It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Israel Divide Jerusalem???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Regulator

Your response is typical.

People how criticize Israel are called anti-Semitic , garbage buyer, racist ... and what ever you like to call them.

Typical and expected pro-Israel response.

But you cannot change the shiny truth:

Palestinians are the legal owners of Palestine. Jerusalem is for the Palestinians. Israel has no right of ownership to those lands.

This is the truth that no matter how people try to burry , it will remain the truth.

BTW: Thanks for the electricity and for the hundreds of massacres that Israel did on Palestinians for more than half a century. The Palestinians refugees who still live in camps (with very low living standard) in Jordan , Syria and Lebanon are also grateful for electricity

Tanks for Electricity and Thanks for this :
AL-Durra

Mod Note: Please link to these pictures rather than post them here. They are disturbing. Thank you.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Deep_Blue]

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Oh that story again?

BACKGROUNDER: Mohammed Al Dura, or Anatomy of a French Media Scandal

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue

Palestinians are the legal owners of Palestine. Jerusalem is for the Palestinians. Israel has no right of ownership to those lands.

so - Just for the records: You do not recognize the State of Israel, right?

The Palestinians refugees who still live in camps (with very low living standard) in Jordan , Syria and Lebanon are also grateful for electricity

Yes, unfortunately, their arabic brothers do not threat them very well, hm?
Palestinian Refugees

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Very cute. Just as in Deir Yassin, the propaganda continues and the filthy lies flourish. A Palestinian boy is murdered, but it is not by the Jews, but by his "brethren".

Just as with the lie of Deir Yassin, the anti-Jewish filth machine tries to blame the innocent for the bloodshed.

Seems to me that some refuse to read the facts, the history, but prefer to perpetuate the lie.

As was already explained many many times, the "Palestinian" was the Jew. The resaon for the word was to cover up all traces of the Jewish heritage from that region. Again, the City of David, Jerusalem, is obviousloy and historically Jewish. As a matter of fact, it was Christian until the take over bythe Islamic spread. To declare that that Arabs are the only ones who have claim to Jerusalem is not only inaccurate, it is an outright lie, and I am sure that all who state this lie are not ignorant to the fact that it is, indeed, an evil, anti-Jewish lie, just as the Myth of Deir Yassin and that evil, vile and demonic attempt to slander the Jews by claiming they killed that boy.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Another thing, Deep Blue, your response of saying my response is typical in that you say it is typical, you make the assertions but make assertions with no claim to historical fact. You make the claim, but do not even seem to know that "Palestinian" is Jewish, that several decades ago the Arab would have been insulted by such a name being used on him and that it was taken only for political reasons back in the, what was it, 60's?

Let's not let history and fact stand in the way of lies and propaganda against the Jew, shall we?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
Oh that story again?

The Site you provided contains Lies/Missinfo.

Just for a notice:

Durra Father was injured (by several bullets) and was moved to Jordan for treatment. Jordanian King Abdullah Visited Durra's Father in the Hospital. I saw this on the TV I saw The jordanian king visiting Durra Father , And I remember that the Father made a short speech in his bed that day.

Call the Jordanian king if you don't believe me and ask him. Or to make it easier on you call Jordan TV and ask them to send you an archieve copy of the news in that day.

Now do you think that the Jordanian King is an imaginary personality , and he is part of some hollyood movie

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Regulator

It is not worth it for me to make some effort to press keyboard keys to reply to you. man are you hallucinating or something?..... excuse me but what are you talking about?..... You are claiming Lies -that are brand new to me- to be truth , which history book have you read. The book about Green people in Galaga planet

Deny Ignorance

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion877
All i can say that israel doesnt have censorship on our source of information.Its is the west that getting information from the palestinians and muslimias

Well is it supposed to be ONLY from the Israelis?? Thats the whole idea to have balanced news to get both sides..not as it was before when it was just one sided.

and tell me what the heel child did near tank when he was moving that is stupid never heard about it

How about this idea? Why SHOULD a tank EVER be around a child? That should be the stupid thing , not the child being stupid. A child is innocent wether its Israeli or Palestinian. Don't expect someone to feel sorry for you when you lose your family when you have such a warped outlook as to say a child is stupid for getting in the way of a tank. Thats total insanity and it just shows you have no respect for humanity.

By your thinking then, a person who gets blown up by a suicide bomber is stupid because he got in the way of the bomb? I've heard your kind of thinking before though its not uncommon. Peace activists were also stupid for getting in the way of tanks as well. :@ God forbid the driver of the tank was smart enough to see a human in front of him. That makes no sense whatsoever. You get an E for effort however for constantly trying to make it seem as though everything thats happened is "Their" fault.

And war is already started!you are not living here you dont know what is going on here!

How do you know I don't know whats going on over there? How do you even know where I live? Don't make assumptions if you don't know. You live there and still don't seem to know whats going on or you do know and just don't wish to see it.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The Site you provided contains Lies/Missinfo.

Nice try.
But you need to do more than just claiming things, if you want to proof something.

SO - Which missinfo exact does my source

contain?

I am looking forward to your input here.

Furthermore, you did not answer my question:

Do you recognize the State of Israel?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Israel has fought valiantly to occupy Arabs' land and they deserve a lot of credit for that. This doesn't change the fact that this is an occupation.

I agree that Jerusalem should be a separate district governed by an international body. We all know the importance of this place to major religions and all.

I'm pretty sick and tired of hearing how Israel is having a hard time and needs to occupy the West Bank and all that for reason of security and all. I hate to break it to you but many nations in the world have security problems and I don't see why Israel should get preferential treatment. I'm also sick and tired of my tax money going to that country. I think we should do more for africans dying of hunger in Darfur.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

How about this idea? Why SHOULD a tank EVER be around a child?

Yup.

Thanks for that question.

I never understood how it came that Palestinian parents did not teach their children like this:

"IF you see a tank and think you are in a war zone:

GO AWAY - Don't throw stones, just come home or go into a building - but NEVER go to a war zone, and foremost: NEVER trow stones to Israeli soldiers."

Israeli children know one thing very well:

No matter where you are: In a bus, a pizzeria, a cinema, cafe:

If you see something strange - a person, a situation....whatsoever:
GET OUT THERE and inform the security!

It is no problem if you have to wait for the next bus...better be late and pay the bus fee again for a 'false alarm' - than be delivered back home to your parents in a corpses bag"

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

SO - Which missinfo exact does my source

contain?

Thats obviously a pro-israeli site and hardly a balanced source of info.
As Taken from their site:

There can be no doubt that Israel has been far more restrained in dealing with Palestinian attacks than the US and UN were in dealing with comparable Somalian attacks. Clearly, some of the battles in Somalia were far more intense than any in the recent fighting between Israelis and Palestinians. But this is largely because Israel has acted with great forbearance. Moreover, many of the battles in Somalia described above – for example those in June and September – are quite similar to recent battles between Israelis and Palestinians.

From their "How to Recognize Unfair reporting" page

5) Are there double standards? Is one group of people singled out for more criticism or held to a different standard than others? Are differential terms used to describe the same phenomenon, depending on who the protagonists are? For example, are perpetrators of atrocities against Americans called “terrorists” while perpetrators of atrocities against Israelis called “activists” or “militants?” Indicate double standards by providing examples of similar events or issues that received differential coverage ( see CAMERA Backgrounder: “Is Israel Using Excessive Force?”).

For such a balanced source they don't seem to mention the Palestinians in a very good light other then the word Terrorists. They seem to be leaning towards mostly trying to debunk anything that happens to the palestinians and putting a positive spin on anything the Israeli's do. Seems like a propaganda site IMHO.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
I'm also sick and tired of my tax money going to that country. I think we should do more for africans dying of hunger in Darfur.

If you are American or Canadian citizen, then you can be proud because your tax money will not go to the HAMAS - terrorists:

The US and Canada suspended all contacts with Hamas-led governmentof because of the organization's refusal to accept Israel's right to exist and embrace international terms for Middle East peace-making. (more)

"We've advised our mission in Jerusalem, as well as other missions around the world that ... there should be no contact between U.S. government officials and PA officials who are under the authority of the prime minister or any other minister in the Hamas-led government. This includes working-level officials in those ministries," deputy State Department spokesman Adam Ereli told reporters on Friday.

"If they're working in a Hamas-led ministry, no matter what their affiliation is, we're not going to have contact with them," Ereli said.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Thats obviously a pro-israeli site

lol - Nice try

What does that have in common with the facts they provide in regard to
Mohammed Al Dura, or Anatomy of a French Media Scandal ?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yet it keeps going round and round.
If its not the kids fault then its the parents fault. I guess no fault of the person driving the tank who is supposed to be a professional huh? Isn't the Israeli army supposed to be the elite of the elite? yet a driver of a tank doesn't see a child or a Blond haired White woman standing in the middle of a road?

Its unfortunate the children over there have to live like that and I hope one day that both the Israeli chil;dren and palestinian children can all go out and play without having to worry about bombs or tanks ever again.
No child should have to grow up living like that.

[edit on 4/2/06 by FredT]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Before they have even taken power and attempted to set up a government Israel was already critisizing the new government. It reminded me of the days when Israel would attack the PA headquarters , disarm them and then the next day claim that the PA is ineffectual.

The American stance towards HAMAS is purely pressure from Israel and the Pro-Israeli lobby...it has nothing to do with how the actual citizens feel. I know myself as well as others feel that a chance should be given at least in an effort to establish some sort of platform before knocking them down and strangulating them economically before they even start. If Great britain had taken that sort of stance towards Irgun and Israel in its infancy , where would you be today if not given the chance to prove that you only want to make a difference? Im convinced of the fact that no matter who comes into power in the Palestinian government no one at all would be satisfactory to the Israeli government unless it was an Israeli that was voted into power.

Mod Edit: please follow the quoting guidelines.... Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Are we not allies with Israel? lol. im confused

[edit on 2-4-2006 by TimTbones9]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

It reminded me of the days when Israel would attack the PA headquarters , disarm them and then the next day claim that the PA is ineffectual.

- and which day was that?

.it has nothing to do with how the actual citizens feel. I know myself as well as others feel that a chance should be given at least in an effort to establish some sort of platform before knocking them down and strangulating them economically before they even start.

First step should be to recognize Israel , hm?

It does not take much: They only have to changer the HAMAS Charter for that. (Remember: PA elections had been end of Jan, 2006 - so there would have been time to change that)

Next step for Hamas and any future Palestinian government after recognizing Israel then would be to renounce violence and to accept previous agreements and obligations, including the roadmap.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimTbones9
Are we not allies with Israel? lol. im confused

[edit on 2-4-2006 by TimTbones9]

We have been Allied with many governments in the past and mostly by choice of our government and the lobbyists to the government. Not by choice of the people directly. It doesn't mean as a citizen you have to support it or agree with it if that governments policies are not agreeable to you. Does it?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I would seriously think the first step should be to get their own house in order and THEN recognize Israel. Whats the point in recognizing Israel if they have no country of their own and no way to sustain themselves economically. However, they were not even given a chance from the first minutes of the elections before criticism started flowing and economic threats started flying. Punishing everyone because they voted for people they thought would look out for them. Shutting down crossings so food doesn't go through, workers can't work, and supplies can't be replenished. As I asked earlier, had Great Brittain held the attacks of the King David hotel against Israel as well as other events that occurred, where would the Israeli government be right now?

Mod Edit: please see the note above.... thanks

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join