It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th dimension...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nrky

I could not understand what you wrote. It's all gibberish and probably not important. Now can you imagine the bubbles are POPPING.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geoffrey
I am from the 4th dimension, prove me wrong.

All I would need to do is hold a mirror to you so you would see your reflection. The riddle is solved thusly.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonarchSlave
I'm a reptillian hybrid, (I was told after something "weird" happened). The way I understood the fourth dimension is by the fact that sometimes I will wake up before my body does, this shows me that my mind or my awareness is beyond my brain itself. The mind is awake, yet the brain and body is asleep, a telltale sign the mind is in a different dimension during sleep. Anyway, I noticed one day that time was "skipping", I mean literally stopping, cars, noises, all of it, even my body, I was aware that time had stopped functioning, and yet I could not move my eyes, I felt no need to blink, and my mind realized that everything was at a standstill, but it was at that EXACT moment when I became aware of it that it started moving again. I have two theories as to why it started moving again: 1. My awareness caused the dimension to collapse or cause my attention to shift on something in the lower dimension. 2. My awareness was noted by something or someone else in the higher dimension and quickly kicked me out.

This only happened once, and it was ironically during a time of new spiritual outreach, I felt a need to be connected, to search for God, for meaning, etc. Not even a week after that I get invited to OTO, and decline, and then a whole mess of negative things happen, but that's not important.

They say reptillians exist in the fourth dimension, so I'm assuming that because I am of that "sacred bloodline" my uncles call it, I also exist in the fourth dimension as well. This is why they have more spiritual influence, because humanity is still considered 'babies' of the universe and thus only move on during death, whereas we exist both here and there and go through a sort of 'spiritual puberty' where we get a bunch of growth spurts and latent abilities start waking up. I don't like the fact that I'm part of that bloodline because most of them are evil, and because I fight for truth and for humans I am a misfit on both sides and get treated unfairly no matter where I go to seek wisdom.

Anyway, try Truthism.com, it has a lot of information that I have had dreams about and visions during meditation. I was surprised to see the similarities.

There are many data errors in your post. First of all you could not fight for truth because you do not know even what truth is. How could any human even know what truth is. AWAKE AND RISE FROM THE DREAM.

?What do you mean by your claim to be a reptillian hybrid. Have I wandered by chance in a Role playing game forum. It is just all quite nonsense.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The Fourth Dimension in our terms is the half way point between here and Heaven & Hell!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
You may want to check out salvador dali

he has some mind expanding paintings

www.revilo-oliver.com...

Thanks mate that's really interesting, especially the faces in 'christ's' knees. The one on our right seems to be in flames, also the man looks like he's staring at christ's knees. Some kind of message? I think it's that the Bible and jesus is nor about what people think it's about. Thefaces in the knees look like demons/inter dimensional beings. Just a thought I am not decided.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi.
This has been a topic I've been going-over for a little while in my mind lately.

My interpretation of how to even identify the 4th dimension is by using a flame as an example. A campfire if you will.

The body of the flame is how we recognize the 3 dimensions utilizing our 5 senses. Fire is something we cannot touch without protecting ourselves from the thermal energy emitting from the flame.

I'm thinking that energy itself is our window into the 4th dimension. A bolt of lightening kind of shares similar properties. Consider magnetic energy also.

It's all things we see and do not see. It's not magic, I think it's something each individual has to be able to recognize within him/her self. The energy within, or without a physical body...the 4th dimension.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
According to the creator of string theory there could be up to 13 dimensions:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
yeah its a dimension everybody

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by waffleprime

Actually, there are eleven dimensions. These eleven dimensions form a single membrane that from time to time crosses through other membranes that is why our quarks seem to vanish and reappear everywhere. You can study the string theory *5 dimensions) but the ultimate theory is the M-theory (11 dimension). There is a rhetorical question about M-theory >>> who lives in the 11th dimension? Some say it is God who lives (exist) there.

~ this is my first post btw in this website forum. ~

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I know that this thread is six years old but I just came across it and read where Wafflw Prime says "any hillbilly from the alps can figure it out" and was wondering, Waffle Prime, you mean by that? I'm a mountaineer, or 'hillbilly'. Is it derogatory to hillbillies or am I reading it wrong? You think people from the alps or the Appalachias are dumb? Please clarify your racist, unchecked remark.

Did anyone flag his post as racist?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Time, the 4th dimension. Easily understood. Some say its a man made thing, even so, its a dimension of every humans life, therefore making it real.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Lets hold out a cube in front of 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th dimensional beings...

A being in the 1st dimension,a 1 dimensional being,would only be able to see 1 side of the cube,no matter how, no matter what angle they were looking at it from,thats all they would be able to see,1 side and they would only be able to move backwards and forwards...Or...Only left and right,they would not be able to move both ways and when seen from our 3 dimensional perspectives,they would appear as a flat,thin line...

A being in the 2nd dimension,a 2 dimensional being,would only be able to see 2 sides of the cube and they would only be able to move forwards and backwards... and... left and right,they would not be able to move up or down and when seen from our 3 dimensional perspectives,they would appear like a person drawn on a piece of paper...

A being in the 3rd dimension,a 3 dimensional being,you and i,can only see 3 sides of the cube,its length,width and height.We cannot see a fourth side of the cube,even if we change our position,we are still only able to see 3 sides at any one time.Looking at the cube from any angle and from any perspective,we cannot see more than 3 of its sides at a time...

A being in the 4th dimension,a 4 dimensional being,would be able to see 4 sides of the cube at the same time.if a 4th dimensional being were within our 3 dimensional world,they would be able to see through and around the cube and when seen from our 3 dimensional perspectives,they would appear to be able to walk through solid objects,time travel at will,while moving in and out of our visible spectrum,flying without wings...

edit on 17-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
True, there are other dimensions and it's very young science.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join