It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the FDA doesn't want you to know

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Doc, if your so knowledgable, what is the best potential cure to cancer?

And you still haven't given me a chemical formula to explain the burning of the eye after cutting an onion.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
STOMPK

First, i respect you for at least trying here, that's what counts. The problem is, please make sure your info is for the most part correct. While you are at least trying, disinforming others SLOWS DOWN the proccess of research.

I just got out of a bio test yesterday, and chem exam today, and so far from reading through this topic, i was just shocked. Most of the stuff you posted was really far off. if you brose the chem stuff at wikipedia, you can learn a lot. However, i'm not one of those people that "think they know everythign" type of things. I know what i know, and i know that i don't know everything, but i do know that i know some things

Your basis for this research is that the acid creates a mucous, preventing nuterients from being obsorbed? Well, first, there are special cells in your stomach and small intenstine.

Your stomach is used to break up proteins etc into smaller molecules through the use of the enzyme pepsin. one cell in your somach release HCL, one cell releases pepsinigen, the low pH enviornment activates pepsinigen into pepsin, which breaks up the proteins

ALMOST nothign is aborbed through your stomach lining, save for some alcohols and maybe some organic materials, aspirin etc. the food then goes to the upper intestines, where other enzymes break it down further, and it is absorbed into your blood from there.

Here's the problem though. Your stomach and intestine both have mucous clels that always are producing mucous....it helps protect/ine the walls. They need this mucous, and it does NOT prevent the nutrients from being absorbed.

yes, there's an enzyme in the onion, when it's cut it reacts to help form a certain acid, which breaks down into another acidic gas, the gas gets in your eyes and does cause a very very mild sulfuric acid concentration. VERY low though. Adding acid to your stomach/body is not going to do anything to help cure cancer, unless it's skin cancer and your burning it off.

Your stomach acid is MUCH stronger than the mild H2S04 that eating onions would produce. I just don't see where you're going with this. I'd probably suggest looking at it from antoher angle.

And the increase in bowl movements is caused by eating excess of any vegetable. your body can't really break down the cellulose until it gets into your large intestine, where it's just crapped out =p

I don't have much time right now, but i'll be glad to help you with what i know later in more detail. once again, i'm praising you for trying here, it's more than most peopel care about.

However, be careful about where you get your information from, good luck.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thanks XX. Actually, alot of my chemical info comes from Wik. I understand the necessity for mucus in the stomach. But, there is a thing called achloridia. From what I gather, to much mucus, or a form of bile is allowed to accumulate in the stomach. Anyway, interesting info written by a doctor.

72.14.203.104...:LUrixiX6uiwJ:www.iinr.org/specialreports/colonhealth.pdf+achloridia&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3

Let me know what you think. Lots of cancer patients seem to have a common problem. Digestive problems. My research seems to keep leading me back to a problem of getting the proper nutrients into the blood stream.
Anyway, thanks for your input.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The best potential cure for cancer is a balanced diet, exercise, and avoiding processed foods. The best treatment once you have been diagnosed with cancer is the same as above with the addition of multivitamins, and hopefully the new vaccine that is being tested as we speak.

No where in that treatment would I recommend anyone put all their faith in ONE food, such as onions. The key to fighting disease is a balanced diet and nutrition. No one nutrient is the key to solving the energy and physiological demands of an organism as complex as the human body.

Also, here's the equation for the offending onion smell you requested:

H3N-CH(S=O)-COO(-) ------------> Cys-SOH ------------> CH3-CH=CH-SO

The compounds above are 1)amino sulfoxide, 2)cysteine-sulfenic acid, and 3)syn-propanethial-S-oxide. The syn-propanethial-S-oxide reacts with water to form dilute sulfuric acid. Your eyes then water to flush this out. This reaction depends on temperature dependant gas diffusion and a non acidic environment, thus will not happen in your stomach. Once ingested, the onion will be in a highly reductive and hydrolytic environment, making it impossible for the allinase (required for first reaction) to stay in enzymatic funtional form, because the acids will quickly denature it and prevent it from catalyzing the amino to sulfenic reaction.

~MFP

[edit on 3/30/2006 by bsl4doc]

[edit on 3/30/2006 by bsl4doc]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thanks doc. That will help. I'll look into it. You tell good advice to cancer prevention. But my theory is not for those who don't have cancer. It's for those who do. What is the best cure for cancer for people who already have cancer. They are whom I am here for. Thanks for taking the time of putting that formula together for me.

Steve

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Please read my entire post above for the answer to your question.

From my previous post:

The best treatment once you have been diagnosed with cancer is the same as above with the addition of multivitamins, and hopefully the new vaccine that is being tested as we speak.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Why does the medical profession always need everything in a pill. Some of those multiviatamins are vitamin overdose. So your cure is vitamins, and healthy diet? Something the onion can't produce? By the way, eating the onion is just the first step. Further vitamin intake by eating good foods. Eating the onion just sets up the stomach to accept the rest of the foods I listed. You might try just 1/4 onion, followed by salt water before you try to beat it down. Being a student of medicine doesn't make one an authority on everything. And until I see a vaccine that works (boy, where have I heard that before) I'll continue my dumb old basement research. God bless the internet.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by stompk]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Why does the medical profession always need everything in a pill. Some of those multiviatamins are vitamin overdose. So your cure is vitamins, and healthy diet? Something the onion can't produce? By the way, eating the onion is just the first step. Further vitamin intake by eating good foods. Eating the onion just sets up the stomach to accept the rest of the foods I listed. You might try just 1/4 onion, followed by salt water before you try to beat it down. Being a student of medicine doesn't make one an authority on everything. And until I see a vaccine that works (boy, where have I heard that before) I'll continue my dumb old basement research. God bless the internet.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by stompk]

A steady diet of process foods is not a good diet. A steady diet of poultry, chicken, carrotts...actually, most of what is in the 4 food groups, is a good diet, so long as you watch for cholestrol and calories and whatever else a nutritionist or phsyician may ask you to take into consideration. There is nothing to indicate that onions cannot be part of a healthy diet.

Eat your greens; you probably heard it through out childhood.

Correct me if I am wrong, but are not onions the ancient remedy of the Jews and various other cultures? I can swear that ancestral medicine is coming back, and increasing in popularity. It is due to a general populous whose expectations have been let down. Due to some Pop Magazine promising them that in 10 or 50 years they will be able to afford flying cars, cures for any diesease, and a robot to wipe their butt.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Frosty]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Why does the medical field need everything in pills? Well, as far as vitamins are concerened, most people do not eat a proper diet. The problem is, some of these people CHOSE not to eat a proper diet, and insead take the vitamins. If a doctor told them they need to eat better, they will wouldn't, they already know they are eating bad. So the vitamins ARE a good thing, sometimes. You are right in saying that most vitamins sold as pills are over concentrated. I bought some vitamin B6 100mg pills a few months ago, and took them for ab it, when i decided to look the stuff up online. I guess 100mg pills were common during the 80's until they found out that high doses of that stuff over a period of time cuases never damage and other serious conditions. You actually only need a few milligrams, my bottle says for 100mg..its equal to 5,000 % of what you actually need. Why they still sell it in this strength? Beats me, it could be because they expect people to split the pills and save money...or, they assume, and are correct, that most people will buy their version of B6 vs a competitor, because it has more in it, and most people think more is better. Now, until the fda imposes a law/limit on the dosage, the company isn't going to care about toxicity, too bad.

I'd suggest picking up this weeks/months U.S. NEWS (April 3, 2006). Odd that i have it here now, but the title is THE WORLD'S FIRST CANCER VACCINES.

www.usnews.com...

Or, you can read it here
The article talks about a lot of other cancers as well, and things that are being developed for them. Some of the top brains in the world are working on cancer research, so most of the stuff being researched is over the heads of common people. Yes, sometimes simple things are overlooked, but i doubt anyone's going to find a cure for cancer by making connections of elementary overlooked health problems.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Cancer proliferates when there is suppressed emotional trauma. for instance, it is well known that certain personalities are susceptible to heart attacks. In the same vein certain personalities are susceptible to certain forms of cancer. For instance cancer of the throat often manifests in people who suppress their truth, and avoid speaking out on issues. bowel cancer is common in people who internalise and worry alot. Obviously there are ecological factors involved to - such as diet, environment, toxicity, lifestyle etc. Then, throw in the genetic inherited component (homeopaths call it miasms) into the mix.

In my profession I have yet to see a cancer case without an emotional component.

Cancer is the outward manifestation of an internal disturbance.

If you idintify and clear the held emotional belief/ trauma - then the person has a better chance of healing.

A classic case recently. A young mother sufffering from breat cancer. After prescribing for a month the true emotional component came through. She had deep seated resentment withe her mother and husband. She was describing how she holds everything on her chest and puts up wiht the 'abuse'. She literally held it all on her chest. I then saw this as the CORE of the case and prescribed homeopathic remedies accordingly. 2 weeks later the tumour (which was huge and solid) began to 'reverse.' The solid tissue broke up, and it began to leak out. Then one day a week later it practically came out like a volcano. This was the day before surgery was p[lanned and happened in hospital. It took about 3 hours to drain and she had to be put over a bath in the hosp. The nurses were amazed. Her breast needed packing for 6 weeks but remedies helped it heal. That was a year ago and so far the cancer has not come back. As well as the physical she had powerful emotional healing and changed her life accordingly. She realise WHY she got a tumour on her breast. (The breast represents mothering - where her issues lay! Her inablility to express her dissatisfaction resulted in issues lying and festering on her breast - LITERALLY)

The case above is an example of how EMOTIONS CAN CONTRIBUTE TO CANCER. This particular lady is an organic farmer - great nutrition, low toxicity.

When dealin with cancer remember - IT IS AN OUTWARD EXPRESSION OF AN ORGANISM THAT NEEDS HEALED. It is ONLY A SYMPTOM of a disturbance. YOU NEED TO TREAT THE PATIENT- NOT THE CANCER.

In homeopathy there are certain remedies given to reduce the miasmatic (hereditary) tendency and susceptibility to cancer. This is the best prophylactic.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
psyfly7. Excellent insight. I too believe what we think has alot to do with how we feel. The bible says this many times. It's not so much what we put in, but what comes out of us. Pent up emotions can definitely make us sick. Helping others and spreading good will makes us feel good, therefore, I believe, it has direct correlation to our health.
Having said that, I also believe the chemicals in our food, water, and air add up over time. People who are eating healthy diets are getting sick too. So there is something else in play here. I believe we need to flush our bodies of toxins every once in a while. I believe the multi-vitamins are terrible for us, because like frosty said, the doses are ridiculous.
Sparky sent me an IM with a great elixer he has come up with. Hopefully, he'll post the recipe in here. I don't know, blsdoc attacked him pretty hard too, but I got a feeling it won't be his first time either.
All I know is that when you take a bite out of a strong raw onion, it is truly powerful. It permeates your entire body. The addition of the salt water (one teaspoon salt in glass of warm water) is like adding water to your car battery. It the battery gets low, it doesn't hold a charge. I've been doing tests on the onion in various solution to see if I can actually get voltage out of it, sorta like you can with a potatoe. One thing I've been working on is a device to actually capture the gas released when you cut the onion, and then mixing this with water. Haven't quite got it down, but i'm making progress. I'm a working stiff, so this is done as I've got time and money.
Therapys such as radiation therapy sap the energy out of the body. This is detrimental to a body that's already tired from being sick. To me, this is an expensive, painful, slow death. The onion does have energy enhancing effects, plus potent nutrients in the raw form. We need to take vitamins in natural form, ie foods, because our body also benefits from working to break these down.
My research not only involves studying nutritional values and cancer makeup, but history and whats been used in the past. When cancer showed up on the seen, and what changes in the environment occurred when it did. Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated. I don't believe I can do this alone, I'm just watering the mustard seed. All thoughtful input is greatly appreciated, as I take notes on everything.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
P.S. I do believe there is a cure-all, or philosophers stone. It's interesting to read that article you posted xx. Treating it like a virus I think makes sense. I'm wary of drug companies, especially now, but will be interested to see what the FDA says. I believe, cancer might be from a form of fungus, something I was talking about to the good doctor in the other thread before they shut me down.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by stompk]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
psyfly7 said:

bowel cancer is common in people who internalise and worry alot.

My grandmother was always worried about something, and was also very superstitious, crossed knives meant a fight was coming etc.
Snowstorms that my relatives could be driving in worried her, funny that her funeral day there was a freak spring snowstorm, awful day and slippery for cars, and the whole family was out.

She was afraid of lightening, afraid of fire, afraid of 'dopers', she worried to the point of being rediculous about stupid things.

She died of colon cancer.

Ever notice that when you worry, digestion stops? Well when all those feces aren't moving, the toxins can get to work, so don't worry and go with the flow.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
sorry to hear about your grandma Toadmud - but you are spot on. Obviously there is also a connection with diet. For instance if you eat a lot of meat, and the bowel is sluggish, the meat putifries and releases toxins. Also some food particles can become trapped in the bowel - leading to other diseases which are often (not always) precursors to bowel cancer (diverticulosis).

so long as the medical profession treat symptoms in isolation - there will never b a conventional cure for cancer.

You are what you think as much as you are what you eat.

So eat sensibly, drink moderately and be merry!!!!

[edit on 31-3-2006 by psyfly7]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, I'll drink moderately as often as I can.

I eat meat, but my innards aren't sluggish, I go twice, perhaps thrice (had to say thrice
)
Condolences accepted but she died years ago, and if you've ever had a relative dying of cancer, you are glad to see them go, they suffer a lot, in her case the humiliation of a colostomy bag, and the pain, and losing weight and all that crud, and stuff.

I'll keep eating my onions, got to have them in almost every meal, except Kraft dinner, the perfect food the way it is, to add to it is to ruin it.
I also intend to take Multi-vits again, and also to get on the garlic bandwagon as well.
And above all, to not worry like my Grandmother did.

Can't wait to grow some good veggies and herbs this spring!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I may advise drinking moderately - hard to do when you are irish!!

With regards to the cancer - so much cancer in northern ireland. Possibly something to do with the pulsed frequencies/ mind control on designated population experiments in the catholic areas during the 'troubles'. Lots of my family (the ones who manged to escape being blown up or shot!) and community suffered from cancer.

The garlic thing is interesting. A great homemade medicine (antiviral/ anticseptic) is to slightly batter/crush (not too much) about 50 garlic cloves and put them in aclear lidded jar on windowsill. Fill with pure vodka. leave to stand, shaking every few days. It goes a bit green for a week - then yellow. When it goes golden (about 3 weeks) hey presto - you've got your pure unadulterated, home-made medicine. Great to take a few teaspoons when you have an illness/ cold/ virus. Makes the breath HONK - but does the job. Combine with a teaspoon of powdered vitamin c for a super strong viral busting drug.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well besides the garlic thing, just buy some oil of oregano! Google for it, get the 300 percent extract. This stuff is VERY strong, and kills most of the germs in your body. It's actually just as strong if not stronger than most antibiotics that you are prescribed. Google it and check for yourself, it's a nice natural cure for a lot of thigns

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Actually heard a few weeks ago from a very reliable source that the oil of oregano is a good remedy for the immune system and possibly prevents bird flu. I will look into it - never really come across it before now. Worth checking out.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
A word of advice from a self-confessed health nut who's used oil of oregano for years...

Store it in a plastic container! I learned the hard way about what happens when one drops a glass bottle of it...the smell and the staining are unparalleled!!!

[edit on 2-4-2006 by therainmaker]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
is the oil of oregano advocated when you have a complaint - ie, flu/ viral /bacterial illness.? Or is it used as a supplement for prevention??

Is it recommended for children???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join