It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just throw some blood at a Royal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
According to Arizona Wilder, the reptillians cannot hold their human form when they are around blood or when they scent human blood.

So, all that is required to verify her story is to throw some blood at Prince Charles and see if he shape-shifts.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So does this mean they will shapeshift if around a woman who has her period?

Most animals can smell when a woman has her period, actresses working with wild animals are often asked before they are allowed to work with or pose with wild animals such as the big cats and bears, if they are they could be in danger from the animal.

If so then they would have to be very careful who they come in contact with--maybe this is why politics is so dominated by men in some countries

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes, according to Arizona Wilder, a woman having her period could cause a reptillian to shape-shift. She mentioned that Diana may have seen this occur during one of her menstrual cycles...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by r4758
Yes, according to Arizona Wilder, a woman having her period could cause a reptillian to shape-shift. She mentioned that Diana may have seen this occur during one of her menstrual cycles...

To which end, why haven't we seen the Royals shape-shift when they do meet and greets at functions where there are crowds of tens of thousands of people - statistically there should be quite a few women there on their periods.

(Why anyone would go out of their way to see, let alone meet, these inbred freaks is beyond me, but that's besides the point!)

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I really wouldn't recommend attempting to throw anything at Prince Charlie, especially a bucket of (human!) blood. You would most likely be shot, and if you survived shipped off to an institution for mentalists who throw blood at people.

Anyway, according to somebody who set up a website Charles likes to bathe in human blood, so can't be a reptilian.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Maybe they have period sniffing dogs to figure out where the leakers are, then decide a path around them. I wonder if anyone has actually spoken to the queen, or another royal, while on their period. Maybe they could tell us their story.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Exactly my point my friend! I mentioned this in one thread in the David Icke Forum. This is funny... Yes they would shift wouldn't they? I do believe in the existance of reptilians... Call me crazy, but I have seen reptilian hybrids. I encountered them during a sleep paraylsis in Florida at my grandparents apartment...The wierd thing is, I haven't even heard of David Icke or reptilians at the time it was happening.. Years later, when somebody told me about him, I was in awe...then I started to believe in aliens, and started to research. I did not shrug this off as a mere coincidence...

Now..we both stated that throwing blood at Prince Charles or the queen would cause them to shapeshift...yes.. But I think they must be drenched in the stuff. However, and forgive me for saying this vulgar remark, but the scent of menstrual blood is suppossed to make them shift on the spot...eh? Why do you think they never let women into Bohemian Grove? Even though it is a secret society... Heck I don't even see Prince Charles around any women at all...

Now the way to do this...is simple. But...it is also hard. As there is a lot of security. One day I will expose the reptilians, but not today...someday if I ever have the motivation to do it. All you need is blood... Or..you can just cut yourself in front of the royals.. Or..and forgive me for being gross again..but you can carry around a bloody pad with you...or simply have someone go with their period???

I'm so sorry for being gross, but it's the truth. lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by r4758
throw some blood at Prince Charles and see if he shape-shifts.

That's a good way to get yourself arrested, thrown in a
mental health institution, and never be able to get certain
jobs in the government and/or defense industry.

I HIGHLY recommend that no one does this.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
...if you want to work for governments or in the defense industry (lol)

sorry, couldnt resist

I do quite understand the reactions of many on this thread

After all, what can't be dismissed or ridiculed, especially when it stretches "norms"?

I remind myself that the mark of a truth seeker is to entertain possibilities from a position of calmness and patience without the need to either acept or reject it out of hand: respect for the life experiance of others is part of that: especially if we wish to recieve respect ourselves

[edit on 20-3-2006 by John White]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
That's a good way to get yourself arrested, thrown in a
mental health institution, and never be able to get certain
jobs in the government and/or defense industry.

Well, what happens if I throw some blood at Prince Charles, he shape-shifts into a reptillian, licks up the blood I throw at him, and I get it all on video...

...the whole idea is to either prove that what Arizona Wilder says is true, or put all the notions that David Icke presents to rest once and for all.

Personally, I don't believe that Reptillians followed the Aryans from Mars to Earth, as Wilder suggests. I think this whole business is dis-information designed to cause people to dismiss all conspiracies as ludicrous, instead of focussing on the HUMAN international bankers that are slowly consolidating all of the worlds power in their hands.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, what happens if I throw some blood at Prince Charles, he shape-shifts into a reptillian, licks up the blood I throw at him, and I get it all on video...

...the whole idea is to either prove that what Arizona Wilder says is true, or put all the notions that David Icke presents to rest once and for all.

Personally, I don't believe that Reptillians followed the Aryans from Mars to Earth, as Wilder suggests. I think this whole business is dis-information designed to cause people to dismiss all conspiracies as ludicrous, instead of focussing on the HUMAN international bankers that are slowly consolidating all of the worlds power in their hands.

Well I have see reptilian 50/50 hybrids. But I can't provide any proof since it happened on a higher demension. I don't like to talk about it, as people will surely think I have gone nuts... But yep...they are out there. As for the shapeshifters now? I am not sure...but there is only one way to find out. Perhaps become friends with the prince? hmmm...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

yes, thats clear, but the truth with regard to interdimensionals having a controling influence on events in this world has nothing to do with the accuracy or inaccuracy of either Arizona Wilder or David Ickes POV

We have a massive history of these themes running through practically every culture ever known in our world, without exception, and thousand of people living today who have a personal reality that makes this all to impossible for them to dismiss

I believe the key to this mystery lies in understanding how we construct our sense of reality, and to understand that simply with the polarity of right/wrong is like understanding a tree from a cross section of a twig

new topics

top topics

join