It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you saw someone shapeshift into a reptilian?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I would like to know...what would you do if you saw someone shapeshift right before your eyes...into a reptilian.

I myself would shout out! "He's a reptilian! He just shifted! Get him"

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I would probably lay off of the '___' and start looking for a job.
lol.....just kidding. I would never look for a job.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If you shouted that, nobody near you would have any clue as to what you're on about.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I'd walk up and ask him to let me in on the world domination racket.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
i'll tell you what you want to hear!

first as he slowly resumes his human incognito, i would watch!

he adjusts his striped tie, to a tight knot around his greasy white business shirt and i would yell, " you f*#@ing freak!"
then as he turns, our eyes meeting, his lizard shaped slits blinking wildly, i would be instantly be in front of him laying the biggest right hook i could musty right on the chip of his jaw. seding him sprawling.
as he struggles to his feet. i would follow with a huge heel drop on the bridge of his nose, shattering his face through that tiny bit of grey matter floating in his head!

>>>BAM

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Most people would die of fright or conversely put another shot in the gin glass.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
Most people would die of fright or conversely put another shot in the gin glass.

yea i agree if not that i would probly pass out , wake up and wont remember anything.

[edit on 3/13/2006 by irie]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
i'll tell you what you want to hear!

first as he slowly resumes his human incognito, i would watch!

he adjusts his striped tie, to a tight knot around his greasy white business shirt and i would yell, " you f*#@ing freak!"
then as he turns, our eyes meeting, his lizard shaped slits blinking wildly, i would be instantly be in front of him laying the biggest right hook i could musty right on the chip of his jaw. seding him sprawling.
as he struggles to his feet. i would follow with a huge heel drop on the bridge of his nose, shattering his face through that tiny bit of grey matter floating in his head!

>>>BAM

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rancid1
*tobacco spit* YUP! gonna make me some new leather boots!

How did you know that's what I'd say?
I'd probably be using it for a leather belt or headband or something though, something easy to wash and something not likely to get dirty.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Being a fearful man of most things (like shadows URGH....
)

I'd probably scream like a helium addicted girl and head for those hills.... but then again.... the hills have eyes!!!

NO WAY!!! I'd stand my groud and be like "Listen you overgrown salamander, i ain't taking no BS from you today!!!" then either be A. Ate alive or B. Decapitated and THEN ate

either way he wins!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RENEGADE CELL
Being a fearful man of most things (like shadows URGH....
)

I'd probably scream like a helium addicted girl and head for those hills.... but then again.... the hills have eyes!!!

NO WAY!!! I'd stand my groud and be like "Listen you overgrown salamander, i ain't taking no BS from you today!!!" then either be A. Ate alive or B. Decapitated and THEN ate

either way he wins!!!

I haven't seen Hills Have Eyes, do you think that, that movie is basesd on the reptilians??? or...something else? Government experiments?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I would like to know...what would you do if you saw someone shapeshift right before your eyes...into a reptilian.

First I would determine if the "shapeshift" was:

1. A telepathic projection;

2. A screen memory that was implanted previously from whoever;

3. A holographic manifestation; or,

4. The actual morphing of flesh from one humanoid species to another.

It would probably be the first or second, possibly the third, and least likely the fourth.

Why?

Because there are no machines that can morph flesh; it must be done telekinetically. The level of God Force energy needed to transform bodies in that manner is greater than anything I have ever seen performed by large Group Entities.

Large Group Entities can do many impressive feats, like create food and jewelry, transform water into wine, transform base metal jewelry into silver and/or gold, manifest a spontaneous healing of a major illness, teleport around a small object, etc. But the ability to actually morph flesh from a Homo sapien to a Reptilian - and on a regular basis no less - is, in my opinion and experience, simply beyond them

So if anyone thinks they see a body morphing, step back, take a deep breath, pinch yourself, and look again.

When you view it this way it takes a lot of the mystique and fear out of the equation.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I haven't seen Hills Have Eyes, do you think that, that movie is basesd on the reptilians??? or...something else? Government experiments?

I haven't seen it either but it look sgood, its about nuclear testing ain't it?

looks pretty weird anyway, But were goin off topic here

My Bad!!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
come on now, were not that scary...

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I myself would shout out! "He's a reptilian! He just shifted! Get him"

I'd laugh and say 'get out of that costume, whitelightwolf'

- Naz

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I would grab the first thing I can get my hands on that would resemble a weapon just in case it would spring on me. Would be good to eyeball this critter to see what his weaknesses may be.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I would think, "Geez, that chick's acne is the worst!" And then keep walking, because denial is best.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
BAM ...................... yeah

[edit on 14-3-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
jump, duck and weave,
that lizards head i would cleave.
stomp him to the ground,
and mash his guts round.

after skinning his back,
i would tie him to a rack.
frying him for an hour,
eewww, this meats a little sour.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this? All theory...
Closest thing (in regards to shapeshifting) I have seen is my mother in law.

Hey all jokes aside, Im not picking at Icke, I have defended the lizard theory as a theory here before.

Who knows? Those that say they do, dont have real proof to satisfy anyone.

Gods Peace

dalen

[edit on 14-3-2006 by dAlen]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join