It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wall of Shame in Palestine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I normally stay out of these types of conversations for various reasons, but seeing someone post a picture of the exiled Neturei Karta and proclaiming them to be representative of "Torah following Jews" made me laugh so hard I just had to.

Please don't post knowingly false information here. It's against the terms of membership. Portraying the NK as representing religious Jews is false, you know it's false, and it's no better than saying Osama bin Laden represents all devout Muslims. Two equally stupid statements.

Don't insult this community with garbage like that.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I've always thought that if the palestinians all sat down and went on a mass hunger strike then all problems would be solved overnight. Peacefull protest is the way to go for sure! Just imagine millions of people saying "we will not eat until the Israelis pull out of the west bank and we get a state!". The Palestinians could then build their state.

Of course, Im living in a dream world. Afterall look what they've done with Gaza now the Israelis have pulled out of there! They have really grasped the oppertunity given to them to create a stable society! Why just today they burned down a building belonging to the British. (Things like that don't look very good to me the British taxpayer)

All I ever hear from the Arab side is blame the west, blame the Israelis, blame the west some more. Heres one. Blame yourselves. Israel has been around for 60-70 years and still you whinge about it. The middle east is one of the most backward parts of the world but the sad thing is it shouldn't be. There is so much oil wealth there that it could be a really great place.

For me this article says it all:

chronicle.com...

Yes the Israelis are heavy handed and yes there are casualties and yes I think that if the separation wall was simply that then it would be built on the green line entirely. Yes I also think Israeli settlements should go but the fact remains that I never ever see of hear of anything positive happening when it comes to the Palestinians. Nothing. Not from either the arab press or from the western press and I get all my news off the internet! And now you've gone and elected HAMAS which was a really stupid move if you ask me because if there one thing people in the West are sick of its Terrorists peddling their propaganda over and over again.

Finally whats the big deal about the wall. It separtes you from the Israelis. It means you can't get into Israel and it means they can't get to you. You should be happy about this! For the past 60-70 years the Jews have been organising themselves and building a nice little nation for themselves. How about you do the same now and show us in the west that you are worthy of our sympathy as well as our money. (Just remember how much western money is given to the palestinians and just remember how much money has been mishandled by your government) While your at it get your arab brother to help you before its too late and quit whining. You have bigger things to worry about than a stupid wall. Build a better future so your children can live good lives.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Originally posted by MsPalestinian08
In Palestine? LOL thanks for making me laugh....Keep on convincing yourself ........

Yea ilive in U.S. Raised here also.
This is God's world -Not urs so don't tell me where i should and shouldn't live.
We are immigrants ................

Yes the Jews were originally from Palestine/Israel and Egypt.
They've lived there for thousands of years, although in small numbers.

Really.

Even the bible (if you believe in that thing) says that the Hebrew god promised to give his chosen ones the land that was Canaan. So, how is it that the supposed holy book says that the Jews were not originally from the area? And, if they were "originally" from Egypt
, why didn't they give Israel part of Egypt? Oh, because they knew Israel would STEAL part of Egypt...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Yes the Jews were originally from Palestine/Israel and Egypt.
They've lived there for thousands of years, although in small numbers.

Really.

Even the bible (if you believe in that thing) says that the Hebrew god promised to give his chosen ones the land that was Canaan. So, how is it that the supposed holy book says that the Jews were not originally from the area? And, if they were "originally" from Egypt
, why didn't they give Israel part of Egypt? Oh, because they knew Israel would STEAL part of Egypt...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What is that? Oh, well, thought I could fix it...

Anyway, I don't blame the Palestinians for using their tactics. Most of them are piss poor (no offense, MsPalestinian). Seriously, the average working person in Palestine will make 1000 bucks in a year. A THOUSAND bucks in ONE year! Meanwhile, Israel's got tons of money, tons of weapons, and the US serving as their slave.

Israel is run by greedy, racist zionists. The people who were supposed to save the Jews in Europe even said that they wouldn't do it if it meant spending their own money (the committee's money, to be precise). How greedy and money-grubbing do you have to be to not save the people you are on a COMMITTEE to save because it isn't "cost effective?"
Oh, but people will go on and on and on and on and on about how the Jews suffered in the Holocaust.

NO ONE will talk about the Rothschilds (Jewish family) funding Hitler. NO ONE will talk about the Labor Zionists funding Hitler. NO ONE will talk about the Jews in charge of saving the victims not wanting to do it if they had to spend their own cake. But I will CONSTANTLY hear about how bad Jews had it or how it's so bad to deny the holocaust.

So, until more people talk about Israel's involvement in the sex slave trade, the racist zionists running it, their manipulation of the US, their research on race-specific weapons, and every other dirty thing that this dirty stinking country is involved in, I'm mum on the suicide bombings and terrorist leaders of Palestine and how they're used as pawns by the other Arab countries.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dana2006

MsPalestinian08, please don’t waste your time talking to westerners about Palestinian agony. They would keep hating Arabs an Muslims no matter what you do or say. Their grudge and hatred against Arabs and Muslims is situated deep in their hearts. They feel deep inside that they are the real aggressors, hypocrites, self-centered, cowards, liars, and above all that, they use double standards. Let me show how western logic works in dealing with Arabs and Muslims. They were following every word and method of “The protocols of the learned elders of Zion” in shaping the middle east according to Israeli criteria, in order to establish the great Israel that will finally govern the whole world . They keep saying that Islam is a religion of violence because of the “Jihad” and that Christianity and Judaism are peaceful religions. Did they forget that Jews brag that David was king of sword and that he even wrestled with God and defeated him?! Did they forget that the peaceful Israelis are slaughtering Palestinians civilians for the last 50 years. What’s their excuse? One of the Zionist elders dreamed 100 years ago that there is a land without people in the middle east , waiting for Jews to go their and build there promised land as their bible says 10000***years ago. So one of the stupid British prime ministers , promised to give them that empty land. But unfortunately this land which was called Palestine , millions of people were living there for thousand of years ago and it wasn’t empty. They say Christianity is a peaceful religion, did they forget everything about the crusades? What does crusades mean? It was a religious war. Read the history and find out how western Christian priest-soldiers , slaughtered thousands of Muslims, Jews and Christians in the holy land. The streets of Jerusalem flooded with their blood. Peaceful religion…ha!
Western governments claim that they follow secular system and they don’t mix religion with politics, but at the same time they believe the Israeli religious claims about the “chosen people” and the “ promised land”. “The protocols of the learned elders of Zion” mentioned that Zionism cant control the middle east without scattering it to cantons. France an Great Britain , cut one big Arab caliphate to more than 20 pieces, and created very weak vulnerable Arab entities governed by dictators assigned by western governments , and kept more than 200 million Arabs suffering from the injustice of these violent dictatorships for the last 100 years. Westerners claim that Germany slaughtered 6 million Jews, guess who is paying for that genocide? Palestinians. The victim became the aggressor, the peaceful Israelis are killing Palestinian civilians by using American F-16 and Apaches. All western world feeling sorry for the poor Israelis because those vicious Palestinian are daring to turn themselves to suicide bombers because this is the only thing they can do to try to get the world attention to recognize their rights and give them back their land , occupied by Israelis 50 years ago, and some idiot on this site says, that she or he doesn’t like this method of fighting the occupation forces, and that she prefers the Gandhi method of fighting, by baring his upper body and go to sea to collect some salt and do some yoga. These methods do not work with murderous Israeli “defense forces” sweety. As I told you before the victim turned to a serial killer. I can go on and on describing the western double standard and hypocrisy but I’m bored now, once again, MsPalestinian08 , don’t’ waste your time arguing with westerners. One day Arabs and Muslims will get rid of the western appointed dictators and will control their own fate, then we will squeeze their balls as Zionists do to them for the last 300 years. Then westerners will respect us and will put in jail or destroy anyone who says anti- Islam or anti-Arab slogans …patience my friend.

Waste of time -That's for sure!
We been patient for about 55 years ,and we can still wait for the rest of our lives.I guess people like them are something very far from being intelligent , Just hypocrisy is the only language they speak of. No mattter what happens i am sure there would be another world than this for those who were murdered. I am not saying that they as Israelis aren't also victims but whats screwing up the world is the governments that are controlling every piece of the land. And again Like you said Patience is the key. Whats the point of arguing? Whats the point of insulting? Nothing but to show that you got the guts to do so.Don't worry I'll give you credit boys , You showed me your real "Men" .........

Patience

Salam

[edit on 14-3-2006 by MsPalestinian08]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
ignorance, racism, hatred, chauvinism, murder, lies, propaganda and terrorism are all the things that fuel your life philosophy, Mspalestinian.

And I'm not even American. Kind of goes to show that the ENTIRE world views your vengeful heart as something atrocious and repugnant.

I URGE you to, rather than fighting a vain, futile fight based on false beliefs, that you work on IMPROVING your peoples' image. Contribute to society rather than ruin lives around you, then go say that "God wills it"...convenient, isn't it? To find the scapegoat? This ideology promotes a brand of obseqious and servile logic.

I do not hate you. I do not hate your people. I know you exist, I sympathize with you, even...But I do not approve of anything your nation achieves.

Don't destroy, hate and fall behind; create, love, prosper and live.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Aren't we all hypocrites? Isn't hypocrisy human nature? You are a hypocrite. I am a hypocrite. I, however, speak my mind, NOT being influenced by ANYTHING other than what I see first-hand...

Heed the advice in the previous line of my last post. We human beings are such a miserable species...and perhaps there are those more miserable than others. There is a law however: the strongest survives. You have that strength. Your people have that strength. When you use it, it will make a world of difference.

If that doesnt work, you can always vote communist

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

Anyway, I don't blame the Palestinians for using their tactics. Most of them are piss poor (no offense, MsPalestinian). Seriously, the average working person in Palestine will make 1000 bucks in a year. A THOUSAND bucks in ONE year! Meanwhile, Israel's got tons of money, tons of weapons, and the US serving as their slave.

Almost all muslims throughout the world are piss poor, even the one who migrate to wealthy countries. They can't blame Israel for that.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
mspalestinian,

I love reading how you claim I'm insulting you. I'm just mentioning the many things your people do that the mentally stable consider evil. Your point of views are unreal. How do civil human beings justify half the things you try to?

It's also funny that you think you're going to win with your hatefilled attitude. I can promise you wont. Keep telling us how our days are numbered and an eye for an eye and we will be sorry and blah blah blah.

I'm glad you found someone on your hatefilled level like Dana. You think we are trying to peg what Palestinians think like? No, you're telling us how we could never understand how your people have all the hardships on earth and no one else has ever felt pain like the poor ole Palestinians. Man, you guys have it so much worse than anyone in the history of mankind. I feel so sad for you when you blow up your own children. I guess you had no other option and are so brave. Sounds crazy, doesn't it?

Get over yourselves. We have all been dumped on. You are the ones who think you're special and can go on without any morals when you have been wronged. I really feel sorry for you and how you all twist things to help justify the evils you do in the name of God. I just hope that God isn't so upset with you that he shuts the door in your face like he probably will. Most of the people on our side don't do the hating. It's clearly the ones who will blow up their children and teach the next generation that it is glorious to kill themselves. You're just going to kill yourselves off with this strategy. Maybe I shouldn't try and convince you to not do so.

Dana, you ask for patience from your friend. Bend your mind around this question. When do you think this is all going to turn around for the Palestinian people if they keep using violence as their only answer? I hope you are so patient that you don't mind waiting forever. Do you really see an end to all of this that is in your favor? Your situation is poor and it's only getting worse. You never will see this end in your favor, not until you stop with all the hate. That I promise. Just think about it and let it all sink in. Can you really ever see yourselves winning the battle? Deep down you know the answer is no. Now that is something that has to hurt. Allowing you and your children to be consumed in hate when their is really no hope for you to win when using this strategy. I guess that's why you're killing yourselves and trying to take down everyone while doing so. You all know there isn't a shot in hell that you'll win.

Sorry, I know that I didn't use any facts and this was a little soul searching post. I do love it when the facts are used cause it always shows how twisted the Palestinian side really is. The facts show why the Jews are the good guys in this one. I just figured it's obvious that the Palestinian side isn't using any facts and the only time they even try to it's with a little twist here and a little twist there. It's all rhetoric and "we're gonna show you one day." No you're not. You may show us a little hate and we may shed some tears when loved ones are blown up but the side that uses peace as an ally will never be defeated.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Mandalorianwarrior]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivansusanin
ignorance, racism, hatred, chauvinism, murder, lies, propaganda and terrorism are all the things that fuel your life philosophy, Mspalestinian.

And I'm not even American. Kind of goes to show that the ENTIRE world views your vengeful heart as something atrocious and repugnant.

I URGE you to, rather than fighting a vain, futile fight based on false beliefs, that you work on IMPROVING your peoples' image. Contribute to society rather than ruin lives around you, then go say that "God wills it"...convenient, isn't it? To find the scapegoat? This ideology promotes a brand of obseqious and servile logic.

I do not hate you. I do not hate your people. I know you exist, I sympathize with you, even...But I do not approve of anything your nation achieves.

Yes Mr. Evansusanin, You are not American , but you are WORSE...a murderous Russian.

How did you dare to criticise Palestinians? because you are genociding chechens for more than 300 years? it is better for you to shut your mouth and hide your ugly face because sooner or later chechens will chase you all around the world as jews did for nazis. Shame on you , how dare you speak about love , and you are one of the nation killers. you slaughtered more than 1 million chechens in Sieberia at the begining of 20th century, and for the last 10 years , you slaughtered another 250,000 chechens , and the whole world is watching without interfering, their excuse that the chechen-russian war is an internal matter. so why western governments attaked eastern taymour and gave christian indonisian a full independence.?why america attacked Iraq? why america is planning to attak Iran? you know why , because all western governments are the same... hypocrites, murderous, racists, liars. shame on you and same on that ap-face murderer ...Putin.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
mspalestinian,

I love reading how you claim I'm insulting you. I'm just mentioning the many things your people do that the mentally stable consider evil. Your point of views are unreal. How do civil human beings justify half the things you try to?

It's also funny that you think you're going to win with your hatefilled attitude. I can promise you wont. Keep telling us how our days are numbered and an eye for an eye and we will be sorry and blah blah blah.

I'm glad you found someone on your hatefilled level like Dana. You think we are trying to peg what Palestinians think like? No, you're telling us how we could never understand how your people have all the hardships on earth and no one else has ever felt pain like the poor ole Palestinians. Man, you guys have it so much worse than anyone in the history of mankind. I feel so sad for you when you blow up your own children. I guess you had no other option and are so brave. Sounds crazy, doesn't it?

Get over yourselves. We have all been dumped on. You are the ones who think you're special and can go on without any morals when you have been wronged. I really feel sorry for you and how you all twist things to help justify the evils you do in the name of God. I just hope that God isn't so upset with you that he shuts the door in your face like he probably will. Most of the people on our side don't do the hating. It's clearly the ones who will blow up their children and teach the next generation that it is glorious to kill themselves. You're just going to kill yourselves off with this strategy. Maybe I shouldn't try and convince you to not do so.

Dana, you ask for patience from your friend. Bend your mind around this question. When do you think this is all going to turn around for the Palestinian people if they keep using violence as their only answer? I hope you are so patient that you don't mind waiting forever. Do you really see an end to all of this that is in your favor? Your situation is poor and it's only getting worse. You never will see this end in your favor, not until you stop with all the hate. That I promise. Just think about it and let it all sink in. Can you really ever see yourselves winning the battle? Deep down you know the answer is no. Now that is something that has to hurt. Allowing you and your children to be consumed in hate when their is really no hope for you to win when using this strategy. I guess that's why you're killing yourselves and trying to take down everyone while doing so. You all know there isn't a shot in hell that you'll win.

Sorry, I know that I didn't use any facts and this was a little soul searching post. I do love it when the facts are used cause it always shows how twisted the Palestinian side really is. The facts show why the Jews are the good guys in this one. I just figured it's obvious that the Palestinian side isn't using any facts and the only time they even try to it's with a little twist here and a little twist there. It's all rhetoric and "we're gonna show you one day." No you're not. You may show us a little hate and we may shed some tears when loved ones are blown up but the side that uses peace as an ally will never be defeated.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Mandalorianwarrior]

believe me Mr. Mandalorianwarrior, we are (Arabs and Muslims)very patient, we never surrender. read history , Saladdin came to defeat crusaders after hundreds of years( watch "kingdom of heaven", if your dark heart let you do that). Israelis occupied the holy land, only for the last 50 years. patience is the key....we are very flexible, we learn from our faults, the Islamic empire ruled the world , specially , Europe for more than 800 years, sooner or later, we will come back and kick your butts...lol. did you watch millions of muslim pilgrims worshipping god, all wearing whites aroun Kabba, I know you don't dare to see that scene and if you did you hate it. One day , muslims will be organized as the worshiperes around Kabaa, at that time you should be worried and afraid .

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

did you watch millions of muslim pilgrims worshipping god, all wearing whites aroun Kabba, I know you don't dare to see that scene and if you did you hate it. One day , muslims will be organized as the worshiperes around Kabaa, at that time you should be worried and afraid .

Infantile!!
What are you trying to say that the West should be scared of the Arabs and the Muslims ? That someday in the future you are going to "kick our butts" ?
Is this then the logic that the Arab world represents ? Are you 12 years old ?

This type of talk is nonsense and childish especially if you aren’t a child..
. That is the difference, why Palestine is still under subjugation and all other people have achieved their independence. First you Arabs need to be civilized and act like normal people before anybody cares about your cause. Civilized doesn’t mean wear a suit and go around the world like that Hammers chief but to have civilized values. Get these values first and then maybe you will have a chance of Freedom. God only helps those who help themselves!

And yes, I have watched the HAjj pilgrims and the Black rock you call Kaba and also the stone throwing at sheytan ! Don’t hundreds of people get trampled during Hajj every year and suffer injuries during that stone pelting ritual?

[edit on 15-3-2006 by IAF101]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

How did you dare to criticise Palestinians? because you are genociding chechens for more than 300 years? it is better for you to shut your mouth and hide your ugly face because sooner or later chechens will chase you all around the world as jews did for nazis. Shame on you , how dare you speak about love , and you are one of the nation killers. you slaughtered more than 1 million chechens in Sieberia at the begining of 20th century, and for the last 10 years , you slaughtered another 250,000 chechens , and the whole world is watching without interfering, their excuse that the chechen-russian war is an internal matter. so why western governments attaked eastern taymour and gave christian indonisian a full independence.?why america attacked Iraq? why america is planning to attak Iran? you know why , because all western governments are the same... hypocrites, murderous, racists, liars. shame on you and same on that ap-face murderer ...Putin.

Your history on Indonesia and East Timor is messed up. How can you say that Western Governments invaded East Timor when it was Indonesia, a muslim country, who invaded East Timor and slaughtered hundreds of thousands of people?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I wonder something (off the immediate topic)

Is MsPalestine really a palestinian?
IMO she hasn't done much or said much, that did anything to improve understanding or peace between peoples...

She kept spouting much of the "propaganda" that we in the west are told all angry palestinians must feel... (and reasons for it)

I would be hard pressed to say that she wasn't really an israeli disinfo agent trying to make all palestinian people look single minded and brainwashed...

Either that, or she really is just too narrow to discuss this issue rationally.

Why do i say this? it isn't to offend anyone... I just really had a hard time thinking that all palestinians are so determined to not listen to reason...
So i checked...
they aren't all like that... I called a freind (they are from lebanon originally) last night. He still talks with family in both countries... and says that his family is not seeing things the way that MSP is...

They (his overseas family) do feel shafted by the previous Palestinian government, and they do feel ashamed of the present one being elected (but understand why)... but pray that peace can be found anyway...

They dont want land back, they want secure and safe ways to get to work, and they want to know that Israel isn't going to be doing reprisal attacks due to some stupid move on Hamas part.
They dont like Israel, but they see a potential for peace, as soon as Palestinian leaders start serving the people, and not themselves...
and also that Israel continues to stick to truces, and efforts towards peace.
he said it would also be nice (he was somewhat sarcastic) if israel would stop killing random civilians whenever they go after a terrorist.

gee I kinda understand what his family is saying, when it is presented logically, and not thru a veil of "evil israel will die at our feet" rhetoric.

So i ask
Is MsPalestinian really Palestinian?
and if so, do you really think hammering a propaganda drum is getting anywhere?... we will stop pounding ours, so that an actual intellegent review could be made... if it will help (IMO it will)...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsPalestinian08

Imagine- Then when we fight for our right- All we're called is terrorists

When a person targets children and civilians, they become a terrorist. The yehudis haven't been targeting children and civilians. Besides, who says that the palestinians are fighitng for their rights???? Seems more like some gangs within palestine are killing yehudis, the palestinian people haven't raised an army and fought for 'their' land.

Is that a yehudi girl that was blown apart by palestinian bombs? Is it a palestinian child suicide-bomber after blowing themselves up limb from limb?

There building little villeges in our own land and we must shut our mouths up until the right time comes.

Its no your land, the palestinians lost it to the yehudis, its all israeli property and territory now. If they want to install settlements, patrol it with tanks, build a wall, and cut the roads within the territory, oh well, gues the palestinians should've done something about it back when they could've, sucks for them.

Have you thought for once- What about the Palestinian's security?

The security of the palestinian people is in the hands of the israeli government, since the palestinian people have entirely given up their security.

And i believe you would do more

I think that what most people on this board wouldn't do when another nation tried to occupy their homes is give up, like the palestinians did.

Please try to understand two sides

Purposely targetting children and civilians is wrong. Sitting in refugee camps while a foreign power occupys your land and either doing nothing about it, or blowing up children, is wrong. If the palestinians want their land back, they just might have to shed some blood for it, their own blood, not that of innocent children.

The fence/wall violates human rights

How? The palestinians fought a war and lost it, and now israel, as the occupying power, has the right to police the palestinians and control their movements, its not a violation of human rights.

Do you honestly think Israelis would let us build a fence??

The palestinians don't have any right to build a fence, thats yehudi territory, not palestinian territory. And what exactly woudl the fence do? Keep the yehudis out? Out of their own territory? There's no sense in the yehudis permitting the palestinians to build any such fence.

I was taught an EYE FOR AN EYE.

Dear god, the palestinians are lucky that the yehudis don't grab and execute an arab kid every time one of their own is blown up by the palestianians. The palestinians are the last people on the planet that shoudl be arguing for 'fair treatment' and 'eye for an eye', yeesh.

id rather die fighting for my country on my feet,

Sounds honourable, too bad the palestinian public doesn't share that sentiment and actually try to fight the yeuhdi army.

We been patient for about 55 years

Who the hell told you to be patient??? Someone takes over your country,you fight their army until you are dead, you don't wait for someone else to gift a country to you. Yeesh. You've been patient? wtf?

Malichai
Israel should build the wall around themselves on their own land, not around the Palestinians on their land.

The occupied territories are Israeli land. The palestinians gave it up when they stopped fighting for it. They had a war, lost, and gave up. Some militants amoung the population are still fighting, but the vast bulk of the palestinian population simply stopped fighting and gave up the land to the yehudis.

Mandalorianwarrior
If I was a parent I would teach my children how stupid it is to throw a stone at a tank.

And maybe at the same time actually do something to get the tanks out of your land, like fight the israeli army, rather than killing other children.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yes Mr. Evansusanin, You are not American , but you are WORSE...a murderous Russian.

I am a murderous Russian? Is everything that my country does my fault? Excuse me, please, but you are ridiculous branding me as such, for I am a mere civilian.

You, on the other hand, take politics into your own hands and in an end result support desequilibrium and a primordial anarchy. You say you suffer, stick to a side, then blame it on a civilian of a country...If I've ever heard of anything more pathetic than your mindset, I'd laugh this off.

Once again, I do not blame you for your hatred...I blame your society, and the propaganda that's being fed to you. Just like propaganda that's meant to destabilize the image of another country, and now you're feeding that bull back to me? Hey listen, if that's the way it is, I can tell you a WHOLE lot more about your country, nation and religion and the HORRIBLE things they've done...

Even if I'd mention those things, I do not hate you...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I would be hard pressed to say that she wasn't really an israeli disinfo agent trying to make all palestinian people look single minded and brainwashed...

I like the way you think, man

It is kind of strange that MsPalestinian is answering to things that *CAN* be answered back to with at least a BIT of rational reason behind argument, but she's ignoring a LOT of condemning contradictions we're throwing at her

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

I like the way you think, man

It is kind of strange that MsPalestinian is answering to things that *CAN* be answered back to with at least a BIT of rational reason behind argument, but she's ignoring a LOT of condemning contradictions we're throwing at her
I been just ignoring you "all" simply because i don't want anything to do with you .We will never agree and thats a fact. There is no other way to set things out unless God wills to do so. So am not gonna waste my time.Don't get too excited you can screw me up with words but the truth will always be hung up those walls. So calm down...... All am simply doing is reading your articles and understanding your way of thinking so I wouldn't be a hypocrite/Ignorant by leaving one side aside . Then maybee We can probably sit down and have a cup of tea together....Alrighty? Gooooodd .....Am gonna keep stating my facts - you can either go against it or accept it. Either way you're not hurting me -You hurting youselves. I hope i made myself clear......... Salamzzzzzzz
My advice: Watch the videos i post, They can be really helpful.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by MsPalestinian08]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well then, for the love of "God" take a look at this video, and actually watch it through...take a lesson from it, or call it heretical like that guy towards the end.

www.wimp.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join