It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: 911 Scholars for Truth Member Murdered

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Got away from me, sorry, not sure what you mean. If you would like to srep into that thread, please do, and try to add a little of something.

If you put me in pace with Muadibb, fine, at least the guy thinks for himself. If you live in the US, pleasesSleep tight in the country that you blame for 9/11 who protects you each night.

Can you add anything to this thread since the conspiracy theory is gone?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
You have been turned into paranoid government haters and it is not pretty. Also, before I type, I research, and that is where the conviction in my statements comes from.

is there a law against dissent? or is it a constitutional obligation?

anyway....

so, seeing as you're so well-informed, could you tell us who did it, and why they did it, and what they spent the last, say year, doing with their time?
and can you tell us who was driving away through red lights throwing loaded guns out of a car that matched the desciption of the getaway car? (and by who, i mean associations, history and other background)
are the 'suspects'(i put that in quotes, because obviously you KNOW everything there is to know surrounding the event, what with all your reading and research) being charged the same people that were in that car? did the three suspects know the two suspects?
are these three people being charged with reckless endangerment? i mean throwing loaded guns out of a moving car can be deadly, no?

case closed, right? not a conspiracy? i see no proof of that. not even evidence, other than a phone conversation between a scholar and a policeman in which the scholar was 'satisfied' that the policemen was sincere.
did the policeman and the scholar entertain the notion that the killer was a 'manchurian candidate'? did the policeman and the scholar entertain the notion that perhaps the 'fake getaway car' was a red herring, or a back up hit team?

thanks esdad71 for knowing all this stuff. you can really put my mind at ease with well documented answers to these questions.

edited by the redundancy dept. of redunancy

[edit on 8-4-2006 by billybob]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am a citizen of the United States by birth and by parentage. I in no way feel the government of this country is protecting me, but itself and its own vested, corporate, global interests.

I sleep well at night because I am not afraid, my life is in God, the Creator's, hands and I am protected by Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

www.kstp.com...

Two people have been released, one is still bieng held and can be for 36 hours. They are more than likely holding him after the other 2 pointed him out as the shooter. Tragic yes, but it was a random crime it looks like. Black ops would not have been caught.

Can you say "Manchurian candidate?"

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So, since you cannot make this a conspiracy it is now a manchurian candidate?

and billy bob, you have no idea of who I am, so spare me the dime store Freud.

Here is a link to the car
wcco.com...

and the names of the suspects

www.duluthsuperior.com...

A witness who drove to the scene in a white Ford Taurus with Johnson, Jacobs and two other unnamed people told investigators that Johnson and Jacobs were planning to commit robberies that night.

The witness, who was not identified, reported seeing Johnson and Jacobs approach Zebuhr and Strong, rob them and then claimed to have seen saw Johnson shoot Zebuhr, according to the complaint.

Police further tied the Johnson to the crime, prosecutors alleged, through the cell phone in Strong's purse. It was recovered in a garbage bag behind a residence in Columbia Heights. One of Johnson's fingerprints was allegedly on it.

A white Ford Taurus that found burning late Tuesday burning in Brooklyn Park was the same car used in the crime, Klobuchar said. Two people seen leaving the scene were arrested, and Klobuchar said charges against them were pending.

And if you read this there was another murder of similar fashion. I guess your manchurian candidate lost his copy of "catcher in the rye" and he is a renegade. Call your local FBI office.

I am glad to see the ones who actually commited this crime and are connected through "forensic evidence" bieng charged.

Least you guys could do is continue to follow a story you argue.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So, since you cannot make this a conspiracy it is now a manchurian candidate?

and billy bob, you have no idea of who I am, so spare me the dime store Freud.

And if you read this there was another murder of similar fashion. I guess your manchurian candidate lost his copy of "catcher in the rye" and he is a renegade. Call your local FBI office.

i still have my copy. 'funny' you should mention that book. have you heard me rail about it before? because, it's a very interesting object. almost like a koran. it turns up at ALL the best parties.

i have an idea who you are by watching you ignore perfectly good information(regarding world trade center seven, for example). 'you' in real life may well be a hired killer for the government. 'you' may have access to all the inside information with a snap of your fingers. 'you' may be a shoe salesmen. 'you' are one of 'them', fer sure.

jesus said, know the tree by it's fruit.

i agree.

p.s. how is a manchurian candidate NOT A CONSPIRACY!? are you okay? should we send medics to make sure you're not having a stroke or something?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I research perfectly good information about WTC 1,2, and 7. and I choose not to follow the general consensus of conspiracy. Believe me when I say I do not ignore anything someone says, because part of it may be the truth.

I think it is a way to keep people busy and not to look at what is going on now. Realize that if we spent 1/3 of the time scholars spend on the WTC conspiracy, they might be able to correct some of the current subjects that are affecting our country, and not beating a dead horse.

Besides, this guy had nothing to worry about investigating Bush. Now, if he was investigating Clinton, he would be about number 93 on the list of those that are now quiet.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
here's some twisted logic, but lots of dot connecting, none the less

the getaway car was torched----covertoperations blog

this murder, like 911, is showing signs of wierdness and stories that don't add up.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If i killed someone, I would try to torch the car to distance myself also. Besides, the car did not collapse into it's own footprint after the fire so it could not have been a government job

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

If i killed someone, I would try to torch the car to distance myself also. Besides, the car did not collapse into it's own footprint after the fire so it could not have been a government job

maybe.
do you agree tower seven collapsed into it's own footprint?
would you say the debris radius of towers one and two is consistent with the newtonian mechanics of a gravity driven collapse?

michael zebuhr felt very strongly about these things, and was very active in a grass roots movement to expose the truth of what you're saying mockingly...., "collapse into it's own footprint after the fire so it could not have been a government job", meaning, if it DID collapse into it's own footprint after the fire, then it WAS a government job?

there is no way that a building can fall down in perfect sync(ie. all four corners at the same rate of acceleration), short of timed explosions knocking out key supports.
this also explains the missing air resitance lacking in the theoretical fall time of roughly somewhere between nine and eleven seconds(and even this fall time calculation IGNORES the fact that the tower was not floating in space to begin with, AKA, ignoring the building's structural strength) and the actual 6.6 second fall time of tower seven. ...because explosions knock out the air, along with everything else, creating a temporary vacuum in the tower.

tower seven was so obviously 'pulled' by controlled demolition that it is pathetic that such a huge lie made it this far into the 'real world'.

it remains a LIE and an OMISSION and an ACT OF TREASON.

but, don't let that bother you. carry on, shills of the NWO.

the 'mugger' shot him TWICE in the head, WITHOUT PROVOCATION.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ok....what the heck does this story have anything to do with how the towers collapsed?.... The collapse of the towers have been discussed time and time again.... and this has really nothing to do with "how the towers collapsed".... it has to do with the fact that # happens in life and people do get killed over nothing..... but my guess is that some don't want to believe that # does happens in life......it must all be a government conspiracy....there is no other explanation....right?....

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Now, please read...

wcco.com...

Seems they caught the guy who attempted to torch the car. Seems he is related to the kid who has been on the run for 3 weeks. Can we call the conspiracy gone now????

[edit on 17-4-2006 by esdad71]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Now, please read...

wcco.com...

Seems they caught the guy who attempted to torch the car. Seems he is related to the kid who has been on the run for 3 weeks. Can we call the conspiracy gone now????
[edit on 17-4-2006 by esdad71]

Good luck on that.... Some people around here will start claiming the car couldn't have burnt the way it did... They might try to claim that the air was pushed out of the car by an explosion, which by some miracle only blew one, small side window which created a vacuum in time and space making most of the squibs dissapear.

Then they will tell you that the car's tires blew perfectly and in unison as one, even though you have video which shows the contrary, and they will proclaim all this and the fact that for some reason as the car burned it made sounds, that those sounds could only come from explosives inside the car.....

Oh and BTW, if you don't agree with their view and if you try to show them they are wrong, they will label you as a government agent.......or any of the other derogatory comments they have in store when some people can see they don't make sense.....

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Bravo Maudid.. good post.. I completely agree with you here.. which is why I stopped my research into 9/11.. it doesnt even make sense anymore.

It did for a while, then it really got bad when the newbs started chewing on it :x

I prolly missed alot of good stuff, but I just dont have the patience to continually repeat proven theories ;p

[edit on 4/17/2006 by QuietSoul]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Now, please read...

wcco.com...

you can. oh, wait. you did that right away.

i don't know about whether it was random or a black op, but i do love a good stupid criminal story, ....

The car smelled like gasoline, police said.

Johnson, the passenger, was not wearing pants, according to the complaint. Police said his legs were burned and one was bleeding. He was also wearing a T-shirt with a burn hole in it, police said.

HAHAHA!

note to self:
in future, just burn the car.
try not to splash gas everywhere before lighting match.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising

Unless they wanted it to look like something other than a black op. Jack Ruby shot Oswald in front of live cameras, then went and died of cancer in prison. Let's see how long this supposed mugger/murderer lasts.

Hey, I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I think this was just a random murder. I work in and have lived the area where the murder took place. It has become a haven for Somalian gangs who are known to mug people at gunpoint. It's scary.

But, perhaps, perhaps this guy was on to something and they're using these muggings as a cover for snuffing him out. Anything's possible.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
there is a blogspot which has been carrying the torch for justice.

this ongoing look at michael's murder investigation suggests to me that my initial suspicions were well-grounded.

this has all the hallmarks of a standard black-op inside government job.

"rabbit trails" describes it perfectly.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's cool how more 9/11 truth researchers have been mysteriously murdered than the number of 9/11 "terrorists" that havent turned up alive yet. By my last count, 7 terrorists were alive, leaving 12 left. More than 12 researchers have been killed. That's awesome. I love our government. Full of such honest, would never hurt a fly, people.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
It's cool how more 9/11 truth researchers have been mysteriously murdered than the number of 9/11 "terrorists" that havent turned up alive yet. By my last count, 7 terrorists were alive, leaving 12 left. More than 12 researchers have been killed. That's awesome. I love our government. Full of such honest, would never hurt a fly, people.

For this statement to have any relevance we would have to have much more information to run these statistics through.

How many 9/11 truth researchers (is that the correct term?) are there?

How do we define a 9/11 truth researcher? Do we include all the CTers on this board ... anyone who harbors any kind of doubt or question of the 9/11 event?

What are the general statistics for violent crimes (including murder) against the average member of the populace ... are the statistics for 9/11 truth researchers extremely higher, unbelievably higher or within statistical norms.

That's not including having to account for the region/state/urban area that each of the individuals live in. There are too many variables to just abstractly look at the situation and say X # of people is way too high a number.

There is no problem questioning the true motive of a murder involving people who like to questioning governmental roles in events. But solely because he was murdered and was involved in a 9/11 Conspiracy Fourm does not mean that it had to be orchestrated by someone or some government agency.

Here is a short list of issues I have with the thought that this is a "governmental operation".

1. Minneapolis PD has caught 2 17 years old who they believe are responsible for the crime. Is the PD complicit in the conspiracy?

2. They have also caught a 33 yr old accomplice ... a relative who took the suspect vehicle and torched it ... subsequently getting caught in a getaway vehicle from that arson and found with no pants and burned legs. Is he involved in the conspiracy .. why are they involving citizens?

3. They have multiple witnesses (including one who were in the vehicle) who corroborate the story of this being a botched robbery attempt and that the group had set out that evening to commit robberies.

4. There is a story I've linked below that shows that the Minneapolis PD received multiple 911 calls reporting this shooting and 2 suspects fleeing in a white sedan since this crime occured in a popular "entertainment district". Why would a hit be executed in such a public place with so many witnesses ... why would their getaway car be parked in such a visible spot?

WCCO - 911 Callers Traumatized

Given just the few issues above I can't prescripe to this being a "hit" ordered as some sort of "block ops" or government involvement. 1st off the Feds or whatever discreet government agency would be behind such a hit would never involve the local PD. Who are these two 17 year olds that Minn PD have in custody on murder charges? How did we come up with all the witness testimony that corroborates each other?

Finally if this was a "black ops" deal why would they let it go down in a busy part of town with so many witnesses. They wouldn't want that many people to see them and be able to call in the crime ... as they would have a lot of explaining to do if the PD happened to show up a little too quickly.

To me the story of the event as present by the media, the PD and the witnesses on the scene seem to jive. A botched robbery by a couple of teens in over their head, and armed. This could've been accidental if the juveniles were all wound up with adrenaline from commiting the crime, looking around to make sure no one was right there to stop them, they weren't getting the purse quick enough and if someone had their finger on the trigger instead of on the side of the gun it wouldn't take much to accidentally discharge a round and create this tragedy.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

wow. do you have a list of names? the 12 researchers, that is?
i know michael, and hunter s. thompson, and joe vialls. that's three.

who else?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join