It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the FDA doesn't want you to know

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
My account was created today, why does everyone hate new people so much? What do you think he is, an onion salesman?

Originally posted by bsl4doc
(Mod Edit: Removed unecessary quote of the entire previous post)

I hate to be the one to tell you, but you're very wrong about the chemistry of your "discovery". NaO3 and H2O do not combine to form H2SO4. Where are you getting the sulfur? NaO3 IS, however, a common oxidizing agent used with sulfur containing compounds, not water, to create sulfuric acid. However, drinking concentrated and even low molar sulfuric acid is extremely hazardous. Your body does not need sulfuric acid to creat HCl (hydrochloric). Your body receives hydrogen every time you breath and Cl everytime you eat somethng containing salts, certain proteins, etc.. There is no link between anything you have posted and science, whatsoever. You seem to be a garage chemist trying to peddle wares.

Perhaps your post was removed from the other site for advertising, like you have done here? Judging by the fact that your account was made today, you are probably a troll trying to sell something with this post to people who don't understand chemistry and will believe anything you tell them. Snake-oil salesman at his finest.

~MFP

[edit on 3/28/2006 by bsl4doc]

[edit on 2006/3/28 by Hellmutt]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
isn't the cure for most things that people don't want to hear about or do is drinkyour own urine?

hm?

...and since when did onion because all super cancer curing?

or idk..better listen to the doc on most of this stuff..

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
After a week on eating the onions I found that I did get light heartburn from it. So I'm adjusting my approach a bit. I'm also trying natural alkaline. One thing I did find, was that eating a raw stalk of broccoli almost immeditely takes away the heartburn. Just posting my findings.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The embillical cord holds many millions of t-cells. In recent news a woman that was crippled from the neck down was injected with t-cells from a babys embillical cord. One month later she was wiggling her fingers. Awile later she was moving her legs, and now she is walking. The same thing happened to a little boy but with much greater response to the blood from the embillical cord of his baby brother. He too could not walk and within 6 months was up and running around. The t-cell has said to have cured some cases of cancer also. I WONDER WHAT ELSE THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT TELLING US. LINK MEDRA
CLICK ON DISEASES.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by a bird]

[edit on 4-4-2006 by a bird]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's umbilical, not embillical, and I think you meant to type stem cells, not T-cells. T-cells are immune cells responsible for fighting viral infections, not restoring tissues. Also, the stem cells found in umbilical cords have yet to show any true promise in the field of human stem cell transplantation. Sorry. I think they have potential, but just injecting them into someone will do absolutely nothing. We do tests on stem cells at our lab here in Firenze, and it's much more complicated than just injecting them into someone.

~MFP

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't understand the current thought of cutting out the tumor. First off, it's invasive, and very rarely gets it all. Second, it's ridiculously expensive. It's been proven that cancer cells don't grow, and in fact die within a few days in a high alkaline environment. Is there any research into injecting an alkaline rich type of syrum (

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I was just reading through my old threads and found this one. It is very interesting, with lots of great info.

Thought I'd bump it for old times sake.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Are you familiar with a book entitled "The Cancer Cure That Worked" 50 years of suppression? How about "The Cure For All Cancers" by H.R. Clark? Then there's "Cancer? Think Curable" based on the Max Gerson therapy written by S.J. Haught. Or you could go straight to Max Gerson's book, "Results of 50 Cases". Cynthia Olsen wrote a book about Renee Cassie's natural cancer cure entitled "Essiac A Native Herbal Cancer Remedy". You could look up Royal Raymond Rife and his suppressed treatment.

There's more than one way to skin a cat and cancer has been proven to be curable by more than one method. But you better get it before Codex Alimentarius (sp?) goes into effect and you are no longer able to get vitamins, supplements, natural remedies.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yeah, you had pretty much all of your chemistry and biology wrong.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
If their chemistry and biology is so right on, why are there so many sick people.

Sometimes, education can muffle instinct. Sometimes, money, can motivate the wrong solutions.

I challenge any medical student to take a live cancer cell and put it in a petri dish with a cut up fresh onion, a bit of warm salt water.

If the cancer cell continues to live, I will forever shut up about this subject.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Where can I buy these onions that you speak of?

Seriously though I love onion - especially raw, I've always known it just makes me feel better sometimes - same with other fresh fruit and veg. Sometimes I actually crave tomatoes even though I hate them and 95% of the time avoid them like they were evil!

Mother nature has always done her best to provide us with meds - but if I had cancer I doubt I'd be pinning my hopes solely on the humble Allium cepa (onion).

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Actually, I'm trying to get people to be more acceptable to sulphuric acid.

That is the key. But who am I anyway.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
sulfuric acid is not the cure, there is no "cure-all" chemical that's going to magically kill all the cancer without hurting anything else.
MANY things kill cancer cells, the problem is that they also tend to kill the rest of you too because cancer cells are simply not that different from any other cell.
You fault the people who disagree with you as if your blatant ignorance to even the simplest concept is a reflection of their conformity to big business.

You are the William Powell of home medicine, disown your crap like he did.
I'm all for alternative medicine, but you're just a witch doctor.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well I am no expert but from what I have learned , is that cancer is a way that the body keeps toxins out of the blood. Your body produces toxins or acids from the foods you eat. Calcium and sodium help buffer acids and turn them into weak carbonic salts and then it can safely eliminate them out . that is why your swet is salty and also your urine . The problem is that people dont eat enough food with minerals like calcium, potassium,magnesium,and sodium those are your blood buffers and they help regulate your bodies p.h. If your p.h is around 7.1-7.4 then your body absorbs the most nutrients. The other problem is that most foods you buy are full of preservatives,additives,and food colorings that have not been properly tested for safety and in my opinion they are mostly synthetickly made. Even organic foods have been changed by the big conventional food companies lowering the standards that the true organic farmers have worked so hard to get. Cancer is the desease you get from eating conventional foods, they have take out almost all the nutrients,minerals and vitamins fiber etc. and replaced them with toxins making those food UNFIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. YOU want to be healthy, then throw away your micro-wave it destroys the food, eat organic fruits and vegetables , do not eat dairy products,no white sugar, use sucunat brown sugar only if you must, sugar is not good for you. Eat 50-60% organic grains barley,brown rice,azuki beans ,black soy beans,sea vegetables,kukicha tea, and chew,chew,chew, the more the better.n IF you chew your grains 100 each mouthfull you will absorb more nutrients and get fuller with less. If you balance the amount of toxins you put in your body with the amount of minerals needed to process them then your body won't have to rob them from your body. From what I have learned Dairy products aren't made for human consumption. How can you digest lactose when they destroy lactese and galoctese enzymes when thay pasteurize it or homogenize it and those enzymes are what really breaks down the sugar second if you can't digest the sugars then you can't digest the calcium and the vitamin d they put is synthetic and toxic to you liver. Your body can make its own vitamin d with sunlight. cancer is not something you develope overnight your body gives you signs in the form of pain , get to know your body be natural eat natural and the earth shall protect you . Eat organically and help do your part in protecting our environment our environment is dirty and polluted on the outside so we polluted in the inside, if you care for our planet it will care for you ,and you won't have to worry about anything it has worked for me since 1985 and I don't see why it would work for you we come from the same planet, we just live in different environments which grow differrent foods . I apologize for the bad spelling hopefully It can help some out . dezie b.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
They have already removed my thread, and I'm not allowed to post anymore, without any explanation, even though I emailed them and asked why. My website explains my theory more,

[edit on 28-3-2006 by WyrdeOne]

It seems to me that you've been reading on of Kevin Trudeau's books, Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About.
He claims the same things as you. The FDA harassing him for trying to push a cure for damn near everything on his web site.
He is a hustler and wants to sell his website and more books.

I feel that, based on what you have posted here that you are one in the same.

BTW, the good doc is kicking your a** at every turn.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf241e

Prejudism... is to judge before you know.

P.s. If you think about it, there is no negative consequence to the posts he makes, so why the total rejection?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join