It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wall of Shame in Palestine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivansusanin
At least learn to quote properly, dana. Go back to your country and blow yourself up for all I care

oh my god
And you calll us ignorant/terrorist???
This is the reason that the world is full of crap.
You act as if your people of peace.....LOL
Then when we fight back - Ya harammmmmmmmmmm SOO innnocent!!!!

[edit on 19-3-2006 by MsPalestinian08]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What I think is crap is how some people seem to think that if you set off a bomb outside of a nightclub that no retribution will incur. Who is the ignorant?

[edit on 19-3-2006 by sammael]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dana2006
It is better to say, "I don't know" instead of "I don't care" because it's known about Americans that they are naive and ignorant , when you ask them about other nations' history.

I probably know more about your history and world history in general that you know. Add to this that you are deluded by the Mullah's in your madrassa, about the eat junk food etc and plus your inability to realize that the USA has been the worlds leading economy for nearly a century. Comparing this with your destitution and the abject squalor that your terrorists emerge from I can say with certainity that your knowledge about the West would be abysmal in comparision with my knowledge about world history.

everybody knows that average american is living to spend his income at the end of the week, watch football, eat junk food, drink beer , pee, and curse everything.

Doesnt everybody also know that USA is the richest nation and the most powerfull nation in the world ?? If eating junk food makes you that powerfull I guess you Arabs would have started a long time ago, not that Shawarma is not as bad a Big Mac , or cant Islamists do even this ??

I am glad finally you are showing your real ugly face...slaves??!! I think it is a good case for arabs and muslims, to sue all western nations and ask for compensation, or is it allowed only for jews to sue others and ask for compensation.

Well Arabs didntt make very good slaves, as you were too...( as they say- Himar
) . Arabs also cant sue the West because legally the case doesnt hold because none of the present governments have had the need to stoop to having slaves. But if such a dire need arises in the world in the future you may, sue them but then again Slaves have no rights !

Ohhh poor westerners... you were always peaceful, non-violent angels. millions of native americans (Maya..etc) commited suicide because they were depressed.

Why dont you just stick to reading the Koran, Western history is a little more difficult for you to understand.

The Maya were not Native Americans!! Also the collapse of the MAyans has nothing to do with the Western forces, the civilisation collapsed because of drought most likely. But the exact cause is still a mystery.
So there goes your madrassas credibility out the door !

Native Americans on the other hand were unlike Arab occupations, granted lands and rights over the lands and later integrated into the mainstream society where their culture is valued greatly by all Americans today. Had we been Arabs we would have converted them all into Islam and build a mosque ever 5 yards asking them to waste their time 5 times a day bending forward and backward and doing all sorts of gymnastics !
Maybe we would then tell their women to wear hijab and have Islamic police. Ask people to grow long beards and run around with 'th-ou-pps' but to their good luck we werent Arabs and thats why America is the greatest nation on earth otherwise we would be like some Arab country. But we may have found more oil... but I guess you cant have it all.

Jerusalem’s streets were flooded by the blood of arab muslims, christians and jews, for no reasons , don't ever think that this genocide was commited by the crusaders, knights of the holy cross, who were sent by the pope.

Well that was because the sacred land of the Christians were held by barbaric Arabs who used to build a mosques demolishing our churches and make up crazy stories like 'Mohammed went to heaven on a eagle so this synagoge is to be destroied' etc. We were too smart to fall for you this and sent in Christian forces to teach the Arabs to behave. The Jews that were killed were mostly thought as Arabs- bad luck there!. Also it wasnt the pope or God that told us to teach you Arabs how to behave, the people of Europe decided that the Arab zelots need discipline and thats why they came to teach them that.
You can read the Gospels and see that unlike Mohammad's version of all djinn will be tormented in hell etc, the message of Christ which even Mohammad says is the true message of God, is one of compassion and one of mercy. Ther is no word of Crusade/Jihad in the Gospels; unfortunately the Koran is not like that with Mohammad repeated mentioning Jihad and killing people. You can deny it but I have a big Koran with me and I can show you the chapter and verse if you dont know yourself !

Oh lets don't forget about Vietnam, american soldiers were very peceful over there, what about Iraq, hundreds thousands of civilian Casualties... yeah I heard your excuse for this kind of casualties...collateral damage...you westerners are very merciful.

See that is the difference, we fought open wars because we were brave( America- Land of the Free, Home of the Brave !) but cowardly Arab terrorists dont have that bravery and instead do car bombings and suicide bombings! I dont think Mohammad wrote anywhere in the Koran that Car bombers and suicide bombers go the heaen and get 72 virgins, do you ?
Had he known how stupid the Islamists would turn out to be he might have added that clause too but who knows maybe he wouldnt!

Text Oh i am glad that you are feeling with palestinians for a change... atleast muslims cut their enemies throughts, instead of raping them like what american female soldiers are doing in Abu ghrieb prison, what a civilized merciful army

Its shamefull isnt it ? Arab Men getting raped by Western Women ? That was the point of the exercise but I doubt that any Western woman would actually want to rape a stinky man who is locked in a prison.
But dont worry, the US Army is going to protect the Arab men from Western Women from now on so your "men" can roam freely without bothering about getting raped by Western women!
In anycase, that act by the prison officials were not the actions of the US military,as these are not military procedures but rather the acts of individuals.
Posing for nude photos didnt hurt anybody did they ? Maybe in the future they can become models or something- its was a learning experience, think of it that way !!

NONESENS...please stop being american and try to read one decent source of history that speaks about ARAB AND MUSLIM CIVILIZATION....pleeeese .

I did and all I found was a bunch of insecure religious fantics who through bullying and intimidation spread their perversion through out the middle east, subjugated women, destroyed indeginous cultures- Buddhists in Afganistan, Zorastrians in Iran,Egyptian civilsations,Indians in India, that native Iraqi religion(Forgot its name~!) etc, spread war and famine in all the lands they took and never left untill they were kicked out. And now that the tables have turned they whine and moan like sissies and claim some great injustice upon themselves. Pitifull really !

The dictators who are appointed by western governments to torture arab citizens (so they can control arab countries resources with cheap prices) for the last 50 years, spend them having fun with western hookers

You seem to be obsessed with hookers, do you in any way share a certain kinship with them ??
Anyway unlike the harems of the middles east the leaders of the West with certain exceptions are very devoted to their spouses and children. The values of family and community run deep in Western culture, atleast Ameican culture. Obviously, you dont know this as it doesnt make good reading in your local 'Jihad Times' !

Text I didn't here it in madrasa ... once again ... I beg you to read some history , instead of watching football, stop showing the worl your ignorance

Oh right, Arab women arent allowed to get education so I guess you might not have learnt this from your local mullah or maybe the local jehadi recruiter. Arent there women fundamentalists in Islam ?

Text you know why ? because poor israel occupied all water sources in the middleeast, and left the other countries with very little water to use

So you admit that Arabs dont bathe everyday!

That again is a lie spread by your mullah/mujahideen. Why do you think it is called the West Bank ? Because it is the West Bank on the river Jordan, if they still cant get water and bath regularly then surely they must just be too lazy. The Israelis on the other hand have little or no access to the River nor to the Gille sea but that doesnt stop them from bathing. What are you going to blame next? The lack of soap !!

Text once again , I am not talking about romans or greeks, I am talking about europeans in 10th -19th centuries, do you consider yourself the offspring of romans...hahaha.. romans extingted long time ago ...americans are offsprings of the lowest classes in europe .

Well where did the Romans magically disapper of too? they didnt just go to heaven on a golden eagle did they? And no I dont consider myself as a Roman or a Macedonian for I know my ancestory.
Are you saying that in the 10th-19th century the Arabs living in the hot and dry desert bathed more regularly than the people of Europe who had nearly continiuos supply of water ? Well you surely must have descovered desalination plants in the 10th century didnt you but magically forgot all that when we Westerners came in the 18th century to look in on you people ?
Read about William wordsworth's journey throught the land of Palestine.

Text every civilization has its curve... the american curve is going down...another super power will arise and rule the world very soon

So for the Arabs its one power after the other is it?? Unfotuntately we dont share this philosophy in the West and even though China is growing well it still has miles to go before they catch up and with growth rates like this they will either stable out in the future or break into a civil war with the growing dissent in the rural populace. All this is obviously news to you so I leave you informed.

Text I think it's the same madrassa that brainwashed you , and make you say the same nonsense about muslims and arabs...barbaric , violent....terrorists.....the same old sterotypes...I'm reall sick of hearing the same nonesense from you...everyday...growup.

Tired of hearing sterotypes ? Maybe you can tell that to the suicide bombers and the terrorists busy making explosives in their basements that the West is tired of the sterotypical carbombs and explosions in Iraq and the middle east. Maybe when this sterotype actually ends you will stop hearing people call you lot terrorists. Go ahead : Speak to a Jihadi near you !

you respect your women alot in the west , so you use most of them as hookers and prostitutes....I didn't see any female president for the US. 99% of representative and senators in the congress are male...correct me if I'm wrong....what's the biggest dream of 99% of american girls?? to become a cheerleader

Dont be foolish. Havent you heard of the Harems that you ARabs have kept for centuries ? There is even a place in Istanbul called Harem where all the whores lived during the ottaman empire. So THIS is your culture isnt it?

As for American Women, they have gone to the space, study with in the best schools in the world, serve in our military and also are some of the most leading politicians. As for your 99% figures,HAvent you heard of Condalessa Rice? She is the most powerfull woman in the world ! And I would like to see how many arab women get into Harvard business school as opposed to Western Women ?
About the cheerleaders, it is because Western women have the freedom to do what they want that they can become cheerleaders, unfortuntately for you Arabs, I doubt they can even hold hands with a boy in public. And unlike the Middle East girls here actually can become something more than a rich sheiks wife, thats why they join MIT, become rocket scientists, astronauts, fighter pilots !!

You have a lot of pent up frustration I see..cheerleaders showing their panties ... Jealous ??

HELLO...did you hear about the CRUSADES...it means JIHAD in your language...did you hear Mr. bush's speechees...in most of them he mentions ...holy war...I wonder what he means by that??!

Did you hear about the Gospel ? Have you read them ? Do they talk about the need to go on Crusades ? Even the word crusade isnt there in the Gospel!
As for Bush, he mentioned it in ONE speech and that too to refer to the fight against the Terrorists/ Islamists. As you are unaware of the word, Crusade in english means a great struggle, in english it would be right to say " Its like a damn crusade to get a coffee at Starbucks on Monday morning!" .
Why dont you Arab women get equall educational opportunities ??

OHHH poor Americans....so what was Mr. bush's excuse when he flattened Iraq and Afganistan to the ground...wasn't it revenge....

Is that what you people see it as?
It was to get bring Osama Bin Laden to justice and to end the terrorist network in the Middle east. Just like the police when they go to the ghettos and clear out all the thugs, that isnt revenge it is police action ! Dispensing Justice.

Text next time be more accurate when you talk about women and children killers, americans, russians and israelis are the most active killers in this category.

I guess shooting terrorists and the terrorist's kids who have bombs strapped to themselves makes them "killers" does it? And what are the people who strap explosives to themselves and blow themselves up at crowded markets?

I think it's not your problem...it's between us and saudis, but I blame the saudis who let a racist like you to live in the holy land , and pay you for owning such a heart filld with grudge and hate against arabs and muslims.

I was just making a passing mention of "Arab Values". The Saudis seem to think that you "Kharaz" ( well atleast thats what they call you!) are a little better than the other infidels.
Well the reason they let me stay in the "holy land" was because, the custodian on the two holy mosques was scared that the Arab hero Saddam would attack your "holy land" Apparently all the brave Saudi protectors of Mecca were busy hiding in Damman and Al-Baha so they begged us to save them, so we did. From what I saw of the land, it wasnt very holy at all with women treated as cattle and public executions. But thats " holy" in the Arab world isnt it !!

Wow I didn't know that you consider Kuwait a western country

I was talking about how given a chance the arabs will start fighing wars in order to conquer other nations. Thats why arabs tried to fight with Israel and lost badly evey time, barely survivng to fight again. Such barbarianism is not the way to the 21st century.

talking about the slums....our countries turned to slums because western governments are exploiting our resources for more the 100 years

What resources? All you people had was date fruit and sand. It was only after the West came to the Middle east and showed you oil that you people knew about. If the West hadnt showed you oil you would still be walking around with camels now. Be thankfull to the West for showing you your oil and giving what little money that you have now.

because they are afraid of us....we call it islam and arab phobia ...it's not our fault if you don't like us...it means that you have some issues that need quick therapy.

Afraid? Afraid of what? Thay you will setoff suicide bombers in their markets, blow up their civilians, gun down their people even though these nation have the power to wipe out all you Arabs once and for all ?
Its not your fault that you blow up their civilians, carbomb their markets, kill their civilians? Is it all some Muslim madness ?

Maybe if the terrorists just blow up more of their markets and kill more of their civilans around the world they will all start to like you better.
Must be all Islamphobia and Arabphobia, there are no terrorists, just happy arabs !

Dont fool yourselves, Islamists are terrorists and the people around the world treat Islamists like terrorists, thats why they hate them. They cant even go on a plane without crashing it into abuilding and killing everybody on the ground and in the plane, thats why they dont let arabs people on planes no more. Well, atleast most people dont want to go on a plane with Arabs on it. You want links ?

Text your land??!!! you are american for god's sake...nobody knowa your roots even you...so how come that arab land is yours?!!

What arab land? I was talking about Andalusia. You arabs didnt give it back to the people then what makes you think that Israel will give back Palestine?
The land belongs to the Israelis and the palestinians are the illegal occupiers. The arabs should be happy that Israel doesnt kick out all the palestinians and take back that land so that they can use it for a better purpose.

Text and who told you that jews will return "your christian land" to you...if you believe in that...allow me to say that you are naive.

We dont want them to return our land, because the land is both Chirstian and Jewish and they welcome us to visit Israel, which I have been to many times. Maybe if you lie that you are not an Arab and visit Israel you may actually find out what true civilization really is. Freedom, democracy, liberty and where women are treated better than most parts of the world. Maybe you will learn what freedom is and that women you are not actually to be treated like a two legged camel.

Text fyi prophet muhammed didn't write the koran ......he's only a messenger ...koran from god...and god forbidden that prophet muhammed said even one thing wrong....sking solomon and jews are mentiond in koran ....so what... it doesn't mean that they own palestaine...what's the link??!!!

First if you ever read that book written by Mohammad you will see that there is no such thing called Palestine in it. Second you will see that Solomon is mentioned as a great king that defeated the Queen of Sheba and that proves that even mohammad acknowledges the Jewish state under Solomon in the land now called Palestine. No mention is made of the Palestinians!

As for the Koran, Mohammad wrote the book, he didnt have Fax or a printer in the desert he lived to get print outs did he? He wrote the book by hand in his tent. If it was god who told him or somebody else that is a matter of opinion.

Text thanks a lot.... where is the freedom of speech of the western world? or it is only for westerners...no need to be so sensetive ....and touchy ...comparing to your talk mine is alot logical and mature. american little boy.

Well I dont know where the freedom of speach is in the Arab world, maybe you should ask that on Judgement day !
I mean if you talk about rock concerts as satan worship and compare that to the madness of throwing stones at a stone pillar called sheytan injuring each other rather than the stone. The I would say that atleast in the rock concert you get to listen to good music, hang out with friends and celebrate life in general instead of preaching hatred and anger.
Maybe instead of going to Hajj you should go to a rock concert and see what you learn about music and life but Oh... in the Arab world music isnt allowed, it is haram !! And also being a girl you cannot come alone and you cant headbang with hijab on can you ? Oh well, throwing rocks it is then....
BTW why dont they wear a helmet if they want to throw stones? and what is with the half naked men huddling together ??

[edit: To remove more offending slurs! Hey, I tried!]

[edit on 19-3-2006 by IAF101]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

Originally posted by dana2006

I mean if you talk about rock concerts as satan worship...

My two youngest nephews go to a Baptist School here in the States and one thing that struck me as odd was one of their teachers. My sister goes and helps out with stuff, it being a small school and what not. One of the teachers who is only a year or two younger than me asked the kids in his fifth grade class if they were going to go see a certain movie. Of course the kids were since it was "Revenge of The Sith", so my sister asks him if he is going. His reply was, "No, why would I want to go and get beer spilled on me?" My sister just stood there with a look of disbelief at what he just said. When she finally let it sink in she asked him what he was talking about. It came down to the fact that his parents had told him all movie theaters sell beer and they are places of vice, so to speak. The community in question is not very large and there is to my knowledge no theaters in this State that serve alcohol. Mind you this guy was about 24 or 25 at the time of this occurence. Not that there is any point to this beyond the ignorance of some people and the way they stunt the mental and spiritual growth of their children with lies. The same can be said of the statement of "Satanic" concerts. Which I take offense to as I do enjoy some "Black" metal from time to time.
The torture of prisoners? I guess having your head lopped off is more humane than panties on your head. Stop whining about it you pu**ies. Look at the tortures committed in the previous wars throughout the past millenia. This crap is just one more reason for western culture to distrust certain followers of the islamic faith. I am so g-ddamn tired of hearing this one-sided tripe. I am starting to think that some of the people on here claiming to be muslim aren't. With their weak excuses and consistent professings of how the problems of the middleast is the fault of western society. It gets a little droll. Do people actually think that overnight things are going to be made alright? Is it western cultures fault that there are a few money hungry rulers in the middle east? I don't buy the crap that peoples of the middle east hate our freedom. What they do hate is the fact that countries like America could actually fight and attain their freedom from a country as powerful as England. Lack of caste system = unhappy hatemongering muslims.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
First: My comments are as those of a member, not staff. We are people too, and have our own opinions...

Imagine- Then when we fight for our right- All we're called is terrorists.

Fighting does not make one a terrorist. Tactics are what makes terrorists. Deliberate targeting of innocents to make a political point...that's what makes such men and women terrorists. Of course, Israel itself has engaged in what could be termed acts of terror as well...but in such cases, usually those committing such acts are dealt with, whereas the Palestinian people (as a whole, and as evidenced by the last "election"...fully support terrorist tactics). Make no mistake though...Israel has committed acts beyond reproach as well in this conflict.

I guess thats the problem. There building little villeges in our own land and we must shut our mouths up until the right time comes. There sucking it little by little as if its theres.

The World does not recognize a "Palestine"...so there is no "our" land. Land ownership is only as good as it is recognized. If simply being there was all that was needed as a claim, we in the US would be forced to give it all back to the Native Americans... Historic claim does not a country make...

Israel offered the Palestinians land and autonomy, and Arafat decided to walk away from the table. The Palestinians (as a whole) do not want land, they want the utter destruction of Israel. This has even been publicly and repeatedly stated by your elected officials and representatives, so denying it is a futile exercise.

I do feel sorry for the Palestinians. They have been used as pawns for political leverage for decades. They have been taught that hatred is pure and good, that murder is righteous and that suicide is honorable. They have not been given a chance to live as hopeful and free human beings. Those who have perpetuated this sick situation is not Israel, however. No, while Israel has furnished electricity and water, their "brothers" have furnished weapons and explosives belts. It is sad that this is the case, and it is sad that Israel is forced to protect her children in such a manner. What is just as sad is that the Jihadists refuse to renounce violence and give the children of both sides a chance.

I echo that sentiment. For a people crying out for rights and self-governance, espousing hate and providing children with guns versus books isn't the best way to show the world you've "earned" such rights. If the Palestinians really wanted to progress as a people, and establish a nation, they'd renounce violence and then force the public opinion against the Israelis as the "bad guys", and then earn world backing in the pressure for an autonymous state. It's hard to win world opinion when you're strapping bombs in baby strollers...

Why do People like urseleves are soo ignorant to understand we as a world are one race. It really bothers me when i see people with this mentality.

That said, why then do your officials publicly threaten genocide and the destruction of the Israelis (if we're all one world race, right?)???

I as a Palestinian do not support the suicide bombers but i do believe that we have every right to defend as every screwed up soldier in our Land [ PALESTINE]

Sure, but do you have the right to use whatever means (i.e. terrorism) it takes to do it? You say no on one hand, then yes on the other. Also, your people have spoken and said that as a whole, they DO support terrorism to achieve the goal...

. And i believe you would do more than just kill - You would kill a person with such cruel punishments then claim " They we're terrortists when they were protecting there kids and women.

If they were protecting their kids and women by targeting innocents (not soldiers), then yes, they'd be terrorists.

Please try to understand two sides - Dont be such an ignorant coward. It really shows the idiotic paths you take.

While I usually tend to disagree with TC, from his posts, he seems to have pointed out (as I have) the failings of Israel in this conflict as well. Namecalling is not the best way to make a persuasive argument...

As for me, I've lived in the middle east myself, and I'm lucky enough to have a more personal experience with the issue, and the people, and this luckily allows me a bit of a better perspective than most of my countrymen... Still, the ball is in the Palestinians' court. Perpetuating the violence hasn't worked, and will not work. Ceasing the violence and swaying world opinion is the key. Until that tactic is adopted, you will continue to see daily strife in the region, and never know peace. It is a lesson I truly hope the Palestinian people and the Israeli people eventually learn sooner rather than later.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

[said by Dana2006

...talking about the slums....our countries turned to slums because western governments are exploiting our resources for more the 100 years

They were slums long before the Westerners starting developing the oil fields and exporting the oil. It's improved a lot because of western investment.

Here is some old footage of the muslim world from the early 1900's:

Oriental Markets in 1926 (silent).wmv 11MB

Screen Traveller 1936.avi 32MB
Damascus and Palestine in 1936

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As a quickie side note...while current hygeine issues may be a bit unpleasant to us westerners (for example the lack of common use of deodorant....), the muslims were bathing frequently WAY before the Europeans.... In fact, most Europeans were baffled by the muslim habit of frequent bathing...

I know this is kind of a Cliff Claven (Cheers!) moment here...but:

The phrase "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater"'s origins really points to how gross our forefathers' habits were.

The family bath was nasty by modern standards. The men would go first (same tub of water), then the women, and then the babes. Since the water was SO nasty by then, the saying was to be careful, and not throw out the baby with the bathwater.... Talk about EWWW.....!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sorry Gaz but that's just not true.

Wordorigins

There is a bit of false internet lore circling the globe about life in England in the 1500s. One of the claims this gem of wisdom makes is that the phrase throw the baby out with the bathwater comes from the practice of taking annual baths using the same bathwater as the other family members. By the time the children got a chance to bathe, the water would be so dirty that infants could be lost in it. Hence the phrase.

The phrase in question does happen date to the 1500s, but the rest of the above story is pure fancy.

This is actually a German proverb that dates to 1512. It was first recorded by Thomas Murner's in his satire Narrenbeschwörung. Despite its fame in German (used by such notables as Luther, Kepler, Goethe, Bismarck, Mann, and Grass), it doesn't appear in English for several more centuries, until Thomas Carlyle translated it and used it in an 1849 essay on slavery.

Stories of poor European hygeine are exaggerated.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Stories of poor European hygeine are exaggerated.

European hygeneine or lackthereof is entirely irrelevant to the topic of this thread, re: the actions of israel wrt the security fence.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I must say...

I feel for the palestinian people, especially those that cant make it to work, due to the roadblocks/checkpoints/barriers... and for those that have their houses taken from them... frankly... those things hurt innocent palestinians badly...

But not as badly as a suicide bomb hurts children...
trumps all right there...

Palestinian kids getting killed- thats sad, but were they throwing bricks?
It's to bad their parents taught them that, or else they might still be alive...
Parents teaching survival traits will save the palestinians.
Parents teaching hatred will ensure the palestinians get hurt/killed.

Gazrok and Nygdan said it best, but i think everyone gets the gist.
If Palestinians will be the tolerant, loving, accepting, people you pretend to be, then things get better for the palestinians

Or keep denying the role terrorism plays on the troubles of the palestinian people, and see what happens. (nothing different)
Which is doing the same thing as always, but expecting different results
(which in case you weren't aware, is a laymens definition of insanity)

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I must say...

I feel for the palestinian people, especially those that cant make it to work, due to the roadblocks/checkpoints/barriers... and for those that have their houses taken from them... frankly... those things hurt innocent palestinians badly...

But not as badly as a suicide bomb hurts children...
trumps all right there...

Palestinian kids getting killed- thats sad, but were they throwing bricks?
It's to bad their parents taught them that, or else they might still be alive...
Parents teaching survival traits will save the palestinians.
Parents teaching hatred will ensure the palestinians get hurt/killed.

If Palestinians will be the tolerant, loving, accepting, people you pretend to be, then things get better for the palestinians

Or keep denying the role terrorism plays on the troubles of the palestinian people, and see what happens. (nothing different)

You see this is what 's keeping you alive. First you start with the goody talk. Then claim you dosupport either sides then all the sudden -

""Palestinian kids getting killed- thats sad, but were they throwing bricks?

The funny part is - Parents don't teach them to throw "Bricks" Stones" ,

They see the hatred of the Zionists then the death of their father then mother and later that day -Their baby brotha. So It's not who taught who. I am not gonna sit here and not defend myself and i am not gonna keep you away from things that you have never seen. Simply because i don't blame you for what the Media fed your mind.
I would like to welcome you to Palestine , to see for yourselves.

Because I seen things with my own eyes . Let me be honest- I use to go out there facing them ;hardly ever gave a damn if i lived or not.
I tried to look at it the way you are expecting me to do so now and i tried to carry that bit of guilt after that one day but it hardly ever came to me from those situtions that happen in our everyday life.

Don't try to put those parents in between. They try to stop us but once we are on our way from school to home -It starts to rain guns ,bombs. We would Carry Unions everywhere we go ,so we wouldn't faint smelling that crap. You can't stop anyone's anger, No matter how much you try. Even if you did -They might at first be good around you but once you're not there= Who knows..

If Palestinians will be the tolerant, loving, accepting, people you pretend to be, then things get better for the palestinians.

How could you be loving? Happpily smiling after they killed your whole family?? TOOK OVER YOUR HOME....... You tell me!! What had happen in around August of 2005 when Jews were giving back the keys of the Palestinian's home in Gaza? Did you guys sit on your butts and act all goooody goood about it? Even though knowing it isn't your land. You still felt a bit of how we felt for once......

Listen
This game is called "psychology" . And this game is the game we cannot play. I told you once and am gonna say it again" We are straight. When we want something- We say it! Not blow people up with sweet words-"""
We are the people of peace""

Am not gonna lie- We do want you out of Palestine sooon OR you would accept that Palestine is for MUSLIMS, JEWS AND CHRISTIANS THEN WE CAN PROBABLY LIVE IN PEACE. If you really wanted peace then you would see that Palestine isn't only for Jews but also MUSLIMS AND CHRISITIANS. Since we somewhat believe that we are the choicen people then this is the best way to handle it. Second, The Name Palestine back on the map and Israel beside it [ So we would be fair and not delete people off.]

Don't erase our history and generations of this globe because i promise you- God will do something that you haven't dreamt of in your lives before.

We do not force people to become what they are not happy with. But we want happiness for everyone and WORLD PEACE ........

PALESTINE IS NOT ISRAEL! Palestine is PALESTINE [Jerusalem and all of Palestine]

[edit on 20-3-2006 by MsPalestinian08]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsPalestinian08

PALESTINE IS NOT ISRAEL! Palestine is PALESTINE [Jerusalem and all of Palestine]

Could you please explain what you mean with this? I would like to know if

• you recognize the State of Israel

• you are aware of the fact that the Westbank under international law is "disputed territories" to which both, Arabs and Jews have claims and since there was no other sovereign authority, Israel, representing the Palestinian Jews, had as much right to settle people there as the Palestinian Arabs.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Riwka]

• posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:01 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Riwka

Could you please explain what you mean with this? I would like to know if

• you recognize the State of Israel

• you are aware of the fact that the Westbank under international law is "disputed territories" to which both, Arabs and Jews have claims and since there was no other sovereign authority, Israel, representing the Palestinian Jews, had as much right to settle people there as the Palestinian Arabs.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Riwka]

• The sitution isn't race. Everyone in Palestine is a Palestinian ,No matter how hard they try to deny . I simply don't care -They can keep on convincing themselves. But i wouldn't mind living with them even though we tried and welcomed but all we got is the result of today, So Jews-Muslims-Christians are alll welcome And everyone else but do not think for one minute that anything can be changed in Palestine, People must stop trying to build there own history. God knows what it is to see and how to deal with such people..... I personally think Jews aren't the issue but zionists. I have many Jewish Friends and i know how it is to be on there side but if we can probably learn to live together we can not only gather peace and show a good example to the generations that are yet to come but also learn from each -Like music,Dance,foood -In general Culture...........[[[[[KEEEEPING RELIGION BELIEFS ASIDE]]]]]]]]]]]........

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:18 PM
    link   
    Thanks for your answer - but that did not answer my two questions.

Could you please answer them?

BTW: please, do not quote a whole posting - ABOUT ATS: how to quote

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:38 AM
    link   

Originally posted by IAF101

I probably know more about your history and world history in general that you know. Add to this that you are deluded by the Mullah's in your madrassa, about the eat junk food etc and plus your inability to realize that the USA has been the worlds leading economy for nearly a century. Comparing this with your destitution and the abject squalor that your terrorists emerge from I can say with certainity that your knowledge about the West would be abysmal in comparision with my knowledge about world history.

If you think arabs and muslims' world is centred around mullas and madrasas, it means that you are stupid or blind, hello ...wake up naive american , palestinians alone have the highest number of PHD holders in the world, and they surpassed jews in this category for long time ago.

Why dont you just stick to reading the Koran, Western history is a little more difficult for you to understand.

The Maya were not Native Americans!! Also the collapse of the MAyans has nothing to do with the Western forces, the civilisation collapsed because of drought most likely. But the exact cause is still a mystery.
    So there goes your madrassas credibility out the door !

God ....do you think all people are stupid ? who believes this crap? mayan civilization collapsef because of "draught",

Native Americans on the other hand were unlike Arab occupations, granted lands and rights over the lands and later integrated into the mainstream society where their culture is valued greatly by all Americans today. Had we been Arabs we would have converted them all into Islam and build a mosque ever 5 yards asking them to waste their time 5 times a day bending forward and backward and doing all sorts of gymnastics !
    Maybe we would then tell their women to wear hijab and have Islamic police. Ask people to grow long beards and run around with 'th-ou-pps' but to their good luck we werent Arabs and thats why America is the greatest nation on earth otherwise we would be like some Arab country.

hehe... you granted native american lands and rights....for god's sake they are the real owners of america, you can't grant them their own land, it's theirs from thousands of years ago....see ..this is the arrogance of the white western people that I'm talking about.

and you know something, I don't want to be one of this kind of greatest nation. to be one of the white americans who slaughtered millions of native americans and stole their land then put them in enclosed remote places , segregate them, tech them all kinds of vice (drinking alcohol, gambling...etc), I'm gonna kill myself , insted of being one of you.

you valued their culture ...ha.....bunch of lies....what about thousands of hollywood's western films, were red indians are villains and white cowboys are good heroes??!!!! before arabs and muslims americans considered red indians terrorists ....hahaha.

We were too smart to fall for you this and sent in Christian forces to teach the Arabs to behave. The Jews that were killed were mostly thought as Arabs- bad luck there!. Also it wasnt the pope or God that told us to teach you Arabs how to behave, the people of Europe decided that the Arab zelots need discipline and thats why they came to teach them that.

Unfortunately the great SALAH AL-DEEN, came and kick your white pale butts...hehhehe.

You can read the Gospels and see that unlike Mohammad's version of all djinn will be tormented in hell etc, .

I don't waste my time reading fake bibles, re-written by zionist, who put some false information in your holy book, to convince some naive christians that , jeasus will come back , only when jews occupy the holy land and build their imaginitive temple there...even the real jews in palestine don't believe this crap.

the message of Christ which even Mohammad says is the true message of God, is one of compassion and one of mercy. Ther is no word of Crusade/Jihad in the Gospels; unfortunately the Koran is not like that with Mohammad repeated mentioning Jihad and killing people. You can deny it but I have a big Koran with me and I can show you the chapter and verse if you dont know yourself !

yes we muslims believe in the message of christ , moses, david,...etc. you can't compare the teachings of koran to the bible or to any other holy book. every messenger of god had his own mission. prophet muhammed was the last tru messenger of god, and he had his own mission, to spread the word of god to the whole world. this is called " jihad", it does'nt mean killing people as your twisted mind thinks.

but as you always say , when you fight the evil you should do some killings, wasn't it your excuse when , you killed thousands of Iraqi and afgani civilians inorder to get rid of osama bin laden and saddam. so why can't you imagine that , inorder to spread the word of god, muslims needed to do some killings also, it's pure logic, as westerners alwas say...collateral damage.

See that is the difference, we fought open wars because we were brave( America- Land of the Free, Home of the Brave !) but cowardly Arab terrorists dont have that bravery and instead do car bombings and suicide bombings! I dont think Mohammad wrote anywhere in the Koran that Car bombers and suicide bombers go the heaen and get 72 virgins, do you ?
    Had he known how stupid the Islamists would turn out to be he might have added that clause too but who knows maybe he wouldnt!

I heard that america was the (land of beggars, home of robbers).

please don't try teach me lessons about cowardice.
    cowards, who bomb major cities killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, by using hundred of thousand of missiles from hundreds of miles away.
    cowards , who torture tied prisoners, and abuse them sexually.

do you want me to continue? i have tens of example if you want to read about american bravery.

Its shamefull isnt it ? Arab Men getting raped by Western Women ? That was the point of the exercise but I doubt that any Western woman would actually want to rape a stinky man who is locked in a prison.
    But dont worry, the US Army is going to protect the Arab men from Western Women from now on so your "men" can roam freely without bothering about getting raped by Western women!

GOD....WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICAN WOMEN?!! yes it is very shameful , for the rapist, not the victim as you think.

I can't describe my feelings when I saw on tv, that american woman touching the iraqi prisoner's genitals and smiling. i expected this from a man but not a woman, ooh I forgot ... these are the american women who got all their rights and living in free world. how come they are behaving like sexual predators??!!! I am confused.

In anycase, that act by the prison officials were not the actions of the US military,as these are not military procedures but rather the acts of individuals.

Ohhh , what a pitty....The same old excuse...we are sick of western crap...same cliche's.

I did and all I found was a bunch of insecure religious fantics who through bullying and intimidation spread their perversion through out the middle east, subjugated women, destroyed indeginous cultures- Buddhists in Afganistan, Zorastrians in Iran,Egyptian civilsations,Indians in India, that native Iraqi religion(Forgot its name~!) etc, spread war and famine in all the lands they took and never left untill they were kicked out. And now that the tables have turned they whine and moan like sissies and claim some great injustice upon themselves. Pitifull really !

this is a typical racist's interpretation of history, try to read some of Karen Armstrong's books about the greatness of arab-islamic civilization, instead of reading books, written by anti-arab, anti-islam racists.

You seem to be obsessed with hookers, do you in any way share a certain kinship with them ??

atleast I am sure that I am not a child of one of them, opposite to you, I bet you don't know whose your great grandfather, the milkman or the mail man?? hehehe.

Oh right, Arab women arent allowed to get education so I guess you might not have learnt this from your local mullah or maybe the local jehadi recruiter. Arent there women fundamentalists in Islam ?

I wonder if the Saudis were keeping you in a deep hole. your ingnorance of arab society amuses me. once again , even you are blind or stupid, I think the second one.

Well where did the Romans magically disapper of too? they didnt just go to heaven on a golden eagle did they? And no I dont consider myself as a Roman or a Macedonian for I know my ancestory.

well, it is a mystery like your explanation of the disappearance of mayans.

Read about William wordsworth's journey throught the land of Palestine.

Is he one of the many Orientals, with hearts full of grudge and hatred a gainst arabs and muslims, who used wander in the arab world and write bunch of lies?

So for the Arabs its one power after the other is it?? Unfotuntately we dont share this philosophy in the West and even though China is growing well it still has miles to go before they catch up and with growth rates like this they will either stable out in the future or break into a civil war with the growing dissent in the rural populace. All this is obviously news to you so I leave you informed.

hahaha...wishful thinking!

Tired of hearing sterotypes ? Maybe you can tell that to the suicide bombers and the terrorists busy making explosives in their basements that the West is tired of the sterotypical carbombs and explosions in Iraq and the middle east. Maybe when this sterotype actually ends you will stop hearing people call you lot terrorists. Go ahead : Speak to a Jihadi near you !

try once , instead of watching your silly football, to think seriously, why terrorists (as you call them) are doing these acts?? I know what's your answer...because arab and muslims are jelous of us, because arabs and muslims are bad bad people...blah...blah ....same western arrogant stupis cliche's...... try once to think objectivly and you will find out why arabs and muslims hate your evil deeds.

Dont be foolish. Havent you heard of the Harems that you ARabs have kept for centuries ? There is even a place in Istanbul called Harem where all the whores lived during the ottaman empire. So THIS is your culture isnt it?

wake up , harems existed hundreds of years ago, and they have nothing to do with Islam, islam forbiddens adultery . these days harems are illegal and are not existing, on the contrary to the brothels in the western world, that wer existing for thousands of years ago and still existing and very legal and you are very proud of them.

As for American Women, they have gone to the space, study with in the best schools in the world, serve in our military and also are some of the most leading politicians. As for your 99% figures,HAvent you heard of Condalessa Rice? She is the most powerfull woman in the world ! And I would like to see how many arab women get into Harvard business school as opposed to Western Women ?

I admit it, arabs can't compete with americans in this category. in 200 years you had 2 leading women , miss Rice and Miss. Albright, oohhh what a progress?

Dont fool yourselves, Islamists are terrorists and the people around the world treat Islamists like terrorists, thats why they hate them. They cant even go on a plane without crashing it into abuilding and killing everybody on the ground and in the plane, thats why they dont let arabs people on planes no more. Well, atleast most people dont want to go on a plane with Arabs on it. You want links ?

NO COMMENT- TYPICAL RACIST TRASH TALK

The land belongs to the Israelis and the palestinians are the illegal occupiers. The arabs should be happy that Israel doesnt kick out all the palestinians and take back that land so that they can use it for a better purpose.

WHO APPOINTED YOU ADVOCATE FOR JEWISH RIGHTS? ARE YOU AMERICAN JEWISH OR ZIONIST?

We dont want them to return our land, because the land is both Chirstian and Jewish and they welcome us to visit Israel, which I have been to many times. Maybe if you lie that you are not an Arab and visit Israel you may actually find out what true civilization really is. Freedom, democracy, liberty and where women are treated better than most parts of the world. Maybe you will learn what freedom is and that women you are not actually to be treated like a two legged camel.

very nice image...alas ...but it's a big lie.....after visiting the wonderland "israel" go and vist the palestinian territories...look how the democratic , peaceful , nice israel, treats palestinians? how israel keeps palestinians in crowded dirty slums, after stealing their land, businesses, farms, and everythin. It is now been more than 50 years, since Israel occupied palestinian land , and what makes me nuts, that stupid zionists like you , spread all these lies about the what's happening in palestine, and nobody dares to tell you shut your stinking mouths.

the rest of your comments are nonesense, so i didn't waste may time and energy in answering them.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:46 AM
    link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

They were slums long before the Westerners starting developing the oil fields and exporting the oil. It's improved a lot because of western investment.

instead of showing me your silly footages, go and visit spain, who built these palaces and gardens in Andalusia and al hambra...etc.....guess who....ARABS.....and it was hundreds of years ago when westerners used to live in one big room with their animals, Scandinavians are very proud of these houses, you can see them there.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:00 AM
    link   
    People. The topic here is the palestinian-israeli conflict, not who's culture is more puritanical and which people are more debauched. Drop it.

How could you be loving? Happpily smiling after they killed your whole family?? TOOK OVER YOUR HOME

How could the yehudis not take their homes and attack them after the palestinians went to war with a league of arab nations against them????

Honestly, I don't understand it for even a moment, and I'd like to understand. Why do you, as a palestinian, think that the yehudis don't have a right to occupy your territory, when you went to war with them and lost??

Also, again, I am trying to be perfectly honest here, why don't the palestinians rise up against them? Because the impression that I get is that the bulk of the people in the occupied territories leave it up to groups like hamas and the plo, rather than rising up en mass. You guys outnumber the yehudis be a great factor, you have weapons, and you're angry, it'd work.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:29 PM
    link   
    I have to agree entirely with TC on this one.

I might be rather simplistic on this view but it is a very simple solution to the entire problem between Israel and the Palestinians -- stop the violence.

All that is necessary for the Palestinians to live in peace with the Israelis to simply stop killing Israelis and I'm sure that the Israelis will stop killiing Palestinians in reaction to the daily suicide, rocket and mortar attacks. Simple, eh?

And posting pictures of dead or injured Palestinians can easily be countered with pictures of dead or injured Israelis killed by indescriminate suicide attacks and indescriminate shelling. At least when the Israelis attack something in the Palestinian settlements it is in response to terrorist activities in those areas.

The Israelis have, time and time again, made agreements and cease fire treaties with the Palestinians which have, time and time again been broken by the Palestinians.

So the Palestinians would like to stop the violence directed at them from Israel.....stop attacking Israel. How simple can that be?

In time, I am certain that Palestinians and Israelis can live in peace and co-exist in the region as partners in industry and agriculture. If ever the notion of laying down ones' weapons and turning them into ploughshares, this is the place where it can happen. But it will be incumbent upon the Palestinians to lay down their weapons first. Why? Because the Palestinians have an absolutely miserable record of dealing with Israel in good faith.

Like I said, the simple solution to the problems facing this war torn region is to simply stop the violence. That means that the Palestinians will have to stop attacking Israelis and, in turn, the Israelis will stop their reactive punitive attacks. It really is that simple.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:50 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
    Also, again, I am trying to be perfectly honest here, why don't the palestinians rise up against them? Because the impression that I get is that the bulk of the people in the occupied territories leave it up to groups like hamas and the plo, rather than rising up en mass. You guys outnumber the yehudis be a great factor, you have weapons, and you're angry, it'd work.

Well the "Palestinians" dont outnumber the Israelis any longer. The people under the PA cannot claim numerical superiority.

The Hamas and the PLO provide a nice solution of " why fight when there are others ready to do the fighting for me, if I just support them? " Thus the birth of the sponsored struggle industry! The Israeli response being something in the lines of "Must I fright when a madman stares!" continues to be seen as some sort of taunt, that the "oppressed" find offensive to their collective "pride".
    Hence the exuberance! .

As for actually standing up 'en-masse', that would work!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:57 PM
    link   
    Riwak:

Well sir
    I meant that Palestine would always be Palestine , even if Israelis came in and renamed it ,It doesn't mean that Palestine have been changed . [Muslims have always be in it, Some Jews have been in it, Many Christians have been in it since it was created.] Palestine would always be the home of all race Because it's the Holy land which no one can stop people from visiting it. Am sure If there wasn't race involved ,life wouldn't have all those ignorant people in it. Even if Palestine have been renamed .Sooner or later the truth would reveal. Am not trying to disrespect you. But because we all have certain kind of beliefs -Debating on such cases doesn't help much but bringS war.....

I hope that answered both of your Questions.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by MsPalestinian08]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join