Can anyone tell me if they believe him?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have been watching him closely and would like to see others theorys on him and his ideas. He does appear to be a very intelligent person but at the same time mysterious.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Amazon Lights]




posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Iv'e read most of his books and they do seem pretty well researched. But the conclusions he draws from his "evidence" is just to strange for me to accept totally.

I find his books very entertaining and much more fun than TV.



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
David Icke writes a new type of science fiction. He makes it come off as real to give it that extra twist. Also, by making it real he gets a bigger audience which equals more money. If more people start coming out with science fiction like this I wouldn't be suprised. Thats how I see it.








[edit on 17-3-2006 by High Ryder]



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't understand how he could be writing fiction when all of this seems more real then it should. This man is on to something.



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
In response to the last post that is exactly why he has "ocean front property in Birmingham" (spelling?). he takes from other theories and conspiracies and incorperates them with science fiction stories like They Live and V the Final Conflict among other properties he has borrowed from.

Illuminati+V Final Conflict and others= Illuminati/Reptillian theory.



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
In response to the last post that is exactly why he has "ocean front property in Birmingham" (spelling?). he takes from other theories and conspiracies and incorperates them with science fiction stories like They Live and V the Final Conflict among other properties he has borrowed from.

Illuminati+V Final Conflict and others= Illuminati/Reptillian theory.


Well I gotta ask, I dont know if your a Brit or not mate but you do know that Brum is completely landlocked and Icke was taking the rip out of Wogan, right?

Just trying to understand what your saying there...

Originally posted by Amazon LightsI have been watching him closely and would like to see others theorys on him and his ideas. He does appear to be a very intelligent person but at the same time mysterious.


In one sense i find it tempting to take an Eckhart tolle like position when considering your Q and say "It would be more fool me (or you) to run around looking for someone to believe other than my true self", but its a very human game which has been played for a long time so its easily forgiven

I find the Q of "is Icke onto something" very easy to answer really:

I ask myself "do i trust the messages of the system to be a fair and acurate representation of whats really happening" and of course thats not a hard question to answer

And it doesnt take much digging, questioning and most of all looking to start to find the kind of information that Icke, as an example, works with

Problem Reaction Solution and Totalitarian Tiptoe, for example, are hardly controversial theories for those who think about the world around them rather than hold beliefs about it: in fact, they are the game of power, and its a massive game of "as long as I dont tell, no-one can prove different ('cos I shredded the documents)"

Did the aincient mystery schools exist? Yes

Is their symbolism riddled throughout our cities and flags and badges of governance? Yes

Are their methods of perception control in evidance in society around me (once called magic, now called psy-ops)? Yes

Are there patterns and connections floating beneath the surface of events demonstrating a hidden orchestration towards identifiable goals? Yes

Is Icke onto something? Well...Yes

And thats the "five sense" level of the world immediately around us on a day-to-day level

At the other "end" of Ickes info with his spiritual information...

Well the knowledge of the pre-christian world (especially gnostics) and the insights of possibly the most spiritualy advanced culture we are currently aware of, Tibetan buddism, would certainly seem to say exactly the same things...so in as far as the best mankind has visibily offered, is Icke onto something? Its another Yes...

Now personally I back that up with a good deal of experiential shamanism (Energy Dowsing if you prefer) and it is my own life experiance that perhaps draws me to Icke, certainly a lot more than the Ashtar Command mob

And when it comes to inter-dimensionals, well if you havnt experianced them everything we are "educated" to be tells us that if we dont see it it doesnt exist (a nonsense to both the spiritual wisdom name-checked above and quantum physics of course, but then understanding that is not what produce-a-productive-worker-unit "education" is all about...)

Unless we, as individuals, DO experiance the reality of interdimensionals, and then we are firmly up a creek and better supply our own paddle

(personally I "see" clouds of energy, but I'm quite open to the idea that others decoder units (brains) interpet things differently, and anthropomorphism is one of mankinds earliest habits...)

Hope those musings helped,

John




[edit on 17-3-2006 by John White]



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I believe him. Some people don't understand how much it takes to really go against such ridicule...

either way..he's waking people up one way or another, and I don't think you can dismiss all this symbolism and credo mutwa's words all too easily...

instead of criticizing his work, why not try to help others out however we can or it's just more divide and conquer

even a guy like Alex Jones..despite what some might have to say..atleast they are causing some sort of awareness to take place and give it a strong effort..we could use more of that



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It is DIFFICULT to believe but can you disprove anything he says ?



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleplane
Some people don't understand how much it takes to really go against such ridicule...


Im guessing it takes a 5 or 6 digit number, but I'm not sure.


Originally posted by invisibleplane
either way..he's waking people up one way or another,


If his work is science fiction then he would actually be doing the opposite of waking people up right?


Originally posted by invisibleplane
and I don't think you can dismiss all this symbolism and credo mutwa's words all too easily...


I dont understand. If your saying that its too realistic to not have truth in it (sorry if thats not what your saying) then I would say he designed it that way. Can you think of any hoaxs that dont use some type of realistic possibility to convince people?


Originally posted by invisibleplane
instead of criticizing his work, why not try to help others out however we can or it's just more divide and conquer


I believe Icke is making this all up. So coming from my side I think I am helping people who are still on the fence by giving my opinon. The divide and conquer part I dont understand. Am I being accused of something?


Originally posted by invisibleplane
even a guy like Alex Jones..despite what some might have to say..atleast they are causing some sort of awareness to take place and give it a strong effort..we could use more of that


Alex jones uses real news for his agenda. Stuff that has been proven and then he puts his spin on it. You dont want people to be sheep and you want them to see the truth, but at the same time you ask them to believe David Icke who cant back up any of the wilder claims he makes.



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primary Mover
It is DIFFICULT to believe but can you disprove anything he says ?


Your right, it is very difficult to believe something so out there with no proof. I cant disprove anything he says. Just like you cant show me proof.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by High Ryder]



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Proof of what?

The existance of the Illuminati?

the existance of an orchestrated manipulation towards a global fascist micro-chipped state?

The existance of inter-dimensionals?

The truth of reality as a series of quantum waveforms decoded by the brain?

i do know this:

none of the truth of these things depends on the existance of "David Icke", wether one believes he exists or no!

Ickes true "role" is as a journalist, not a theorist



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
As a footballer in the UK, he was OK.

As for his theories? I have to take most of them with a pinch of salt.

He was ridiculed a lot within the UK a long time ago for his beliefs etc.

As i said, a pinch of salt..........................



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
How fat has David Icke's account gotten over the years marketing stolen properties combined with NWO conspiracies and conspiracy theories. How much money does one make marketing fiction as truth.

He is clearly a part of the conspiracy he is a former mason, sports celeb, and news anchor now he makes millions what are his book sales how much research has he really done that others already didn't know or read about in sci-fi stories and comic books.

The Illuminati and NWO plots were writtin about before he came along human looking reptillians were around in science fiction he just mashes the 2 together and claims them as factual.

The man is a celebrity of coarse he can look convincing and play the part but that's not the issue everything he says about a reptillian conspiracy has yet to be prooven. I doubt it ever will be prooven i will give him credit where credit is due though if i could have done what he did and have the money he has i would have for sure it was a smart move as in terms of business.



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm sry for the mix up it is actually V The Final Battle

Here is one of Icke's Lizards right here



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
what I don't agree with is making it look like Icke is just pulling all of this from his ass...it's not some random fiction it is from very knowledgable people such as Credo...what you also get like in some other threads are people bringing out their experiences..I do not believe things such as those are fiction..

I also recall him discussing what happened to Diana and what some of her close friends had said, why isn't it possible that she was about to reveal something so big while keeping in mind she would openly refer to the Windsors as reptilians..

even if one chooses to focus on a little part of it, Icke still brings out some great messages like WE create our reality, Love is our greatest virtue, freedom is disappearing/we have to stand up for our rights...etc



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
How fat has David Icke's account gotten over the years marketing stolen properties combined with NWO conspiracies and conspiracy theories. How much money does one make marketing fiction as truth.

He is clearly a part of the conspiracy he is a former mason, sports celeb, and news anchor now he makes millions what are his book sales how much research has he really done that others already didn't know or read about in sci-fi stories and comic books.

The Illuminati and NWO plots were writtin about before he came along human looking reptillians were around in science fiction he just mashes the 2 together and claims them as factual.

The man is a celebrity of coarse he can look convincing and play the part but that's not the issue everything he says about a reptillian conspiracy has yet to be prooven. I doubt it ever will be prooven i will give him credit where credit is due though if i could have done what he did and have the money he has i would have for sure it was a smart move as in terms of business.



fair opinion of course and no problem with me

but I must take issue with this:

(he's a)"former mason"

This is dis-info I'm afraid, unless you can source something very reliable that Ive not come across in my 15 years of familiarity with Icke's work: there was a (totaly groundless) rumour that Ickes father was a high level mason when he was in fact a very ordinary working class guy from Leicester who had to bring his family up the hard way: in part this perception also comes from photo's taken of Icke sitting in a masonic chair when he infiltrated a lodge and had a look around in the late 90's

For myself, as indicated above, I find it foolish to look to anybody to hold "the truth", which is next to useless unless worked with to be understood within anyway...and with reptilians, again, sure it looks like crap (on the surface), but only if one is confident of editing out the thousands of accounts supporting that assertation around the world...there's plenty of people who have experianced something...wether that means they have properly understood that is another issue

Of course you have considered the possibility that fictionalising a truth is a principle tactic of discrediting and diverting the same (with reference to V etc)? After all, the reptillian agenda (hypothesis) is an extremely long-standing one...

Wether you believe in reptilians, father christmas or the chances of your favourite football team in the next season is of course your own buisness

For myself, I am content to remain open to the possibility ...sometimes its distinctly loopy-la seeming, others...perhaps too credible

I trust that further life experiance might clarify one way or another



posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
But could he be a mason though beleive me when i say people you would least suspect are members of these secret societies your neighbors, freinds, family etc.

Just because someone is a mason however does not make them any part of a conspiracy though i know a few masons who talk openly of their membership to freinds but will never ask you if you want in you have to ask yourself. Membership is generally not that uber expensive for the common man at a local lodge. really is more socializing and networking etc. Think of the stone cutters from simpsons.

Most masons are just average people with average lives.



posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amazon Lights
I have been watching him closely and would like to see others theorys on him and his ideas. He does appear to be a very intelligent person but at the same time mysterious.[edit on 16-3-2006 by Amazon Lights]


Yes I believe much of what he says. It takes guts to challenge the establishment view. For many years he was ridiculed and touted as a 'crack-pot' now more and more people have open minds.



posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
But could he be a mason though beleive me when i say people you would least suspect are members of these secret societies your neighbors, freinds, family etc.

Just because someone is a mason however does not make them any part of a conspiracy though i know a few masons who talk openly of their membership to freinds but will never ask you if you want in you have to ask yourself. Membership is generally not that uber expensive for the common man at a local lodge. really is more socializing and networking etc. Think of the stone cutters from simpsons.

Most masons are just average people with average lives.


Well he could be demonically possesed or a reptillian shapeshifter, but then how likely is that?

When talking about a fella whose work at least encompasses critisising masonry as a structure used to orchestrate manipulation or oppresion, any asertation that he is a Mason is especially significant, and must be backed with some fact, not idle specualtion

note that I dont take issue with your perception that Icke's in it for the cash, its not for me to attempt to convince anyone that they must trust anybody when the facts can be interpreted either way (Icke makes money: he must be rolling in it! Or is he? He spends a lot on travel and running his info network. And if he is, is that wrong, etc): for one thing the state of Ickes bank balance doesnt reflect on the inherant value of his research, meerly on the popularity of the same on the free market

But I do have to consider idle assertations of membership of the brotherhood to be in a different catagory

Especially when one considers that if Icke was a mason he would have to be higher in the organisation than the so called "blue degrees", no such minor member could be permitted to write what Icke does unchallenged, thats beyond credibility

(of course its the opinion of more than a few that Icke himself is beyond credibility but there is little any post on this forum could be expected to do about that!)

[edit on 18-3-2006 by John White]



posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yes, it is true he is making money off of his books and what not but I do feel he deserves it to a certain extent. If he is just putting all this information in his books and videos from years of paranormal research to make a quick dollar then he is wrong and will burn, but I have that feeling he is special like a Neo of our time it sends chills down my spine and I hope he is lying but it's almost to real to discredit. I have seen some of what he is talking about with my own eyes. This isn't a free world and he must need some sort of finances to back his research into this highly guarded subject and agenda. I showed his video of Crato to a close friend of mine and he went and got his book "The Biggest Secret" right away so he is certainly striking some fire in the human soul that was put out only god knows when..





new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join