It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were You Deeply Touched by the Alien Interview?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
What I don't understand is if they are so intelligent and benevolent, why then are they giving the military help rather then say helping to make peace in the world, curing disease, or giving us a more efficient form of energy? It doesn't mke sense to me that they are obviously so far advanced that they can't tell the difference between right and wrong. They must obviously know what they are doing is helping one group become more powerful over another group, assuming that they do exist and are only known to our government.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
No one has really determined what the aliens (the greys) objective is. Some say that the aliens aid our govt in order to get human subjects. If I were an alien, and I saw what humans are doing the world and to themselves I would probably encourage them to destroy themselves or whatever. As Victor had said, it is possible that the aliens are manipulating our govt as well.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
No one has really determined what the aliens (the greys) objective is.

Yeah I kinda figured, but the thread starter seems to feel otherwise though. Just wanted to pick some brains. (no not as a fondue! LOL)

Pie

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
iv read most of whats here and watched the alien video i must admit it was rather unsettling to watch, i know what others mean when u just get an overweming sadness in the pit of your stomach, is it real or fake? i truly dont know, some parts as i think was mentioned b4 seemed exaggerated almost puppet like movement if you know what i mean, but wow those eyes just draw you in dont they,as for the interview i have downloaded it to view when have a bit more time and will comment then on it

good topic though very intresting

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
if "touched" means terrified then yes. Scares me to see the "truth" right there, in the hands of the already powerful. Otherwise i thought, "****in' aliens won't do crap to stop the war(s) or help us where we need help. We don't need halp making a better tv, computer or bomb."

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am always moved and deeply touched by the pains and struggles of anyone...from anywhere. Its not easy no matter who you are or where you're from but as far as this goes...sorry...fiction, or BS, wichever

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well I don't know if the video is true or fake. Something sticked in my mind at the end of interview though. I'm talking about Whitley Strieber comment and his claim that humanity should be ashamed if this video is true (Strieber is a abductiee)...

While I was going through this thread and reading your comments made me remember something. A story about a guy called "Oscar" (real name not provided). If the story I'm about to post here is true then the Alien Interview is just a "love song" in comparison:

www.think-aboutit.com...

In the Spring, 1991 issue of "UFO JOURNAL OF FACTS" (Box 17206., Tucson, AZ 85710), researcher Forest Crawford gives a very remarkable description of a crash-recovery of a disk which was reported by a former deep-level government employee who Crawford refers to only as "Oscar". For reasons which should be obvious "Oscar's" last name was not given. His story, as quoted by Crawford, is as follows:

'The eggs had their typical lack of firmness and the sausage tasted more like greasy rope than pork links. The order to mobilize saved me from this breakfast experiment. We proceeded down six flights of stairs below the COMTRAPAC submarine base in San Diego to 'shoot-the-tubes.' After placing a few pieces of jewelry in a container I climbed into the cylinder to travel the tunnels to an unknown assignment. I wondered what was so important to upgrade our pay from E-3 to E-6 before we left and besides that, we could not even finish breakfast.

'As I am told of our departure, a familiar uneasy feeling comes over me. When you push down on the accelerator in your car, one can feel the tug of inertia sinking you into the seat. When you travel the tubes there is no feeling of motion but you know when the door opens you will be in another place hundreds, even thousands of miles away. For some comfort I checked to see if the watch hidden in my pocket was still there. I quickly looked to see if it is still running. It seems to be working normally, so why no jewelry? Because of electrical charge buildup perhaps? "The soft clang of the door opening made me tense again. I did not even feel us stop! Peeking at the watch I noted only 30 minutes had passed. We must be in California, Nevada or Arizona, I thought. As I stepped from the windowless capsule I heard a military policeman murmur "Turners' Rangers." Our reputation had preceded us. As I readorned my jewelry the first surprise of this assignment was about to come.

[edit on 5/15/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The fact that Frank Drake's name is being mentioned in this material is very disturbing, considering that he his the head of SETI. I don't know if is true or not but makes me think, why somebody has to come up with a story like that, involving names and people that apparently have nothing to do with ufo crashes or retrival of live aliens?

Creepy stuff...

Quoting on ATS – Please Review This Link.
External Source Material – Please Review This Link.

Please check your U2U Inbox- Click Here.

[edit on 5/15/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i was touched by it too (even if it was fake, wasn't it???)

Ram

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Frank Drake - A former secret...agent of some sort..

Oh my God, im tired of getting my perspective of life turned around every 3 month or so.

So in fact it will eventually come from SETI...That we are not alone..
That sucks..
Bad illusion - i don't like it.

If it''s true - maybe and bla bla bla.. Then i would say..

It will be a setup staged event... An Illusion.

The plan/illusion would be that we are sending out signals (SETI) that would alert an evil alien race... And they come and destroy us.

Is that the plan you think?

Read the transcript on this page.. www.abc.net

Sounds like a bunch of paranoid morons..

Im born on the wrong planet...Cu..

Thx for the story.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
From the link above..

Sirius, what do you make of the following quote.

The Tau Cetians feel the abductions being carried out by some of the greys are a great injustice to humanity. "They are a parasitic race that has and is praying on human civilizations throughout the universe," Oscar relayed. He added that our government's involvement with the greys is very dangerously out of control. He described them as "bug people" and said they are actually closer to plant life than mammalian. Oscar is adamant that the bug people are using human fluids for sustenance.
They feed by immersing their arms in vats and/or rubbing the fluids on their bodies. He claims that they are also kidnapping children. The Tau Cetians have been preyed upon by these aliens before and they are working with other races and communities that were also victims. One such race that Oscar claims was run off their home planet by the bug people was what we now call the Nordics or Plieadians (Plejarans).

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Interesting vids thanks!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think its fake as hell. It dosent even blink. Wouldnt that suck, not being able to blink.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo
I think its fake as hell. It dosent even blink. Wouldnt that suck, not being able to blink.

I'm on the fence on this video, but I don't think we can compare Aliens with Humans. Aliens would have different biology. So the Alien not blinking maybe just the way they are.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Rick Baker in the video you provide said he could do better with special effects and noticed certain things like the movements, the creepy lighting and the fact that whoever made the tape made the effort to hide the anatomy. He staked his reputation on it and he has won academy awards for special effects. Your problem is you accept everything at face value without further analysis and that shoots the credability of ET beleivers in the foot. Just saying it was real does not make it real.

Victor (tape source) also seemed more interested in profit considering he would not release the tape to the news media or other media for free. So how much was he paid for the tape. He had mentioned monetary freedom etc. So that begs the question why would you want money for such an important revelation. "Victor" clearly hoaxed the tape and made a lot of money from it. So did the guys who marketed this video.

You also said get as many facts as you can the only people who say this video are real are the ufologists who insist it is authentic and Victor. There is no audio in video nor is there appropriate lighting. It was also mentioned in the video that their eyes are black to protect them from bright light yet they needed a darkened room for the interview.

"That would be very hard considering I'm in canada. Anyways, maybe the video is a fake, maybe it is real, we shouldn't argue about its authenticity. Yea, anyways..." ~Jimmy

We should argue it's authenticity since it is clearly a fake. No ands, if's or butts about it. Remember I'm not the one claiming truth with no evidence I am skeptical and rightfully so. When things like this pop up you have to analylize it and get expert testemony. Special effects people like Rick Baker saying it was a puppet is a start and since only 2 people said concretely it was real but only provided sketchy details one being Victor who admitted to selling the tape for profit but then said it wasn't for the money. The other being Richard Dean a ufologist who claimed it was real but never actually provided details why it was real other then he was in Intellegence.

There are indescrepencies and again don't accept things as fact with no hard concrete evidence. He could have just edited the audio on the tape and released but he didn't. Also the guy who analyzed the tape said it was shot on film most likely not video as victor had claimed. He also said however it is possible but you would have to be in "specific conditions" to do so.

The film might not have that B&W aspect to it but it was clearly made to intentionally be creepy.

I have seen better in movies and TV spfx and I know they can and have done better the "WHOLE" interview is just a few minutes long of poorly lit soundless video footage which is apparently just a copy of the original tape.

Link courtesy of MrChipps:
video.google.com...

This was taken from a post I made in an earlier thread the only thing this video did for me was chuckle at how fake it looked. I am not the only one who thinks this either.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
To this point, I feel the Alien Interview tape was of an Alien. As with Alien Autopsy, I'm still waiting for someone involved with it's production to come forward and provide tangible proof it was all dramitized. But that has not happened some 12 years now re AA, and 10 years now re AI. And that's surprising.
Excluding the AA "Tent Footage of course.

Dallas

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
www.trudang.com...

It seems making a home shot alien autopsy is easier then most would like to "beleive".

As for "Victors" interview he admits taking a huge some of cash for a copy of a supposed video tape which experts both in special effects and other fields claim fake. From what I have seen in the interview video was alright puppetry. I can't beleive people fall for this stuff at face value. The interview tape which was clearly shot on film and not a cassette like "Victor" said he contradicted himself. He also provided only a copy of the original tape and not the actuall tape itself.

I think it's time people started looking for hard evidence of ET and stop pissing around with these crumby hoax tapes and films. It is time to take a scientific view and not a "It has to be real" view because it is getting all of us no where.

People have to be skeptical try to debunk something until there is no logical explanation left to explain certain phenomenon and you will find the answers. If some of you beleive most of what you see out there on the web and are to stubborn to be skeptical of what you see then your opinion does not matter in the eyes of anyone taking a scientific and skeptical approach to the idea.

You will find more answers if you don't beleive crap like these videos which are clearly fakery. So how about instead of using videos like these as a security blanket you actually investigate with skepticism you will find your hunt for answers to be much more rewarding as opposed to what you want to beleive is real.

Besides the story of the Interview is so bogus technology for genetic materials please. If you beleive this to be fact then you need your head examined. (No offense)

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
So how about instead of using videos like these as a security blanket you actually investigate with skepticism you will find your hunt for answers to be much more rewarding as opposed to what you want to beleive is real.

..And therein lies the motivations of a skeptic - to reassure themselves that all is well in their world and that it's rewarding to see that nothing is wrong with the picture - everything is a-ok and hunky dory.

Are you sure it's not YOU using your own rose-tinted worldview as a security blanket? To go home satisfied that nothing is weird or odd in the world. You can sleep well knowing those greys haven't aimed a comet fragment at your beachfront.

Well that's cool I guess. I found my hunt for answers quite rewarding by looking at the 1989 Kalahari evidence as I posted a few pages back. This is an open and shut case as far as I'm concerned. There seems to be a connection between the 2 incidents that you can't just dismiss by saying "you need your head examined". How about actually examining the events of the time instead?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
"To go home satisfied that nothing is weird or odd in the world. You can sleep well knowing those greys haven't aimed a comet fragment at your beachfront."

Do you have any proof of the Greys existances and do you have proof that they have a comet fragment aimed at earth?

Again it is when people say things like this with absoloutly nothing but the word of someone else to back it up.

Besides NASA discovered that comets are actually soft I doubt a fragment of one would even make it through the atmosphere.

Your letting you own emotions get the best of you worrying about things like comets.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yea I also found something about this video very "real"...and it was with the eyes as well...it just doesn't scream "fake" or "puppet" like the alien autopsy video did within the 1st 1 min. lol. And speaking of that film...did anyone notice the similarities between the alien in the autopsy video and this ... (CAUTION..80's FLASH BACK!!!))

media.photobucket.com...

HAHAHAHA!!!!

But yes, I also get a eerie strange feeling every time i watch the Area 51 dvd. Just something about it that is "real" to me...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join