It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Sense Evil?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I sense evil thru certain people and places. These experiences can

also be very draining for me, I have to get away from the negativity

or evil these people give off, sometimes it can be a single person,

or in a crowd, I get the erge to flee. It seems alot of us have the

same feelings, or intuitiveness, or are more aware of our senses.

Great thread! it gets you thinking.....Star&Flag!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Have you ever come in contact with a person that you did not know, and for some reason that you couldn't understand, you just felt evil from that person, or just sensed that they were dangerous and up to no good? Now I don't mean someone who looked mean or malicious in outward appearance, more someone who by all other accounts looked normal, but put off an evil vibe that your extra senses picked up on? Has anyone ever freaked you out and you couldn't quite figure out why? If so, do you believe that this is a hidden survival instinct that human beings have or is it true extra sensory perception? Do humans have an inner system that can identify harmful or threatening people on it's own? How did you react? Where does this extra sense come from? Is it psychic ability, a hidden animal sense or perhaps an extra ability that our minds are capable of without us knowing it? This has happened to me several times and I would like to know how others feel about it.

Also - could these "people" actually be something else entirely? (reptilians or demons in disguise)

I don't know but I can sure tell when a lady friend is up to no good -

I've had two no good women in the past and I could sense the real deal over a phone line. I have been right everytime - feeling comes across my face and settles in my gut.
Amazing thing is the first time I felt it, I knew what it meant = this chick is tapping around --- and sure enough. Funny thing is I can only get this from a phone conversation, not sure why it is this way or how it works, but it is.

My fault for digging skanky self absorbed biotch's I suppose - this my version of OP's notion.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have sensed evil many times. In locations, from people, and from disembodied entities (the worst/ strongest, in my experience). How does evil feel?...the strongest evil I sensed just gave me an overwhelming sense of dread/death/fear, etc...i remember sensing a lot of negative emotions emanating from a certain place...envy, hate, etc...it was all kinds, but mainly I felt hate and dread...it was indescribable...worse than anything I can accurately describe with words. It was like as if a dark void had opened up and pure evil was seeping through it and spreading out...getting weaker as it spreads, like smoke, so to speak.
The first time I sensed this strong evil it was coming from behind me, and the second I noticed it I froze in fear/shock. The hairs on my arms, neck and head felt like they were on ends as I felt a big adrenaline surge. I was too afraid to even turn around to look at whatever was behind me...I just slowly walked away after a while. Even when I tried to turn my neck to look I physically could not...my mind just did not want me to see whatever it was.

Im very empathic and good at reading body language....but sensing evil is a different feeling altogether.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
i once goed out with a wiccan,this is no joke,i really felt ill sitting against her,it was like energy vampirism,just sucking my life away,imagine if u have to have sex with these people,u will probably get terrible sick and sleep for hours

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I can notice when someone has a wicked attitude toward me and I think they are just full of Satan or evil. Just set up an account on youtube and eventually you will encounter an evil message. I have noticed the number 666 popping up at various times. I don't know if that is evil by itself but there is a certain mystery around it. I remember I woke up out of a dream where I became evil. That dreamed bothered me because I remembered enjoying being evil in the dream. I didn't like remembering that after I woke up.

I may have some kind of sense because I just happened to look out of the window at midnight where I once lived. I don't typically do that but when I did that night, I saw a group of kids on bicycles. They had an evil intent and attempted to break into a car window on my sisters car when they came back around. I turned on the outside lights and called the police. They were probably surprised. Looking around my computer room I see a skull with glowing eyes, not really evil since it's a computer game but it makes you think about pirates, looting and killing.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yes,

our brains do see things our eyes do not yet perceive.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This is very true, our subconscience mind senses

things we don't alway precieve with sight.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I've heard people say that others literally made them sick with their presence. Never thought much of it but it happened to me about a week ago. I was cruising around the logging roads up in the hills just enjoying a nice day and ran across three people in a broke down car. Without all the boring details I helped them out but I felt really crappy for awhile after being around them, like pit of my stomach sick. It was really odd as I'd usually feel pretty good after helping someone out.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I think that I can to some degree.
There is a certain vibe that some people give off, even before talking to them, you can just sense it. Same as when you're somewhere and the place just doesn't feel right., like something bad is about to happen.

It also works when you see someone, before actually meeting him/her and you just instantly like them.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

That's what happened to me. I felt something was really really wrong and it took an hour or so to shake it. Bad juju.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I sometimes get strange feelings or bad vibes about certain people. Actually a couple of days ago I was getting in my car outside of our office at around 8:23. I noticed a guy was staring at me from across the street (He was standing next to the corner on the right) and it scared the sh** out of me. Not in the sense of him staring at me but I got this "heat" sensation on my six and turned around. Once I realized he was staring at me I got a weird burning sensation like a heat flash.

I was the only one there and I hadn't seen anyone walking around. Can't really describe it but it was weird. I felt spooked and went home after doing some evasive driving and counter-surveillance
. The next morning I called a friend and told him about it. He didn't see anyone when he left after me at around 8:30 or so. I basically went looking for the guy again around the bloc and never saw a trace. Haven't seen him all week. But something about the way he was staring at me was just freaky. He wasn't even trying to hide it. Now I watch my back everytime I go out.

I remember a few times I would meet someone new and I would automatically get a bad feeling about them. Kind of like an automatic suspicion and once a friends friend had walked into the room and I felt fear. Don't know why considering she is like 5'7 and I could break her in half. But I just had this primal fear. Saw her a few times and it persisted. Weird.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Someone posted above that they 'see' certain people (let's call them Negatives) in colours brown and black

To me, they manifest 'bruise' colours: muddy yellows, yellowy-greys, dirty purplish and greenish colours, same as the various phases bruises go through

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Absolutely. I can usually tell as soon as I come into contact with someone. No way to explain it but I just get the vibes.

Places are a little harder but I have had instant bad vibes in a place just to learn a couple of weeks later that some tragedy happened there, like my friends house where a previous tenant was raped and killed. She didn't feel a thing but I checked public records and googled the name and lo and behold, the wife of the owner was raped and stabbed. Bad ju-ju all over that place. I never went back to that house after the first time. I wouldn't even walk to the door, just honked for her to come out.

I can also usually tell if there is someone else in a house besides those present in the room with me, even if it is all silence. People get freaked out when I come over and ask who else is there and they go "just us I think" and I ask if they're sure and they go "yeah" and lo and behold, their roommate is asleep in their room.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Yes, I can sense *evil* in people.

One example? I was working for an Ambulance company going though a hiring process for a new EMT/I.

We’d have *riders* to get a *feel* of a new possible employee.

A new applicant happened to be scheduled to ride on my shift and I knew the very instant this man climbed into the rig he was *evil*.

After a couple of *runs* with this man I went to the manager of the company and asked him if he could move the applicant to another rig, that, in fact, I would take a day off rather than continue to work with this man.

I told the manager flat out to check up on this man’s history, as, there was something going on that just wasn’t right.

Long story short the man was a convicted pedophile and had been fired from another ambulance company for inappropriate touching of patients in the rig.

I could not believe I was the only one that felt the evil just rolling off of this pervert.

peace

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I'd be very interested in what you think of the video on this thread.

Look forward to your participation and hope you've got a moment to spare for it.

I don't want to say too much ahead of time - even though I wish I could change the title to the thread (it may influence some?)...

Also, I might add, I'm surprised you didn't get more participation on this thread of yours.

It's a good one...

peace

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
i have...isnt it just natual instinct to feel if a person is evil............or maybe its the way they look.....i can feel peoples emotions though

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

yup, they're called neighbors

seriously...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is stupid.

We all have evil in us. We all experience negative emotions.

We are ALL evil. It's part of being human. If you sense bad vibes off of somebody, it's just as easily true somebody is just getting bad vibes off you.

You could both be thinking the same thing of each other, which would have you both giving off bad vibes.

You understand? Saying you sense evil, is a form of hate itself. You will look, annoyed or upset, and the person your sensing evil from would sense evil from you. Meaning your prob thinking the same thing of each other.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

[edit on 18-9-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Oh, yes, I can sense evil intent, and smell it on the person. Some people reek of evil. I don't know where this came from, just as I have no idea where the other "gifts" came from, I suppose they are genetic. I can also see dead people sometimes, and can tell if someone is coming over, or is going to call, and get pre-cognitive "visions" of a sort that warn me of danger, for myself and those close to me. I would reckon there are many who have this ability.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yes, absolutely. I was thinking that it was some bit of a past instinct as well, initially. I brought it up to an anatomy professor, we were study the body systems and the senses (duh, it was a &p ) and as we were finishing the senses I asked her, although, worded slightly differently, I asked "you know the feeling you get when someone's watching, before you even know that someone else in the area" she replied "yes" then I asked her which sense that was, or what about the feeling you get when you know someone is upset or something is bothering that person yet they are not crying or looking visibly distressed. Initially, she acknowledged those feelings and said she would get back to me, when she finally did she said she couldn't locate a definitive answer and that it must be something left over from our primitive selves, hunter/prey instincts or something.

Personally, I don't think that is the case as most archeology we have found shows us that really humanity has not changed significantly since the beginning of written history.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join