It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBEN Creature Photos (Naree Pons)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Just cruising the internet and found these pictures. Don't know any story behind them or if anyone has posted them before, but they were an intresting find to me. Hope you guys enjoy them. Any explanation would be appreciated as I would not have the slightiest idea what this is.

[edit on 3-18-2006 by Springer]
EDIT: Editted to clarify for repitition sake....

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
dried animal fetus.....mmmmm...jummmmy

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Dry animal fetus? What animal may I ask is this?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Naree Pons?

Looks like it could be.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
No idea what nar poons are care to clarify?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it was a dried cat fetus, there was a mass of threads on this a few months ago.

Does look like a Naree Pon though, shame it isn't.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Petrified Ruler of the Universe and it's saucer is now at Area52.

Jokes aside...

Could be a deformed primate fetus.

images.google.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
First the seagull and now this? Dude, you are 2 for 2. I have only been a member for a week and it would seem that I know moe about this site than you who has been on ATS for a year. I suggest you RMPL for a while.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Why doesn't somebody do a DNA test on this, would that not end the speculation? Geez sometimes I get annoyed about all the guessing when these guys could just start thinking about the right thing to do.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Posted a bazillion times on ATS already. Its a plant. A dead, dried plant.
Before one takes up arms, just do a search and you'll see this to be the case. Freaky looking stuff nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not arguing, I just wanted to someone to explain to me what it is or was.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Jbondo- your a realllly smart guy I can tell. I have been a member for a year, ok let me educate you, EVERY where in the world people use DAY MONTH YEAR that would mean I joined 12/01/05 making me a member on here for the better part of 4 months. I hope you have learned something and I am glad to assist you.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Just cruising the internet and found these pictures. Don't know any story behind them

They're a type of plant that, when dried, takes on that vaguely humanoid shape. Freaky no? Nari Pons or some such.

mrjenka, nice response to someone giveing you a hassle!
Well Plaid.

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Why doesn't somebody do a DNA test on this, would that not end the speculation?

Because its a plant.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Jbondo- your a realllly smart guy I can tell. I have been a member for a year, ok let me educate you, EVERY where in the world people use DAY MONTH YEAR that would mean I joined 12/01/05 making me a member on here for the better part of 4 months. I hope you have learned something and I am glad to assist you.

4 months, a year, whatever. I'm just saying you should maybe do a search before posting something. You've done this twice in one day. I'm not trying to be cruel or make you look bad.

Nothing personal.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Jbondo- None taken. But, you did attack me personally. I just make threads that I think would intrest people and that's it. I like to contribute, I enjoy it, and if people don't like it than don't read. If people didn't post threads we would have nothing to bicker and argue about

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Nygdan- Thank you. That is all I was asking for someone to explain to me what it was, now that I have my response, I thank you for your eplanation and the time you took to be respectfull and through. I just thought it looked intresting and wanted some feedback on it, if that makes me an idiot, than I guess I am a bonafied dumbass. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Bit of an irony in my own request to do a search. I expected to net a huge list of links when I did a search. Only got one.

Images were posted quite a bit in 2005. And yes Nari Pons helped a little. When and if a search engine company perfects an "Image Search", then maybe we'll be able to nip redundent posts and research.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Nygdan- Thank you. That is all I was asking for someone to explain to me what it was, now that I have my response, I thank you for your eplanation and the time you took to be respectfull and through. I just thought it looked intresting and wanted some feedback on it, if that makes me an idiot, than I guess I am a bonafied dumbass. Thanks again.

mrjenka, I should apologize. I didn't want to give the impression that I thought you were an idiot. I'm just used to posting on boards where people get right to the point and sometimes it sounds a little condescending. I tend to search for dupes a little prior to posting something. I guess I'm a bit anal that way.

Be well!

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
First the seagull and now this? Dude, you are 2 for 2. I have only been a member for a week and it would seem that I know moe about this site than you who has been on ATS for a year. I suggest you RMPL for a while.

So what. He is not neccassarily stating that he beileved in the gull photo. I can clearly see that it is a gull for myself. But it took me a while to figure out that the beak and eyes were to the left, not the right...perhaps he..or she and I were both looking at it from a different angle..none the less he or she is just sharing his opinion.

As for this dried up thing....it could be alien? But there is no proof for either....

As for you suggesting him to RMPL for a while...well...I think he's fine. lol.

Overall take it easy

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

mrjenka, I should apologize. I didn't want to give the impression that I thought you were an idiot. I'm just used to posting on boards where people get right to the point and sometimes it sounds a little condescending. I tend to search for dupes a little prior to posting something. I guess I'm a bit anal that way.

Be well!

Oops sorry mate..I didn't know you posted this... lol. Well just read below if you want to.. I want you to know, I am not trying to yell at you or anything...lol.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join