It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you HAD proof of aliens...would you reveal it here ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So if you are going to be called a kook, why not make it worth your while and enjoy the cash flow while you are doing it?

After reading some responses here I would probably just do as torb says.
Wait until someone else verifies I have the proof. They can be the kook, I get the money and the alien.

Romantic, eh?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sounds like one of those indigo kids doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I would post on here..with PICTURES! Then the photos would be called fakes. I would then be forever banished from here. Then I would call the local news, who would in turn be taken over by national news. Then a black car would pull up to my house and I would never be seen again. Sounds fun huh? LoL

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Once I posted proof of an alien hybrid with pictures of her as an infant and then when she was about 2 with her native american dad and natural readheaded Mother.
It got bashed in the first 30 minutes soundly.
Figured the best thing to do it to have it deleted as did not wish for the persons involved to be recognized.Proof gets the worst bashing.
The parents of this child have always wanted privacy.
So, no, I baffle them with BS from now on.Guess I will take all I have seen and been sent to my grave with me.still working

I remember that thread (unless you made two of them). There was only 3 or 4 total posts on it, all or most of them being from you. I think there was maybe one post on that thread that wasn’t yours. Then you asked in the thread that it be closed. You were discussing the baby that was in your avatar at the time and I think you posted a picture of the whole family. There was no bashing.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
No picuture & no forums - a few select people only and invite them to come and see it first, then formulate the release of evidence through with the help of your new soft tissue targets.

Spread the risk for starters - do not be the sole owner of information.

Create some proof that you and others could not fake - take group pictures with you all in shot with current newspapers.

Distibute via couriers, snail mail - deposit info in various locations and inform the next round of select individuals and advise them what you propse to do ...

Get them to do the same as above.

Inivte select religious leaders of as many faiths as you can.

I don't want to say anymore - because staging quarantine crisis doesn't help legitimate resources - but it may be one way to inadvertantly advise others and increae attention & interest. At this point however the cat would be out of the bag.

Finding people that truly want to know and be involved will be the hardest.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
[[[[ I remember that thread (unless you made two of them). There was only 3 or 4 total posts on it, all or most of them being from you. I think there was maybe one post on that thread that wasn’t yours. Then you asked in the thread that it be closed. You were discussing the baby that was in your avatar at the time and I think you posted a picture of the whole family. There was no bashing. ]]]]]

Guess you have a short memory, the baby was called a water-head and that there was no such thing as hybrid implants, and the way it was going, I got REALLY bad hurt feelings by OUTING one of my best friends with pictures since she is a non-believer, so rather than leave the pictures up, I asked the whole thread be deleted.btw, have missed your "concern"

She has refused to allow any DNA tests on the child and will not dis-cuss her birth.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Forgive me all, just that my misquotes and quotes are legendary here. I am really a nice person who does not need attention by telling lies.There are witnesses to each tale I have told..

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

If you HAD unequivocal proof of aliens (i.e pictures, actual artifacts, an actual alien, a real ufo parked at your house,etc......)

Interesting question...though we HAVE pictures, etc., so I'm taking it more as actual physical evidence such as an alien artifact, being, or sample of same.

would you reveal it here at ATS ?....or would you reveal it elsewhere ? (the news, newspapers, etc...)

Personally, yeah, I'd give you guys the scoop first...before going public with it.

if you had the said proof...do you think it would be received well here and accepted or would you be bashed and called a fraud ???

Both I'd imagine (and hope). I would hope people would be skeptical. And, it would certainly help to hear the criticisms of the evidence, whatever they may be. Of course, physical evidence kind of speaks for itself.....and believers would certainly be overjoyed...as would I.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Crakeur- How would bringing in the 'experts' get me labeled UFO kook?

it wouldn't get you labelled a kook but it could redirect the attention or it could result in older issues associated with the experts that might cause unwarranted skepticism. let's say you have this proof, no arguing the presence of alien life after viewing your proof. you bring in Friedman or another ufo expert who has the respect of the ufo community to assist you in the release of this bombshell. with the experts come the other team's experts. If you have something major, and you get cnn or nbc or whomever to look at it and put you on the air, they will do their research, talk to the gov't, talk to the ufo experts and the naysayer experts. bringing in the experts in advance could backfire.

it might not either. I would prefer to protect myself and the proof first and foremost and let the experts come to me once the world knows. experts might talk to their inner ufo circle and you might suddenly vanish, along with you proof.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A few years back, I had an MRI of what the doctors could not tell me what is was, but that an operation could cause blindness, as my right eye stayed closed all the time, and I SAW an object behind my eyeball, but the neurosurgeon told me I was seeing things. I could FEEL it.
I insisted on keeping the mri's and contacted Whit and Leir.
They gave me an address to send it too, and I never heard form them and my evidence is gone.DO NOT trust the so-called experts.
I wrote a scathing letter to Whit which made him sign for it, he said he never received.They are liars and can put your life in danger.

As soon as I joined this forum, it was CURED--no lie after 15 years.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Maybe it was the manner which you sent it. Did you send it regular mail?
If your talkin your MRI results you should have obtained at least one copy before sending away.
Maybe they have a copy where the MRI was taken. Surely there's a record of it.
To just throw away a MRI is not the brightest thing to do.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Maybe it was the manner which you sent it. Did you send it regular mail?
If your talkin your MRI results you should have obtained at least one copy before sending away.
Maybe they have a copy where the MRI was taken. Surely there's a record of it.
To just throw away a MRI is not the brightest thing to do.

Nope, I still have copies of it. I am not totally insane, they were on Art together and were encouraging people who have any implant proof that he and Dr. Leir would keep it anonymous and give the person the results.
I have tried scanning the mri, but it does not do well on a scanner.
I sent it insured, so I got some $$ back, but not the film
I will try to rescan and post.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Tried my best to make it clear, on the right eye, I have circled the object that is not on the left eyeball.
If any of you can make it clearer, please do.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If I had credible proof that absolutely positively could not be denied or disputed, I would reveal it to those who want and do believe, the first thing I would do is make sure the proof I had would be very well documented and copied multiple times, so if the evidenced was ever seized from me I still would have evidence to reveal to the believers. Even if it was only taken seriously by a few people, that would be fine my me, as long as I personally had the answers to the questions I have tried to answer. I wouldn’t set out to change the minds of people, they could take it for what its worth to them. Remember all of the proof and evidence in existence can not change the mind of a firm non believer, you can change an opinion in the mind, but not in the heart.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If I had credible proof that absolutely positively could not be denied or disputed, I would reveal it to those who want and do believe, the first thing I would do is make sure the proof I had would be very well documented and copied multiple times, so if the evidenced was ever seized from me I still would have evidence to reveal to the believers. Even if it was only taken seriously by a few people, that would be fine my me, as long as I personally had the answers to the questions I have tried to answer. I wouldn’t set out to change the minds of people, they could take it for what its worth to them. Remember all of the proof and evidence in existence can not change the mind of a firm non believer, you can change an opinion in the mind, but not in the heart.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think I would have to ask the aliens themselves, after all, coming out of the galactic closet is a bit like showbiz. I wouldn't want to mess up their promotions or anything by spilling the beans early.

What's proof nowadays anyway? Pictures, videos, tapes? The standard of proof is, and always will be, determined individually. Those with even a rudimentary understanding of film/video editing know where this argument leads. If proof of fact is film, George Lucas is God, and not simply an illusionist.

Whether or not we actually did go to the moon on a soundstage, we COULD have, and that fact means quite a lot I think.

I don't believe we're alone in the universe, but I will view any media coverage of interactions with alien lifeforms with suspicion at first. The stakes are really quite high. Anyone who's seens Wag the Dog will agree that Albania could just as easily be the Glinglaxks from the horse-head nebula.

Part of me thinks the popular fascination with fantastical UFO accounts is paving the way for a gigantic deception. We'll see, I suppose. There's a lot of interesting science involved in the UFO community, but there's also a lot of fantasy, and it's the fantasy, I think, that has more sway over the general population because, let's face it, science is hard and fantasy is easy. Interesting debate there, but it's really off-topic.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The way I see it you would have to be one of the types who claims constant contact with visits and jounreys on their craft.
Step 1 - Record hours of high quality footage with Video Camera with close ups, interviews, and recordings inside the craft and journeys taken. Hell get them to take you to mars and go and film one of those Rover things on the surface.
Step 2 - Upload to PC and convert to XviD format.
Step 3 - Seed on Bit Torrent
Step 4 - Post link in here with story
Step 5 - Remove seed once Torrent takes off and dissappear.

Job done, You can choose to enter the media later if you want. It is up to you.

I can not figure out why this has not already happened. Someone with contact please hurry up and do it.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I would not reveal the Proof of Aliens yet as the World is not ready yet i beleive we still have issues too sort and learn about ourselfs yet and life on this planet still not others.

Plus the existance of the Aliens could even create Alien Racism Groups thinking they think their better than us stuff like that's what is stupid,plus the Gouverment may not want too reveal about Aliens as their could be a Hostile Species out of the Alien Species if their is more than one.

People do panick though if they think Aliens are threatening remember when War of the Worlds was played on the Radio in the USA people thought it was News Report and created mass panic.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

If you HAD unequivocal proof of aliens (i.e pictures, actual artifacts, an actual alien, a real ufo parked at your house,etc......)

would you reveal it here at ATS ?....or would you reveal it elsewhere ? (the news, newspapers, etc...)

If it was solid rock proof, i would make money on it, seriously, if government pays more to silence me, im ok with that.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega
I would not reveal the Proof of Aliens yet as the World is not ready yet i beleive we still have issues too sort and learn about ourselfs yet and life on this planet still not others

So exactly how long are we supposed to wait ?? until the "gov" decides in its infinite wisdom that we are ready??

is there a certain criteria that we must meet before our buddy the gov tells us that aliens exist??

let me tell you something...if your waiting for the government to come clean...you will have a ridiculously long wait. we have waited for 60+ years...and I think we had better add a zero to the end of that figure before we know anything more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join