It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you saw someone shapeshift into a reptilian?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
but then, sometimes the natural response, is the correct one...lol!!

come on, what would you do mirror if you saw a reptilian looking creature dressed in suit and tie walking out of the doctor's office you were about to walk into?

what can I say, in my waking state, I am very much chicken! if he wanted to reveal himself to me he should have attempted initial contact in my dream state, where I am a little braver and have been known to hide the little aliens from the government even. but then maybe the problem is that he or one of his friends already have initianted contact in my dreamstate, and well, if I was to take what I have learned from that realm to heart, your little darling lizards will someday enslave the southern part of our nation.

but, I'm curious, you almost seem to have sat down and chatted with a few of these cold blooded reptiles....ummm.....why are they here....maybe they are refugees from a planet we have inadvertantly destroyed through our ignorant meddling in science and physics?

[edit on 19-3-2006 by dawnstar]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
As it has been suggested, I would suppose that many would simply pretend that they didn't see it happen. I don't believe that I could pretend that I didn't see something as bizarre (to me) or unusual as someone changing from a reptilian into a human or vice versa.

I know that I wouldn't waste my time trying to "tell someone". Who would listen? Who would believe? Of course, I am excluding Davide Icke. But even if I were to tell David Icke that I saw what I saw, what would that accomplish? Of course I would, at that point, start buying all of David's books.

I am being very honest here and I am not necessarily proud of my answer. If I saw someone -- a reptilian -- changing, I would probably make an attempt -- a damn good one, I might add -- at killing the cr ea ture. Of course I would be incarcerated but I would suspect that I would be placed in a mental institution due to my reptilian rants.

Like I mentioned, I wouldn't be proud of killing another being but I fear that I have been conditioned by Hollywood and television shows to strike out at what I don't know or understand.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'd check myself into a mental health institution and get on
some serious meds because I'd obviously be hallucinating
and in desperate need of medical attention.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It seems obvious that this thread is of a humorous nature, so just to throw in reality....I know of someone who see's them, and other shapeshifting entity's 'cause that what they are! all the time.

This person actually works pullying out these leeches and sends them packing. He is currently doing seminars on how this can work to free up a society who is trapped and going crazy, i.e all the killing, sexual abuse, sueing, violence. this is what is behind it according to his belief.

I have actualy been to a seminar of his and was blown away with his story and knowledge. He is now working for large institutions and interests that can return an insane person to a sane one and jail birds into changed people, sex offenders who never do it again, of course these are only testimonies as I have not done his course, which will give you the tools to be able to work also doing this.
but he sure impressed me.

by the way I could never do that work, I would freak if someone shapshifted in front of me. you know the saying "sh..t your pants" for sure.

regards
orion_452

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Shapeshifting into a lizard?

Doesn't Dick Cheney do that at parties?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have to be humerous White, the only way I would deal with it, so I wouldn't drop dead on the spot would be......

Me, oh I have my trusty Camcorder there, and tape the ugly dude, then send it to America's Funniest Vidio's and win the $100,000 Grand Prize hee hee
One way or another, I be rich, thats for sure!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
I would probably lay off of the '___' and start looking for a job.
lol.....just kidding. I would never look for a job.

Im in total agreement here.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I would like to know...what would you do if you saw someone shapeshift right before your eyes...into a reptilian.

I'd treat him/her just as I would any ordinary person. I'd be polite, ask a few personal questions and tell them I've always wondered about other species.

*sheesh*

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'd scan his ID chip and we'd go somewhere private for a real bawling out...you are never supposed to transmorph in front of someone with whom you haven't exchanged psss*fga to establish identity.

To do that in front of a sapiens is a gross violation of security. I'd have your tail scales for it.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well if i didnt die of a heart attack, I would take a picture, walk no RUN in the opposite direction, stop smoking weed and start praying.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I started a thread if anyones seen one, and noone replied, so im guessing that noone is convinced they have seen one... or they dont even exist at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Maybe so, Maybe not but if one does suddenly appear before me I will do my best to see how much lead he can carry. I wonder if they will make good fertilizer?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
After I cleaned myself up and changed my pants, I'd probably go into hiding.

I'm not interested in playing intersteller war or fighting people who can shapeshift.

Seriously, This would be a bad situation to deal with.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'd say "Dude! That was soooo cool! I betcha can't do it again!".
Then I'd secretly tape it using my video phone, and sell the tape to the highest bidder!

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'd snap into Chuck Liddell mode, and over-hand right the #er in the face.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I doubted my sanity and spent the next 9 months praying and making myself better.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I would like to know...what would you do if you saw someone shapeshift right before your eyes...into a reptilian.

I'd probably ask the other half to marry me (i'd have finally witnessed something far scarier).

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thats what man invented taser guns for. Zap him and when he wakes up he'll find himself in my home terrarium with a heat rock and makbe a hollowed out log for him to hid in. I promis to feed him once a week just like I did my pet snake. WOnder why my snake hasn't moved for a few months? I should check for a gas leak cause my apartment smells like rotting sulfer. Oh well. Good lizard good lizard. Lizard want some crickets?

Actually I would grab the nearest thing thats solid. A tire iron or maybe a broom stick and proceed to bash the hell out of the bugger. I'm sure you don't go sneaking around other sentients and then not expect them to be upset when you materialize yourself lizard man! Sure nobody on any planet ever gets offended or put off a little by that of course not. Bash!!! stupid reptoid learn some manners!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
My DAD: "I knew it !"
My MOm: " I Knew it !"
My Girlfriends: "I knew it!"
My Professor: "I knew it!"

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
An honest answer? If it has not seen me I think I'd try to stay in a corner so I could get my phone out to take a snapshot or two of it. Then move to a safe location and if there are other people around while the person is still 'shifted' I'd yell "Reptilian Invasion" lol. Then a bunch of other people would (with any luck) take some snapshots to collaborate the happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join