It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you HAD proof of aliens...would you reveal it here ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just a hypothetical question for you all.....

If you HAD unequivocal proof of aliens (i.e pictures, actual artifacts, an actual alien, a real ufo parked at your house,etc......)

would you reveal it here at ATS ?....or would you reveal it elsewhere ? (the news, newspapers, etc...)

if you had the said proof...do you think it would be received well here and accepted or would you be bashed and called a fraud ???

looking for everyones two cents......

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I love ATS but if I had rock solid proof of aliens I would try for something bigger like a news network. Nothing in the US, UK or Russia they would all likely be in on the coverup.

I would head either to Mexico (very open about the UFO subject) or perhaps Japan. Let them break the news and then it would spread like a wild fire there is no way they could hide it in the US if another country came out.

I would make sure to mention ATS on the TV though

[edit on 1-3-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Just a hypothetical question for you all.....

If you HAD unequivocal proof of aliens (i.e pictures, actual artifacts, an actual alien, a real ufo parked at your house,etc......)

would you reveal it here at ATS ?....or would you reveal it elsewhere ? (the news, newspapers, etc...)

if you had the said proof...do you think it would be received well here and accepted or would you be bashed and called a fraud ???

looking for everyones two cents......

Honestly I would post it where it would be taken seriously not laughed at. So yeah why not here for starters! And sometimes people are just surfing the web and see the posts here and it may make them want to tell their experience.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think we are proof of extraterrestrial Intelligence. If you look at yourself in the mirrior, you will see a humanoid being that exists in the universe, that's proof right there. Everyone attempting to find truth and disclosure behind Aliens, when in fact, the truth is all around us. To deny the existance of Alien beings, is like denying our own existance. Although we aren't extraterrestrial beings with each other, we are to other civilizations out there in the universe. Can it be said of the hundreds of scout machines(made by humans) have been sent into space, haven't some other life form looked upon it and question its ''Alien'' origin? I'm sure there are other less advanced races, that too question themselfs and their universe, just like us.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraOurHome
I think we are proof of extraterrestrial Intelligence. If you look at yourself in the mirrior, you will see a humanoid being that exists in the universe, that's proof right there. Everyone attempting to find truth and disclosure behind Aliens, when in fact, the truth is all around us. To deny the existance of Alien beings, is like denying our own existance. Although we aren't extraterrestrial beings with each other, we are to other civilizations out there in the universe. Can it be said of the hundreds of scout machines(made by humans) have been sent into space, haven't some other life form looked upon it and question its ''Alien'' origin? I'm sure there are other less advanced races, that too question themselfs and their universe, just like us.

Nice post! Makes sense

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Once I posted proof of an alien hybrid with pictures of her as an infant and then when she was about 2 with her native american dad and natural readheaded Mother.
It got bashed in the first 30 minutes soundly.
Figured the best thing to do it to have it deleted as did not wish for the persons involved to be recognized.Proof gets the worst bashing.
The parents of this child have always wanted privacy.
So, no, I baffle them with BS from now on.Guess I will take all I have seen and been sent to my grave with me.still working

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
No... i wouldnt revelaed my proof about Aliens... if i had it that is

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
step one: obtain proof of alien life
step two: obtain attorney(s) to ensure that you are covered for any and all legal aspects associated with the proof you are about to drop on the public.
step three: obtain public relations/media firm to help with the initial release of information. let's fac e it, nobody's putting you on the news based on a phone call or email that you have proof.
step four: come to ATS, post something cryptic, vague and, most important, without any merit whatsoever.
step three(a): respond to those asking for proof as such "check out CNN/MSNBC/FOX etc at 8PM New York Time wisenheimer"
Step four: hold said press conference and deal with the fallout and fame
step five: blow your brains out.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I would head either to Mexico (very open about the UFO subject) or perhaps Japan. Let them break the news and then it would spread like a wild fire there is no way they could hide it in the US if another country came out.

Thats a GREAT idea!!....totally cut the U.S. out of the picture !!.......screw them for denying the whole thing anyway.

You are so right....other countries would be a better platform then the U.S. besides you could trust them WAY more than our crappy Government.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Once I posted proof of an alien hybrid with pictures of her as an infant and then when she was about 2 with her native american dad and natural readheaded Mother.
Figured the best thing to do it to have it deleted as did not wish for the persons involved to be recognized.Proof gets the worst bashing.
The parents of this child have always wanted privacy.
So, no, I baffle them with BS from now on.Guess I will take all I have seen and been sent to my grave with me.still working

So why are we all here then? Im here to maybe get some better understanding from someone whome might know more than me.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I too love my ATS brothers and sisters, but if I had true proof, solid undeniable proof I would first try a more mainstream form of release. I do believe once things were settled I would certainly work with ATS to give my fellow tinfoil hat wearing comrades a "before release heads up" as well as (if it were to go to series) coordinating with the ATS television show as I believe ATS does do the best job possible when it comes to investigating the world of high strangeness, but in the end, if I could get on CNN during primetime I'd take it.

SPiderj

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Nor would I do it. Far too many skepical types hang around here and nobody needs to fight them when doing something so risky and dangerous as disclosure.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So why are we all here then? Im here to maybe get some better understanding from someone whome might know more than me.

A FEW are here to TRY to glean the truth, but it is in the minority.
There is so much egomania in here that all a lot of members to is stay in the attack mode.
sadly........

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

I wasn't lucky enough to see those pictures but from what I have seen on the boards, when someone posts something that has obvious possibilities of being real, the folks are pretty honest about it. when the "proof" is something rather obvious in it's not being proof (ebenobject) it will get ripped apart without mercy.

it isn't ego, it's frustration at someone propping up a scarecrow and saying "look it's dancing"

Siriuslyone, can you link the old thread? I'm curious as to the pictures.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Please do not allow me to be a thread killer. This is a very pertinent question and needs answers.
Just looking for humility.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I would certainly work with ATS to give my fellow tinfoil hat wearing comrades a "before release heads up" as well as (if it were to go to series) coordinating with the ATS television show as I believe ATS does do the best job possible when it comes to investigating the world of high strangeness, but in the end, if I could get on CNN during primetime I'd take it.

translation, I'd ensure I whored out my rights to the highest possible bidder. thus the need for an attorney, pr/media folks etc.

anyone with half a brain is going to want the truth to be told AND to make some cash. That is why it is always a bit strange when you see these folks with their "proof" and their "I'm not making anything" comments. Not yet but when this is finally proven to be real or not, you are going to get paid for talking and your story could make a hell of a movie of the week.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Of course not. I don't know where I would start, but I'd go straight to the authorities. Of course, I'd have to have something concrete, a body, or body part, or some fabric or metal. No blurry shaky videos. No tales of abduction, in that case I'd see an psychiatrist and go from there.

To release such information on the internet just doesn't make sense. What's anyone going to do about? Beyond images, what could you provide as proof? The internet would be the worst of all possible choices, if I had incontrovertible evidence.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Would like to see the pics too. Will we see them?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpottTo release such information on the internet just doesn't make sense. What's anyone going to do about? Beyond images, what could you provide as proof? The internet would be the worst of all possible choices, if I had incontrovertible evidence.

I thought everything on the internet was true.
I have some apologizing to do. a whole lot of apologizing

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

No, it is permanently deleted and I will not post the pictures again on this site.
It is very convoluted, she was my best friend when they lived next door, and I was told she would bear a hybrid from one of my ovaries, as I have a partial hysterectomy.
When it was born, she was in shock and I tried to comfort her and her husband by trying to explain why she had such a big head and colorless eyes, and that just made them mad, so I shut up.
I would baby-sit her and she would say 'you know who I am and Mom and Dad do not'
To show how fearless these children are, she turned her parents in for growing reefer, and her Mom lost a good job.Seems they are allergic to smoke. She has a genius IQ, but still stands out. I think she tries to PASS as an albino.
If you send me an email I will share the pics with you, but ONLY for your own use.
Ya know, if I was a skeptic, and a basher, I would still bite my tongue rather than to create bad karma.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join