It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America needs to collapse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Would be gone if it weren't for one single little problem,the Constitution has been pretty much rendered null and void by those who stand to gain from it's nullification.
All these insane laws are being passed without going through congress,without the people having any say about it,public policy and executive orders are not laws according to the constitution.
Get the constitution back online and all those illegally passed laws will be gone in an instant because if a law conflicts with ones interest,say maybe it's a bit unfair,which most are nowadays,it goes back to the original law from which it sprang,or it is supposed to anyway.
getting involved in the legal system is how we will fix it,stop hiring attorneys and learn to navigate the courts yourselves,after all,the legal system is supposed to be yours,take it back.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Unbalanced, i'm afraid we would have to delve far into your psyche to figure out why you're so enraged with the United States 24/7.

Fry, the United States going under could never be a good/logical thing to happen. ESPECIALLY with you being a citizen. We will have war declared on us the minute we stumble.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
kinda make you think about the idea of the arabs making their own regional currency,
but what about when we dont need their oil no more, their currency would go kput.
Just a thought i had.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
err... no longer a super power?
russia, ukraine among others of the CIS control near 10,000 nukes...
and they're milking the USA to maintain control of them.

err, ahem #2...the new paradigm recognizes that a standing well equiped army is not a necessity!!!
The 'religious imperative' will & can 'motivate' the masses!!...armed with stone age tech, or whatever meager arsenals can be had in a black market or thru the "enemy of my enemy..." sequence...the 'driven' army of willing martyrs, becomes the 'un-stoppable force'

~~~

some obscure newsletter, farcast that the euro & gold
standards would again be the benchmark by the years 2004 (if the present time-line persists..circa 1991)spearheaded by OPEC-->unless the russian/black sea/caspian reserves challenge the mid-east cartel.

recent mailers from Dr. Weiss... Great American Bank Panic 2004-2005....
Once again, it will be the riff-raff who suffer most...

so, joe six-pack, will help perserve the status-quo, for fear of losing out on their own meager fourtunes?!

the end-less story...only the players change names...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   

My belief is that if the american dollar were to plummet to nothingness, the entire world is going to suffer and the ones truly controlling EVERYTHING will come out un-scathed.
Any thoughts?

Here's one...

If this is truly your belief, then you want to see the rest of us suffer, while the elite still control everything???

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hold on there. I think you are misreading my initial post.
I don't desire this whatsoever. It was a spillover post from another thread that was too off topic so I started a new one to address the issue.
Once again I DO NOT SUPPORT THE THEORY!!!

OK?

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
First off, the idea of a "revolution" against the US Government is completely impossible. We cant vote to chang e the situation, because CEO's have alot more clount on the hill than the average citizen. Armed revolt wont work, because of a lack of leadership and organization, among many other reasons. As for wanting to see financial collapse and ruin as a means to recreate the country, the concept is insane. Ask a parent today if they want their money to be worthless, their retirement plans gone, their savings to feed, shelter, clothes, and school their children gone? I am fairly sure none would want to see this happen. Yes, we can go on and on about how money is already useless, but try this for a weekend, or a week if your feeling brave and live in a urban city. Give your check book, credit cards, wallet and all other financial items to a close friend, then go for 2 to 7 days without using any money. Its a sad fact of life that we are shackled to it, and it DOES count for something, it pays bills, keeps food on the table, medical attetion, transportation, education, etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That so many cannot even imagine being free of the tyranny here in the US,that so many cannot even see it because there is such a superficial knowledge of the truth of how things are.
I know a lot about these things,I really wish I could go back to being ignorant of the truth but there is no way now that I have learned.
I cannot explain it to you who do not believe it because you will ask for proof,proof that you need to find for yourselves if you want to know,proof that you will question even if I were to provide it.
Believe what you want to believe,don't blame me when you get blindsided by the truth you didn't think existed.
It's way nastier than the majority of you can comprehend.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
OK, Unbalanced

What would you suggest be done to change the situation? There are plenty of political options and they would need to be "grassroots" efforts to get off the ground. At least it's a start.
My main question is: How do we reclaim the constitutional government and void all of the laws that don't fit? The current two party system will not stand for it so......

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What utter traitorous nonsence.

It is weak spineless thoughts like this that have brought our once great country so low, that we are nearly second fiddle to Europe.

Do you want us to die as well?

This is merely an abdication of your responsibility to give back to your country to try and rebuild it , halt and reverse the decline that it is in. This sort of thinking allows you to do nothng, but gloat as your country burns around you.

You should be shot for that statement.

Originally posted by Fry2
I was waiting for another member to start this but I guess it won't happen so here it is.

The theory is that America needs a complete financial breakdown to remove those in power and start from scratch. The OPEC switching to the Euro currency theory would be the quickest way to this end but would it really change the VERY rich and powerful, or just the rest of us?
My belief is that if the american dollar were to plummet to nothingness, the entire world is going to suffer and the ones truly controlling EVERYTHING will come out un-scathed.
Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
General,
You dissapoint me.
I thought out of everyone you would have read the statement more carefully as well as my follow up post.
I DON'T like the idea!!!!! Get that through your thick skull!!
I was arguing against it but it needed to be on a new thread as to not throw another off subject.

Get it yet private?!?!?

Drop and give me fifty, peon

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hmmm.
Although I admit I was wrong, your disrespectful attitude is still irksome.

Please make your posts more clearer in the future to avoid this sort of confusion. Mental clarity come from clean living, so you may need to look at your exercise regime more.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Fry2

I guess you should be grateful the General did not apply the oft-used policy of "shoot first, ask questions later" which will become increasingly apparent in any emerging police state as well as in uncorrected charges of bulletin board treason.

* Salutes GeneralDilemma with unknown three-fingered stroke to forehead and bridge of nose, departs *

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I will respect those who show me the same. If you come in with a pompous attitude toward me then that's what you will receive in return.

It's really quite simple.

Now, would either of you care to comment on the subject matter of this thread?

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Fry.

It would not matter what money they still held onto. It would not matter what. The whole stock market would collapse. Chaos. You cannot invest and get returns from chaos. You cannot control the military with commodities. You cannot control the hunger with such.

Many wealthy tyrants were forced to flee thier countries after thier collapse, that is, if they werent rounded up and executed like Czar Nicholas II and his entire family, once the rulers of Russia. you dont think the cattle would turn in anger on thier former herders? Think again.

The federal reserve, IRS, FBI, CIA, ect ect ect all these agencies need to go, and in order to go, the entire structure that supports them must fall from underneath them.

A civil war would most likely errupt, and again, that might be our saving grace.

And, it wouldnt just be America that collapsed either, the entire world would get sucked in, for look how much money foreigners invest here, look how much they depend on money and aid from the US. The resulting chaos, the danger of foreigners invading us in the middle of a civil war is unlikely, and, were it to happen, it would fail.

As to other coutnries, remeber, a strong US keeps the world relatively calm, as far as major international wars, like world war 1 and 2, from happening. Part of the reason the European union exists is because the US has had its boothell in europe for the past 50 years to keep them from blowing each other up. Our presence has caused them to hate us, and unite against us. Remove the US, and what is the point of the European Union? they no longer habve a big moster to unite against and hatew, they will decend basck into infighting again. Same thing in Asia. Without US support, without US trade, China will crumble. And they have enough enemies around them to keep them busy.

If America fell, the whole world would be thrown into a period of chaos and madness for a while, just as the world went nuts when rome fell. But in the long run, it will be better for everyone, especially us, because t=for those of us who still care, we can seize the country back from its hijackers this way, and finallyu once again, control our own destiny.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It seems that America collapsed some time ago,and has been getting sucked into the rest of the world ever since.
Maybe those in control of the country should be more truthful about the condition of this country,and how long it has been that way.
Wait...........that must be why it is turning into a police state!,so when they admit that America has been sucked dry of it's soul,there will be laws in place for the forced acceptance of the truth,to make it legal to do as they please in the name of "national security".
BaaaaBaabaaaaabaaaa

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
A civil war would most likely errupt, and again, that might be our saving grace.

Civil wars are never a saving grace.
Ask the people of Africa.
Why would anyone advocate the extermination of their own people?

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Gulag AMerika is a pretty crummy place to live, unless your filthy rich. Than its great. FOr the other %90 of the people that live in this country its pretty miserable.

I dont like and Im not sure I support the idea of overthrowing the country. You wake up one day and theres no water, no electricity and food is scarce. I dont want to think what would happen to my home.

Im sure the government doesnt like it.

On the other hand, can you imagine the rest of the United STates being run liek our big citys? Once you think of the Anarchy that pretty much exists in our citys and than the possibility tanks rolling though those citys...

Things dont look so good.

Im sure the soloution, good or bad will present itself.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Proof that the masses are too accustomed to the easy life when they worry about how they will eat before thinking about defending themselves from living a life of servitude.
>I'd fight if I knew I wouldn't get hungry,they say.....
Controlled,the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is proved true.
Half Kidding.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I read somewhere that in the US, the top 1% of the population now have more accumulated wealth than the lower 90%. This is very worrying.

It means that the elite no longer need us, we are just useless eaters, and potential troublemakers. I believe the main theme of the NWO is to reduce world population any way they can.

An economic collapse will be good for them, we will then turn on each other. I believe that is their plan.

National Governments can no longer look after us, even if they wanted to, and they no longer care. Total social and economic collapse will come first. In perhaps ten years we might see a moral and spiritual revivalism. A new puritanism. These things seem to work in cycles.

I think it is going to take at least a couple more generations to work out this mess completely.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join