It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This is disgusting. These poor ISF soldiers are wounded fighting for their country, an AMAZINGLY brave thing to do because they and their families are wanted as a result, only to die at the hands of a planted terrorist doctor.

Dr Death kills 43

Insurgent doctor killed dozens of wounded soldiers

When policemen, soldiers and officials in Kirkuk who were injured in insurgent attacks arrived in the emergency room of the hospital, they hoped their chances of surviving had gone up as doctors tended their wounds.

In fact, many of the wounded were almost certain to die because one of the doctors at the Republic Hospital was a member of an insurgent cell. Pretending to treat the injured men, he killed 43 of them by secretly administering lethal injections, a police inquiry has revealed.

"He was called Dr Louay and when the terrorists had failed to kill a policeman or a soldier he would finish them off," Colonel Yadgar Shukir Abdullah Jaff, a senior Kirkuk police chief, told The Independent. "He gave them a high dosage of a medicine which increased their bleeding so they died from loss of blood."

He should be shot in the leg, then given the same blood thinners he used to murder his victims.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
skippy....do you ever post anything else, other than stuff about islam and "terrorists" and etc etc?

onto your post.....why is it disgusting?

i mean, to me, its disgusting because ANYONE taking anyones life like that, is disgusting......but to you, i know its only "disgusting" because they are muslims who are doing it.

You know the thing that makes me laugh?

Is that people like you are the kind of people who are soooo fond of saying:

"this is war man, people die, thats what happens" (said in an "Arnold Schwarzneggar" type way)

and yet when its YOUR people who are dying, then it suddenly becomes "disgusting"

war is disgusting. Period. Same as this is awful, so is the thousands of Iraqis who have died. To quote your ilk:

"Its war man,things like this happen"

[edit on 24-3-2006 by geek101]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It just shows how the "religon of peace" actually works. I propose as much pain as possible for this "Dr". How many such "sleepers" are in the US? Ready to murder after an attack?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think because this person is a Doctor and is SUPPOSED to help and heal not kill?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
It just shows how the "religon of peace" actually works.

please tell me....what on earth has this to do with Islam?
Please, enlighten me.

If America was attacked and YOU or some other american killed someone who invaded your country,.....would i be able to say...."this is what Christians do, this is how they actually work"...???

Hmmm?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101

It just shows how the "religon of peace" actually works.

please tell me....what on earth has this to do with Islam?
Please, enlighten me.

If America was attacked and YOU or some other american killed someone who invaded your country,.....would i be able to say...."this is what Christians do, this is how they actually work"...???

Hmmm?

You are kidding right? OBL, Z-man, and all the mullahs have declaed this a "holy-war"...........sunni vs #e.........Islam vs America

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Striker8441
I think because this person is a Doctor and is SUPPOSED to help and heal not kill?

exactly.....but then again, the american soldiers were there to "liberate", were they not?
Is that what they're doing now?
No.
So there you go.
War's a dirty business. It sucks. On both sides.
And on both sides you have people with less than perfect ethics. Big surprise huh?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
In order for this thread to remain open, we need to be reminded of the guidelines for posting in ATS/WOT:

Effective IMMEDIATELY!
The End of Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS

Comments such as "all muslims are terrorists" will not be tolerated.
Please stay on topic and refer to the above links if needed.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
and, we've done worse to our own kids, here in the states....

news.bbc.co.uk...

but I agree, what this Doctor's done was criminal and I hope he suffers from the extreme judicial consequences that he seems to want to believe in.

but, if war was wasn't so horrendous, so ugly, but rather was just all computer similated, we the "casualties" were drawn at random and gathered and put out painlessly out of the public's site, we would probably always be at war!

[edit on 24-3-2006 by dawnstar]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolisYou are kidding right? OBL, Z-man, and all the mullahs have declaed this a "holy-war"...........sunni vs #e.........Islam vs America

Purleeeese......the first one to declare this a "holy war" was your President with the talk of the crusades and such.

Please show me proof that "OBL" has declared this a "holy war" anyway.

And pray tell, what has this got to do with the original subject?
I was merely pointing out that the same as the americanos who are not fulfilling their original purpose.......neither are the other side.
Remember.....this is war. Or so i keep being told. Although i thought that this was a liberation.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

skippy....do you ever post anything else, other than stuff about islam and "terrorists" and etc etc?

You mean in the "War on Terrorism" Forum? No. And nice connection between Islam and terrorists.

onto your post.....why is it disgusting?

Why is a Dr who is sworn to help and heal people is murdering wounded Iraqi soldiers discusting? Are you nuts?

i mean, to me, its disgusting because ANYONE taking anyones life like that, is disgusting......but to you, i know its only "disgusting" because they are muslims who are doing it.

For your information the Dr is killing fellow Iraqi MUSLIMS, and where in my post do I single out faith anyways? Its a post about Iraqi's for pete's sake, primarily Muslim. Its very racist of you to assume its a post about Muslims, not all Iraqi's are Muslim.

You know the thing that makes me laugh?

Is that people like you are the kind of people who are soooo fond of saying:

"this is war man, people die, thats what happens" (said in an "Arnold Schwarzneggar" type way)

and yet when its YOUR people who are dying, then it suddenly becomes "disgusting"

"My" people arent Iraqis, the very people this thread is about. The victims here are Iraqi's. You do know what "ISF" means dont you? Ill explain for you, because you clearly have no clue ISF = Iraqi Security Forces.

war is disgusting. Period. Same as this is awful, so is the thousands of Iraqis who have died. To quote your ilk:

"Its war man,things like this happen"

[edit on 24-3-2006 by geek101]

War is disgusting, and people like this TERRORIST Dr who implanted himself in a hospital in the hopes of murdering the brave IRAQI soldiers trying to bring peace to the nation is especially disgusting. Im sorry you dont see it that way. Im sorry you make assumptions about peoples faiths and make that an important factor in your opinions, and Im sorry you didnt actualy read the thread before posting otherwise you would have known this post wasnt about dead Americans, or my "people" as you say.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by skippytjc]

[edit on 24-3-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
[Remember.....this is war. Or so i keep being told. Although i thought that this was a liberation.

Well where to begin.............

German and japanese doctors tortured, experimented, on prisoners in WWII

N Vietnam Doctors denied prisoners medical care

Saddam tortured prisoners in GW-1 using "doctors".

But this is typical of terrorist cowards in the armpit of the world.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjcWar is disgusting, and people like this TERRORIST Dr who implanted himself in a hospital in the hopes of murdering the brave IRAQI soldiers trying to bring peace to the nation is especially disgusting

lol....ahhh, see, this is what i'm talking about. Why is this doctor a "terrorist"?......because he killed people?......because he killed people who were on the side of the USA?.....please, explain to me the difference between an Iraqi who kills to protect his country from the invasion of a foreign country.......and an american who kills as a soldier.

I'm interested to know.

What criteria do you use to define someone as a terrorist?

And please.....calling me "racist" because i assumed your agenda here?

lol....Skippy, anyone who has been on ATS for a week or so, can see plainly that you are very fond of posting stuff about muslims and terror and linking the two.
Your arguments that you are on their side because they are ISF....is, quite frankly.....crap. Anything you can post about a muslim doing something which you think is bad.....you will post. You know this and everyone else knows this.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
"and people like this TERRORIST Dr who implanted himself in a hospital in the hopes of murdering the brave IRAQI soldiers trying to bring peace to the nation is especially disgusting"

------------------------------------------

why is this any more disgusting than chopping off somebody's head?

or waging air assaults on wedding parties?

or....
....bombing the chinese embassy in yugoslavia??

or using helpless foster kids, and killing many of them....in experiments drug experiments??

or turning a modest surplus into a massive deficit???

if you consider the world, and all that goes on it one giant picture...this is just one speck of black over there in the corner, really quite unnoticable if you look at what is going on in the center of the painting.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

But this is typical of terrorist cowards in the armpit of the world.

I will ask you the same question i asked Skippy......why do you define these people as "terrorists"?....and yet refer to people on the other side of the war.....as brave soldiers?
hmmm?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Geek101,

No comments on the fact that you had no understanding who the victims were in my post? I thought not.

I will remind everybody here that the topic is about an Iraqi Dr aligned with the insurgents/terrorists implanted himself in a hospital that cared for ISF (Iraqi Security Forces, Geek) in the hopes of killing them, which he did.

And Geek, I will stop posting about Islamic terrorists when I find a more dangerous prominent terrorist group to post about. For right now, the Hindu, Mormon, Buddhist, and Scientoligist terrorists just aren’t active enough to warrant my attention.

And BTW: This Dr would have been labeled a serial killer if he lived anyplace else. But in a war zone he is an insurgent/terrorist.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Geek101,

No comments on the fact that you had no understanding who the victims were in my post? I thought not.

i fully understood who the victims were, without your helpful comments....trust me....i just also understood that your outrage was only because the victims were allies of the USA.

And Geek, I will stop posting about Islamic terrorists when I find a more dangerous prominent terrorist group to post about. For right now, the Hindu, Mormon, Buddhist, and Scientoligist terrorists just aren’t active enough to warrant my attention.

lol...ok....i believe that

And BTW: This Dr would have been labeled a serial killer if he lived anyplace else.

as would the american soldiers who are killing (often innocent) iraqis. But i can understand how you would want to ignore that little fact...eh?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I never cease to be amazed at how easily people are deceived by the dialectic system. We in the west hate Muslims because we are told to. Muslims hate Jews and Christians because they are told to. With nary a thought given to who is disseminating the 'information' and who is benefiting from the resulting carnage, we bomb whole cultures into the DU dust, or strap bombs to our bodies and blow up our innocent counterparts on the other side.

The bottom line here is that common folk never want to go to war, they have to be deceived into it. Power mad and greedy men mislead nations into war to empower and enrich themselves. If you are killing people at the behest of a government for any reason other than defending your home from an invasion, then you are being used as a stupid pawn and are guilty of murder, and will most likely be tossed aside and forgotten when your usefulness has ended.

Please folks, try to see beyond the narrow and false parameters set up by the governments of the world and their willing servants in the media. Controlling what you believe is the surest way to control you.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Adding to the point of resistor, [great point] it is easy sitting infront of our computers typing and arguing about this, but in the war zone, there are loved ones being killed. The feeling of loosing someone you love is a different feeling. Lossing a father, mother, brother/ sister, cousin is a feeling no one should go through and here a country is going through it.

The person being a doctor deserves the highest penality for any law. Not because he is a muslim or from any religion. He is trained to save lifes not to take life. He is an educated man and can understand the consequences of his actions. There is no excuse. Was there a motive? No?

Those soldiers on the field are not there on their will. They are pawns of the US government. I am sure if you asked one soldier if he had a choice to choose where he wants to be, he will definately say with his family. Those soldiers were the same, being a brother, husband, father and child to someone. The cowardess of the act is the doctor was killing those who were hurt. They are helpless already. A worthy adversary is he who gives you a hand when you are on the ground and resumes again when you are stable on your feet. But as it has been said, it is war. No mercy and no pleas, you are there to kill and that is it. Bottom line I guess, is how many you kill. The tactics used however used by the Doctor was nothing less than cowardness. Actions speak louder than words and signs display directions. Here the actions is to kill and direction is to kill in whatever way is possible.

Sorry to say, but I agree the doctor should be punished for his actions and let it be archived in the chronicles of history as one that is remembered as an act of cowardness, so that no one ever would do such a pitiful act.

For the satisfaction of all, may he be from any religion, such an act should be punished.

new topics

top topics

join