It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Israel Divide Jerusalem???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

I would seriously think the first step should be to get their own house in order and THEN recognize Israel.

LOL.

To get their house in order, to be qualified for negotiations, they have to change their charter.

To get an own state, they have to recognize Isarel.

That's how it works - and that's why after all these years the Palestinians do not have an own state yet.

BUT: we went far offtopic, here.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue
Regulator

It is not worth it for me to make some effort to press keyboard keys to reply to you. man are you hallucinating or something?..... excuse me but what are you talking about?..... You are claiming Lies -that are brand new to me- to be truth , which history book have you read. The book about Green people in Galaga planet

Deny Ignorance

Excuse me? Who is hallucinating, huh? The Jewish heritage is clearly outlined even in the King James 1611, making it, what must be for you, painfully clear how the Jewish connection to this land is VERY evident, yet you want to say that I am doing drugs?
Gee, as usual, it seems the people of your ilk attack the person when the message is untouchable.
Yes, Blue-Boy, the Bible even makes it clear that we are to pray for peace in Jerusalem. This command was given to us long before your heroes were dropping camel dung in that area.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
Nice try.
But you need to do more than just claiming things, if you want to proof something.

SO - Which missinfo exact does my source

BACKGROUNDER: Mohammed Al Dura, or Anatomy of a French Media Scandal

contain?

Nice try.

The site you provided is pro-Israeli site that is full with BS. The site claims that the news were staged and that Al-Durra and his father were acting .. like in some holyood movie. I easily debunked that when I said:

Durra Father was injured (by several bullets) and was moved to Jordan for treatment. Jordanian King Abdullah Visited Durra's Father in the Hospital. I saw this on the TV I saw The jordanian king visiting Durra Father , And I remember that the Father made a short speech in his bed that day.

Call the Jordanian king if you don't believe me and ask him. Or to make it easier on you call Jordan TV and ask them to send you an archieve copy of the news in that day.

Now do you think that the Jordanian King is an imaginary personality , and he is part of some hollyood movie

Do you expect me to beileve Rubbish sites or the world wide media ?!

World Wide Media is much much much much more credible than Rumors-Based Biased-Sites.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The Israeli have the habit of spreading misinformation to the masses, they deny every crime they do that leaks to the media. They usually slap you in your face and deny that after one second.

Israel Slapped Palestine on the face. Palestine complained to US .. listen to the funny conversation:

Palestine: Israel just slapped me on the face.

US: Israel .. Is that true?

Israel: Of course not.

US: Yes of course not , how you make such lies Palestine?

Palestine: But sir look at my face it is still red from the slap, Look at Israel Hand it is still red from the slap impact.

US: Israel .. can you explain this?

Israel: Palestine Hit my hand with her face.

US: Palestine you will be punished for that .
(SLUFF ... US slapped Palestine on the face)

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regulator
Excuse me? Who is hallucinating, huh? The Jewish heritage is clearly outlined even in the King James 1611, making it, what must be for you, painfully clear how the Jewish connection to this land is VERY evident, yet you want to say that I am doing drugs?
Gee, as usual, it seems the people of your ilk attack the person when the message is untouchable.
Yes, Blue-Boy, the Bible even makes it clear that we are to pray for peace in Jerusalem. This command was given to us long before your heroes were dropping camel dung in that area.

Regulator-Boy

I don't Care about the Biblical claims , keep those claims for yourself.

I only accept Historical facts and Codes of human rights, keep your religious believes for yourself.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Do you expect me to beileve Rubbish sites or the world wide media ?!

Nice try, again - however it does not work at all, since the source I provided llooked into the media and proviede the research that is done by several persons and organisations

you could already have sen that in the headline:

BACKGROUNDER: Mohammed Al Dura, or Anatomy of a French Media Scandal

Just click on the button...and read

listen to the funny conversation: [...]

Hey, this is ATS.
It is neither the General Chit Chat Forum, nor the Jokes, Puns, & Pranks forum.
How about some content to the topic and the discussion?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4th disciple
yes they should those jews are nothing but europeans

Something u may not know those Jews paid for that dessert land in the forties! It is God's blessing that made that land bloom the way it did. Go back to sleep !

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I only accept Historical facts

Well, in that case we can be sure you recognize the State of Isarel, right?

To do so would be a good and wise start for neighbourhood.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Nice try, again - however it does not work at all

Nice try

Go and read carefully my last post about this especially the part about the Jordanian King.

I only accept Historical facts

Well, in that case we can be sure you recognize the State of Isarel, right?

To do so would be a good and wise start for neighbourhood.

Why? Historical facts are against Israel Existence.

Listen I will tell you what:

Israel existence is only justified by pure religious believes. I don't care about your religious believes nor Biblical claims .

Now about peace:

I belong to Fatah party. Fatah already in Peace proccess.

The Israeli should pull out 1967 lands (including Jerusalem) If they really want peace, rather than building the racist wall and dividing the westbank in cantons.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Go and read carefully my last post about this especially the part about the Jordanian King.

Again, nice try

...and what has the Jordan King to do with the research done in the source I provided?

You should read the provided source ....
(link see above)

Israel existance is only jutified by pure religious beilives.

That is a balant lie, and you know better.

You know about the United Nations
You know how Israel was created.

Now about peace:

I belong to Fatah party. Fatah already in Peace proccess.

But then, I do not understand why you personally do not recognize Israel?

Or did I missunderstand something and you do recognize Israel.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
So regulator , you have accused me of being anti-semitic.

i therefore stand that you are a judeo-facist.

as i said , a sensible discussion can be had , right until you through in `my daddy i better than your daddy` type irrevelence with the name calling.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Riwka

can we please stop the 'Nice try' game.. go and read carefully what I said about the Jordanian King and about the site you provided.. and next time don't say 'Nice try' But explain what part you don't understand .

But then, I do not understand why you personally do not recognize Israel?

Or did I missunderstand something and you do recognize Israel.

Do you recognize Palestine?

Do you admitt that Jerusalem is for the palestinians?

I want to test your double standards.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

about the Jordanian King and about the site you provided.

Still: Nice try How about reading the source I provided and learn about the facts?

LOL

That is interesting

I have "double standards" because you do not recognize the State of Israel ?

That is strange...

In regard to your question:

I already said something about this on page one of this thread - just go back and read.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

LOL

That is interesting

I have "double standards" because you do not recognize the State of Israel ?

That is strange...

In regard to your question:

I already said something about this on page one of this thread - just go back and read.

don't twist my words

and answer my questions.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
no need to qoute a quote in a quote in a quote here.

Of course I recognize the PA - You could read that on page one, right?

In regard to this:

Do you admitt that Jerusalem is for the palestinians?

You know that is wrong by yourself. So no need to talk about this. (And again, go back to page 1 of this thread)

And as long as you don't recognize Israel:
You are in bad company with the acting government of the PA.

But..

How do you then think it will be possible for the PA to negotiate about a state with Israel? You see right now that the Quartet stops talking to you - and the money flow stops.

How did it come Fatah lost so many voters?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If you don't admit that Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinians then you don't recognize Palestine.

The Nation of Palestine: According to Oslo agreements Palesine is the lands that were occupied in 1967 . So any occupied land after 1967 is for the palestinans.

Now check the following map:

The Eastren Jerusalem was occupied in 1967 , so it belongs to the palestinians . The palestinians will be satisfied if they are given the 1967 lands including Eastren Jerusalem (which is the most important part of the city for the palestians).

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deep_blue

If you don't admit that Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinians then you don't recognize Palestine.

wrong.

Originally posted by deep_blue

The Nation of Palestine: According to Oslo agreements Palesine is the lands that were occupied in 1967 . So any occupied land after 1967 is for the palestinans.

and also wrong.

According to the Oslo Agreements the final status of Jerusalem should be determined by peaceful negotiation.

The Oslo Agreements

- And again: How it comes Fatah lost so may votes?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

How did it come Fatah lost so many voters?

I have to say that we were shocked by the disaster elections results. We never imagined this worst case scenario.

There were internal problem in Fatah itself , lack of cooperation between Fatah candidates and Fatah Command resulted in large number of candidates which resulted in Scattered votes .

For example in Hebron only 8 seats were required but there were about 28 Fatah candidates in Hebron alone , while Hamas only Had 8 candidates their.

In general Fatah had more votes than Hamas , But the votes were scattered. And if the internal problems in Fatah were solved we should have collected more than 50-60% of the seats and Hamas only 30-40%

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You guys are funny. Now I see why there is so much fighting.

Riwka : Do you really believe that if they acknowledge Israel it would help?
If they did, I bet the first thing out of your mouth would be "I don't believe you!"

Deep_Blue: I like the "Hit my hand with his face" analogy. It sounds like its accurate since the answer for a tank running over a kid was "what was he doing near the tank". I guess if a car were to hit me in the future it will be my fault for being in the cars way?

Arguing and Haggling is a handicap for the people of the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Do you really believe that if they acknowledge Israel it would help?

Yes, of course.

It would not only help, it is the quailfication for the PA to participate in negotiations.

Arafat and his Fatah had to do so to be able to negotiate and sign the Oslo Accords. At that time the Fatah promised they would change the PLO charter (but this never happened) - but everybody learned from that.

The actual PA government not only has to promise - they have to change their charter first to be qualified for negotiations.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join