It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were You Deeply Touched by the Alien Interview?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Originally posted by SteveR
So where are they from and are they really pinkish (as in the video)?

I heard their "body" is actually a suit, and inside they don't look like "grays" at all. Any clarification on this?

They are more a light gray, only when threatened ot ill does their color change.
The ones I am in contact with, it is their skin.

You are in contact with these aliens? Better ne careful...all aliens are evil... And I have had an alien encounter too.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You are in contact with these aliens? Better ne careful...all aliens are evil... And I have had an alien encounter too.

Mine has been a lifelong contact, and they have never hurt me, I feel protected with them.
What did they do to you?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
im not gonna try and argue with anyone here, but the fact that a torch is shone in its eyes and it does not blink or flinch makes me believe that this is fake. Obviously aliens are aliens and therefore we cannot anticipate how they would act. But there is not one animal on this planet that does not have either eyelids or some similar way to protect its eyes, (snakes lick there eyes, i believe). Personally I believe that aliens would evolve on a similar line to us on a not do dissimilar planet. Although having said this then it makes aliens even more unlikely as the most logical evolutionary path is that of reptiles being dominant as with us and the dinosaurs. The only reason we were able to evolve is because the dinosaurs were wiped out and the smaller mammals (rodent like animals) were able to thrive and then evolve. The alien planet would therefore have to have had a similar mass extinction.

But im just rambling, the eyelid thing was my main point.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

On the other hands, people's experience with aliens such as the 'nordics' for example are on an entirely different level of empathy.

Do not get me started on the Nordics,,

Please tell us what you know even if you have to start a new thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Mine has been a lifelong contact, and they have never hurt me, I feel protected with them.
What did they do to you?

Ah well..I had a bad experience with reptilian hybrids, and I encountered them on the 4th demension...bad aliens. I don't know..ever since that happened, it just makes me not want to trust any aliens.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
statusquo, I agree. I'd love to hear all that Lyone has to say..

wolf, I don't think that reptilians exist, what you encountered could of easily been demons manifesting with that appearance..

Steve

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't believe Grays exist. You know why? Because one told me so in an interview. It was so adamant it started crying. "Why doesn't anyone believe we don't exist?" After that experience, I just wouldn't feel right believing they exist. As for reptilians, they don't exist either. They are just figments of the universe's imagination. The universe has a very vivid imagination you know. Demons are just figments of the bible's imagination. The NWO is just a wet-dream of some egotistical sociopaths with way too much money and time on their hands. The Illuminati are just a group of people that mistook darkness for light. And yes, hollywood aliens do make me cry.

E.T. phone home. Here's a quarter, call someone who cares.

[edit on 3/12/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
I don't believe Grays exist. You know why? Because one told me so in an interview. It was so adamant it started crying. "Why doesn't anyone believe we don't exist?" After that experience, I just wouldn't feel right believing they exist. As for reptilians, they don't exist either. They are just figments of the universe's imagination. The universe has a very vivid imagination you know. Demons are just figments of the bible's imagination. The NWO is just a wet-dream of some egotistical sociopaths with way too much money and time on their hands. The Illuminati are just a group of people that mistook darkness for light. And yes, hollywood aliens do make me cry.

Are you a comedian?

E.T. phone home. Here's a quarter, call someone who cares.

[edit on 3/12/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

Originally posted by noslenwerd
Wouldn't the families of the 66 people killed speak out?

In the Black Ops world they assign soldiers who have no families so to speak.......loners and ousiders who can keep quiet and are also the best of the best are used. That "No Family" policy is for incidents just like the Dulce Wars.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

That is very correct, the dis-appear your identity altogether

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So, what about the "tall" greys? Do they exist? Man the idea of that freaks me out.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
So, what about the "tall" greys? Do they exist? Man the idea of that freaks me out.

Never met any of these. All I am involved with is the small Grays and the Nordics.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thanks, that's comforting to know,

They probably are fictional..

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
i found the full documentary on google.
video.google.com...

My opinion.......Mmmmm
Well i started to watch this with the assumption that it was a hoax, as the documentary developed i became unsure.
What bugged me the most was victor's attitude to the money, at the end he says, "i think I've earned my money, are we done?"

I want to believe, but each and every hoax makes it harder and harder.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thanks very much Denied.. I haven't seen this for years, so that was a nice refresher.

First up.. I have to be honest. Most of the time it acts like a doll. Jerky unnatural head movements, and bobbing. The body also does not seem real, it's highly blurred and remains rather motionless. There are times when it comes into the light, but strangely it seems like a bust.

Now ofcourse that doesn't mean it's fake imo. The truth is I don't know. There are parts that seem like it's real.. especially when the surgeons are attending to it. Interestingly, the surgeron at rear doesn't know what he's doing. Watch him closely, and his face.

I'm not effected by the eyes. So I can't relate to you on that. Maybe if I had the DVD it would be different.

Finally, it seems to me like the alien is rather.. harmless. In fiction they are often much scarier and menacing.. but this one gave the opposite impression. For a moment, my mind likened it to a child. But maybe I'm just overthinking.

It's a tough call.. so I'm on the fence. Thanks again for the link. WATS to you.

Oh, and additionally, the spiritual concepts they spoke about earlier in the video made complete sense to me, and that part at least was extremely realistic.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
About the spiritual side of it, i too thought it sounded interesting, especially the part about our bodies being referred to as "vehicles"

I have recently lost someone very close to me and i hope they have gone to a better place, or another life.

On the film itself, im leaning to hoax.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hello this is my first post on ats
i simply had to register after reading this topic
ive heard that the greys are benevolent
ive also heard that they are pure evil and feed on human blood through
skin absorption(which is what i personally believe)
so in responce to the topic creators question no i feel absolutely no
sympathy for the greys/grey in the video
(and i believe all greys should be exterminated)

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by golgo13
Hello this is my first post on ats
i simply had to register after reading this topic
ive heard that the greys are benevolent
ive also heard that they are pure evil and feed on human blood through
skin absorption(which is what i personally believe)
so in responce to the topic creators question no i feel absolutely no
sympathy for the greys/grey in the video
(and i believe all greys should be exterminated)

Well, good luck to you as your first post indicates you have a lot to learn, as you may be walking on dangerous ground to make the statement 'kill em all and let god sort them out'. May your eyes be opened.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is an old thread on Nordics..MOST all I know is in this.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I wasn't touched by it, but it freaked me out, fake or not.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Although, it seemed quite realistic and I did feel quite sad while watching (even if a fake it is still quite a testament to the level of cruelty and indifference humans are capable of) I'm just not completely sure it was genuine. The sadness it generates definitely is and perhaps that is what is truly amazing about the footage whether a hoax or not.

The image that upsets me, and saddens me the most, of all the alien images I've seen is this one:

Now I don't know if this is genuine either but, as someone said before...instinct tells me iit is a genuine alien. This picture...something about it alludes to a once living breathing being...

I've seen a couple of recently deceased humans and this picture reminds me so much of those. It's a kind of vacancy...you can see it in the shell of a body once the spirit has left...hopefully you can sort of understand what I mean...

It always makes me feel quite sad to see the picture above.

There are other features about the picture that stand out and give it a credible "feel". The placement of the head, the eyes and the eyelids, bruising, cuts and abrasions, a distinctly twisted neck and apparent broken collarbone...

I wish the lighting in the Alien Interview was a bit brighter...that in itself makes me suspect.

Even though my own experiences and memories of certain "abductions" frightens me...I never forget the first visit. It was NOT terrifying. I was little and had more than a few fears of things that go bump in the night LOL...my first visit wasn't horrific.

The more I read and decipher about the whole abduction phenomena, I realize it is very likely that the fear, pain and anxiety was probably caused by humans in regards to later abductions. No I'm not fully acknowledging evenn the possibility of a shadow gov, or even an exchange...I'm just not so certain anymore that it was the "aliens" that caused the real damage. I just don't see or "feel" that that is the case.

Long winded, my apologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join