It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: What Is The REAL Reason For So Many To Be Anti-Masonic?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You're so full of twadle Masonic L...

"Blair's not a Mason. Bush isn't a Mason, Shaw made it up... Captain Morgan wasn't a Mason..."

You're rewriting reality at every turn. Shameless.

Bush is a Mason. Watch the DVD "In Plane Sight" He gives his daddy a good ol' masonic handshake.. That's on public record!

[edit on 11-3-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I did search the ATS archives for "jim shaw" and nothing useful came up, but I'd be very interested in any links to point me in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here's another good reason to be anti-masonic:

Portuguese police chief steps down in Freemasonry scandal

Deutsche Presse-Agentur
International News
March 17, 1999

LISBON - Portuguese Justice Minister Jose Vera Jardim Wednesday confirmed that judicial director Fernando Negrao had resigned over allegations that he leaked information about the criminal activities of a Freemasonic lodge to the press.

Negrao stepped down Tuesday after being accused of leaking a secret service document containing information about the "black" lodge Fenix, illegal and not recognized by the official Freemasons.

The lodge is suspected of channeling criminal money to the Lisbon Modern University (UML) through the company Dinensino which manages the university's finances.

The money proceeded from drug and arms trafficking and prostitution rings in Italy, was laundered in Swiss banks and channeled to Spain and Portugal, the daily Diario de Noticias said Wednesday.

The Portuguese secret service was investigating the case with the help of the Italian and Swiss secret services, according to the daily.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate
Here's another good reason to be anti-masonic:

Portuguese police chief steps down in Freemasonry scandal

Deutsche Presse-Agentur
International News
March 17, 1999

LISBON - Portuguese Justice Minister Jose Vera Jardim Wednesday confirmed that judicial director Fernando Negrao had resigned over allegations that he leaked information about the criminal activities of a Freemasonic lodge to the press.

Negrao stepped down Tuesday after being accused of leaking a secret service document containing information about the "black" lodge Fenix, illegal and not recognized by the official Freemasons.

The lodge is suspected of channeling criminal money to the Lisbon Modern University (UML) through the company Dinensino which manages the university's finances.

The money proceeded from drug and arms trafficking and prostitution rings in Italy, was laundered in Swiss banks and channeled to Spain and Portugal, the daily Diario de Noticias said Wednesday.

The Portuguese secret service was investigating the case with the help of the Italian and Swiss secret services, according to the daily.

How and why is this a reason to be "anti-Masonic"? The article states that Fenix lodge was not recognized by official Freemasons!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
I did search the ATS archives for "jim shaw" and nothing useful came up, but I'd be very interested in any links to point me in the right direction.

Here is proof that Shaw lied about his Masonic career.

It has already been proven on this thread that Pirate Boy lied about his too.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey, "onesharpbroadhead", check this out:
cgi.ebay.com... onze-Crucifix-with-masonic-symbols_W0QQitemZ7396542086QQcategoryZ73464QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
All I know is I hate 'em cause they
wouldn't let me join, so like I'm miffed ya know?

J/K

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

"Blair's not a Mason. Bush isn't a Mason, Shaw made it up... Captain Morgan wasn't a Mason..."

Bush is a Mason. Watch the DVD "In Plane Sight" He gives his daddy a good ol' masonic handshake.. That's on public record!

I duno if t his helps any.......

Bush_Masonic_TexasPublicSchool

I know it doesnt prove hes a mason i just thought id post it...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

prometheus torch n bush.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syberkat

I duno if t his helps any.......

Bush_Masonic_TexasPublicSchool

I know it doesnt prove hes a mason i just thought id post it...

What that the Masons give enough money to public schools that when Bush was a govenor he had to pose for a photo with some?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Oh yeah silly me its just a coincidence

And the torch is just another coincidence....

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm going to answer the original question, "Question: What Is The REAL Reason For So Many To Be Anti-Masonic?"

I've been reading this forum for a couple of years and the only reason I can see is that some are uneasy that they don't know ALL that goes on "In Lodge". Paranoia comes to mind. Should they be allowed to have their secrets? I would think so. You sure as hell aren't going to know mine.

*tucks Wonder Woman thong securely away*

Did I say that out loud? D'oh!

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I am going to be quite frank here.....it's really no ones business what anyone believes. Beliefs are,at least from where I stand, a private matter. To downgrade an individual or group of people just because he/she/they do not allow one in on the "secret" is rather absurd to me.By the way, there is really nothing secretive about what the Freemasons believe. If one reads the writings of Manly P Hall,Albert Churchward or Pike,the Freemasons beliefs are fairly put onto the proverbial table.

The problem is is that people like onesharpbroadhead and Pirate,is that they take soundbites and snippets and parade them around as truth. How can truth be gleaned from a couple of paragraphs? It can't....you must take the writings in full to truly understand.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
While I agree speakeroftruth let's not throw members names around please.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I'm going to answer the original question, "Question: What Is The REAL Reason For So Many To Be Anti-Masonic?"

I've been reading this forum for a couple of years and the only reason I can see is that some are uneasy that they don't know ALL that goes on "In Lodge". Paranoia comes to mind. Should they be allowed to have their secrets? I would think so. You sure as hell aren't going to know mine.

*tucks Wonder Woman thong securely away*

Did I say that out loud? D'oh!

Im not against masons at all and id probably be one if i didnt know better.

Most of them i know are dumb and dont even know things i can find on the web! they havnt a clue what they are involved in on a larger scale (if you buy into the illuminati pyramid) Im against the fact that they are lied to. I hate that
i dont hate masons.

Im not against religion either, just the fact they are lied to aswel and preach crap globally polluting the world with dead mis-information and adding to the problem.

If freemasons have such special knowledge for humanitys benefit and it is all good and lofty then why is it not made common knowledge.

Ritualistically they go thru yet more crap. what is the point?

The symbolic act of cutting out your tongue if you tell anyone outside the lodge, surely cant mean a good thing? its sayin not everyone is allowed to know, only those who SEEK.. and JoIn Us.. (its creepy man) like moths to the uv light.. im not even sure its wise to want certain knowledge at times.

Too many people of influence and power are masons, judges etc..

This is important.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
While I agree speakeroftruth let's not throw members names around please.

Intrepid,you are right.I am out of line for putting people out there like that.It's quite obvious who I am referring to without mentioning names. I probably should tone it down a bit.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by syberkat
Most of them i know are dumb and dont even know things i can find on the web! they havnt a clue what they are involved in on a larger scale (if you buy into the illuminati pyramid) Im against the fact that they are lied to. I hate that
i dont hate masons.

See? This is what I'm talking about. I know a few Masons and "dumb" is the last word I would use to describe them as. OK, illuminati pyramid? If that's your thing, I'm not into conspiracy.

Im not against religion either, just the fact they are lied to aswel and preach crap globally polluting the world with dead mis-information and adding to the problem.

I thought you said you weren't against the Masons?

If freemasons have such special knowledge for humanitys benefit and it is all good and lofty then why is it not made common knowledge?

Or is it that there is no big secret and thats what they all attain to get? While ritualistically going thru yet more crap.

BINGO!!! From what I've read, they don't have any secret knowledge that could aid society, they have means of recognition that are secret.

The symbolic act of cutting out your tongue if you tell anyone outside the lodge, surely cant mean a good thing? its sayin not everyone is allowed to know, only those who SEEK.. like moths to the uv light.. im not even sure its wise to want certain knowledge at times.

Sorry, not getting the point here.

Too many people of influence and power are masons, judges etc..

Have you determined how many that is? HOW?

This is important.

Yes, it is. I'll wager good money that there are at least 100 times more non-masons in these positions as there are Masons. Wanna do some research and take that bet?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by SyberKat

If freemasons have such special knowledge for humanitys benefit and it is all good and lofty then why is it not made common knowledge.

Once again,if one reads the writings of Hall,Churchward and Pike the beliefs of Freemasonry are faily laid out in their writings. There is not that much "secret" about the Freemasons.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Beliefs again..

Im getting so tired of hearing that word.

And intrepid you more or less mis'understood everythin you quoted me on.. but its ok cause freemasonry bores the hell outa me so i wont bother re quoting you quote for quote just so u understand.

Your not into conspiracys? neither am i, just gettin at the truth, but they put walls around it, taking truth and throwing it under another label again, conspiracy.

Man is a conspiracy unto himself. Thats why its reflected out in the world by every stupid society and religion we can think of.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Do I sense some hostility,syberkat?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join