It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon UFOs – I just saw 3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm gonna try this as soon as the sky clears up. If its true, does that mean that extraterrestrials can tap into everything we think about?
Or do you think this works because it is directed at them?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i was just curious if any of u believe that using hallucinegins prior to meditaion has heightened/ hindered the ability to achieve a "heightened awareness" as such

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by drakefist

hehe..nice work

as long as they not greys/reps then you will be good to go

there are lots of good guys up there just waitng for us to ask for help

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I summoned 2 last night, it was a weird coincidence. I got high with some green, and I turned on the trance music from my laptop. I was in the middle of this government protected wilderness called the Green Belt (protected cuz theres huge power lines running along it), anyway I started concentrating on the plants and the trance and green helped to intensify the experience. Then I started listening in my mind to all these thoughts flowing from a being. I don't think it was them, I think the 2 UFOs (white-orangy orbs in the dusk, no stars out at this time) were observing the phenomenon, because it felt like everything in that area had a magnetic force attracting one another. Anyway, it started raining, and the UFOs disappeared while I was gazing at them and then I had to leave because thunder had come very close to where I was meditating. The trance music helps alot. Songs like Moonlight by Ferry Costen and The Silence by Delerium will definitely attract some folk who will, even for a few minute encounter, will leave your concious heavily expanded. I came home and didnt sleep all night. I had 3 hours sleep from 8am to 11am and I have no bags under my eyes and feel a lot of energy.

Sincere words from the buddha blue.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Narin...I had to reply as I've had this experience too with the Delerium track Silence. There is something about how it's put together that shifts my state very easily, and puts me deep into meditation very quickly. (I've *never* touched drugs, not even cigarettes, so I know that's not part of what I experience...but I don't have if problem if you do...I'm not judging you here) I wonder if the contact space we need can be accessed with music like this. I'm not too much into the whole ufo thing, but lately I've been thinking...well, what if I asked? Maybe I should try it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yes, I believe that trance is the music to use not only to contact UFOs with, but to also deepen your subconcious mind with. It bypasses a lot of the focus that is needed to get your mind into a channel by aiding it with music. You could say that the music is your meditation. Have you heard the song God is a Dj? I think theres a thread along this concept somewhere on ATS.

The cannabis use for me, is just to have a better awareness of different parts of the song. (Ask any pothead about listening to songs)

There are sites like www.pulsradio.com... and www.di.fm... that stream 2008 trance hits and the lyrics seem to emanate messages from some sort of higher being. I have recently grown very fond of trance.

Definitely though, you will raise your vibration level instensely, and attract all the good knowledge that these beings want to share with us. There is no evil in a higher entity past humans. You must remember to not be scared of what you witness, and understand that I am only giving you this knowledge in hopes that using what we compile together, we can wake up humanity.

You will create electricity in the air the more it vibrates so your sesshin lasts until it rains (unless you want to continue in rain, magnetism and electricity) I have never really thought of that, maybe the stronger your magnetism gets, the closer you get to contact?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
PS, the aliens are only one entity you will contact this way and one side of the experience. Its the lower workings of the 4th dimension, I believe. Once you share the music with nature, nature will share its gifts with you.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Narin, thank you for all the info...I will investigate, for sure...I'm very big on protection in spiritual and energetic terms, so not much scares me if anything. I think for me it's just about finding the right space and the right key...which might be the music, actually. I'm *so* in love with Delerium, it's not true.

Talk soon

Caitlin

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by drakefist

I am not sure if this will work for everyone.. but yes I do think this will work for some people. nice post op!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I doubt you "summon" anything.

Please prove me wrong.

I mean, do you guys go sit indian-style out in the middle of a field at 3AM and close your eyes for an hour? I bet I would start to see weird lights and whatever else I wanted to see in the sky if I did that too lol...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
10 minutes with some trance music and a willingness to connect with the plants.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Narin, could you explain more about connecting with plants please...is that what you meant?...and why it's so important to you? I've done some very intense tree meditation before, but this sounds like something different.

Thank you...

Caitlin

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Its the oneness that happens in the age of aquarius. Somehow, the entire universe wants to prep you for it.

"The more enlightened members of society will welcome the New Dawn with its emphasis on humanity, kindness, truth, spirituality and enlightenment." and "We integrate and unify with the energy of the universe, with the great cosmic spirit."
- www.adishakti.org...

read up on that link. i found it yesterday in my quest to explain the visions and attracing of UFOs who I believe to be light-beings. personally, i believe when you have a willingness to connect to the plants, nature will provide a channel to the lower workings of the 4th dimension. the trance music and entheogens bypass the hours of meditation.

"The Fourth Dimension, space-time continuum, is reality. In the fourth dimension the infinite number of solids in the Universe are in relationship with each other through time and energy. In the Time domain, the Fourth Dimension continues the movement of the Third Dimension (Past) to form a wave, constituting fractally the space-time continuum." - www.fractalwisdom.com...

this link will help as well. Best of luck, followers of the light.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
All life-all existence-is the manifestation of Spirit, of the Unknowable, of that supreme consciousness known by many different names in different cultures.
The purpose and dynamic of all existence is to bring Love, Wisdom, Enlightenment into full manifestation.
All religions are expressions of this same inner reality.
All life, as we perceive it with the five human senses, or with scientific instruments, is only the outer veil of an inner, causal reality.
Similarly, human beings are two-fold creatures-with an outer temporary personality and a multi-dimensional inner being (soul or higher self).
The outer personality is limited and tends towards materialism.
The inner personality is unlimited and tends towards love.
Our spiritual teachers are those souls who are liberated from the need to incarnate and who express unconditional love, wisdom and Enlightenment. Some of these beings are well-known and have inspired the world religions. Some are unknown and work invisibly.
All life in all its different forms and states, is interconnected energy-and this includes our deeds, feelings and thoughts. We therefore work with spirit and these energies in co-creating our reality.
Although held in the dynamic of cosmic love, we are jointly responsible for the state of ourselves, of our environment and of all life.
During this period of time the evolution of the planet and of humanity has reached a point when we are undergoing a fundamental spiritual change in our individual and mass consciousness. This is why we speak of a 'New Age''.5

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You fell for it eh? So did they also find a way to make all noise from the jets completely dissapear, as well as give the stealth capability to hover then change direction in an instant?

No I thought not. EmmK thx bye

I just saw a show on the BBC tonight which laid out how the US government propagated the myth that 'flying saucers' were from outer space in order to deflect attention from their research programs. These programs included the F-117A which accounted for many of the triangular UFO sightings of the time.

But to answer your original question, people will believe whatever they want to and nothing you can do or say will change those beliefs. There's really no evidence either way so we just don't know.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist
Start by walking outside preferably at night. Put your hands together and speak a prayer with your inner voice. Make it short and say you want to see them and if it’s OK now give a sighting. The main thing to do is remain calm…Try to project your voice in your head into the sky above you. I did this and on the 2nd night I looked up to see 3 small greenish dots moving across the sky.

Aliens are telepathic and they can receive thoughts from long distances.
**Don’t know about who you’re calling...so do this on your own accord, I take NO responsibility**

are you serious?
I'm willing to contact E.T
what did you say to them?
you saw some greenish dots and?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So...

You're 100% positive it wasn't airplanes or satellites?

We're apparently assuming that aliens are telepathic at a large distance, and are always listening for people who wish to talk with them. And if they receive a message, they are willing to move their ships through the sky to appease your curiosity.

Are they just sitting around with nothing better to do? Why would they care to show themselves?

There are just a ton of logical questions to go along with this, but I'll leave it at these for the moment.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have used this method as well. I just looking at the sky everynight and ask the UFO's to reveal themselves if they are truly there. I have had four sightings this year. Three of them were with my roommate and my boyfriend. I think it helps to live in a UFO prone area... which I do. I look every single night to accomplish this.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I too am interested in contacting UFOs however, I am aware of the fact that they may be malevolent which is slightly off putting. Being that I have worked in the field of sociology for many years I can not help but be curious as to what exactly is going on up there. I have always been curious about the entire topic and cover up and have even had a few instances where I have seen some interesting things.
If anyone is seriously interested in discussing this topic I urge you to post in response. I find that most of the people with whom I associate dismiss this and other important topics in favor of propaganda.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join