It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon UFOs – I just saw 3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intrested
I know how to summon a goverment agent

When you fill out your W4 claim 99 and stop paying taxes, Trust me a geeky agent is sure to visit you after april

LMAO...thats too funny.

I know how to summon Secret Service. However Im smarter than the IRS. You drop off the map once you no longer reply for 10 yrs. They tried to trick me today when they sent me the "New Stimulus Package" Send this in and claim your 2nd round of $300.00

The key for success: can you get to the 10 yr mark without folding from fear and intimidation

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Send the strongest wave of energy, after it is gathered. Send it as a ripple effect, spanning the sky. Have the energy contain your message for seeing them. Including your reasoning why you should see them.
Good Luck : )

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I liked the guy who said he even tried with a bullhorn. That was funny.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by drakefist

I don't buy the telepathic bit. I find it hard to believe that a race could become intelligent with telepathic powers. It seems much more likely they would demonstrate a hive mentality. If this is working for you though, get a camera and tripod ready and get us some footage

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

Splitting hairs aren't we...If they had a true 'hive mind' wouldn't they also be telepathic.

And why couldn't a race become intelligent if they had telepathic powers, I see no reson why not in fact wouldn't that be an advantage?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This thread is yet another testament to why the world now looks upon UFO research as fringe and full of kooky nuts

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack of Scythes
Greetings Fellow Believers,

There is no happy ending to calling upon extraterrestrials. Whatever means you feel adequate to bring down flying saucers and confront extraterrestrials--NONE will bring these unknown beings to the limelight.

Admittedly, I am untrusting of ETs. I lack the intelligence to fully understand their need and desire to "play" with us.

Assumptions are dangerous if extraterrestrials exist. We can only use our human experience to determine outcomes to human-extraterrestrial interaction.

I am an agnostic. Truthfully, we can only examine the "facts" with a theoretical eye. The extraterrestrial species visiting our planet are radically advanced on levels that we can only speculate upon. A sufficiently advanced species would employ technological marvels that would appear to be miracles to us.

Being an agnostic shields me to certain dogmas. However, I cannot escape certain entrapments of faith. I know that I am small in the Universe--and that I would be foolish to dismiss the existence of a "higher power".

My agnostic faith is an unseen hope that, if an advanced species exists, they would have the foresight and compassion to guide Homo Sapiens to evolve socially and technologically.

A non-human species that would try to evolve Homo Sapiens at a genetic level cannot be trusted. We must accept our genetic heritage to be very hostile towards external manipulation--and must resist any external attempts to advance Homo Sapiens beyond our collective ability to control.

There are many unexplained "holes" to Homo Sapien evolution. These holes may be pink elephants or legitimate errors in understanding evolution. I cannot accept theories. The only thing that I will support are undeniable facts.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Because they're obviously here to do us harm amirite?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I like the sound of being able to see ufos but as this thread has been on a while and there are a few people that say they experience these things regularly I'm wondering where all the photographic evidence is?

If this is such a popular experience then get out there and take some pictures for us! People are saying they want to spread the word and help us believe so why not make some videos and get them posted up?

In reality if you guys are really experiencing these things then I should expect atleast two or three videos/photos on here in a weeks time... it's only natural.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by and14263]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Great discussion, for both skeptic and true believer camps alike.

If you listen to abductees, many agree to the experience as a predatory relationship. I think Whitley Strieber applied the vampire metaphor to the "Visitors" with Art Bell.

Maybe the alien abduction and UFO phenomena isn't so new after all?

vampiretemple.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by drakefist

I know exactly what you mean I was walking on the job one night and I have some personal problems and requested a sign if what I was thinking was true,basically this female is attracted to myself and I wondered wether these entities could respond to my thoughts as I am an avid observer of these strange phenomena ,low and behold a looked up and saw one multicoloured twinling oval orb ,straight up at first I thought it was a supernova ,guess what happened next....another one appeared right beside it dispelling any notion of a supernova.Just last week I was doing the same plodding along ,however for the last two weeks I kept on getting these thoughts that everything we see is trapped within a diamond matrix ,its been doing my head in,well guess what as I was walking I saw ared-orange christmas tree looking light come straight out of the clouds toward me about 900feet in the air,like everyone else who has seen these things I listened to see if I could hear anything ,yep nothing .I felt slightly afraid because it seemed to me that maybe the originators of these thoughts where coming from them,am I imagining this ,has anyone else experienced this ,in my lifetime I have seen upto ten ufo objects and know my son says he saw one dancing in and out of the clouds with his friends there ,this is all weird ,how the hell can they do what they do,where the hell do they get the power to do what they do ,maybe they are trying to tell me something is all matter and atoms forced to conform and fit into an invisible antimatter pyramidal diamond net/matrix ,and the way they seem to zigzag suggests waveform movement ,like an invisible antimatter wave am I imagining all this is there really antimatter breezing through every atom ,I know its alot to read but am I imaging it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

My oservation of these phenomena has taught me one thing they are observing us the way we observe a T.V out of the ten I have seen In my lifetime I allways find its when you least expect to see them they appear and it allways seems when you have some kind of dilemma ,I don`t know why but it seems that way,its like they acquire pleasure from our thoughts,maybe its feelings they can`t have that attracts them,possibly they hold us all close in that respect ,a don`t know about abductions I`ve never had one of those yet,and would avoid it if it ever came my way because as you say what do they intend.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris McGee
I just saw a show on the BBC tonight which laid out how the US government propagated the myth that 'flying saucers' were from outer space in order to deflect attention from their research programs. These programs included the F-117A which accounted for many of the triangular UFO sightings of the time.

Oh really? LMAO!!!

I want to see those then, as to be honest, not a single 1% of all the sightings of triangles *CAN* be explained with the slow, dodgy, noisy, unstable F117! Show me!!

[Edit:]
To stay on subject, I don't see well how one could "summon" them, but once again, show me! Give me proof, and then we can discuss of that fact!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by SpookyVince]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I actually did make contact (of sorts).

There a hill area called Ilkly Moor (I live in the UK), and I drove up and parked on a little ridge and waited for it to go dark. At around 11,30 I was going to give it all in and go home when two bright lights appeared in front of my car. After the surprise, I flicked my car's battery onto the ignition/aux equipment setting and began to flash my head lights and one of the lights turned towards me. it stopped around 25 - 30ft away from em, and i could see every detail. It was a sort of cross between a saucer and a triangle. (think saucer inside the triangle), and it had yellow or gold coloured hull, with smaller strips of lights running down the sides of the triangle. I can remember thinking that I could not hear a single sound.

As I stood there in complete amazement, the craft flashed a light at me. I returned the flash, and it did the same. While flashing my car's lights at the craft i reached for my digital camera but the screen told me i was out of storeage space despite the fact it had a new memory card inside. I went for my film camara, and at that moment, a small beam hit my hand which began to feel cold despite that fact6 it was a summer night. It was only on me for around five to six seconds and then it vanished. I looked inside the camera and was bowled by the fact the film was now missing. At that moment, I heard a voice.

"We can not be seen........... Not yet. It is not yet the time" and then it spun right round, and sped away without a noise, but with a little bit of a gust.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I never belive all this summoning crap! The only thing ill summon if I try this is men in white coats!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BSG75

Hi BSG75! Did you know that Ilkley Moor was the location of one of the most amazing UFO/3rd kind encounter ever told?

Read more of it here. I'm sure you must be able to find even more, but that is a good summary.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thats certanly interesting!

I had heard rumours of something that had taken place round my local area. Now I have to say somethign else about the entire thing. I have been back on many occasions, and all with the same result, the last time had something a bit more "dramatic". (24th dec)

I did the normal light flashing, but this time, a light bathed my mini-bus (I own one for private use) and then the craft sped off. When I tried to get out, my doors would not open until the moment I parked the mini-bus back at my house. This has never happened before, and i wonder if any other user has encounted same problems?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hmm three small dots moving across the sky. Any plane experts in the house? Could those be lights from a small 1-2 seater plane?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join