It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Signals on Fox News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nope nutin heard and I'm a 24/7 fox listener (not literaly)

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I've been watching fox on my Digital Cable and Sat and i do not hear the noise or anything strange. I've watched for 3 to 4 hours last night and most of today. It's most likely your area only.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I heard it until 11:30 last night.
Today I have heard it only 2 times so I guess whatever it was or whoever it was acomplished whatever they set out to do.
Magic:
I didn't take offense at what you said. I thought it was kinda cute...

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I heard it until 11:30 last night.
Today I have heard it only 2 times so I guess whatever it was or whoever it was acomplished whatever they set out to do.
Magic:

i am serious when i say that i heard this yesterday. it is 1:26am est right now so i heard it between 7pm and 8pm(3/24/06). i thought it was someone on my block using a ham radio. i never expected to see the topic on here though. i am near allentown PA and i have rcn as the cable provider.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
just correct my date there. it was actually the 23rd at the time. i was laughing to myself when i heard it because the first thing i thought was "well this is some kind of embedded message being sent out" but then i thought it was the 2 old guys next door on a amateur radio. but now after you wrote this topic i am thinking differently.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
ok so i read this thread yesterday afternoon and honestly i was thinking "oh gosh, not another paranoid person" but then i was watching the rerun of oreilly factor and in the middle of the show this wierd signal noise started and i sat up from my bed and literally said "woah" out loud

i live in illinois and we have dont have comcast its insight cable company. so i dont know what the heck that was about.

Cherrio!
Digitalgrl

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
funny you mention this...

last night I'd say around 10:30 or so I had Fox on, heard this beeping alarm go off, for atleast 30 seconds, very different sounding from the emergency testing signal, I flipped to other channels and the noise was coming thru all of them.

I'm on comcast...i figured it was them doing something and not FOX persay.

when i had comcast they used to do some weekly test thing like that and it says something accross the top, but now i have directv and its fine, no more beeping or anything maybe comcast is in some type of conspiracy

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I sure am glad you guys heard and seen this too.
Even my husband was concerned and it takes
alot to make him notice something like that.
He told me to start writing down the times that i
t happened and when I did I saw a pattern.
It would happen approx every 10 minutes.
I guess we will never know what this was all about.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I just heard it again and I have never heard anything like this on Fox before. It's kind of scary.
7 times in the last hour.
I live in Florida in case anyone wants to know.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by MagicaRose]

I thiink i have sort of heard that before..you know what I find is really wierd. Like when they do thos monthly tests with the beeping in it.. and I feel almost mesmerized with the BEeeeeeeeep....beeeeeeeep. Well not really mesmerized but it's just wierd. Anyways, maybe the beeping interference is coming from an underground base! Hey ya never know...

*gasp!* What if I am sending those signals to you from under the ground, but you wouldn't know that! Ooooo scary.... lol. jk.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
By Any Other Name

Magic:

Thanks. You know I love ya Rose.

But while I'm here...

A Public Service Announcement On Excessive Quoting

[Majic turns and addresses the thread.]

*tap* *tap* Is this thing on? Squeeeal!

Ooh, hot mic! Hot mic!

Remember to trim those quotes folks. We ATSers have been getting lax about about quoting, and as an official self-appointed Quote Nazi, I want to make sure ve vill haff DISCIPLINE!

Simon himself has spoken:

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

So trim those quotes. It's fast, it's easy, and it's the LAW.

[Majic drops the microphone on his foot.]

Ouch! Okay, sorry for the digression. We now return you to Fox News.

[Screeches and static fill the airwaves...]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I know the noise you are talking about. I am almost 100% sure this was a hot topic before opperation anaconda took off. To the point I had to check the date that this thread started. I will look into it and see what I can find. Someone mentioned earlier thought that they sometimes do this before a war, and he thought the troops would be heading to Iran/N.K. soon. I just wanted to say I agree.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
A couple of nights ago I heard strange beeping noises coming from my TV also. I cant remember what channel I was on but I heard them twice and they only lasted a couple of seconds each time. My cat heard it also and it was looking at the TV and could tell it was something different

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ok, well I couldnt find it on here, so I called my cousin and asked if she remembered discussing this a while back. She said yes. It was when we were waiting for news. My cousin (her brother), was 101st and had been shipped off. We were watching Fox news day and night waiting to find out where he was. That is when we heard the noise you described. It happened for a few days then the war started.

Crossing my fingers that this was just a fluke though.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I too have Directv and have not noticed any strange signals over the Fox News Channel (or any others), which I watch mostly during the early AM. However, I didn't notice any signals over Directv when the coalition invaded Iraq either.

I do have a deeply disturbing 'sense' though that something big is in the works. I can't say specifically what it is...What comes to mind is an impending invasion or it could have something to do with the warning and subsequent clandestine operations to be initiated by Al Qaida's new soldier Rakan Ben Williams & Co. All I can say is that something big is coming down and it's coming down soon!

[edit on 24-3-2006 by signs]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
signs,
I have the same feeling that you do.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

signs,
I have the same feeling that you do.

Hello Rose. This feeling...It's intense, isn't it!!!???

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the only confusing thing is why they would be using foxnews to transmit a message. i did see on thesmokinggun.com that dick cheney requires foxnews to be on all his televisions when he goes to a hotel. on a more serious note, i thought the "mysterious number stations" were the things that are used to transmit covert messages??

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
To listen ito the infamous 'number stations' you need a shortwave receiver capable of receiving SSB signals.

But even though it would be useful to covertly transmit messages across widely available civilian stations, requiring no special equipment, doing it in such an obvious manner as this would make little sense.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
someone must have a recording of the foxnews shows at the times the code was going through...any morse code (if that is what it was) operator could figure it out without a problem. i heard it a bunch of times yesterday and it sounded like morse code.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have had my tv on Fox News all day today and it is 7:05pm right now.
Several times during the day the screen would just blank out then come back on.
One time today the screen was so mixed up I could hardly read what was on the screen.
I'm wondering if Fox News in New york is aware that this is even happening?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join