It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mass appeal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Pray for angels to haunt wicked scientists? Who are these scientists you speak of? What makes them wicked?

does it not seem wrong to pray for harm to come to others?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Im in... I regulary meet with a meditation group and we send world peace prayers out there. but there is only six of us! So to have ATS on board would realy make a difference to the energy sent. It only needs to be a short burst. Maybe a date and time could be set and a script of the guided prayer thoughts posted so that everyone has the same idea of what to focus on. It might only be a 2min focus, cause when many pray for the same thing at the same time...it happens.

love and light to all........

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

second...you know that you don't really stand a chance against those millions of people that unconciously thwart your efforst right? all those people are unknowingly putting constant energy into the destruction of the world. breaking through such an blockade/wall won't be easy. Just so you know and will keep this equation into your plans.

That's what I've been thinking as well. Recall the Ghostbusters movie where all the negative energy of people was building up and causing stuff, etc.

I suppose it's better to do a little bit to make the world SLIGHTLY better, rather than do nothing at all though, right? If we have a dozen people focus their efforts on being completely positive for a few minutes all at once, even if it helps one person be a little happier and better off, isn't it worth it?

it took one man to invent the light bulb?...
look how many there are now?, do you understand

Not the best example, since in lightbulbs there are obviously better ones, and it's usually always the newest form. Ie. the crazy new spiral energy-saving ones above my head are better than incandescent.

A better example is like...... tanks. Every society builds their own version, but they are all made for destruction against everyone but them. Uh oh, now I'm getting into the religious debate so I'm going to shut my mouth

Hey, what if we all just yell out

HELP

for a few minutes straight. Surely nobody can be opposed to that

Seriously I dunno, now that debate has made it's way into this topic, I don't think it's ever going to go through. I've decided that I might as well just go off and do it on my own.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OK OK
lets try asking for help just b4 we go to bed and when we are dreamin! if u can

what harm can it cause?

Mod Edit: Please Don't Quote Entire Posts

[edit on 3/23/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
To all here I do not know what exactly is out there,yet I know of many different opinions on such things

I say it does not matter who or what you pray or even just talk to when it comes to this.How can ones belief differ just because of the context in which it is believed,good is good wrong is wrong,within the eye of the beholder one lives their own path.

To start focusing on the amount of negative vibes or destruction of our world even who or what to pray to may lead us to folly hence we may never agree upon anything to start,as I have been away I have not been around for the last few days,but am glad to see many people getting involved.

I have no idea where to start mabey we should ask for strength for us as an individual a group and for others,to perhaps face adversity and use their best judgement and wisdom to prevail for themselves and the better of mankind,aswell as the strength to transcend that which we come from to move forward as a species as a whole and not as individuals or races or nation but as one entity.

Just throwing that out there.

Scarecrow.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
lot's of people joining here, that's good.

I don't know exactly how we operate, but every single human being that meditates or is in guidance of their true self are changing this world allready.

A mass prayer may have a different impact, not? it's calling for more.

Let's just say, that on the start, wednesday 22th, we all stand up in the morning and greet the world. Take a few minutes of silence. And we ask the forces of light to enter this world and to lighten up the people in it.

We just invite them to come to us. To roam here on earth among us, and to correct us when we are doing wrong.

Everyone that does this on his own is a key to the future. We've come to here now and this might allready have an effect. Let us strife forward to that day.

On that day, take silence whenever you can and invite the lightforces into our world, the whole day long. So we might go up into the light. And to ban evil out of this world.

Wednesday 22th is the day

everyone clear? one can post his experiences of that day then, when something truly happened or changed. Must be great to share them then. So we all might be aware of the miracles we create, together.

Let's give this wednesday a boost gals and pals. We have the power to make a change, let us use it, and not blindly following others who can lead us from our path.

Lord, Master, Teacher, send us the energy, yours! through your messengers out into this world and into us, to create a healthy environment and to make us feel alive and kicking! To create balance in ourselves and into this world. With the deepest respect out of the core of our souls. Your sons and daughters.

I'll ask it in this way one way or another..

I guess it is not necessary to exactly use the same for everybody, but it might be a great job to do. Everyone the same prayer, but I like riddles more! I find them happy. ANyone input on this? We'll take the chosen one oout of it.

greets,

AA

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Pray for angels to haunt wicked scientists? Who are these scientists you speak of? What makes them wicked?

yes yes sensfan, it was just one of my.. wicked outbursts..nah

it was to those who abuse science, for actions against humanity, but I know, it might be a better motive to pray for positive things (which remove the negative) than just fight the negative, which will counteract even harder back. Hating hate creates more hate, as logic as.. hell. Thay don't have to die but they might be shown their error in their ways, just as you and I are judged on our actions.

So let us make this prayer as pure as possible, to create some positive karma. To heal ourselves and this planet.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Okay then wedsnday it is then,I am interested to see how this might turn out in the long run,to the person who talked about what the bleep.I too have seen this movie and am not surprised at the outcome of their testing this method,now they were situated in one city.We are all over the place so it will be interesting to see what kind of global effect this might have once we have the numbers.

Scarecrow.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanse_nz
Perhaps, saint4god, just perhaps - the motivation is because these people that want to take part in this 'good thing' are just simply good people, with good hearts. Did you ever think of that?

As I've said in my more elaborate post, who are these "good people"? Again, sounds like a self-pat on the back.

Why does everything have to have a motive to you?

All that we do has a motive. Some motives are for good, some are not.

Some people, just want to help this world, for no reason except to try......goodness knows the world is falling into some form of decline. Why not try mass positive energy thoughts? Why does it have to be a prayer as such? It doesn't, you seem to have made the conclusion that it does.

Why don't you address my post instead of repeating yourself?

As for your quotes from scripture......look, its this simple: If you don't want to take part, don't. Making this a religious based tirade of scripture based opinion is turning this good simple idea into a religious argument of sorts.
Please, if you're not interested in doing something without your idea God's approval, its simple, don't do it.

Thank you for your permission.

There is no need to fill this thread with religious debate, ok?

alienaddicted and I have been talking for several months by U2U. I'd not be much of a friend if I didn't try to help.

I'm not knocking what you believe in, honestly, but if you can't accept that other people believe in an approach that differs from yours, simply let it go and leave this thread to build positive feeling, not negative.

Actually there is negativity here that I'm looking to address to ensure that the positive is being done.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
When chanting/praying/performing the ritual. Instead of directing it to a named god just aim at at "My creator". Doing so you have a neutral thingy which is applicable for everyone whether you believe in satan, god, gaia, pan, odin, horus whatever

This brings up a good point as many of us want a united earth united by mankind, however if one person prays to Satan and I pray to God, there is a direct and opposing conflict with one another.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Good point. Don't know how the profession correlates with wickedness.

It is wrong, yes.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Even Jesus claimed himself as to be not good. .. nor bad.

Something always turns out good and bad a bit in my opinion, I don't know, the ones death is another ones bread. That's just the way it goes, not?

I explained the wickedness of scientists in an earlier reply, I'd want to make sure to everybody I do not have anything against science, but like, if one wants to copy brainwaves and send them out to control a mass of human beings, that's a bit what I claim to be WICKED! No more on this.

I must say Saint4God does bring a positive vibe here in this thread, wherefore I want to thank him, he has allready been a positive outlet for me and I respect him for this and for his guidance wherever and whenever. I truly trust and accept him for what he does for us here on ATS and with people personally, as to what he has done for me. God bless.

Tomorrow, is the big day. hihi?!

I assume a good point is made by the one who figured out to pray to The Creator, as to this we send our prayer to the one who is truly God. right

I've been looking forward to this day.

I could only say to speak out of your heart, so to be true.

My plan is to wake up in the mourning, have a little time of silence, to come to myself. I guess I might be going into my backyard, connect with nature as they say, and ask for the guidance of his messengers, for every single man and woman in this world, and for aal the children, so I can see their happy faces running by, they really make me deeply happy sometimes. For guidance, for compassion, for understanding. And an extra for those who truly have done allready a good job for me

For every family, that they may live happily together and to show respect for one another, no matter how hard things has been and what we have done to eachoter. For forgiveness from them to us, and for us to eachother.

In short just for the best for every living being, as I try to be sinscere.

I wish you all a wonderfull day, and as to from this day growth and well being of mankind may be rappidly increased. And for you and me.

inner blessings and the best wishes for all

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
I must say Saint4God does bring a positive vibe here in this thread, wherefore I want to thank him, he has allready been a positive outlet for me and I respect him for this and for his guidance wherever and whenever. I truly trust and accept him for what he does for us here on ATS and with people personally, as to what he has done for me. God bless.

Thanks! You've really stepped up the thought level here I think. Most of the time when I don't reply, it's because it's something I want to chew on for a while. Healthy indeed.

Tomorrow, is the big day. hihi?!

I assume a good point is made by the one who figured out to pray to The Creator, as to this we send our prayer to the one who is truly God. right

Count me in then. I will certainly pray with you.

inner blessings and the best wishes for all

Mod Edit: Please Trim Quotes

[edit on 3/23/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
But all Gods aside, are we still on? What's the deal?

(two-line post!)

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I like that face on your avatar with the reply you posted btw .. are you a girl? do you black long waved hairs, blue special eyes, thin posture. 32 years old, black eyed peas just kidding

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I hope for the most.

Send out good vibes anyway you can and post your experiences if you can.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
But all Gods aside, are we still on? What's the deal?
(two-line post!)

If God is aside, then I'm out. If God is in, I am in. Sounded to me aa was saying it goes to God. In that case I'll lick a stamp and send some sky-mail.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
saint4G Ok you're out we get the message,(no need to get agressive) I may be wrong but I sense you are a "hard core" christian just let me remaind you that our Lord Jesus said "...only those who do my Fathers will" Yes I'm chistian.
Please let us pray for peace, don't spread seperation. Please saint4!!!

I agree with the author of this post, let us greet the new day(22) and pray for light when ever we can during the day.
I just wish we were more.

Could we try to do this for a week? Or several days every month, we could attract more people over a longer time span. Just a thought.
Blessings for tomorrow.
WIS

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
this mourning feels great allready, from the moment I opened my eyes. Had some nice sliced bread and a cup of coffee. The best on earth! Thank you for the wheat one has sawn, may those people who made my coffee have an honest paycheck and workhours.

Have a sollicitation at 11:30, wish me luck, I need a job very much.

well, this day started tremendously well, let us hope it will stay that way. Now maybe all people will act strange to me now, scanning me with their develish eyes sucking all the light out of me. Wondering who it really is their are poking at. I'll keep my patience. I post my experiences, and maybe some miracles that may happen this day. I keep my eyes pure and open. Signs my sometimes go by unnoticed, but are allways pointed at in some way, or at least something that drives your attention to it, maybe you just turning your head at it unconsciously, making it spot you it right under your nose. haha

Have a great day everybody, kindness will do the trick! you know that, still, if that beast inside of you is burning, try to let them know how you feel.. in a kind way, they might react astonishingly better.

keep up the good work fellow menµ

God bless

P.X. I cut off all my hairs two days ago, showing them that babyskin again, they are so eager to touch it. My friends haven't seen it yet, they where at a lenght of let's say 15cm. All off man. Reborn! Crawling out of my womb, taking possession of this body in its clean shape, yeah, but smoking allready the # out of me. darn or... gnarf! ah well, just enjoy those sigarettes. I prefer rolling them but I'm out of papers now.

Here's a pic of the top of my skull hahahahhahaha!

did you notice that shining light over me? envy me baby, get ya groove on. now, I'll shine that light all over the place. you know how we do..

laughing the # out of me here man

Good day!

[edit on 22-3-2006 by alienaddicted]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Started my day (22nd) with 20 mins meditation, focussing my energies on asking for help for our world and mankind.....pictured the entire world surrounded by glorious light, including towards those that question my motives. Simple, peaceful loving light......everywhere, it was beautiful to feel.

It sure started my day off in a very positively charged way....I hope the light spreads far and wide.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by sanse_nz]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join