It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this real? is America this bad?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
OMFG. thats all I can say about this article.
www.arcticbeacon.com...

I could never see the day that i would read some thing like that about the levels that will be used to silence the person who talks out about corruption within the United states system.

This poor womans been jailed and held on charges all because she dared to stand up against corruption within her district, and now faces 66.6 years in jail.....Please read the article folks, because its a stark warning to us all where ever we live. The jackboots have landed.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Yes it is this bad. heres a quick one for you that happened to me in Philidelphia at the 2000 republican national convention. I was attending a peaceful andti-death penalty rally and listening to a series of speakers. Suddenly a half dozen mounted police and a crapload on foot coralled us and started arresting. I think the figures came out to somewhere in the vacinity of 1,700 arrests.

I was taken to an 10x10 holding cell with 4 other people. They were all grungy hippies so you could imagine it not smelling so good. No one was allowed a phone call, a lawyer, or any type of contact with anyone. Everyone was fingerprinted. In one instance a girl who refused had her arm broken by an officer.

Five days later my mother managed to track me down when they brought us to the penetentary. Apparently they can hide you easily in the local holding cells, but things get public once your at the pen.

I then found out that I was charged with felony assault on an officer and was facing 25 years. This is not the type of news an 18 year old wants to hear after peacefully gathering. It turns out an officer claimed that I threw a waterballoon at a cop, filled with an unknown substance. I didn't, but that didn't matter at this time. After 4 hearings and appearances the case was dissmissed when the judge decided that the casewas rediculous and a waste of energy.

This is whatthe USA does to its own citizens.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yeah one of the hallmarks of a authoritian state is its antipathy to having its actions questioned. It has gotten alot worse under that petty little man in the oval orfice today.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
man I am truely appalled at this. I was mailed a video of a police officer breaking a persons arm at a rally with 'nunchucks' of all weapons! the videos real graphic so i'll not post a link, but I am saddened at the state that the worlds 'Policeman' has got itself into.

Pulled down by corruption and the like is not a nice state to be in - I only hope that the people sit up and take notice sooner rather than too late.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
at least not any time soon. People have their blinders on and don't want to see it. There are so many times when I've tried to tell people my own story and people just don't believe me. I could even bring the poloce report, and a sworn testimonial of my family, and the epople are sooooo certain that their govt is their friend.

Note: these events happened in 2000, a year before the 9/11 attacks, so they can't attribute it to post 9/11 anti-terror measures.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Every time I hear someone say they aren't worried about "new security measures" because they "don't do anything wrong", I'm gobsmacked.

When you live in an openly corrupt system, it is those who "dare to DO something RIGHT", who have MUCH to fear.

Yep folk, we've gone to war to protect and enhance the rights of the corrupt to lock away the just.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Let's not forget the "free speach zone" at the 2004 DNC,

And the 1800 arrests made at the 2004 RNC. None of those arrested were allowed phone calls for the length of the convention.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Holy...that's unbelievable!!!! What a horrible corrupt government
WHY don't the common people do soemthing??? Seriously if every single common middle class or poor class American rose up against the government could the authorities REALLY stop that many people? Sure they could arrest, hurt, even kill some but ALL?? I think anything would be worth it to fight these illuminati *&%$#@&!

Glad I live in Canada...even though I'm sure my country's involved in shady business too in some ways...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Noone is going to rise up. They are too frightened thanks to the constant terror alerts and are too fear't to risk their lives for peace and democracy. Then you'd have to think on other levels as well. What would happen if America was subject to a revolution? Their enemies (loads and still counting) are gonna go and have their pound of flesh. Al Quadia, Saudi Arabia, France(?)
I dunno, but a revolution may cause more harm then good. Not that I back them in anyway but things are never so black and white.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

What would happen if America was subject to a Revolution?

Well that is why the U.S. Government now views the Majority of it's Citizens (well us *THINKING* ones at least) as potential "Domestic Terrorists". Our system of Government is DEF Corrupt & Broken.

Being a "U.S. Citizen" doesn't mean too much these days! Heck having good Credit is just as important as being a Citizen! Meanwhile it seems that our President has lost his Credibility!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again, a revolution is what they want, it will be an excuse to impose martial law. Also a revolution in the United States is doomed from the start, 50,000 people rioting will be obliterated by UAV's carrying hellfire missiles from 70,000 feet. National Guard, battle harded to kill "insurgents" in Iraq will be sent from a state on one coast to a state on another coast to shoot civilians "not from his family or neighborhood". And believe me, one of the first things the government controlled media will do is call the revolutionaries "insurgents" and "domestic terrorists" so that any idea of people fighting for freedom and a return to democracy will be quickly erased from minds of troops and possible
civilian sympathizers.

Remember this country issued shoot to kill and disarm every citizen orders after Katrina, for looting!!
You see right there they put the property (made in China) above life (Born in America) in value.

Not to mention all the neo-con scum in this country that would simply rat on and have demolished any movement before it begins.

We live among modern Nazi's who march under star and stripes instead of a swastika, the only hope of resistance is slow resistance, survive while you can, screw some of them over when you can, and hope you don't get your arm broken (or worse) for resisting unconstitutional arrest.

Yes it is amazing how blind people are and don't want to hear anything about what is going on in this country, most of these people are also sick sadist always gleefully looking to hear that some "hippy" got his
spinal column shattered by a storm trooper or at the very least any person speaking up about human or constitutional rights, ie any "liberal", has been arrested, they are most joyous when the numbers hit over 1,000.

Disgustingly enough, those people visit and post their twisted sociopathic desires on this site regulary.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am one of the people that realize where this 'democracy' is going and, when the time comes, I know it is going to be extremely bad.

Now with that said, I seriously doubt as to the authentic source of this article. Come on: "she now faces a sentence of 66 years and 6 months". Am I the only one catching this?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Please people... Look at who this nutcase is.

She is professional trouble maker. Not a do gooder a trouble maker.

Who she is

We all know someone like her. She lives to be the center of attention and feel important. Much like people who accuse the U.S of being well on the way to being a dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan

When you live in an openly corrupt system, it is those who "dare to DO something RIGHT", who have MUCH to fear.

BRILLIANT observation. Just brilliant. Great line too.

Hats off to you suzy ryan.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I spend my time rising up and saying, "No."

I say it gently, persistently. I forward articles such as this one to several hundred people. I put up Pentagon Policies and photos and personal testimony on my web-site where 500 people per day come get it.

I keep the Truth moving forward. I question everything. I confront nay-sayers and die-hards. I piss people off.

There is no excusing governance by lies and deceit. There is no rationalizing concocted terrorism to control one's home nation by fear.

Either we all stand up together, or we will all die together in a holocaust created by our leaders. Why? Because they have invested in foreign banks, and they will all profit when the foreign banks come forclose on our nation.

Look into "strawman" in Google. That will shock you. Read the history of the Federal Reserve.

Read the story at arcticbeacon.com :

--The Story Of Leo Wanta: 'The 27.5 Trillion Dollar Man'; The Key Question Looms: Will The Illuminati Banksters Get the Money First Or Will The American People Get It, As Wanta Is Legal Guardian And Trustee On Behalf Of The People Of The United States and

"The Global Slush Fund"

We have been deceived as a people since the end of the Civil War, when private property came under attack; since the 1880's when employment became at-will of corporatists and education began dumbing us down; since the abandonment of real money in 1913; since the bankruptcy of the union in 1933; since the progressive terrorist activities of the Shadow Government beginning in WWII and culminating in the 911 caper (in which FAA, USAF, the Administration and Wall Street are all complicit).

We've been fooled, folks, for a long, long time.

Thanks, Mr. Rockefeller, for nothing.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

Remember this country issued shoot to kill and disarm every citizen orders after Katrina, for looting!!

You see right there they put the property (made in China) above life (Born in America) in value.

Follow the money and it will take you to the bottom line; there is nothing 'poetic' about the term, "Human RESOURCE".

Like clay and oil, we are just a 'primary resource' to be divided among those who can make a profitable 'product' out of us and like all industry, there is great profit to be made from "Waste Disposal" 'systems'.

Our legal systems is one of the most profitable "Waste Disposal" systems because it protects the right for Corporations to have the rights of "a man" while it keeps mankind classed as a "resource".

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My Friends, Just like the Wildlife Fleeing from the Wildfire, We the American People an Elsewhere shall, an Will, unConsciously or Consciously we shall react...........

Blinders can only hide so much %#()$ Before it starts to brim out.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yes in America you have freedom of speech as long as you are not stepping or been to loud for the government.

When you become to loud then you are a criminal and will spend the rest of your natural life in so much legal BS that you will never see the light of the day again.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'd say some of the great people of this world aren't afraid to run their mouths if they see something wrong happening. Let's say you see a baby in the middle of the road, getting ready to be run over. You might very well fight, shove, and yell, trying to get through a crowd, to get over to the baby and save it's life. Worrying about pissing a few people off isn't as important as saving the babies life.

Troy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join