It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the FDA doesn't want you to know

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Recently, I've been working on a cure to cancer. I heard something about battery acid killing bacteria, and I have a family member with cancer, so I looked into it. My research lead me to the onion. The onion is full of sodium trioxide, which when combined with water, creates sulfuric acid, hence the burning eyes. I've been eating a 1/4 of a raw onion each morning, washing it down with water with a teaspoon of salt, with astounding affects. This produces natural hydrochloric acid in our stomach, the key to proper digestion. I went on a health forum site to discuss my find. This was this morning. They have already removed my thread, and I'm not allowed to post anymore, without any explanation, even though I emailed them and asked why. My website explains my theory more, and has an interesting link about similar stuff happening to others. I think the government, tied directly with the medical industry, is keeping us sick and taking our money.

Mod Edit: Please Check Your U2Us

[edit on 28-3-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
(Mod Edit: Removed unecessary quote of the entire previous post)

I hate to be the one to tell you, but you're very wrong about the chemistry of your "discovery". NaO3 and H2O do not combine to form H2SO4. Where are you getting the sulfur? NaO3 IS, however, a common oxidizing agent used with sulfur containing compounds, not water, to create sulfuric acid. However, drinking concentrated and even low molar sulfuric acid is extremely hazardous. Your body does not need sulfuric acid to creat HCl (hydrochloric). Your body receives hydrogen every time you breath and Cl everytime you eat somethng containing salts, certain proteins, etc.. There is no link between anything you have posted and science, whatsoever. You seem to be a garage chemist trying to peddle wares.

Perhaps your post was removed from the other site for advertising, like you have done here? Judging by the fact that your account was made today, you are probably a troll trying to sell something with this post to people who don't understand chemistry and will believe anything you tell them. Snake-oil salesman at his finest.

~MFP

[edit on 3/28/2006 by bsl4doc]

[edit on 2006/3/28 by Hellmutt]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So your telling me that the reason our eyes burn when we cut an onion is not because sulfuric acid is produced when it combines with the water in our eyes. And what ware am I trying to peddle. Onions? Ever tried rubbing an onion on a cut? What kind of acid is in our stomach, that causes digestion?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Please review the Terms and Conditions of the site, which you agreed to follow when you registered. Specifically:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP. Your will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated.

You're more than welcome to discuss your feelings about onions and Jesus, but no solicitations please.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Your eyes burn when onions are cut due to the release of a gas known as syn-propanethial-S-oxide, NOT sodium trioxide. Syn-propanethial-S-oxide contains sulfur and will be converted to sulfuric acid upon hydrolysis, yes, but again, this is NOT sodium trioxide. Also, Sulfuric acid does not become oxidized into hydrochloric acid, as it does NOT contain any Cl atoms. A hydrochloric acid deficiency, also known as achlorohydria, is NOT solved by eating onions, as onions have absolutely nothing to so with hydrochloric acid used in digestion. The best solution is a betaine hydrochloride tablet with meals, which hydrolyzes in a given amount of HCl.

~MFP

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It seems to me that we need garage chemists to solve the cancer problem. Cancer keeps getting worse, and doctors keep getting richer. And of course, the government gets their cut from the medicines prescribed. Did you know that more people die each year from the side effects of medicine than from car wrecks. But we sure need the government to regulate our medicine, don't we. And the good doctor is too busy making $200 hr prescribing false cures, instead of looking to Gods medicine, our food intake, which is free. Talk about peddling wares. Don't come to me with your mightier than thou rhetoric, unless you got a better idea for a cure.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There is nothing to sell on my website. How am I soliciting?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
It seems to me that we need garage chemists to solve the cancer problem. Cancer keeps getting worse, and doctors keep getting richer. And of course, the government gets their cut from the medicines prescribed. Did you know that more people die each year from the side effects of medicine than from car wrecks. But we sure need the government to regulate our medicine, don't we. And the good doctor is too busy making $200 hr prescribing false cures, instead of looking to Gods medicine, our food intake, which is free. Talk about peddling wares. Don't come to me with your mightier than thou rhetoric, unless you got a better idea for a cure.

So my "mightier than thou" rhetoric is basic chemistry? Wow. You've been cornered and can't explain why you magically create Cl where there is none, so now you decide to attack my profession?

Can you please explain your chemistry to me? Maybe type up the balanced equations for it to show me where you're getting these ideas from?

~MFP

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry doc, but I feel that you automatically have assumed that I don't know anything, simply because I'm not in your proffesion. My research comes some from the web, and some from book, and some from personal experience. But most of all, God has asked me to look into it. Please don't try to tell me that I don't know God.
The stomach is the portal to our bodies. Nearly all nutrients are entered into the bloodstream through the lining of the stomach, right? What I think is happening, is the chemicals in food preservation, and hormone injection in beef, and chlorine and flourides in our water is lining our stomach with mucus that blocks nutrients from getting into our blood, and therefore allowing cancerous cells to take over healthy cells, since cancerous cells can grow on basically potassium alone. Since the stomach wall can't ingest these critical nutrients, calcium (causing heartburn), magnesium, and sodium. Cancer cells have 1% of calcium as a normal cell. And countries that have high onion intake, have lower cancer rates. Now, alkaline needs to be introduced also, to stabalize pH balance. And it has been proven that cancerous cells die quickly in a high alkaline environment. But tumors is late stage cancer may need to be injected directly, then re-introduce proper nutrients. But the key is to cleanse the stomach lining, through the high sulfer content of the all powerful onion, so that the stomach can again begin to process nutrients. Once this is done, then begin with high nutrient foods such as the plum, loaded with B6, B12, and Iron. Also, lot of fruit juice, and raw broccoli for alkaline. I welcome your proffesional input without the personal attacks. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm sorry doc, but I feel that you automatically have assumed that I don't know anything, simply because I'm not in your proffesion. My research comes some from the web, and some from book, and some from personal experience. But most of all, God has asked me to look into it. Please don't try to tell me that I don't know God.

No, your disregard for basic chemical reactivity laws and conservation of matter makes me think you don't know anything.

The stomach is the portal to our bodies. Nearly all nutrients are entered into the bloodstream through the lining of the stomach, right?

No, nearly all nutrients are absorbed through intestinal lining, not stomach.

What I think is happening, is the chemicals in food preservation, and hormone injection in beef, and chlorine and flourides in our water is lining our stomach with mucus that blocks nutrients from getting into our blood, and therefore allowing cancerous cells to take over healthy cells, since cancerous cells can grow on basically potassium alone. Since the stomach wall can't ingest these critical nutrients, calcium (causing heartburn), magnesium, and sodium. Cancer cells have 1% of calcium as a normal cell.

Cancer cells don't "take over" healthy cells, rather, healthy cells become stuck in a phase of growth and continuously divide. They do not affect nearby cells. Also, cancer cells require blood supply and nutrients,and cannot live on "potassium alone".

And countries that have high onion intake, have lower cancer rates.

Source? And don't some countries who have high onion intake also possibly have low pollution, low meat intake, low chemical exposure, etc. ?

But the key is to cleanse the stomach lining, through the high sulfer content of the all powerful onion, so that the stomach can again begin to process nutrients. Once this is done, then begin with high nutrient foods such as the plum, loaded with B6, B12, and Iron. Also, lot of fruit juice, and raw broccoli for alkaline. I welcome your proffesional input without the personal attacks. Thanks.

You're right, no person with high onion intake or sulfur rich diet has ever gotten cancer

~MFP

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You see, this is exactly why we have such health problems. People spend many years in universities, studying what others already knew, then they graduate, and think they know it all. If the stomach isn't part of the intestinal tract, then I'm an alien. You tell me the nutrient values of the onion. And cancerous cells grow off of dead cells, creating tumors. This is the great thing about the internet. Ideas can be put out there, on instinct or gut feeling (no pun intended) and we can farm the good stuff out of those ideas. You are trying to tell me that my theory has absolutely no value, but that is not what the doctor in the other forum said before they shut me down, for absolutely no reason. They still haven't emailed me with an explanation.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
bsl4doc:

I want to thank you for your replies on this thread. This is, clearly, the sort of thing I like to see on this site - the Denial of Ignorance.

stompk, keep looking for answers. We certainly don't know everything, every day is a new discovery. But when challenging the facts, be ready to challenge your own stance, again and again, make sure of your facts.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
You see, this is exactly why we have such health problems. People spend many years in universities, studying what others already knew, then they graduate, and think they know it all. If the stomach isn't part of the intestinal tract, then I'm an alien.

It isn't part of the intestinal tract. It IS part of the digestive tract and is responsible for hydrolysis and a small amount of carbohydrate absorption.

You tell me the nutrient values of the onion. And cancerous cells grow off of dead cells, creating tumors. This is the great thing about the internet. Ideas can be put out there, on instinct or gut feeling (no pun intended) and we can farm the good stuff out of those ideas.

Tumors do not grow off of old cells. When cells die, they lyse, thus reducing nutritional value to nil. Tumors form when a cell enters and abnormal growth cycle and multiplies with reckless abandon. It does not feed off of other cells, and does not kill other cells, unless you mean by redirecting blood supply.

You are trying to tell me that my theory has absolutely no value, but that is not what the doctor in the other forum said before they shut me down, for absolutely no reason. They still haven't emailed me with an explanation.

Provide any evidence, any BASIC chemical equations that show you are even half right, and I will give you a few points toward credibility. As I see it, you are a crazy looking for a soapbox and is trying to validate your opinions because "some doctor" on the internet said you make sense.

~MFP

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
No sides taken but my father used to tell me that eating hot things such as peppers, onions,horseradish and foods such as those were really good for your health. The hotter the better, although I dont know if its ever been proven. stompk, all that said we still have to abide by T&C, otherwise known as the Terms and Conditions of this forum, welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Can anyone answer me this?
Why dont sharks get cancer....ever ?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on 3/28/2006 at 03:49 PM

Can anyone answer me this?
Why dont sharks get cancer....ever ?

They do.

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.elasmo-research.org...
www.ncf.carleton.ca...
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Ciao ciao,
~MFP

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think you're thinking of the movie Deep Blue Sea.

Shark Cartilage, Cancer and the Growing Threat of Pseudoscience

Edit: bsl4doc beat me to it.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
R-S(=O)-R (amino acid produced by chewing onion)
H2N-C-COOH (sodium sulfate released which form into gas)
H2N-C-COOH + H2O - H2SO4 Combine with water.
H2SO4+CH3-COO - HCL (Sulfuric acid + organic salt) May nead to sub salt with sodium sesquicarbinate. Still in the works.
Mix CH3-COO with H2O. Easier to ingest.
HCL + B6 + B12 + Iron = good health.
Slapped it together, might not be perfect, but close.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
My mistake on the SO3. Onion better than Hydrochloride tablet because of nutritional benefits, and much cheaper. Onion will help heal scar tissue too.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ok, let's take this a step at a time and see why it is wrong, shall we?

R-S(=O)-R (amino acid produced by chewing onion)

This is no an amino acid. An amino acid contains and amine group (NH3) and a carboxyl terminal end (COOH or COO-, depending on environment). All ou have posted here is a sulfur oxide with two R groups, which can be anything.

H2N-C-COOH (sodium sulfate released which form into gas)

Ok, I don't see where you get sodium sulfate. You haven't mentioned ANY sodium (Na) in these equations or sulfate. This compoun mentioned above is also impossible to create as the primary carbon has two bonds left open, thus making is highly charged and highly unstable.

H2N-C-COOH + H2O - H2SO4 Combine with water.

And you are getting the sulfuric acid from....? You are still using this imaginary nitrogenous compound, as well.

H2SO4+CH3-COO - HCL (Sulfuric acid + organic salt) May nead to sub salt with sodium sesquicarbinate. Still in the works.

Where are you getting the HCl from (also, this is proper notation, HCl, not "HCL". Only the first letter of elements is capitalized)? I thought this process was supposed to create it, not require it for hydrolysis?

Mix CH3-COO with H2O. Easier to ingest.

Okay, I hate to break this to you, but CH3COO is just acetic acid. It's not found in onions, so where are you getting this from? Nail polish remover?

HCL + B6 + B12 + Iron = good health.
Slapped it together, might not be perfect, but close.

There is more to good health than HCl, vitamins and minerals. You can actually HINDER your health by overdosing on the compounds you mentioned above. Also, your equations are not balanced, not complete, show no reactants, and are generally just, well, wrong! Sorry.

~MFP

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join