please?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Black said, he cannot even come on at all! It was all a mistake that he got banned accidentally they told him, when he emailed them to let them know.
He said they told him all was fixed, but when he tries to come back, he cannot even view any of the site at all!

I informed ATS once again, like He asked me, and He told me to keep you updated as well, he is hoping it will be fixed soon! But he still thinks it could be the government. He really doesn't know why he can't get back on, when all is sapose to be fixed now!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Whatever happened between the ATS owners and Blackfire is between them.
We don't discuss bannings, or alleged bannings.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is gonna sound weird.... But I seem to have an ability to keep a traffic light from turning red. How do I do it? I stare at it....I can't break eye contact with it....as long as I stare at it.. it stays green....If I lose my focus, and break eye contact..... It will turn yellow, or red every time. This is a 100 % true for me, and now if I'm riding with my sister in law, or my husband...and they think the light will go red... they tell me to stare at it, it stay green every time!

I'm sure it's a all in my head.... but it works everytime.... without fail!!

Also, I saw the future a couple of months ago.... It was a small quick piece.
I have chickens that I dearly love, and I had a vision by day.... I saw one of my red hens laying dead... with her head pointing to the south, near the fence. I though t I was just being paranoid because of chicken hawks and such..... exactly one week to the day..... I went out and found one of my red hens dead.....near the fence.....her head was pointing to the south...just like the vision.

That was the freakiest feeling. I knew at that second that I had seen the future one week prior to it happening!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I've changed a trafic light by consentrating on it before made it change from red to green about half a seccond after it went red, also made a turn light go green when their was no reason for it to turn green.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
but remember if u have such qualities it should not be use dfor monetary benifits..it will diminish..if used for humanity it multiplies

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
well blackfire has been gone for some time now, and it looks like there may be no way to get back at this point due to the accidental banning, and then some other sort of computer error.

angelwings, i know that you are in contact with blackfire. have you heard any news yet? i was hoping to be able to ask something myself, or at least watch as the abilities were proved by others questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join