It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have To Watch This Video Clip!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
very interesting video, definitly not some sort of fake.

Sadly I also considdered it might be a launch of some sort.

Too bad the quality is so low, it's hard to make out details.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Amazing vid, but like others have said, why wait 16 years (well, 13 really) to post it? Maybe they have only now figured out the mechanics of capturing video to pc, and have used Windows Movie Maker to do the job. The wmv is terrible quality, only some 360k. For such a phenomenal event, wouldn't you want to screen the entire event in the clearest quality possible? I know I would. They really need to reconvert this from the source to something nice like DivX totally uncut.

Also, I couldn't hear any audio. Furthermore, he mentions panning to the animals to show their frightened state. I don't see any of that. This would add instant creedence to an already amazing experience. We really need to see these extra details, and in the clearest form possible, and then be in a position to truly judge. It looks great, looks way-cool... but alas it's just another fuzzy light-in-the-sky video we are used to seeing all too often.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
This would add instant creedence to an already amazing experience ....... snip ......but alas it's just another fuzzy light-in-the-sky video we are used to seeing all too often.

I see a rocket that happened to get caught pn VCR and just now put up [or not, this vid could be from anywhere and anyone - it is, after all, the interwebbything ] . Have seen to many videos [not Hollywood] of test rockets, including night time - it's the same.

......snip.......

Don't forget, 13-16 years ago is VCR, doesn't hold integrity, may be hard pressed ot get better quality with any app.

NN

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yeah, some kind of rocket launch. According to those shows on the Science Channel, there's apparently quite a "model" rocket community in Kansas and Oklahoma. They put some pretty impressive stuff into the air. Looks to me like somebody wanted to do a night launch for the hell of it. I wonder if they got in trouble with the FAA. I'm guessing they did, big time.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Yeah, some kind of rocket launch. According to those shows on the Science Channel, there's apparently quite a "model" rocket community in Kansas and Oklahoma. They put some pretty impressive stuff into the air.

Boy is that ever the truth !!

Family gets mad at me for watching those, as these are basically backyard/garage dudes and their toys are HUGE, so I'm yelling "LOOK LOOK HOW BIG THAT ONE IS IT'S BIGGER THAN THE TRUCK LOOOOOK !!!!" lolol

NN

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Looks cool. Could it be something playing in reverse? like something falling to the ground in reverse?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I vote rocket/missile (if it's a model it's pretty big).

The edit Hal is referring to seems to me like he's just messing with the iris.

Cool theory, Apoc, but the audio negates it, I think. His zoom sounds are in sync with his zoom actions.

Looks really cool behind those clouds though. I like the colors.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The page will not load up for me. Has anyone got another link to this?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
yep page says 'Error' and wont load vid
got a new link?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Am diggint to see if there is any other site the footage is on, as believe me this is a freaking awesome video.

As for the model rocket theory, well its as valid as any other apart from there is no exhaust plume present, no steady rate of climb into the sky, and at the start the light is parrallel to the ground then swoops up into the sky. As for the pulsatioin of the light in the sky as it climbs, well that could be interupted power from an engine, but a rockets gonna leave a trail....

Bear with me till i can find the footage again. If not, its only 367 KB, and if you u2u me i'll e-mail it to any one who wants it

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
ERROR

I would like 2 see the clip, could some one Download and SEND A LINK

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Darn it would not load. Sounds intriguing...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
READ WHAT PEOPLE POST!

The links gone down for some reason, BUT I have the video on hard drive. IF you want it u2u me and I will send it to you via e-mail !

If you don't want to do that you'll just have to wait TILL I CAN FIND ANOTHER LINK!!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just uploaded it to ZippyVideos so everybody can see it.
I guess the first link went down because too many were visiting it...

www.zippyvideos.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Cheers trapped for that one

well heres the video again folks, and a round of applause to Trapped for uploading it to a site for you all to see.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I must say that I have seen lots of these where I live at. They are called rockets. Yes, this looks like a rocket being lounched at night. Nothing short of spectacular, but no proof of an ET UFO.

But never the less I enjoyed it very much. Thanks

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It cannot be a rocket becaus ethere is no fuel expenditure plume from the chemical reaction that happens to give a rocket thrust!

Ever seen a night shot of the shuttle launch? or any of the ariane launches?? the plumes are huge and very distictive. This is not a rocket launch sorry, becaus eif it is they have done a miracle. a chemical reaction with no by product, which is totaly impossible.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
It cannot be a rocket becaus ethere is no fuel expenditure plume from the chemical reaction that happens to give a rocket thrust!

Ever seen a night shot of the shuttle launch? or any of the ariane launches?? the plumes are huge and very distictive. This is not a rocket launch sorry, becaus eif it is they have done a miracle. a chemical reaction with no by product, which is totaly impossible.

I think that you are wrong if you look close shortly after it clears some of the clouds it gos right between two of them leaving a trail of smoke behind it. This video is shot from a long way away. Not only that but most of the plume from the rocket is hidden behind the clouds. It clearly looks like a missle launch to me

The plume is best seen right around 40 second into the video

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Intrested]

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Intrested]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo

Ever seen the shuttle launch at nite ....... from a fair distancec, with thick cloud coverage?

In essence, you are saying you can not see a cloud behind a cloud.

NN

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
crazy.
that's a really cool video.
i don't think that's a ufo.
You only ever see light, and It sounds to me like alot of people here think it's a rocket from experience.

cool vid none the less.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join