It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Signals on Fox News

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reked,
You sound like the kettle calling the pot black!
Maybe you should google for mental illness and
I have a list of FREE psychiatrists you can go to.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hey, now. I know that it isn't probably any of my business, but I don't like where this topic has gotten off to.

So what if it is just an odd occurence! Thing is we have seen this happen before. Like someone said earlier in the thread, soon after this started happening, a major operation by the US military started. Add to this the odd fact that Chaney insists on Fox news in his hotel rooms, which goes against the norm you would think (didn't a Bond movie say that all Americans get their news from CNN or something like that?).

We are only checking and pooling our thoughts to see if we can maybe get past some of the cloak and dagger/ secrecy of our government.

That doesn't mean we have a screw loose. If you want to see a screw loose, go find a toaster, those have plenty of screws to correct (tighten)

Sorry about that.

Anyway, I haven't been able to watch much Fox News, I've been travelling back to college, and so I have also been offline, so are the signals still happening?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Anyone remember the movie "signs" and what the sounds meant there?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
Anyone remember the movie "signs" and what the sounds meant there?

You mean when the Baby Monitor picked them up?
I thought that was the funniest thing. I mean, here they are, an advanced species that is finally going to try and do something on Earth, and a simple baby monitor picks up them talking?

The sounds (if I remember right) were just basic communication before the invasion. Though there was only a short range that these communications could be picked up on by the baby monitors.

At least that is the only sounds I remember that were out of the ordinary on that movie....I have it...might need to get watched again though just in case Chaney is an alien waiting for the return of his people
(I'm seriously joking here, I don't think he's an alien....just a really really odd human...)

[edit on 26-3-2006 by Sir Solomon]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Let’s look at this systematically:

1) Locations of occurrence

2) Frequency of occurrence

3) Frequency of occurrence by location

4) Are signals different from location to location?

5) Are signals different broadcast to broadcast?

Some observations and questions

1) Is the timing between broadcasts as precise as we are being led to believe?

If yes: this would suggest automation.
If no: this would suggest error, and possibly intentional and manual transmission.

2) Does the signal change from broadcast to broadcast?

If no: this would suggest an unintentional or routine signal.
If yes: this, of course, would suggest the transference of new information, and thus, infer an ongoing “dialogue” through the station. Or, simple interference.

These suggestions and examples I give here are in no way meant to be exhaustive—obviously. I would like to see more systematic thought applied to these questions and others. It's my opinion that the person continues to leave his cell phone next to his TV. I am not trying to imply the poster is stupid or ignorant, or hasn't already thought of that. I'm just trying to sharpen the razor. Has he tried to record the transmissions when he’s not home? Perhaps he should leave the cell in the car a while, see if that doesn't stop the issue. Any other ideas?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am the one that started this thread.
I haven't heard it again for several days now.
I kept a record of the times as you can see in
one of my posts.
I do not own a cell phone so that eliminates that.
As far as what kind of signal other people heard and saw:
They seem to be identical to what I experienced and these
people were from mostly the Eastern part of the United States.
I have no idea what these signals, beeping sounds and
srambled pictures meant but I sure would like to know.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I work in an IT department on a government facility and I am always hearing those morse-code-like beeps and dashes coming out of the speakers of the PC of someone who sits next to me. We've asked people about it and never got a straight answer. I suspect radar. Do you live near an airport, by chance, MagicaRose?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koji Ma
I work in an IT department on a government facility and I am always hearing those morse-code-like beeps and dashes coming out of the speakers of the PC of someone who sits next to me. We've asked people about it and never got a straight answer. I suspect radar. Do you live near an airport, by chance, MagicaRose?

Hmm, I've heard those beeps coming out of mine and my roommate's alarm clock speakers... And yes I live near a small airport...interesting

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ok the one guy was right.. it's a signal put off from cell phones. it could be someone at the station text messaging someone.. that's how i would know when i was about to get a call or text. i would hear the noise off my tv or computer speaker, or the radio in my car. etc. take your cell phone and put it next to one of those. now try it on your tv and change the channel from fox news to like mtv or something. tell me what happens and while everyone tries that. i will watch fox news and listen for this noise and will have feedback for you tomorrow

p

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by funnyfeni
take your cell phone and put it next to one of those. now try it on your tv and change the channel from fox news to like mtv or something. tell me what happens and while everyone tries that.

I tried it, and nothing happened...

I even tried calling out, calling in from my landline phone (all with the cell phone right up against my TV's speakers, and nothing.

Could it be those text messages? I usually work right near my TV, and I can say safely that that last time I received one it didn't effect my TV.

Interesting thought though...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
No, I don't live near an airport and I don't have a cell phone or anything in or near my house that would cause this to happen.
What about cell phone towers?
I have alot of them near me.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It's been a week now since the original post....

Where's the fireworks?

Oh well, we'll see some eventually, that's for sure

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I was listening to Coast to Coast last night...3/28/06 and a caller called in and said.....Fox news channel just posted a brief strange sign before going to a break...she said it was a red stop sign that said
"Stop 911".....well, 911 happened like 5 years ago.....I'm gonna watch fox and see if I see anything.

Subliminal messages???????????????????????

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
now you say that, i have to wonder now if it isnt something along the lines of john carpenters film 'they live' and somebody has managed to hack into fox's tramsitter

well, i dont go with the alien thingies from the film (or ike's reptiles), but it sure would be something if there is a 911-truth type group attempting to hack the signal to broadcast what the mainstream media wont.

perhaps some members could keep their video recorders recording to see what they can catch

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I know the sounds you are hearing, I have heard them quite a bit myself on various channels. One thing I have found is that if I leave my cell phone near my digital cable box I hear the sounds. Many times when I have a message or have set my alarm on my cell.

I have not heard them at any other time though. My guess is that the cell phone emits signals that a digital box can sometimes pick up. Not sure about the overlaps, but something worth looking into.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well I don't have a cell phone and neither does my husband
I haven't heard the beeps or seen the scrambled pictures
for several days now but I have noticed something else on Fox News.

Every now and then the sound will almost disappear and the screen will flicker. It's not the same as before.

There is still something going on here.

I still think that Fox News knows this is going on .
What are the people behind the scenes in the control room
at Fox seeing??? and hearing???

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Well I don't have a cell phone and neither does my husband
I haven't heard the beeps or seen the scrambled pictures
for several days now but I have noticed something else on Fox News.

Every now and then the sound will almost disappear and the screen will flicker. It's not the same as before.

There is still something going on here.

I still think that Fox News knows this is going on .
What are the people behind the scenes in the control room
at Fox seeing??? and hearing???

What other electronics do you have in proximity to the TV? Cordless phone? Alarm Clock? Anything that picks up a signal? It is a weird thing I agree. I notice it on various channels, I very seldom watch Fox News so I can't say if it is just a Fox News issue. I just know that I have exp. the same thing and so far the only connection I can find was my cell phone. Since I have kept track of it that is the only time I hear it.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The only thing I have close to my tv is my computer and
a cordless phone that has been in the same place for 2
years and I have never picked up this before on Fox News.
Why is it happening now?
Also, how does this have anything to do with the fact that
alot of other people have heard this in different parts of the
United States, especially the East coast?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I live right next to an airport, Lebanon Municipal in NH, and we often have private jets, small aircraft, and military A-10 Warthogs flying in and out of there. Recently, our cable TV signal has become blocky, stopped, frozen, at times. This is on both TVs in our house, however does not occur on the one TV with rabbit ear antennas.

Could airport radar have anything to do with these signal break ups?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I guess it could if I lived near an airport
but I'm at least 15 miles from one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join