It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Sense Evil?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FouL-LiveR
This is stupid.

We all have evil in us. We all experience negative emotions.

We are ALL evil. It's part of being human. If you sense bad vibes off of somebody, it's just as easily true somebody is just getting bad vibes off you.

You could both be thinking the same thing of each other, which would have you both giving off bad vibes.

You understand? Saying you sense evil, is a form of hate itself. You will look, annoyed or upset, and the person your sensing evil from would sense evil from you. Meaning your prob thinking the same thing of each other.

Hardly......At least 3 times that I can be very sure of, a sudden sense of danger and the instant panic that rushed over me ....literally saved my neck.
Maybe it happened more often than that, to a lesser degree....and I just didn't notice.?

The first instance occurred when I could have been no more than 5 or 6, certainly not 'world weary' enough to 'hate' my fellow man indiscriminately..... maybe I 'sensed' evil, read their minds, precog-ed the possible future? You tell me what it was that saved my be-hind....

A playmate and I were sitting on the edge of a low rock wall at the edge of the 'sidewalk'. We lived in a quiet 50's neighborhood....almost no traffic in the mornings after the neighbors had all gone to work.....my folks included. My Grandmother who stayed with us, was hanging wash in the back yard, roughly 60 feet away, but just out of sight.

A truck with 2 men slowed to a stop in front of us, and the passenger leaned out toward me, grinning widely. He asked if my father was home....(He had already passed our drive without pulling in....the truck sat in the street, the motor running....)

In a flash, I panicked.....totally out of character, as I had already learned to be polite to my elders, and not taught to fear strangers...I LIED to the man, and began to scramble away from him.....when my little playmate began to correct me, announcing that I knew my Dad had gone to work, I grabbed his shirt and began to drag him toward the back yard.....I began to yell back at the men that I would "Go Get DADDY!!"

They sped away in a spurt of gravel.....but not before my Gram got a good look at them and their truck.....When she described them to my father, he did not know them.

I agree with the poster that suggested this 'ability' is probably a natural survival instinct.....a 'radar' that might have kept little 'tasty' humans just one step ahead of a predator with intentions strong enough to 'send out vibes'!

[edit on 18-9-2009 by frayed1]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I see and feel evil everytime my father in law is around. I also feel animals are a good judge for this too. My cat loves everyone but when my father in law comes in the house her tail puffs up, she hunkers down and hides behind the dresser. She will not come out even hours after he is gone. Great thing about it though, he never comes over anymore.

One thing to watch out for, some of your most evil people portray to be devout Christians. He can spout of many Bible verses and rake you over the coals for anything although he never steps foot in a church. He's also great at telling everyone that they are going to Hell. I have decided that he would know that best!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I do not really believe in "evil" per se. But then again, what the term evil really means could be discussed again and again. Even the most "evil people" in the history are not evil in my eyes...it is just a different intention than yours. As we all know, the road to hell is full of good intentions
Someone believes that something is really important and goes to great lengths to obtain it. Lack of perspective, lack of respect, primitive, insensitive, controlling, egotistic...and so on, yes....but evil? I think the word stopped having any meaning to me as it is carelessly used for everything that doesnt fit the users perspective. It must be really stressful to see a demon in every corner.

For me the only thing that would be evil is something jumping out of the sky with the only intent (and for no reason) to grind my bones and cheerfully laughing in joy because I am in pain
No...not even because I move in a funny way when I am in pain, but because it knows the pain.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, I don't believe in 'evil' either.. but I have picked up on negative intent in others.

I'm very intuitive and can feel a fake/negative/leech/sour person a mile away..

I believe most people can 'feel' others out too..

- Mea

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I can clearly feel the vibrations (low/high) in both objects and when shaking hands with certain people. I can also feel how it tries to jump over to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Absolutely, I can sense evil, no matter how pretty the package that contains it. For me, it is a gift of spiritual discernment, my spirit is able to sense the danger that some evil spirits emit. I never fail to listen to it, either! I get myself outta' said situation as fast as my feet can carry me!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Call it your gut, instinct, ESP,auras or whatnot, but it exists and perhaps it really is a long forgotten survival mechanism in our genome which helps us detect danger?
I have learned to listen to mine and it has literally saved my life on at least two occasions!
I have felt a sense of doom or 'evil' around people, usually when I have been around people who are practitioners of the Black Arts, also around people who are suicidal, even though I was in most instances unaware at the time that they were into black magic or had been suicidal at the time and only later was I made aware of this?
I have felt this feeling in a couple of places I have visited? One place I felt a distinct feeling of negativity was at an old penitentiary where many people had been murdered and/or executed and a great deal of human suffering had taken place. Another place was at an old abandoned school which caught fire and a number of children were killed, there is a heavy, impending sense of doom around that place and I was not the only person to get that feeling when in the vicinity of the place.
Some people, especially those who are involved with black magic or Satanism, seem to have the ability to project negative energy (whether they are aware of it or not) at those whom have offended them in some way, or even as a means of intimidation. Conversely, those who are positive or are genuinely good people with a good heart seem to also have the ability to impart or project their positive energy upon others in their immediate vicinity, most of the time they are not consciously aware of it, but nonetheless they can help others around them feel 'up' or energized at times. Animals seem to have this ability as well, there are many accounts where animals were able to sense humans who were evildoers or hated animals? Animals also seemingly can not only sense the positive or negative in living people, but they in some cases can also sense spirits and the alignment (good or evil) of a given spiritual entity? I feel that there is much which we do not yet understand when it comes to God, the afterlife, good/evil and the spirit realm in general.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Did anyone watch the last part of the latest episode of "The walking dead"?(episode 8)
Possible Spoilers:
That's definetly a good example of how our intincts can sense when something is not right, even my heart was beating watching it haha.
edit on 16-2-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join