It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have To Watch This Video Clip!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
OMFG!

When I saw this my eyes nearly popped out of my freaking head! This video shows some thing late at night in the sky glowing like a sun!! OMFG this footage is diamond! best footage I have ever seen-its not a comet or a meteor or any debris from space - Its freaking awesome!

www.ufoplaza.nl...

Mod edit:

All Caps title

[edit on 3-3-2006 by parrhesia]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It shure looks real, wonder what it could be.
Maybe a alien craft...

[edit on 2006/3/3 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow...

What kinda freaked me out is that to me I saw two huge eyes and horns appear..... I'm being serious..

Now, I have no idea if its genuine or real...... But for the moment i'm impressed..

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It will not play for me what a bummer..

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'd have to agree, this is one crazy video..... probably the best I've ever seen

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
What kinda freaked me out is that to me I saw two huge eyes and horns appear.....

What are you talking about, are you crasy?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
That is indeed quite crazy.

I had many, many thoughts while watching the video. Most of these options were ruled out after watching the video a bit longer, but I'll post them all:

*Seeing a doorway of a house through trees
*Flare
*Fireworks behind clouds
*Chimney Flare from a chemical plant (Can sometimes be 50 feet high and light up the sky for miles around).
*Lightning
*Lunar/Solar Eclipse

It is worth noting that it displays characteristics of ALL of these, but can't be classified as just one.

I don't think this is an intentional hoax or modified in any way. My best guess/gut feeling is that it's a huge man-made fire/flare of some kind.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
no sorry this for me was way too far gone to be a flare or some thing man made (White world any way) When its in the sky and pulsating thats what gets to me. Good analysis though, but my moneys on a craft of some type.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
WoW

At first i thought it could be a signal flare, but that seems very unlikely...from the light shining down to the ground it looks very convincing..

I can't explain it....good find

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
qote. I have shortened up the video clip because of size but the look on the animal's faces gives me a chill to this day.

I would love to see the hole video.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Appears to be a golden/white color, if it were red, you'd get severe underbleed on the video.

Just to be clear, the "beam" or "light" appearing to go to the ground is lens refraction (it's not really there). However, you need a fairly strong light to get that kind of refraction/flare in the lens.

What I question is the exposure rate, which is switched 2 times, note the *click*-darkened-*click* brightened. How luminous it really was to view with the naked eye is under question. Either way, interesting.

I dont see any visible tail, such as is present with a flare of some sort. Once again with these net videos, I'd like to see the entire event, or at least as much as was seen.

I'm sure many are going to say that the animals being quiet is an immediate sign of an "alien" presence. You have to note that animals are sensitive to light in darkness as well as cosmic events such as eclipses.

Interesting, but there's alot more that needs to be seen.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I agree. I'm sure that the members wont mind watching a lengthy vidio. Expecially if it as awe inspiring as you say.
Great clip tho.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Awesome, totally agree would love to see the entire vid.Doesnt look to me like any type of flare or man made object. Great find.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Amazing clip, simply amazing!
great find, thanks for sharing!

-UnterMir

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Now I am AMAZED!

I can't figure what else terrestrial it can be.... aside from the Space Shuttle or a space rocket taking off in the night... but there is no propeller trail! Whatever that is, this is authentic.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
-its not a comet or a meteor or any debris from space - Its freaking awesome!

Funny, I was going to say a comet, meteor, or debris from space was exactly what this was. Have you ever seen a large meteor? They are really impressive, such that this video shows.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Spread the truth said:

What kinda freaked me out is that to me I saw two huge eyes and horns appear..... I'm being serious..

Yeah, I see something devilish too, it has a real defined pupil on one eye. It starts to form at 10 seconds into the video, at one point it looks like the face of a grey.

That second light that appears, I think that is refraction on the lens.

I had to watch this a few times, I wish the quality was better.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
1990, Midwest state... About the right time frame for a LGM-118a Peacekeeper missile test launch. They were based at F.E. Warren AFB in Wyoming, which would seem to be too far away to observe from OK. I haven't been able to ascertain yet whether any test launches were actually carried out from rail cars.

The light does match a launch profile of some sort, though. I have often seen the Space Shuttle not show much of a trail when a night launch takes the right angle. The clouds would also tend to obscure a trail. The big "bloom" of light at the beginning also matches initial motor ignition perfectly.

I'll keep looking for a possible launch schedule for that time and area.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Interesting clip, but why did they wait 16 years before posting?

In 1990 mid-summer I was repairing damaged fence line on my North forty in Broken Arrow OK. I usually camp at the site when I have large repairs to do. At about 2:00am my horses started running back and forth and the cattle began caterwauling...

from the link

There is also an obvious edit in the middle right around 40 seconds. It looks to me to be a flare behind a cloud with lens flares adding to the effect.

Not only do the animals go silent, but why is there no reaction from the cameraman?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
OMFG!

This video shows some thing late at night

But, the text of the video says "1990 mid-summer".

NN

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join