It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: What Is The REAL Reason For So Many To Be Anti-Masonic?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Want me to be really frank here... I have a much more sophisticated view of masons than most outsiders you have ever known.

I attack them to soften them up so that I can finally get their real attention so that I can lay the real deal on them.

Masons are 50-50 like everybody else and like every organization in the world right now, the biggest rot is at the top. that is the problem with masonry.

Also, the knowledge passed on at the highest levels has been around since the time of destruction of the last great ages and been preserved for the end times. But the leadership cannot be trusted to ensure this knowledge will be used as it should in the end.

what's the highest level?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The reason for me is personal experience.

I have substantial experience with these people and was on the very edge of becoming one, when I realised that they serve evil..

In a nutshell there it is.

However, I will say that the Catholic church is no better, in fact Masonry and the Church are two sids of the same coin and they join at the Vatican's P2 lodge.

Oh, and Masons, please only reply to me when you are ready to tell the truth. I will not waste time with circular arguments over falsehoods. But then I don't expect you to tell the truth, I know what will happen to you if you do. Masonic Light, I was 'half way in and half way out' if you know what I mean? (I expect you'll probably pretend you don't though)... o well!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
SpeakeroftheTruth - obvisouly already has his mind made up - and as the old saying goes:

"A fool convinced against his will is of the same opinion still."

To the man who asked if there are any ancient organizations that don't have a bad rap - i can name several:

The Franciscans, the Dominicans, the Poor Clares, etc...

Regarding comparing Christianity to the Masons - that is just absurd.

As far as I know - there is not a single mainstream Christian denomination that makes you take an oath of secrecy. There is not a single one that registers your membership under a code name, there is not a single one that meets in secret and does not allow "outsiders" to their services, etc...

Regrading the gentle man who thinks that the Catholic Chruch and the Masons are both different sides of the same coin - if he means the apostate bogus Vatican II church - that CLAIMS to be Catholic - he is correct. The True Catholic Faith, which has existed for nearly 2000 years - and still exists under a handful of valid and legitimate bishops that are not heretics - still condemns freemasonry and still excommunicates ipso fact freemasons.

Freemasonry is an anti-christian organization, whos primary purpose is the destruction of Christian Civilization.

The dogmas of Freemasonry teach that Christianty takes away their freedoms - you know the freedom to sin! The freemason does not like being told this or that is wrong.

The freemasons are getting the civilization that they want - a judiac civilization - where Christ is mocked, sin is a joke, immorality is ignored, people seek and live only to satisfy their passions, etc...

If you doubt that this is the aim - just take a good look at the french revolution.

The real joke is that the freemaons, for the most part - do not even realize that they are just a tool of Zionism. Freemasons are led by and work for the aims of the enemies of Christ.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Hmm what could it be???

Masons are secretive.

What Masons are secretive? What Mason on this forum has refused to answer honest questions? What so-called "high ranking Mason" that you guys always drool over has not written books detailing everything they think about Masonry? I would argue here, in light of all this, that your charge that Masons are secretive is a false one.

Masons only help masons for the most part.

Over 60% of Masonry's charity goes to non-Masons. Kids are treated at Shriners Children Hospitals via the recommendation of the physician, not the Lodge. In like manner, kids are treated at the Scottish Rite Childhool Language Disorder Clinics at the recommendations of the therapists, not the Lodge. The Knights Templar Eye Foundation pays for cataract and other eye surgeries for the low income elderly on the recommendation of the optometrist, not the Lodge. Your charge that Masons "only help Masons for the most part" is false.

Masons prefer to recruit successful people.

Masons do not recruit anybody. Any man of good character who is a full age and believes in the existence of God is eligible to request admission, and then br admitted. The fact that many successful and beloved people have been Masons only shows the excellence of the tenets of the Order. Your charge is therefore false.

Masons have been around longer than a lot of countries.

So?

Masons seem religious but deny any official religion.

Most Masons are religious, while others, like myself, have found satisfactory spiritual fulfillment outside of the popular organized religions. To each his own.

Masons are rumoured to have a hand in many historic events.

No need for rumors. The Masons who have helped shape history are well known and documented.

Masons were banned by Germany in the past.

This is a strange thing to say. In Germany, our fraternity was first banned by the Nazis, then by the Communists. Is that supposed to make Masonry bad?

Masons never tolerate any criticism of their organization at all.

This is not true. I myself am critical of some parts of Masonry, as are other Masons. We have no problem with honest criticism at all.

Masons cannot explain their strange behaviour to outsiders.

And what exactly is the "strange behavior" you're referring to?

Masons work together to gang up on detractors.

From my experience, the opposite has always been true. The problem with most of the "detractors" is they make wild speculations without any evidence, then want to cry about it when we call their bluff. They call this "ganging up".

Masons are obcessed with money and power.

What Mason is "obcessed" (sic) with money and power? If what you say is true, surely you can give us a few names?

Masons have too many well known historical members

So?

Masons are worldwide but always deny any conspiracy is possible.

That's because Masons, who have experienced Masonry, know that such a thing is impossible. Masons know that Lodges will argue for an hour on whether to serve hamburgers or BBQ for the next meeting, and will never reach a consensus. An international conspiracy consisting of these guys just isn't going to happen.

Masons swear to defend each other to the extreme and have broken the law to do it in past.

This is false. Masons only swear to defend a distressed worthy brother, their wives, widows, and orphans. Furthermore, each Mason is charged with the following: "Every human being has a claim upon your kind offices. Do good unto all".

Masons can hurt people that they don't like, agree with or feel threatened by.

Anybody can do this, and since the anti-Masons feel threatened by Masonry, I would say that they are the ones guilty of this.

Masons have had past disloyal members disappear, or die mysteriously.

If you're talking about Morgan (who, by the way, wasn't a Mason) the subject has been dealt with a million times here, and can be found in the archives.

This is a start.

And a finish.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate
Masonic Light, I was 'half way in and half way out' if you know what I mean? (I expect you'll probably pretend you don't though)... o well!

You mean like you're pretending to have had "personal experiences". Sorry, daddy-o, nobody's buying.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Masonic Light, I have a feeling you are probably wasting your breath pleading your case to the anti-Masons. Most anti-Masons that I have come across buy into the whole "Freemasonry is evil" crap lock,stock and barrel. They tend to believe what their pastor or preist have told them,in other words,they listen to people who are against others that are not status quo.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes - if i had to choose between listening to a man who belongs to a secretive sect or my priest - i will believe my priest. To choose between believing a mason or a Pope - i choose the Pope.

But - i don't have to choose - all i have to do is read the writings of the Masons themselves to make up my own mind.

READ THE WRITINGS OF ALBERT PIKE - and you can learn right from the horses mouth - what the masons believe - but see - you don't want to know what they really believe - you just want to accept status quo - and choose to believe that all of Christianity conspires against the masons - when the reality is that the masons conspire against Christ and His Church.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Onesharp,like I've already stated,I have read some of Pike's work,Hall's and churchward's and I see nothing "evil" about them at all. Absolutely nothing. As far as listening to a priest or pastor rather than thinking for myself,it will never happen.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Masonic Light,

How dare you accuse me of lying, you forget, I am not a Mason.

Lying is your forte..

Let me give you some home truths.

If you ARE a Mason I know this about you:

You suffer from insomnia, you barely sleep at night and when you do your dreams are haunted by demons.

You hear voices in your head giving you information and also forcing you to do evil acts.

You engage in homosexual practices with other men.

You can read people's minds with relative ease.

You must not bring attention to yourself in public otherwise other masons give you signs to change your behaviour.

You are constantly watched by other freemasons.

You are schizophrenic. Your body vibrates at a higher frequency as a result of the stressful initiation. You live on pure fear but this gives you a strange spiritual perception that most people do not have.

Masonic Light. I KNOW you and your ilk.

Now deny away. For that is what you all do best.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Masonic Light,

Exactly. You are an anti-Mason. And the history of all anti-Masonic groups, from the Jesuits to the Nazis to the Communists, is the history of lies, deceit, and propaganda.

Your other comments above are so ludicrous and absurd that they need no response. I would, however, caution you to take your meds, as you seem to be "drifting" again.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Masonic Light, I have a feeling you are probably wasting your breath pleading your case to the anti-Masons. Most anti-Masons that I have come across buy into the whole "Freemasonry is evil" crap lock,stock and barrel. They tend to believe what their pastor or preist have told them,in other words,they listen to people who are against others that are not status quo.

Speaker, you are absolutely correct. However, my defense of Freemasonry and fraternal societies is not meant here to sway the minds of the anti-Masons: rather, it is to give neutral and unbiased observers a balanced perspective, and help them from falling into the anti-Masonic trap of deceit.

Notice that guys like Pirate and his ilk are unable to give any rational arguments. They talk about voices and demons, and that's that. A rational response will always launch them into ad hominem attacks against us because, after all, that's all they've got.

Txsecret, even though he and I completely disagree, can have a civil discourse because hasn't (at least not yet) degenerated to Pirate's level. But with guys like Pirate, it's all personal attacks.

Unbiased readers see through their smokescreen quite clearly, and it's for the benefit that I write.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Pirate, you are full of it. It seems to me that you really have no real clue as to what you are talking about,but,that is the status quo of most individuals that I have come across as far as the subject of the Masons are concerned.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Two possibilties:

You have not reached the spiritual level required to know what I know. Therefore my knowledge will seem unfamiliar to you.

You are not speaking the truth.

I trully don't know which it is, but I try to think the best of people.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Two possibilties:

You have not reached the spiritual level required to know what I know. Therefore my knowledge will seem unfamiliar to you.

You are now showing your true fascist colors,Pirate. Trust me,I am probably about the most spiritually aware person you will ever come across,but that is beside the point. What you just said is so indicative of the "Christian" world perspective today. You think you know more than anyone else as far as spiritual matters are concerned, when in truthfulness, when taking into comparison of people such as myself who have studied the whole gamut of spirituality, you know very little.

I am not here to belittle,but,Pirate, if you want to get into a mud slinging contest I assure you that it will be a futile one for you. If you want to SENSIBLY discuss an issue,then I am all for it. I am going to honor the rules and regulations and not tell you what I really think of people with your mindframe.......I laugh at the thought of someone who buys into the whole "Freemasonry is wicked" ideolgy being more "spiritually advanced" than I am.
Thanks for making my day,Pirate.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
For you anti-Masons, here you go:

www.freemasons-freemasonry.coml...

en.wikipedia.org...

Charitable effort
Freemasons collect money internally which is attributed to charitable purposes. A number of structures exist within Freemasonry to disburse this money, a proportion of which goes to non-Masonic charities either locally or on a provincial or national basis.

Masonic charities include

Homes [23][24] which provide sheltered housing or nursing care.
Education with both educational grants[25] or residential education[26] which are open to all and not limited to the families of Freemasons.
Medical assistance[27]

I have done some pretty extensive research,not only over the internet but academically as well,on the Masons. So,I'd have to say that a person better know their stuff before they come to me with this "Freemasonry is evil" garbage that I hear so much of at sites such as www.godlikeproductions.com and others.

Like I said previously,I'm not under the illusion that the Fraternity is infallible, but if you are going to criticize any organization or faith you should at least be fair. In all truthfulness, I think anti-Masons are everything but fair in their criticisms of Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is a very crazy question that we are asking ourselves. Of course the Masons are not "evil". The only reason people think its evil is they do not understand it. People used to think that catholics were "evil". The Masons do so many good things for our community. Back when I used to live in Maine the biggest building in town was a Mason builing and we held everything from town meetings to school plays and even graduation there. In no possible way are the Masons "evil".

-Fuzzy Joe

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuzzy Joe
This is a very crazy question that we are asking ourselves. Of course the Masons are not "evil". The only reason people think its evil is they do not understand it. People used to think that catholics were "evil". The Masons do so many good things for our community. Back when I used to live in Maine the biggest building in town was a Mason builing and we held everything from town meetings to school plays and even graduation there. In no possible way are the Masons "evil".

-Fuzzy Joe

Well....Joe,I can understand how you may be kind of perplexed by such a question.I am perplexed as to why such a question has to be asked.However, if you spend any significant amount of time at any of the conspiracy forums you will soon see what I am referring to. If you don't choose to do that, then just type in "Freemasons" into your search tool and watch how much anti-Masonic drivel comes up!! To every pro-Masonic site that comes up I bet there are three anti-Masonic sites that pop up.It's ridiculous but true.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Masonic Light,

Lying is your forte..

Let me give you some home truths.

If you ARE a Mason I know this about you:

You suffer from insomnia, you barely sleep at night and when you do your dreams are haunted by demons.

You hear voices in your head giving you information and also forcing you to do evil acts.

You engage in homosexual practices with other men.

You must not bring attention to yourself in public otherwise other masons give you signs to change your behaviour.

You are constantly watched by other freemasons.

You are schizophrenic. Your body vibrates at a higher frequency as a result of the stressful initiation. You live on pure fear but this gives you a strange spiritual perception that most people do not have.

Masonic Light. I KNOW you and your ilk.

Now deny away. For that is what you all do best.

OMG!!! This is hilarious.
Wow, I'm a Mason and I do not "suffer" from any of these ailments.
You obviously know nothing!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
One of the major sourcebooks of Masonic doctrine is Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Masonry, written in 1871 by Albert Pike, and is considered to be the "Mason's guide for daily living… In it Masonry is a search after Light..."

In Morals and Dogma, Pike wrote: "Every Masonic lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion...Masonry, like all religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead...to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it... The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation, and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives him, the reflected image of man himself."

The next statement reduces the Masonic philosophy to a single premise. Pike writes: "The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god... Lucifer, the Light Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light...Doubt it not!"

Albert Pike explained in Morals & Dogma how the true nature of Freemasonry is kept a secret from Masons of lower degrees:
"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry... It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain."

nah - there is nothting satanic in that - come on - you obviously have never read anything from Pike or about Pike - you live in a fantasy land.

df1

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

For some reason when I read your mind I see nothing but blank pages. I'll contact brother houdini and see if he can kind find any sign of brain activity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join