It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were You Deeply Touched by the Alien Interview?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
www.illuminati-news.com...

This is a link to the firefight at Dulce.
Phil was just another victim of truth telling,
Bill Cooper--RIP
Phil Schneider-Rip

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Has anyone ever been given a 1st gen copy of the film? Does anone know?

I have a copy of the first edition that was put out.
It is too precious to me to play it on my unpredictable VCR.
Guess we will hve to agree to dis-agree about Sean.

"This is powerful..because it is not a staged event..It is real."

Robert Dean
UFO researcher and retired NATO commander.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So take it to a film shop and have a copy made onto DVD, I'll gladly pay ya whatever you want.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
So take it to a film shop and have a copy made onto DVD, I'll gladly pay ya whatever you want.

Do you wish to make it into copies to sell?
I see you are into graphics..
That would be illegal and I do not wish to propogate that.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Do you wish to make it into copies to sell?
I see you are into graphics..
That would be illegal and I do not wish to propogate that.

No, but Icke and Moore have spoken positively about counterfeit copies of their work circulating.. it all helps to get the "word" out.

What is special about the first edition?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I thinks we all realize there is NOTHING we can do to save the 30,000 lives per day that die of starvation, it is a black hole.

I don't have the exact figure for you, right now.. but if the Annual US Defense budget was reduced by 10% (i think it was) then that spare money could feed africa for a year..

Ofcourse though not all the starvation takes place on that continent. Besides, I'm sure black tech and even your gray tech could provide a solution for that problem however.. I'm a little suprised you said "NOTHING".

It's important to know we're not powerless to these kinds of problems.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

www.illuminati-news.com...

This is a link to the firefight at Dulce.
Phil was just another victim of truth telling,
Bill Cooper--RIP
Phil Schneider-Rip

Thank you,

Why didn't we hear about this on mainstream news? Wouldn't the families of the 66 people killed speak out?

Also care to address my post before about why the people in the room weren't wearing bio suits and in a sterile operating room? Instead of latex gloves and a little tiny room?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
Wouldn't the families of the 66 people killed speak out?

In the Black Ops world they assign soldiers who have no families so to speak.......loners and ousiders who can keep quiet and are also the best of the best are used. That "No Family" policy is for incidents just like the Dulce Wars.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

I thinks we all realize there is NOTHING we can do to save the 30,000 lives per day that die of starvation, it is a black hole.

I don't have the exact figure for you, right now.. but if the Annual US Defense budget was reduced by 10% (i think it was) then that spare money could feed africa for a year..

Ofcourse though not all the starvation takes place on that continent. Besides, I'm sure black tech and even your gray tech could provide a solution for that problem however.. I'm a little suprised you said "NOTHING".

It's important to know we're not powerless to these kinds of problems.

We are powerless and have been for centuries in controlling population growth and starvation, as far as I understand personal responsibility is one of the tenets that the Grays are trying to address, but through birth control and planetary care-taking. All we do is feed tham occasionally, and this is like teaching a man to fish or feeding him.
Are you saying that aliens should do food drops over starving countries?

In Korea there are no more birds and all the bark of the trees has been eaten..

[edit on 10-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What is special about the first edition?

I am not sure, but it has quotes by famous ufo investigators and one the box, Victor tells how he did it.? Vega Entertainment did the first ones.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Also care to address my post before about why the people in the room weren't wearing bio suits and in a sterile operating room? Instead of latex gloves and a little tiny room?

How would I know how it was done that way..For effect?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Just because we may not be capable of "fixing" it, doesn't mean we shouldn't do our darned best to help it
. Don't we have a moral obligation? Just thinking that is better than giving up.

In Korea there are no more birds and all the bark of the trees has been eaten..

Hm, How so?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

news.bbc.co.uk...

Here is an older link for it.
China has found a poulation control way that works, which eliminates hunger, etc.
Only ONE child per family or the 2nd will be aborted.
We have Africans killing the great Gorillas for food, and raping girl babies because they BELIEVE it will cure aids?? G-d help us.
CAN ANYBODY SAY--USE THE FREE BIRTH CONTROL GIVEN YOU?
The Grays say they have started the technology by the birth control pill in the 60's, but a LOT of women use abortion as birth control which is against the normal route of souls.
I once knew a wowan who had had 6 abortions because she did not like how the pills made her feel.
All I am saying is that 3rd world countries will not use condoms, etc, thus using up all their countries natural resources by over- population.
I felt like you did when I was a hippie, but we did not change a thing, but our minds.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hmm, all that is pretty sick, and sad stuff

You do well at illustrating the point that helping these people out of their problems is a two way process..

Anyway, back on topic. How exactly do your greys destroy nuclear devices, and how many nuclear wars do they claim to have prevented? What about Iran/China? Do they have the dangers under control?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If there are no birds in N. Korea, how can this be possible?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Frankly no.

I was more deeply moved by "Forrest Gump".

NC

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hmm, all that is pretty sick, and sad stuff

You do well at illustrating the point that helping these people out of their problems is a two way process..

Anyway, back on topic. How exactly do your greys destroy nuclear devices, and how many nuclear wars do they claim to have prevented? What about Iran/China? Do they have the dangers under control?

Nonetheless, it is true.
Yes, they have all the Earth who has any nuclear weapons under control.
I find it rather sad that nukes are used to scare people, when there is no scare of that destruction.
They told me of 3 on the ground and 2 at sea, just enough to get the
message across.
They have NOT prevented any wars as once the PTB see the melted nukes and disabled the launch bottons on submarines, they are not STUPID..

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So where are they from and are they really pinkish (as in the video)?

I heard their "body" is actually a suit, and inside they don't look like "grays" at all. Any clarification on this?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So where are they from and are they really pinkish (as in the video)?

I heard their "body" is actually a suit, and inside they don't look like "grays" at all. Any clarification on this?

They are more a light gray, only when threatened ot ill does their color change.
The ones I am in contact with, it is their skin.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Like an Octopus
Interesting. Links into the cretacean theory.. albeit loosely.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join