It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were You Deeply Touched by the Alien Interview?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by toogood

Originally posted by Tasketo
I think its fake as hell. It dosent even blink. Wouldnt that suck, not being able to blink.

I'm on the fence on this video, but I don't think we can compare Aliens with Humans. Aliens would have different biology. So the Alien not blinking maybe just the way they are.

I also agree with that, its annoying how people compare aliens to humans...or if HUMANS can't survive there then NO LIFE could, or if HUMANS do this then aliens CAN'T be real because they don't act the same way we do...as with blinking...just shows how small minded our race is....sorry folks to say we are the only "intelligent" life form in this universe is stupid! We are one but of MANY...accept it! This point also brings me to the way mainstream science is on a big kick about finding "earth-like planets" for signs of life...seriously if your a scientist...THINK like one...ever stop to think that extraterrestrial life could possibly be on ANY type of planet NOT just "earth-like" ones?? Just because HUMANS need oxygen and water to survive...doesn't mean that and extraterrestrial civilization HAS to live by the same building blocks that make us up...and that there are OTHER elements in the universe..that we have not discovered...and probably never will...that could very well support life forms similar to ours?? Ever think of that Bill "Cry" the Science DOUCHE??

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iori_komei

and this one was unfortunately caught by the cruelest and evilest country on the PLanet, America

Sure the level of ignorance that would compel you to state such a ridiculous thing comes from not having been around the world. If you have been around the world and still think this is true...well then you went around the world with your eyes and your ears shut...that's for sure.

As far as being moved by the video......yes, I was moved to hysterical laughter. Laughter about how fake it looked, laughter at how it doesn't stand up to even the smallest amount of logic, reason and common sense.

Nothing about the video adds up. Plain and simple. You really have to overlook a lot of things in order to jump to the least possible conclusion. But that doesn't matter when you treat this subject like a religion. To you, this is 100% real, no one could prove you wrong, and you will defend it the same as someone would defend their Christianity or Catholicism, etc.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
When I finally saw the Gray and the shape it was in, I started crying uncontrollably and screaming "leave him alone".
Did this show affect anyone else like this? His eyes too me were reaching out, saying please help me, I have done nothing.

Hahahaha, was anyone else around when you were crying and screaming? I'd say relax a little, you don't even know if its real?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ahhhh another "logic and common sense" line.....
now im not saying ETs are real or fake...but I am asking is what makes it "logic"?? Just because skeptics and "scientists" use the terms, and we ALL know that they know more than anyone because they are "scientists"
..... I mean who is to say that logic or common sense is what YOU ..key word here...."BELIEVE" it is. Your definition of "logic" and "common sense" is just your OPINION! What makes you people the "experts" on whats real, logic, or common sense...what about the people who have claimed to of seen things in the sky...and YES I do know there are a sh!t load of liars out there...but what about the people who do tell the truth...they have seen craft in the sky, maneuver in ways that the g-force would crush a human being? AND how many of you skeptics and "scientists" out there have EVER seen a UFO?? So you sit here and debunk things you CAN'T explain, because some of you have NEVER even seen a UFO before...so IT JUST CAN'T be real because YOU have never seen it! So you debunk everyone with this "logic and common sense" crap because its not "logic" to what you believe. Its all a matter of OPINIONS, to say something IS DEFIANTLY REAL OR FAKE...with no hard proof of either side...is just your opinion! My opinion..yes OPINION...by the things I have read and seen, is that there is something out there, possibly even here...but until it is known for certain...its just an OPINION!!! But of course I guess I'm not thinking with "logic or common sense" then am I? Let me rephrase that...YOUR OPINION of "logic and common sense"...well I'm different than you, so therefore I think differently than you do!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by siriuslyone

its not like they pointed and made fun of its genitailia! it just sat there dieing! and not a human on earth could save it because our intelligence for medicines and health apply only to earthly beings so therefore we need to expand our medical science for the next sick alien we have to treat!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by M0bstar

snakes dont blink!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
In my opinion the Grey in that video/document was real. If it was just a dumb puppet or CGI, it wouldn't be disturbing to watch, nor would it make me cry the first time i saw it. With real stuff, i get real emotions. When i think about the friendly ET's above my city, it makes me cry too, but full of joy. You can't put emotions so badly into something that is fake.
Peace.

[edit on 20/1/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
In my opinion the Grey in that video/document was real. If it was just a dumb puppet or CGI, it wouldn't be disturbing to watch, nor would it make me cry the first time i saw it. With real stuff, i get real emotions. When i think about the friendly ET's above my city, it makes me cry too, but full of joy. You can't put emotions so badly into something that is fake.
Peace.

I wonder how many people cried when they watched ET the Extra-Terrestrial or Gremlins? By your logic ET and Gizmo were real, is that what you're saying?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

No. That's different. And i haven't cried from those movies. Very few movies make me cry and the death of someone doesn't make me cry that much either, because i know it's not the real death, just an end of one life. It's hard to describe the difference, because it's a feeling, emotion. I may be wrong, but my gut tells me that the alien in the video is real, although it is mildly damaged.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join