It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Signals on Fox News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by MagicaRose

My screen gets all scrambled and a beeping noise like Morris Code is heard.
It sounds like the beeping you hear when the National Emergency System

Not to be rude, but which is it, morse code, which is a series of short beeps and longer 'dashes', or a long tone, like the NES?

you're right. morse code is dot's and dash's. morris code is what nine lives cat food has

[edit on 24-3-2006 by bigx01]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Um ok one time this old TV use to bet police radio through it was pretty annoying espically when you wanted to sleep. Im not joking some TVs can pick up signals from radio frequencies and broadcast them thru your tv. It happens sometimes. So your not crazy I believe you.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
People on ATS actually watch FOX

I am surprised that network is propaganda central

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor

Well the best way to know your enemy is to see what they are worried about and trying to convince people on a certain position on. I'm sure Sun Tzu would have had tons to say on propoganda like what we have nowadays if he were alive.

Of course he could just say: War is something best faught by fools, and pretty much be right...imo anyway.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sounds like Fundamental overload, possibly from an airport beacon, which automatically transmits CW at a low bit rate roughly 5-7 wpm. This can possibly leak into Cable lines at a harmonic frequency or fundamental frequency. Or possibly key clicks from a CB radio ( which are usually horribly overmodulated and broad. This sounds like the most reasonable cause, because the 11 meter band is a direct harmonic of 55 MHZ.

Check this chart out.

www.qsl.net...

On another note I doubt it is Amateur radio (because I am one for over 15 years now). Hams use state of the art equipment sometimes running into the thousands of dollars (I personally have over 50,000 invested in mine) and are proud and very aware of their perception to those around them

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Cug,
It sounds exactly like high pitch sounds but the other sounds are not in it.
I called my local Fox affiliate and they said the cable people lied to me .
It is a bad signal from a "satallite"?
Thats impossible because I don't have cable from a satellite.
The news anchor said he will check into it.
Why do I get the feeling that they don't want to tell me anything?
I am still hearing and seeing this on channel 37 Fox News Network in New York.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by MagicaRose]

Hey =] Just to let you know, the signal does come from a satellite. It is beamed down to the main cable station, and then sent to where it needs to go. All national cable channels are sent via satellite to the cable stations, so they wen't lying when they said there was a bad signal in the satellite.

Hope that helps =]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ok here is your answer, My hubby long ago when he worked for the cable company, He said whenever you hear that, and they are on all the channels too, it is a test that they do,and he said one cannot change the channel either when this test is going on, until its finished! So its part of an emergency test! Its not the normal one they do when they are actually telling you their going to conduct a test, this is a seperate one!

So don't worry no morse code etc, He said they do this a lot and on all channels its done, probably you been too busy to take notice!
Hope that helps!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Angelwings9999 is right, it is part of an emergency test. Those are sooo annoyig too, especially when you are watching a brand spankin new movie!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
It seems that Dick Chaney likes his TV's tuned to Fox News...
Brings up a question: Does anyone know the official news
channel of the White House?

Dick Cheney likes FOX for obvious reasons.
When Hillary is president the only news allowed will be CNN
and their radical leftwing agenda. Perhaps Air Amerika as well.
I'm sure all others will be banned.

It happened again last night. The FOX channel signal fell apart.
Betchya it's CNN attacking their signal. Now THAT would be interesting!

[edit on 3/25/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor

Because they report what the radical lefties at CNN don't want
you to know about??

The truth is EVERY news outlet is no longer reporting news.
They are all pumping out spin and agenda. CNN is the altar
that the radical left worships at. FOX reports that which
the left doesn't want out. MSNBC is more in the middle, but
that too has left wing rhetoric that manages to find
it's way to the 'news' anchor.

News reporting is dead. It's all layer upon layer of spin
and agenda. Finding the truth is a very intensive and difficult
task these days.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
what i find the most interesting about all this is the statement [from 2 independent sources] that a similar noise/pattern phenomena preceded a major military op in the past

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hi Victor
Your post was interesting, reminded me of a pay perview movie that coast to coast did last month with guest speakers who had spiritual gifts of fortelling the future!
One of them really stuck out, George Noory said his accuracy was 100%, and with your little bit of advice Vic, and George's guest, that this weekend was going to be a biggie & the next also, give or take a day or two that he could be off, He also states that when he see's large castastrophic events take place, he doesn't know what they are. If it will be war, terrorst, earthquake, volcano or whatever. All he knows is many will die!

So, I say it's just another confirmation then that something could be in the making. All signs given sure don't look so good! So my answer to this is, love as much as you can, forgive as much as you can, and make sure that God is First in your life, & If you believe in Jesus, I know that not everyone does, but if you do, Thank Him for His Great Salvation! For He has prepared a place for you! Now go give someone a great big hug & kiss, it helps keep your mind off of all this crazy stuff! Love is soooo much better than War!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor was right
what i find the most interesting about all this is the statement [from 2 independent sources] that a similar noise/pattern phenomena preceded a major military op in the past

It's all part of a vast conspiracy! The Matrix has you!! ATS is also in on it!!! Proof from one of JAK's Avatars:

P.S. if you plan to use above image, please contact JAK via u2u first. I only placed it here for reference. So I don't know if anyone else has claim to it.

Larry.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I hope someone recorded video on vcr, tivo, computer, dvd, camcorder, taperecorder, mp3 player........for gods sakes people what you think all this stuff was made for!
anyone ?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Im totally getting out the foil hat for this.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i came across this today and immediately thought of this thread

www.thesmokinggun.com...

could someone explain why it would be important for the advance office to know beforehand whether it was cable or satelite for the fox news channel?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
justyc,
That is so interesting.

It seems like there may be a connection here but what is it?

Why would he want the tv on Fox?

I'm on Bright House Cable. Don't know if there is any difference.

Signs: I wanted to reply to you .
Yes, it is a very intense feeling.
I feel like I should be preparing for something but I don't know what to be prepared for.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Why would he want the tv on Fox?

im more interested in finding out why they would want to know if it was cable or satelite fox that he was watching? surely the 'content' of fox is the same whichever.

or...... is there something else being broadcast through fox that needs decoding differently depending on whether its cable or sat... thats whats making me wonder

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
hmmm....

not to make any drastic assumptions

but maybe we can't infer too much from unexplained signals on TV or high priced hooker confessions.

still, threads about igneous rock formations would be much less interesting

maybe ollie north was right about 9/11 being just a huge fluke.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Look,
This is head of the free masons. We've just had a meeting with the giant lizards, and they're in agreement, that FOX couldn't possibly be sending secret messages in morse code. Mainly because everyone stopped using morse code years ago. Even the military.
The giant lizards would also like to point out that its very difficult to teach morse code to Alien greys at the center of the planet because;
"It's very warm down here in the center of the planet....(Hisss...)"
All the secret messages are encoded and sent via email. Morse code is so last century.
All the Greys have bluetooth headsets and the latest mobile phone technology to stay in touch. These guys did invent anti-gravity based flying machines. Or was that Nikola tesla (Google it, it was Nikola tesla).
Anyway, with Dell laptops and Bluetooth headsets who needs FOX and morse code? I think someone needs to stop huffin' from the magic bag of pixie herbs. Or if you do, atleast be rational about things. Google Search "Skitzophrenia and Secret messages in TV" and then get back to me, i have a number of a great psychiatric therapist.

Yours Faithfully

Head of the 'Slightly Expensive Stoneworkers'

Doug (The Lizard King) Smith

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join