It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th dimension...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
*krackes overdue knuckles* First, to understand a fourth dimension..one must understand the 3 which we can see and any hillbilly from the alps can figure out.

en.wikipedia.org...

though this link explains more..."a" fourth dimension would be referred to a Tesseract.

en.wikipedia.org...

now, in theory...from dave icke' says..is that within a "universal" tesseract..is where a reptillian race lives...and has been running the world since the dawn of existance.

now, if you understand quantum physics..and I'm no pro...you'll know einstein settled on 4 dimensions..and he is the reason why we believe its
even relevant that there
are "dimensions"

without a doubt the theory of relativity is, if not the greatest logic discovered by mankind to this date.

Now, this brings us to a man named Burkhard Heim who in the 1950's was a little known german physicist out of many who tried to bridge the gap between einsteins theory of relativity and Quantum mechanics...which together form "the Quantum Theory"

-new Scientist magazine.
In general relativity, space-time is an active, malleable fabric. It has four dimensions - three of space and one of time - that deform when masses are placed in them. In Einstein's formulation, the force of gravity is a result of the deformation of these dimensions.

Quantum theory, on the other hand, demands that space is a fixed and passive stage, something simply there for particles to exist on. It also suggests that space itself must somehow be made up of discrete, quantum elements.

Now, heim discovered that elecromagnetism can be pushed from all four dimensions..to "somewhere else" he originally theorized that there were 4 more dimensions besides the original 4, but, deemed 2 of them "unuseable" and settles with 2 of them...being sub-space dimensions....so now their are 6 dimensions and not just 4? but, I thought reptillians were from the 4th which was the only other place they could exist!

www.newscientist.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

now, the heim theory nowya days..resurrected the use of the 2..which gives a possible existance of 8 dimensions instead of 6.

it should be taken in mind, that the heim theory isn't proven....yet.
but, the math is there

now, my point to all this....in theory all the Dimensions are, Gravitational Constants..and a 4th constant would be where the
first 3 combine..the 4 "other"after are a subspace "between the lines" of Gravitational waves...now how can reptillians exist in pure gravitational force? I'm guessing magic..

[edit on 9-3-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Cool I definitely don't believe the third demention is the final one. There's too much that's just unexplainable. I think there's a lot we don't about what's out there.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
[edit on 2/8/06 by Galeoti06]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wow, replies, are low...gonna have to add some flare

"there are no reptillians"

there! said it!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
lol yeah I don't know about the whole reptilian thing either. sounds a bit off even for me
and I'm into conspiracies a lot lately.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
*Moves hand slowly from left to right*
This is not the dimension you are looking for.

The realm you seek is made of high density, super fast energy particles. The nature of the realm is an expanded version of our own. It's an energy soup where boundries aren't so defined as we are used to. The realm exists in, around, and throughout our own. The energy particles exist in the massive space between atoms. It was called the ether by Einstein, if I remember correctly. This realm is where zero-point energy comes from.

This is also the realm of ascended beings. Their bodies are high density, super complex energy. Just as our bodies are densely compacted, highly complex configurations of different types of atoms.

This energy realm is where you will find your non-existant reptilians. :Þ

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
*Moves hand slowly from left to right*
This is not the dimension you are looking for.

The realm you seek is made of high density, super fast energy particles. The nature of the realm is an expanded version of our own. It's an energy soup where boundries aren't so defined as we are used to. The realm exists in, around, and throughout our own. The energy particles exist in the massive space between atoms. It was called the ether by Einstein, if I remember correctly. This realm is where zero-point energy comes from.

This is also the realm of ascended beings. Their bodies are high density, super complex energy. Just as our bodies are densely compacted, highly complex configurations of different types of atoms.

This energy realm is where you will find your non-existant reptilians. :Þ

quantive physics says theirs 8 dimensions..which one is where they are? there isn't a higher plain..its all in the 8..ur partly right on the zero-point energy..Quintesence....but, BUT! high density has nothing to do with the flow of electromagnetism..where the only density is gravity itself.

I'm gonna be as blunt and ignorant as possible to hopefully get some replies..which I can take cander in defending!

ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR REPTILLIANS TO BE IN THE 4TH DIMENSION!!! QUIT USING IT AS AN EXSCUSE BECAUSE THERE ARE NO PROOF OF THEM!!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
quantive physics says theirs 8 dimensions..

Yes. And Newtonian Physics was "all there was" until we found more.

which one is where they are?

None of the above.

there isn't a higher plain..its all in the 8

M theory states there are 11 dimensions. So which is it? 8 or 11 dimensions?

high density has nothing to do with the flow of electromagnetism..where the only density is gravity itself.

There are a few realms between here and gravity. EM opens the door from this realm to the energy one. See the Philidelphia Experiment.

ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR REPTILLIANS TO BE IN THE 4TH DIMENSION!!! QUIT USING IT AS AN EXSCUSE BECAUSE THERE ARE NO PROOF OF THEM!!

There's proof. But do you seriously think they're going to give the proof to the general public? Do you have the classified documents from the Philidelphia Experiment? How about all the documents concerning what goes on at Area 51 and other such places? Do you have access to all the patents from Nikola Tesla? How about Tesla's working experiments? Do you have all the hardware he made sitting in your basement? Do you have access to arrays of EM generators? Do you have a working model of HAARP in your back yard? Do you have electrical generators that can produce millions of gigawatts of power?

I ask all this because you seem quite convinced that you have all the necessary information.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
lol, sadely know..give me a million dollars, a team of scientist...an unlimtied supply of various tesla coils...I'll get ur proof...but, for now I'll settle for a double cheeseburger.

theres 8 dimensions..and the same 8 exist on each 8 dimension..for an unlimited amount of dimensions...so there isn't just 11..but, 8 within our own "dimension"

so in theory in every dimension there is the same 3 dimensions we exist in at the same time....but, for people to ignorantly say "TEHR FRM TEH 4DIMENSION" iss ridiculous...because, even though if something were to go to another dimension..theres still unlimited possibilitys..and now your talkin about "space-time" continuity.....and so..reptillians could very well exist..in theory...but, so could superman...see now were getting into the problem with the Quantum theory..as in saying

"if electrons can be 2 places at once, why can't I"

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Here's what David Icke would most likely have to say on the topic:

Since 'reality' is an illusory construct of the Infinite Global Consciousness (using DNA as a prism to translate the desires of the IGC into an objectively viewable reality, but is in fact the same program dividing itself up into sub components) and 'dimensions' were created to more easily define difference in it's sub-programs, there is an infinite number of possible 'dimensions'. (By dimension I mean an axis of directional reference, not a 'world', as in 'aliens from a different dimension'. THAT usage of the word dimension should be referred to as 'existential frequency', 'plane of existence', 'frequency of matter vibration', etc..)

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
is reality was illusionary, there wouldn't be matter.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reality, is a construct of matter and pattern of a dimension..theirs nothing illusionary about it...and why existance? things don't always exist...pattern of existance *scoff*

[edit on 10-3-2006 by waffleprime]

[edit on 10-3-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

there! said it!

Yes my friend there are reptilians. And they are demons. Any christian can see that.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You may want to check out salvador dali

he has some mind expanding paintings

www.revilo-oliver.com...

or search for , CORPUS HYPERCUBUS

DALI was a bloody genius....to me

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

there! said it!

Yes my friend there are reptilians. And they are demons. Any christian can see that.

why are they demons..you don't really know though..u think you've saw one..but, u haven't hung out with one to know if their really bad...

so is denying ignorance to say your not ignorant? or deny people who are ignorant?

also, what gets me, is religin always gets thrown into the mix, when debating this...when if all icke's beliefs were true...well then there wouldn't be no christianity......

god, has nothing to do with reptillians angels and the likes,..and imo is very insulting to people who don't follow the church.

I try not to push my religious views on people, either should anyone else.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Cool I definitely don't believe the third demention is the final one. There's too much that's just unexplainable. I think there's a lot we don't about what's out there.

I was just going through some kabbalah lessons talking about 5th demension, etc.
I think Michio Kaku (spelling) is talking about 10 or 22?

anyway...

Gods Peace

dalen

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well, first of all, I tend to think it's kinda misleading to use these kinds of labels, and say that those reptilian beings are from the "4th dimension", or the "5th dimension", or wherever they may be from... Well, it seems that what David Icke is saying is that some of those beings are living in a parallel dimension just "above" ours, which he seems to call the 4th dimension. (in many metaphysical circles, our world is referred to as the "3rd dimension", and the levels above us are called the 4th dimension, the 5th dimension, the 6th dimension, and so on and so forth the "higher" you go...)

As for the nature of those dimensions and the structure of the Universe itself, well, according to several sources of channeled material, space is composed of a large number of "levels" interpenetrating each other, and each one of those levels (sometimes called "parallel universes", "parallel dimensions", etc) are apparently located in a specific frequency band...

As an example, there is the dense physical matter we can perceive all around us (objects, people, animals, etc), and then when you move higher in frequency there are several kinds of invisible things that we can't normally perceive (radio waves, ghosts, spirits, etc), and then if you go at an even higher frequency, you eventually reach a point where you actually cross right into the next octave, which would be a parallel universe of its own that is "above" ours in the electromagnetic spectrum...

So, according to all this, it would seem that the key to understanding those various dimensions is the frequency factor, the frequency at which some particular matter is vibrating. I haven't read much of Icke's stuff, but by saying that these reptilians are in the "4th dimension", he probably means that they are beings composed of matter oscillating at a frequency range that we can't usually perceive, thus, in an "higher dimension"... Whew, anyway, I hope all of this made sense.

For those who want to get deeper down the rabbit hole, I definitely recommend this site... Enjoy the ride.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This will not suffice. Tesseract is a mathematical dimension, not a physical dimension.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

*krackes overdue knuckles* First, to understand a fourth dimension..one must understand the 3 which we can see and any hillbilly from the alps can figure out.

any hillbilly from the alps? The alps are in Europe, and hillbilly is a term for an American person that lives in an extremely rural area.

On the other hand, I totally agree with you, there are many dimensions.

I however do not believe in reptillians...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
there are 4 dimensions we co-exist in the three physical dimensions and the 4th which is time.

what Icke and you all seem to be talking about is alternate universes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join