It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were You Deeply Touched by the Alien Interview?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As a rule, I usually do not cry from anything on tv, excluding 9/11, but when I ordered the tape of the alien interview, I was thinking maybe I am being a 'mullet' by adding to the coffers of Vega 7 Entertainment.
As I listened to the beginning of the tape and Victor in the intro, I was still doubtful.
When I finally saw the Gray and the shape it was in, I started crying uncontrollably and screaming "leave him alone".
Did this show affect anyone else like this? His eyes too me were reaching out, saying please help me, I have done nothing.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well depends, are you speaking of the one that supposedly came from A51?, where it's being interrogated?

Because, that one, I felt so sorry for it, and it deepened my hatred of the current government.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Well depends, are you speaking of the one that supposedly came from A51?, where it's being interrogated?

Because, that one, I felt so sorry for it, and it deepened my hatred of the current government.

Yes, the one that the mysterious Victor smuggled out.
If a human can watch that and NOT be touched to the core, then it makes me even less hopeful for the human race.
Imagine how ruthless the government really is to do that to a helpless child-like creature.What else are they capable of?
I think the firefight in which unknown grays and 66 soldiers were killed was a self-defense move on the part of this type of abuse at Area 51.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

When I finally saw the Gray and the shape it was in, I started crying uncontrollably and screaming "leave him alone".
Did this show affect anyone else like this? His eyes too me were reaching out, saying please help me, I have done nothing.

Yes love, now that you mention it I was deeply affected by this too; in fact even the mere thought of the unjust persecution of an innocent being makes me violently ill....

[edit on 5-3-2006 by MNMS4ER77]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
CORRECTION:

This happened at Dulce, NM

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes love, now that you mention it I was deeply affected by this too; in fact even the mere thought of the unjust persecution of an innocent being makes me violently ill....

And we talk of how any abductee was/ is treated, I do not think, in fact I know that abduction cannot compare to what this helpless creature endured, at least the abductees I have hypnotized 'understand' once they have revisited their abduction in trance.
Glad to hear your response.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
While I too was deeply touched by the video, some thoughts occured to me:

The Greys are 'said' to be very sinister and manipulating. If this video is real (which I personally think it is, especially when looking into it's eyes), it is all too possible the GREY was the evil one, and the U.S. government was lucky enough to catch/subdue him. It's very possible this Grey was a POW (as far as our U.S. government-Grey relationship goes) in a sense, but our men had beaten the crap out of him a little TOO harshly.

Once again, I do feel with you all, but there are explainations for this video, insidious ones on the Grey's part, if this video is indeed real (which I previously stated my position on).

~DF

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

And we talk of how any abductee was/ is treated, I do not think, in fact I know that abduction cannot compare to what this helpless creature endured, at least the abductees I have hypnotized 'understand' once they have revisited their abduction in trance.
Glad to hear your response.

Well, to me the worst thing about being abducted, from what I'm told, is not even the event itself; it's the scorn and ridicule one faces afterward, even from authority figures that they know and trust.... being told "NO, you didn't see that, you didn't hear that, you didn't feel that..... NO, NO, they didn't do that to you, they don't have any kind of hidden agenda towards you, you need to forget about this and get on with your life, you are sick and delusional and you need to go talk to a Doctor...."

It's almost as if the people who are left to clean up the mess after the Grays, all the doctors, nurses, Mothers, counsellors, employers, all those people are themselves lied to, manipulated and brainwashed.... in order to maintain the secrecy and protect all the covert activities of the Grays and their allies.....

I hate it so much, this whole situation..... but what can we do about it? People have tried pleading to the Grays and the shadow government, waving around Peace and Love signs and requesting diplomatic Talks, only to be met with total silence - or even worse, further derision, denial and humiliation.....

help?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Upon watching an exert I had downloaded again, I really feel..moved, yes moved by the poor thing.

I don't think Grey's are veil, I think there explorers, like us, and this one was unfortunately caught by the cruelest and evilest country on the PLanet, America.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

It's almost as if the people who are left to clean up the mess after the Grays, all the doctors, nurses, Mothers, counsellors, employers, all those people are themselves lied to, manipulated and brainwashed.... in order to maintain the secrecy and protect all the covert activities of the Grays and their allies.....

Having had Grays in my life since childhood, age 4-6, I am doing my part the best I can by doing free counseling and hypnosis for those who are having problems.Never have the Grays harmed me nor any member of my family, who thinks I am nuts, btw:[
So from my POV, I feel protective of them and the reason they were allowed to abduct was in exchange for technology by our great black ops.
As far as I know, NOBODY has been killed by the Grays from an abduction.
I can understand the fear some have of the unknown, and I am trying to look at both sides of this with this thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Once again, I do feel with you all, but there are explainations for this video, insidious ones on the Grey's part, if this video is indeed real (which I previously stated my position on).

But was this an interrogation as we all know they are ONLY telepathic?
What were they doing to it? If is was ill, it should have been in bed.
On X-files there was a show that said the country who finds an et, it is up to that country to kill it and the smoking man lost the coin toss to the other mj12 creep and he had to shoot it..That is more the way we treat Grays, regardless of their intentions.IMHO

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Is there a link for the interview discussed in this thread?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This link provides all the known information..

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

As a rule, I usually do not cry from anything on tv, excluding 9/11, but when I ordered the tape of the alien interview, I was thinking maybe I am being a 'mullet' by adding to the coffers of Vega 7 Entertainment.
As I listened to the beginning of the tape and Victor in the intro, I was still doubtful.

I have only seen ike 30 seconds of it and i was deeply shocked, really really SHOCKED!!
They didnt treat him/her with any respect or whatsoever, it was really shocking to me and i dont even get shocked when i see a living black skeleton in africa....if you know what i mean..

Now, ofcourse the thing could be a hoax, and ofcourse there a thousands of people who do say and try to prove it was a HOAX, but i always trust my feeling and my feeling says this was not a hoax....

people, dont be affraid and call me a loonatic, tell me it has been proven a HOAX, i dont buy it, my feelings and instincts has never been wrong..

I would like to see the real deal, the whole vid, but here in Holland, they dont rent or sell such video's..

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I have only seen ike 30 seconds of it and i was deeply shocked, really really SHOCKED!!

I thinks we all realize there is NOTHING we can do to save the 30,000 lives per day that die of starvation, it is a black hole.
I have 2 Pomeranians, and IF there was ever any abuse done towards my dogs half as bad as that, I would have to go to jail for homicide.
THIS BEING IS A REAL LIVE ALIEN, and I will take the look in it's eyes to my grave.I am glad to hear you were touched too.
Too bad you cannot see the whole video. I have an original first tape, but I do not know how to share it, and do not know if that would be illegal, BUT if any feeling member of this has not seen this, please do.
Thanks for checking in from Holland..

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I found it here

I did not get sad for it, it does not look real to me. If it were a real alien, it would have probably given the agents a mental blast. Killing them both.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Having had Grays in my life since childhood, age 4-6, I am doing my part the best I can by doing free counseling and hypnosis for those who are having problems.Never have the Grays harmed me nor any member of my family, who thinks I am nuts, btw:[
So from my POV, I feel protective of them and the reason they were allowed to abduct was in exchange for technology by our great black ops.
As far as I know, NOBODY has been killed by the Grays from an abduction.

Sorry, Love, but I must disagree strongly.... even if they haven't actually killed anyone (of which I'm not convinced), the fact is that they are still operating in secret.

If they're not doing anything wrong - why do they have to cover up what they're doing?

I'm not just talking about the Grays, BTW, but the whole ET/shadow government conspiracy. And as we know from Greer et al, people have been harrassed and intimidated; people have been arrested, fired from jobs; people have been taken to court and buried by lawyers and red tape, had their credibility destroyed, their lives destroyed.... and yes, people HAVE been murdered (eg Bill Colby who tried to blow the whistle on the entire deal) in order to maintain the secrecy.

The whole point is that these people will do whatever it takes to keep their power and protect their secrets and agendas, regardless of how many lies they have to tell, how many people they have to hurt in the process - even their own citizens, their own friends and family!

(Sorry if I'm ranting on a bit, and I know this isn't what this thread was originally about, but this is an issue of tremendous personal significance to me....)

How can the new age of Peace be ushered in when those in control of this issue refuse to surrender their power and come forward with the Truth?

Thoughts? Ideas?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The whole point is that these people will do whatever it takes to keep their power and protect their secrets and agendas, regardless of how many lies they have to tell, how many people they have to hurt in the process - even their own citizens, their own friends and family!

I was trying to keep this on topic, so you are saying we ALL including ANY visitors from space have to march in lock-step to their cruelty?
As long as I have breath, I will fight the taps on my phone, the black helicopters, and the CONSTANT put-down of all life in our solar system are warmongers.
But you are right, we did not care how many Indian savages? and young men sent to the civil war, now did we, to sure death, the OP just for living on envied land, they had NOT hurt us.
This is an observation I have seen recently running in overdrive of test-tos-ter-one poison..Can you tell me of a woman who cares not for life of any kind?
Let's just go by the SOF motto."kill em all and let God sort em out'

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sorry to burst any bubbles here but hasn't this video been debunked?

Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Sorry to burst any bubbles here but hasn't this video been debunked?

Does another opinion mean I am not allowed to post any fellings I may have toward this?
If that is SO, then we will not have ANYTHING to post, as debunkers have debunked ALL the topics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join