It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you saw someone shapeshift into a reptilian?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I always thought reptiles were disgusting looking,Id pop a cap in it's backside,feed it to the cats

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You mean aside from screaming in mortal terror? Haven't the foggiest notion what I would do. (thinking...thinking...)...

Shapeshifting lizard in front of me, um...well behind me and disappearing rapidly...where there's one...oh my God. Oh well, catatonia sounds about right...(faints dead away).

XL5

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If it saw me then shape shifted, I'd ask them as much as it would answer and then thank them for thier time. If it shape shifted then saw me and came at me with intent to hurt, I'd run through a populated area and show every one else!

If they were female and friendly... I'd ask them to dinner. It can't hurt to have evil friends as long as they are true friends.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hmmm...I think if they had not seen me see them, I would probably follow them. Find out who they were, what they are involved in, what people do they know. "It" would have to lead you to more of the little "buggars".

If it had noticed that I had seen it, all the better. I would still follow

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
i'll tell you what you want to hear!

first as he slowly resumes his human incognito, i would watch!

he adjusts his striped tie, to a tight knot around his greasy white business shirt and i would yell, " you f*#@ing freak!"
then as he turns, our eyes meeting, his lizard shaped slits blinking wildly, i would be instantly be in front of him laying the biggest right hook i could musty right on the chip of his jaw. seding him sprawling.
as he struggles to his feet. i would follow with a huge heel drop on the bridge of his nose, shattering his face through that tiny bit of grey matter floating in his head!

>>>BAM

MMP

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If the reptile saw me I'd probably run away screaming like a little 2 year old girl until it caught and killed me.

If I out ran the beast, or if it didn't see me, I would go to my bank/atm (depending on the time). I would get as much money as I could/close my account, buy a hand gun (legally or illegally), buy 2 bullets (in case one failed), pass out whatever money was left over to who ever wanted it and proceed to kill myself because life as I knew it from then on would be too overwhelming for me to deal with. If I did see one, and found out they were using underhanded tactics against mankind, I may do something dumb like spending the rest of my life fighting them which would probably end in my death anyway. Suicide is much easier.

[edit on 3/14/2006 by MMP]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
MMP

uh, you might be overdoing it just a tad.

I did see one shapeshift, or at least that's what my brain told me....lol, seeing isn't always believing. I did, I turned around and ran!! it took a little bit of talking by my friend who didn't see it, to go back to that doctor's office.

maybe it was just my mind playing tricks...sounds good, don't ya think?

but well, this guy was walking out of this doctor's office, in a suit and tie, and well, then for a brief moment or two, he was like a strange lizard like creature! I didn't yell, or anything, but just turned and high tailed it the way we came, intent on getting out of the building.

if what I saw was actually real, well, the guy went his way, and I went mine. the world's still here and outside of what our grand politicians have done to it, it's much the same as it was....

so, well, if you happen to see something like this, don't automatically jump the gun thinking that it's the end of the world. I like to think that it's wasmaybe haarp playing with my head, or my brain just suffering from fatigue, or heck, maybe there is a bunch of repitilian creatures able to disguise themselves as humans a live amoung us. who knows.

I also ran out of a funeral home once, again, chased down by a friend who was wondering what the heck was wrong with me. that time a saw a casket open, appearantly by itself. my friend had an easier time explaining it to me though. the casket was just partially visable to me, and well, I didn't see the funeral director or whoever he was opening the thing...lol..

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Choke it out.
Drag it off.
Set it on fire.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I will not go into the mitigating details but, if you hug a girl and during the hug for a brief moment you think you are hugging a reptilian, and it scares you that much you actually push her away from you, whats that mean?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Grab my camera's and get a few grainy photos and maybe an unidentifiable object moving around on a video. I'd make sure there were no pic's that could be made out clearly as to what it was. Then I'd post the lowest quality copies I could make up and represent them as proof that I saw this happen. Then I'd do an interview on sites like this and maybe a radio show or three. Then I'd release a book at $24.95 plus $7.95 shipping and handling and include a special section of slightly higher quality unidentifiable photos and screen captures. Then I'd spend years doing the radio circuit and floating around the internet selling the book.

Oh, I'm sorry. Lots of people are already doing that.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Blaine91555]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If they do exist, then I would expect at least one of the visions you are seeing is an illusion or a projection.

I have seen video of what you might be calling reps, but it's on a video and we all know how they make illusions on video. The technology to make real time illusions, in order to hide your presence or true identity is unknown to me. Though even at my low level of tech knowledge I don't think it would be all that difficult to do with existing technology I've seen.

I'm sure we could easily develope sensors or use some kind of lasers to break the majic of illusions. Stretch the field and change the sample rate & their kingdom will begin to topple. YWIO

sell

[edit on 14-3-2006 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
[edit on 14-3-2006 by outsider]

MMP

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
MMP

uh, you might be overdoing it just a tad.

Slow your roll buddy. In case you haven't read my posts, I don't buy into the lizard bit. My post was made out of silliness and fun.

It's my belief that questions like these are flawed. No one knows what the heck they'd do if some body went from looking human to lizard and back to human again (assuming they genuinely believe what they saw). Some of you may kid yourself and say you have a good idea, but you don't. Asking me what I would do if I saw a giant lizard is like asking me what my reaction would be to 9/11 before it actually happened. I just couldn't fathom such an event being in the realm of possibility.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Build a pyramid for them and perform some human sacrifices to appease them, isn't that what they want? I could deal with that as long as I was in the priesthood and was in on the virgin deflowerings.....

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Where's the love people?

If you all truly saw a human shapshift into a reptilian and then back again you will eaither show him out or kill him. Out of all siriusness. not just jokeing which I hope you all are doing here. but if I saw one shapeshift I would be a bit freaked out but I wouldn't jump the gun on him/her. It would probly reafirm my thoughts on there existenc abit more. Some of your responces are a bit scary and violent in my opinion. The fear and hate you have for them is nothing but fuel for these creatures. If david Icke has said anything worth noteing it would be to show love, because they need it the most.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well now, if he doesnt seem to uppity, what about offering a chat over a nice fresh cup of tea?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by John White
Well now, if he doesnt seem to uppity, what about offering a chat over a nice fresh cup of tea?

LOL! I would do that. Here's what I would do jokingly, if they shapshifed I would say, "Bloody hell! Do that again!"

In reality...if that happened, I would run like hell!! Because if an alligator or crocodile can run that fast, I sure as heck wouldn't want to stick around a reptilian....

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
if he did'nt teach me how i would curb stomp him/she/it/micheal jackson/hilary clinton

-Hannibal

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I would like to know...what would you do if you saw someone shapeshift right before your eyes...into a reptilian.

I'd hide my pet lizard and then maybe ask him if he's any good at picking Lottery numbers?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'm just pointing out that it seems (from this threads answers) that people would either A) Fear and run from it. natural response B) Expose it by means of yelling "REPTILIAN!" or something along those lines understandable response C) Beat it untill it changes. Now this scares me Or D) Kill It. if it was a threat to your life I would understand but simply becuase it 'exists' is frightfull.

Not all are bad like that. Many of them fear you all, and they have good reason to accourding to these answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join