It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBEN Creature Photos (Naree Pons)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Nari Pons

Yep, we've gone this route before....I think it's a tree in India or something...sorry, didn't read nullster's links (thanks), but I've seen this one a hundred times.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would sure like to see a Naree pons fresh from the tree or plant, seems all I can find are the dried up beef jerky stuff pics.
One would think that this fruit when it is fresh is carved to look more humanoid, and when it is dried the effect is complete.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I doubt it. If you look at the closeup pics closely...you'll see that our mind sees a radius and an ulna (arm bones)...where it's really just a vine. No carving needed. It's just a peculiarity of the plant...that dried, it looks like this.

EDIT: Thailand by the way, not India...

Some links..

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
book-of-thoth.com...

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thank you for all your posts. I now understand what this is, and this is the only reason why I made a thread, I just didn't know what this was and now I am satisfied with the conclusion. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Still though, If anyone can find a link to a fresh Naree pons, I'd like to see it.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Why doesn't somebody do a DNA test on this, would that not end the speculation? Geez sometimes I get annoyed about all the guessing when these guys could just start thinking about the right thing to do.

Yeah, good point. Seems it is another piece of "evidence" that the owner will not let out of his sight for whatever reason, this will obviously make people feel suspicious about it.

This pic has been doing the round for a good few years now and I know the main consensus on this site is that it is a cat faetus. I just can't see that myself but I am willing to go along with it as so many people have suggested the same thing.

To me, it looks like a model of the creature from the movie "Alien".

Jenka-a'right sweetheart?

EDIT: Never heard of Naree Pons. Suppose I better get on google for a scan.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by triplesod]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Jbondo- your a realllly smart guy I can tell. I have been a member for a year, ok let me educate you, EVERY where in the world people use DAY MONTH YEAR that would mean I joined 12/01/05 making me a member on here for the better part of 4 months. I hope you have learned something and I am glad to assist you.

No, no they don't Jenka.

America use month/day/year as is obvious when you think about 9/11.

Jenka, I could have sworn you were American. Is it possible I could be so wrong and presumptious, or are you American but unable to understand your own dating system?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Triple: America is the only nation in the world which uses inch, foot, yard etc.. same with dates. EVERYone else in the world uses the metric system and DAY MONTH YEAR. Do I live in the U.S.? Yes. Was I born here, No. I am European. What your trying to get at is far beyond me, I am more educated than you that I know for sure and I am definently more cultured, if you wish to pursue this further let me know.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Just cruising the internet and found these pictures. Don't know any story behind them

They're a type of plant that, when dried, takes on that vaguely humanoid shape. Freaky no? Nari Pons or some such.

mrjenka, nice response to someone giveing you a hassle!
Well Plaid.

Why doesn't somebody do a DNA test on this, would that not end the speculation?

Because its a plant.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by Nygdan]

eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm

plants also have DNA.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
yep its a dried up something what we can all only speculate

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by segalindoa
plants also have DNA.

Yes, I know. I also know that that thing is a plant, and don't need to run a DNA test on it. No one is running DNA tests on them because no one actually beleives that they are little alien corpses.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
c'mon, somebody here has to have the balls to post a real picture of an alien! Whether you currently work with black projects or you're retired military. Someone out there HAS to have a picture in their possession. Wow us!! Go to a public computer and register a new account at ATS if you're worried about being traced. Do it.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Dry animal fetus? What animal may I ask is this?

Looks like a seagull to me.

A dried seagull fetus, that is.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Why doesn't somebody do a DNA test on this, would that not end the speculation?

yes , it would, and it would end any book tours, and money made as well...

see the point...

DNA is too easy to use... whenever i see these things without a DNA evidence check, you can ASSUME it is because the DNA result would end the fun...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yep Naree Pon's are definately freaky looking, though I agree that it's a dried up plant.

I honestly did'nt know plants had DNA, you learn something every day.

Also, don't some people in tyhe area Naree pon's are found think they've got something to do with Buddha?

One more thing, about the DNA tests, I'm not 100% sure, but are'nt they expensive to do?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Any university would run the tests if its worth running. The naree pons are neat, but are also understood to be plants, so no one would waste their time testing it. But it could be done inexpensively.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

EDIT: Never heard of Naree Pons. Suppose I better get on google for a scan.

No need, there are at least 4-5 links to them all over this thread...
;up:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I found this pic of a fresh Pon

That is the only pic I can find, you can see if you turn the dried up one ( with the pins in it ) the head/hat is the pod in this picture.. I will edit if I can find a better pic of a fresh Pon

[edit on 24-4-2008 by mindping]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If we are discussing the one of the op, then if i'm correct it turned out to be a Monito del Monte:

CONCEPCION, CHILE, 2002:
In this case of October 2002, a tiny 8 cm dying creature was found in Concepcion, Chile, and it looked so weird that the family that found it brought it to a veterinarian who was clueless. When the press started to mention that it might be an extraterrestrial being, Chilean ufologists asked for advice, and a few days later a biologist found out what the creature was. At no time the family tried to hoax anything, and the ufology community, except a handful, was of course satisfied by the explanation.

ufologie.net...

"The single living genus and species, Dromiciops australis, occurs only from the vicinity of Concepción south to Chiloe Island in south-central Chile and east to slightly beyond the Argentine border in the mountains. This genus often has been placed in the family Didelphidae, but available evidence now indicates that it is distinct from that group and is more appropriately referred to the Microbiotheriidae, an otherwise extinct family of New World marsupials (Kirsch and Calaby 1977)."

More informations and images here

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello---
Although this thread is old i though maybe I would share some info I have found, although I no way am trying to saying anyone is wrong ... I did find this link interesting.... I haven't completely fact checked it yet but it appears legit and speaks to the TESTING some of you were curious about it speaks of both the Nari Pon and the marsupial theories

www.psifly.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join