It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: 911 Scholars for Truth Member Murdered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Michael Zebuhr, a Phd. student of Professor. Judy Wood (Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University), was murdered yesterday by a shot to the head in during a mugging in Minneapolis on Saturday, March 18th, 2006. Michael was very active in the 911 Scholars for Truth, and was a full member. The shooting was apparently unprovoked, as the victims complied with the two robbers demands with no struggle or resistance. A fund has been set-up for the victim's family.

www.kare11.com
Investigators will be doing ballistics tests to see if any of the recovered handguns match up to a bullet that may have been recovered from the body Zebuhr. The 25-year-old Clemson graduate student, his mother, sister and a friend were returning to their car parked south of Calhoun Square after dinner on Saturday night, when two men approached and demanded the mother's purse. She handed it over but one of the robbers pulled a gun, and without provocation, shot Zebuhr in the head. He died on Monday, March 20.

That all happened just ten blocks from where Tuesday night's police chase began. Police sources tell KARE 11 News the car that fled police is the same make and light color as was described by witnesses at the murder scene.

Police spokesman Ron Reier says they have 36 hours to charge the three who were arrested after the car chase. Right now they're likely looking at illegal weapons charges.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I think this was a black op hit. Michael was very active in the 911 truth movement, and was a full member of Scholars for Truth.
Many in the truth movement will probably see this as the first martyrdom in the war for truth.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.kstp.com...

Two people have been released, one is still bieng held and can be for 36 hours. They are more than likely holding him after the other 2 pointed him out as the shooter. Tragic yes, but it was a random crime it looks like. Black ops would not have been caught.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Black ops would not have been caught.

Unless they wanted it to look like something other than a black op. Jack Ruby shot Oswald in front of live cameras, then went and died of cancer in prison. Let's see how long this supposed mugger/murderer lasts.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
www.kstp.com...

Two people have been released, one is still bieng held and can be for 36 hours. They are more than likely holding him after the other 2 pointed him out as the shooter. Tragic yes, but it was a random crime it looks like. Black ops would not have been caught.

first you say black ops wouldn't have been caught. and then you say it was a 'random crime'.
well, they didn't get caught, then, did they? yet.
black ops ain't what they used to be.
coincidentally, i just watched oliver stone's 'JFK'. very good movie. well researched.

sourceMichael, a student in Judy Wood's class, was very active in promoting the truth about 911.
Prof. Judy Wood (Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University), a full member of the st911scholars explained:

"...I have an "extra" area on the class web page labeled, "current events (not required reading)." If the student clicks on that link, they go to another page where I have a list of 9/11 links. Mike wandered into this area on his own, and drank it up. A few weeks ago, he came to me, thanking me over and over again for making this available for students to figure things out on their own. Then Mike joined st911 (totally on his own)...

...Since then, Mike had organized a 9/11 student group on campus, had collected various 9/11 videos, and was in the process of arranging to have them shown on campus. Mike talked about 9/11 with everyone and anyone he met and had handouts to give them.

He was no fly on the wall...."

Mike was removed from Prof. Wood's class roll late on
Monday night, Immediately after he died.
When Wood got the system update
notification, she forwarded it Mike
(not realizing he would never get it)
asking what's up.

Judy Wood learned Thursday morning what happened!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Egads
, you did a real crappy job in regards to due diligence.

Police _say woman's arrest not linked to slaying
A 23-year-old woman was charged with a felony Thursday for allegedly fleeing Minneapolis police in her car Tuesday night, but contrary to a TV report, no connection has been made between an Uptown murder Saturday night and the female driver or her two male passengers....

...Michael Zebuhr, 25, a Clemson University doctoral student, was walking with his mother, sister and another woman Saturday night on Girard Avenue South and West 31st Street when robbers accosted the group, took the mother's purse and fatally shot Zebuhr in the head.

The site of that attack is 12 blocks east of the intersection where Williams allegedly ran the red light.

If convicted of fleeing from police, she would be subject to a maximum penalty of three years in prison or up to a $5,000 fine.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Perps are still at large, as in not caught.
They released all of them but the woman driver.

Note to BB: It's spelled Zebuhr not Zebhur.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
the car they were driving was the same make and model and colour as described by eyewitnesses as the murderers getaway car. the car with the three somalis was videotaped by the police dashboard camera with three guns flying out the windows as they tried to getaway.

the guns will be matched against the murder bullet.

if these three weren't the ones, it'll be another one of 'those' huge coincidences.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I hate to say this but I've actually been half expecting something like this to happen. I've just been hoping that it wouldn't be Jones or Robert Bowman, but they still got an active member, eh? Maybe they're trying to send a message.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If they are trying to send a mesage, they are targeting student activist groups. This is the one segment of the population that the government has historically had the most trouble with. They are motivated, connected and active. They are open to new ideas, intelligent, and willing to get involved.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Probably just an "honest" tragedy...

but it serves as a powerful point made, that the minute someone involved with truth911 movement gets killed... questions get asked...

It makes me feel good that all those involved in the pursuit of truth, are protected by well researched conspiracy nutsies like us, that just wont take anyones word for anything...

they are perhaps the safest people in the world... thanks to nuts like us...
too bad these muggers didn't know that he was "connected" or they might have avoided killing him...

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
If they are trying to send a mesage, they are targeting student activist groups.

I was thinking they were trying more to send a message to the members of 9/11 Scholars, like Jones, Fetzer, Griffin, and Bowman. It would probably be too high-key to just kill one of those guys and blame a lone nutter.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
coincidentally, i just watched oliver stone's 'JFK'. very good movie. well researched.

Oliver Stone doing good research?......Please, that idiot is a Communist apologist. His film on Cuba and castro was manufactured to make it look like castro is a good man.....and that everything is ok in Cuba...

I don't even know what Oliver Stone has to do with this.

Unless you have some real evidence that this was a "black ops", it was simply bad luck.

Just do a search on google on " killed in New York at attempt robbery/mugging" and you will see that this is not "rare".... It happens, and this man was unlucky enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
As far as a Black op, all I was attempting to say is that if it is a professional hit, it is usually cleaner, would you not agree? Why do it while trying to take a purse? This seems more like crackhead robbery, not CIA boogeyman.

This is the description of the shooters-
two men in their early 20s, one wearing a Raiders jacket and the other wearing a red baseball cap. The two men then got into a white two-door car.

As far as due dilligence, you have an artilce later than mine with more info. Thanks for the update. All this means is that there are no fingerprints on the weapons that were found. They can only hold someone 36 hours with no charge so she was released. Maybe they should have used the Patriot Act

After a ballistics test it will reveal whether one of the handguns was involved. If not, I hope they still catch who did this.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

www.kstp.com...

True, delta force snipers took out MLK, but they never were able to prove it even though there were a bunch of witnesses who said they saw military vehicles, so some doubt remains, and because of that I am sad because the truth will never be revealed

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

As far as a Black op, all I was attempting to say is that if it is a professional hit, it is usually cleaner, would you not agree? Why do it while trying to take a purse? This seems more like crackhead robbery, not CIA boogeyman.

My main contention was the perps are still at large and until caught it's still speculation of what the true motives are besides the obvious.

Blackops has been known to pay ass't gumbas, tweakers and crackheads to do their dirty work, since getting an agents hands dirty on low profile targets is not worth the risk, since there's always the possiblity of slopping the hit. Who's going to believe a stooly gang banger that says the Fed set him up?

The CIA, Contras, Gangs, and Crack

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Obvioiusly black ops on this one. David Icke and others get into the mind control programming that goes on in secret service etc., don't discount its power to get people to do sick things. Oswald, Ruby and a long string of others are examples of this kind of program.

May Michael return soon again to fight a new battle.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
We have seen where people have shot people for no provocation even after they cooperate with their demands. This one is no different. Just cause a member for Truth on 9/11 was killed don't automatically mean the U.S. govt was after him. How many people most of them conspiracy theorists believe in 9/11 coverup and was killed? No point wasting time to kill somebody who was researching for a supposed coverup of 9/11 when millions of Americans are also into the conspiracy, for example this website ATS, how many of us on the 9/11 threads and have been executed because we don't believe the official story on 9/11?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok here's my input on it being a black ops. assassination.

To be honest this seems way to obvious to be a goverment operation. If it was it just seems sloppy. I mean the headshot and lack of provoction is just screaming "BLACK OPS!". And I'd think that if the CIA (or whichever agency) truely wanted the man dead then they would consider avoiding those cliches. It just seems so obvious that it's black ops that it most likely isn't. More likely coincidence.

Unless of course that's what the planners wanted me to think. In which case this turns into one massive paradox that'll have me addicted to headache medication by the end of all this.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Just do a search on google on " killed in New York at attempt robbery/mugging" and you will see that this is not "rare".... It happens, and this man was unlucky enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Mauddib....I apologize in advance........

You would have to be incredibly naive to make such a statement. Seriously, now, you have several different scenarios in play.

1......He was really mugged. Bum luck.

2......He was mugged in an orchestrated operation that was directly motivated by his involvement in the 9/11 issue....

3......He was mugged in an intentional op, but the murder was not part of the plan......rather, it was a scare tactic that went awry.....Bum Luck

The main point of converse here is that his involvement.....his organized and concerted involvement.... in what has become the touchiest subject of our time just happens to corrolate with an untimely death.

Wrong place at the wrong time....maybe. Definitely? You cannot possibly make such a statement unless you were there or have corroborating evidence. It works both ways, Mauddib.......we here do not have definitive evidence....as a result, your emphatic statements are just as superflous as the next tin foil hat.....

A shame in my opinion.....I enjoy the aspects of your posts that don't include such blunt opposition to possibililties............

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is very sad.

I wish his family all best wishes and may he rest in peace may god take care of him.

Regarding his assasination or robery shoot out.
It's very suspicios to me, if they had the purse why pull the triger?
Looks like who ever did it aimed for the head.
2 things that are on my mind, it could be that who ever did this wanted to make it look like a robery.
The suspect usualy shoots the victim that has intrest in.
Shoot him in the head too where he stood no chance.

If black ops did it they are never going to catch them that is for sure.

I hope this thread is moved under 911 section so it will capture atention, so we can all pay our respect to him.
May he rest in peace.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
If black ops did it they are never going to catch them that is for sure.

I dunno. They can condition otherwise innocent people to act upon a trigger. I'd say that's how they took out Bobby Kennedy, Oswald and Lennon. Check out the Greenbaum Speech.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join