It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon UFOs – I just saw 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think that Drakefist might be onto something here. I've had abduction type experiences my whole life and I have had a few experiences where I have consciously called to them and they have appeared. Usually they turn up unexpectedly, but a couple of times they have definitely responded to my calls.

Usually for myself they will present themselves as non-physical beings. This sounds daft, but when they are around the feeling is unmistakable. They have initiated poltergeist activity, this has manifested as footsteps or loud knocking on my living room window in my home and during my last regression both myself and my hypnotist could feel them in the room. I agree with jritzmann in that I think that we need to stop thinking of these beings as aliens. These beings can project their thoughts into our heads, they can paralyze us and walk through walls, they can become invisible and even fly. It is possible that this is all due to some kind of technological advancement, but I am beginning to think that there may be another explanation. I think that it could be that these guys are able to mentally project themselves through spaces that we can barely conceive, let alone perceive. Perhaps remote viewing is the tip of an unimaginably huge iceberg.

If this is all true then simply using your mind as an instrument of communication may be the way forward.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
there so many other galaxies beyond ours and i believe without a doubt they are aware of our existence and have way more advances than we do. i believe and i have summoned but i havent experienced or witnessed anything yet. i also feel that the grays are here to benefit both our human existence and their own. without us they will not survive just like without them we as a planet will not either. they play with us because we tempt them with our emotions, something they dont have but want, its like a high for them to feel our emotions, and because of all the genectics they have put in themselves through out their existence they arent what they used to be, now they seem more genetically engineered and thats why they fiend for that emotion. but this is my own findings and what i believe itz all about. i believe in God i go to church but i was taught to follow my gut feeling and everytime this topic comes up i feel the knots, and your gut never lies. if i were to ever meet them im gonna chill with them because like i said they need us and we are going to need them. it wouldnt be a bad idea for everyone to broaden their horizons and be open minded to other life forms rather than the human race being the only living breathing life forms out there. we are not alone but rather a small part of something bigger.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
OK , I am totally sick of people acting like this is a major deal and to be extra careful. I am 100% positive that these beings are not here to hurt us in anyway.

Dont use protection , fool around and have fun. If you can summon them that's great and im sure there is nothing devilish about anything going on.

Sure all these people saying "ooo be careful this is dangerous" have their opinion but i am guessing these types of people are non-believers and/or religious crackpots.
Just like using the uigi board (whatever its called) , its all about having a fun experience. People will say "Oh but that's dangerous" . Come on people ? A piece of plastic is dangerous? I don't think so. Neither is seeing UFOs.
These people are devils ? Theres no such thing as devils.
Kids and Adults need to have their own experiences and grow up in their own time , thats what makes peoples stories unique.
The Easter bunny isnt real. UFOs are on the other hand and just observing them no harm can come.
If you are too scared to do it , dont try it its as simple as that. But if you've got the courage and will to do so then by all means have a good time and enlighten yourself.
People need to come to their own conclusion and don't need to be told to stay clear of these fake dangers. Given the right situation people will tell you to stay clear of a loaf of bread , if there's a mysterious story behind it.
Don't listen to people who try to scare you away from what you believe in.
Do what you wish , have a great time and say hi to ET for me. =)

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I did the exact same last year (Summer 08)with my mind, that night i was visited a tall woman who i believe to now be my contact called Sislix said that i summoned them using my mind and hand.. i have a birthmark of 3 dots shaped like a perfect triangle on my right hand.

some are lucky some are not, that's the way it is..

i just realised the age of this thread so i'm sorry :/

i'll try the same with laser pens

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well i tried.... Nothing obviously doing something wrong
Maybe try at night?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

Heh... while I understand your meaning , I must say that the idea of summoning the Prince of Darkness to me is appealing... But thats because I have a score to settle with that dirty little scroat . Regards alien encountering however, I say go with what works... I tried this, it doesnt seem to work for me . Perhaps Im just not zen enough ?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hi!

Usually I read more then write but I stopped reading this tread after "begging the devil to come visit you" or "There is no happy ending to calling upon extraterrestrials"... But I have to share in this topic. (btw sorry for my poor English)

My story only to those whom it may interest:p

I've spent much time reading about "UFOs".. somewhere I read that you can "ask them" and if some other conditions are right, they may show themselves. So I simply asked one evening in mind - If they could stop when flying by. Then I went to bed.
I woke up - around 3-4 at morning (strange because I never ever wake up at night and I was not a little sleepy). I already forgot about my UFO query before sleep, so I was just sitting on my bed and looking through window, wondering why am I awake and what will I do now. I noticed that it is beautifully silent at night, it was cloudy - low thick clouds were orange from reflecting street lights.
Suddenly I looked on sky and then - on that exact spot from nowhere appeared white strong light... It made slow wavy movement and slowly disappeared...
When it was gone, before I could start to think about what was that I had tears in eyes and was overwhelmed by beautiful feeling that was totally new to my experience. It was alien meaning that it was not something someone could feel on this planet where such energy just does not exist. It was like them saying greetings, this is what we are. Best description would be pure love that I could almost see as white sparks...
This "energy" stayed with me for a few next days.. and those days were different.

For people saying "I'd prefer to not attract them than be abducted", I would like to add that you get back what you put out. In other way like attracts like or whatever. In other way - you never get what you do not include in your life by believing in it.
I had one experience with that "bad" gray type. They are different, I mean really different. Love is not fear. And that "bad" may not be that much bad either..

Cheer up!

www.geocities.ws...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Ikwik]

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am a little new to speaking about my own beliefs concerning the realities of ETs, but I do believe in the definite existence of UFOs and other-worldy beings, whether they be physically biological or strictly spiritual. I always question where this existence places the human race in relation to the Universal Father or God or whatever name you may refer to. I have had several experiences with "energies" and my several people close to me have witnessed things in the sky and other sorts of incidents that cannot be traditionally explained. I am trying to find out as much as I can about creating different vibrational patterns with my brain and to opening my mind up to the cosmic reality in general. I understand that the physical reality we are living in is only a small fraction ( and possibly the simplest) of what really exists. Does anyone have any advice on where to learn more or where to find relevant information?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join