It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have To Watch This Video Clip!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have to agree with the rocket launch. I have seen several at night, and that is exactly what they look like. They are amazing to see and you can see them from hundreds of miles away.

Great video, thanks for the link!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
OK maybe I just cannot see the rocket theory holding water.

heres an atlas rocket taking off at night in this clip.

spaceflightnow.com...

The lights as bright as my clip, but just look at the size of the exhaust plume! it doesnt have enough light to penetrate the cloud cover, and thats from CLOSE up. im really sorry, but the clip just proves to me that IF the clip I posted was a rocket, its some new technology because the distance, and the light thrown out from it, and the lack of exhaust plume just do not convince me that it was a rocket. IF it is, and its home built, then its bigger than the atlas launched in the clip due to its distance/ brightness ratio. Maybe im blinkered here, but home made rocket doesn't hold water with me sorry.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
People I apologise to all and sundry who said it was a rocket clip.

I showed it to my brother, and he showed me a shuttle launch from about 6 miles away from footage that he took at night in 1998.

All i can say is that I apologise if i went off on one, because mystery solved people. Its a blooming night time shuttle launch. heres a clip I found, and just look at the signature flare of the launch and the light as it climbs away...

www.footagehouse.com...

scroll down to A219 - 025. same light volume, same climb speed, same lack of plume in the darkness..... OMG people I got duped by a shuttle launch....... Hats off to all those that said it was a launch...I applaud you

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The rockets that I have seen have always been military. At the time they were from bases that were hundreds of miles away and they would launch them towards the Pacific Ocean.

There was no smoke trail that could be seen on one of them because of the darkness and no moonlight. Another was at dusk and only a very faint trail of smoke could be seen.

They do not appear to move very fast across the horizon and you can watch them for quite awhile.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
OK maybe I just cannot see the rocket theory holding water.
heres an atlas rocket taking off at night in this clip.

That is an extremley close video, unlike the one in question.
That launch has no clouds, not one, unlike the one in question.
Very different looks indeed.

NN

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Read the freaking posts before yours will you?? I agree with you. I have been shown footage that shows just how I got fooled by a man posting a shuttle launch as UFO footage. I agree ok???

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I remember seeing one missile launch several years ago when I was driving north on the 5 Freeway in Los Angeles. At first it seemed like something organic was growing white in the sky, like a big round balloon, or an eyeball. It kept growing and growing, and pretty soon it was about the size of a Ritz cracker at arm's length. Then it started to get busted up by the wind and it lost its round shape. Eventually it just became one of those odd missile clouds, and as the sun set we got to see all the pretty colors. That's one thing about a nuclear holocaust -- it sure will make the skies pretty for a while.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Read the freaking posts before yours will you?? I agree with you. I have been shown footage that shows just how I got fooled by a man posting a shuttle launch as UFO footage. I agree ok???

For some reason, I saw

People I apologise to all and sundry who said it was a rocket clip.
as being from another poster, not you.

Good to go with ya

However, there really was no need for an attitudal directive, it was a simple mistake.

NN

[edit on 5-3-2006 by NoNik]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If you make a mistake with your post like I did as I posted an article that turned out to a hoax. Just rename your post so in some way people do not spend wasting their time on yours if it turns out to be untrue. The video did not work for me I could not see it. But any doubts or conclutions say so rename the post or lable it this video is no longer valid.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"error" cant see the vid

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sorry NoNik it just I am gutted it turned out to be some lying freak filming a night shuttle shot and decides to put in a UFO story with it.....

My apologise to all who got it right ! Bravo!

about vid clip owner still though 1

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Sorry NoNik it just I am gutted it turned out to be some lying freak filming a night shuttle shot and decides to put in a UFO story with it.....
My apologise to all who got it right ! Bravo!

My friend, the upmost distiguinshed of sighters have been duped. It happens. Just don't let it distract you from watching for more, as then you surely will miss something real !

NN

[edit on 5-3-2006 by NoNik]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

OMFG!

When I saw this my eyes nearly popped out of my freaking head! This video shows some thing late at night in the sky glowing like a sun!! OMFG this footage is diamond! best footage I have ever seen-its not a comet or a meteor or any debris from space - Its freaking awesome!

www.ufoplaza.nl...

Mod edit:

All Caps title

[edit on 3-3-2006 by parrhesia]

Ufoplaza.nl huh... you dutch too?

Great vid, wonder what it can be..

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I can't access this video for some reason. It just says "error".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join